in his eyes | satoru gojo x r...

By decalcomania19xx

❝He may be yours sometimes, but you're mine always.❞ Satoru Gojo is enraged when Suguru Geto hires you at the... More

one
two
three 🍋
four
five 🍋
six 🍋
seven
eight
nine 🍋
ten
eleven 🍋
twelve 🍋
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen 🍋
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three 🍋
twenty four 🍋
twenty five 🍋
twenty six 🍋
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
epilogue

nineteen

62 2 0
By decalcomania19xx

warning: graphic descriptions of violence + torture, implications of s/a 

also -- I don't describe them torturing her...just the aftermath. I don't feel comfortable writing it more detailed than that. 

if you aren't comfortable with that, please skip this chapter. take care of yourselves lovelies :)

Gojo entered the courthouse the minute it opened in the morning. He didn't sleep at all the previous night, but he didn't care. He had to find you. 

His words came out a bit jumbled, but he was able to get his request out to the receptionist.

"One moment" she says, getting up and leaving her desk to sift through some files.

Every second she took felt like one too many. 

"Here is the record you requested" she says, handing Gojo the file at an incredibly slow pace. It was reminiscent of the sloth clerk in Zootopia

It took every ounce of restraint for Gojo to not rip the file out of her hands prematurely. He holds on to his patience and manages to take it from her politely. 

"Thank you" he mumbles before walking away.

As soon as he rounds the corner, he flips through the file and finds the bottom of the marriage license. He sees the name he wants signs in cursive next to Yuko's name. 

Kenjaku Geto. 

"That bastard!" Satoru says aloud, earning some side eyes from people around the courthouse. 

Almost as if on cue, his phone rings. 

"Hello?"

"Mr. Gojo we got the results from the prints back."

"Who are they from?" Gojo asks eagerly. 

"Kenjaku Geto."

"I fucking knew it. I just found out he married Yuko Okkotsu right before she died" Satoru explains. "I've got the marriage licence in hand right now."

"Aw shit" Naoya replies. "We should have been on that. I'm sorry, her case wasn't my division since it was deemed an overdose."

"It's fine, who cares about that now. Just catch the bastard!"

"We're on it, Mr. Gojo."

Gojo returns the file to the clerk so the detectives can come retrieve it later. Satoru searches the internet for properties Kenjaku owns that might be where he's holding her. All he finds are condos he's renting out. He decides to search another name. Mahito. Kenjaku's best friend. He finds a lone building on an abandoned lot. That has to be it. He types the address into the navigation app on his phone and hurries out to his car. 

He was going to find you. Before it's too late. Satoru curses Kenjaku and Mahito under his breath the whole drive there. The lot was on the outskirts of the city and the land was big enough that even if you screamed at the top of your lungs no one would hear you from the streets. 

He parked his baby blue Porche 911 on the edge of the lot. It looked incredibly out of place to say the least. He reached into the glove compartment and pulled out his glock. He never imagined a day he'd have to use it, but here he was. Gojo wasn't a gun person, per se, he just kept a few here and there for protection. Like one in each of his luxury cars. He stood the risk of getting car jacked and would rather be prepared. 

Satoru took a deep breath and turned off the safety on his gun. He made his way to the abandoned building slowly, in case anyone could see him coming from the windows. 

The majority of the windows were boarded up and the ones that weren't were cracked. Graffiti littered the brick walls and the building looked like nobody used it in years. Mahito must use it to torture people who owe him money. And now, he was likely torturing Y/n. Gojo shivered at the thought. He tiptoed around the perimeter of the building before finding a door leading inside that was slightly ajar. 

Here we fucking go. 

He steps into the building, glass crunching beneath his feet. Gojo hears the muffled sound of screaming coming from somewhere in the building. He decided to follow that sound. His instinct was telling him it was you. There was drug paraphernalia scattered throughout the room, needles, bongs, crack spoons, you name it. It was all there. 

The building seemed quiet, aside from the faint screaming. It was likely the only people here were you and your captors. 

