๐Œ๐€๐ƒ ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ : ๏ฟฝ...

By annjeonn

A cold billionaire jeon jungkook encounter with a ordinary girl and getting obsessed with her . jungkook: dar... More

MAD OBSESSION | Introduction |
chapter - 1