He found a doorway leading to a set of stairs that went down. This must be the basement

Gojo tiptoed down the stairs and saw you with your hands cuffed above your head. The cuffs built into the wall behind you. Your face was bloody and bruises covered every visible part of your skin. Your outfit from the previous night was on the floor and you were naked on a dirty mattress screaming as Kenjaku pressed into your wounds. 

Gojo didn't mean to stare at your naked body, but as his eyes fell downward he saw what appeared to be slash marks on your torso, arms, and legs. They must have been cutting you with a knife. His suspicions were confirmed when he saw a bloody switchblade in Mahito's hand. Both men were smiling sadistically at you like they were proud of themselves. 

Gojo felt rage fill his body as he finally processed the scene in front of him. He couldn't risk shooting you since they stood so close, so he had to think quickly of what to do. 

Your eyes meet Gojo's for a moment and you try not to react. Unfortunately, Kenjaku turns his head to follow your gaze and sees Satoru glaring daggers at both he and Mahito.

"Satoru" Kenjaku says. "A pleasant surprise."

"You twisted little shit" Satoru breathes through clenched teeth. "You let her go."

"But she belongs to me" Kenjaku says, his tone light and upbeat. "Now, that my annoying brother is out of the way, nothing will tear us apart."

"I think you're forgetting whose holding the gun right now" Satoru returns.

Satoru tries to make small movements towards the men as they talk. He tries to line himself up so he is at an angle where he won't hit you by mistake.

"I'm not even going to ask why you killed the Okkotsu's. I already know you're a money hungry pig" Satoru continues. 

"Smart man" Mahito laughs. 

Kenjaku's face stiffens slightly at his words. "Bold words for someone who has no one left." 

Kenjaku killed Gojo's cousin and best friend. What he didn't know was how much you meant to him too. He couldn't let him find out. 

"Why come all this way just for her? I never pegged you the type to put that much effort into a girl."

"I'm not here for her, I'm here for Geto. I made him a promise. And, I keep my promises."

"Is that so?" Kenjaku says tauntingly. 

"You won't shoot me" Mahito says. "Not if you're gonna hit her." 

Mahito tests his boundaries and moves closer to Y/n cleaning the switchblade of blood with his fingers. "Let's see what else I can do."

Gojo bites down on his lip and pulls the trigger. You flinch and the chains attached to the cuffs jangle as you move. 

The bullet strikes Mahito perfectly in the ankle, passing through in the mattress below. It was a risky shot, but Gojo's family had him training with a professional marksman for years. His aim was unmatched. He was upset he couldn't let out a fatal shot just yet, but still felt a huge sense of satisfaction watching the grey hair man wail in pain. 

Kenjaku's face fully drops from the carefree smile he dawned moments before. 

"You're nothing like I remember you" he says. 

"Good" Gojo replies, aiming his gun at Kenjaku's liver and pulling the trigger for a second time. The bullet doesn't pass through this time and instead lodges itself in Kenjaku's torso. Kenjaku is brought to his knees and Gojo uses the opportunity to run over to you. 

"The key" he mutters to himself. "Where is the key?"

You weakly point over to Mahito. Gojo sees him start to move in an attempt to guard the key in his pants pocket, but he shoots Mahito's hand instead. Mahito's hand drops instantly and Gojo grabs the key and scrambles to undo your cuffs.

Your wrists were raw from the friction of the rusty metal cuffs. Gojo hurriedly undoes the buttons of his shirt and drapes it around you to protect your modesty. He then lifts you bridal style and carries you out of the building. He easily holds you with one hand and dials 911 with the other. He feels you start to sob into his naked chest as you grip him harder. You were all he had left, and he wouldn't dare to let you go.

double update yay :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 7.7K 65
"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚌𝚑, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘...
22.3K 984 28
"𝘽𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙥, 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣...
16.5K 953 9
❝𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮... ❞ A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
132K 3.2K 16
[𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...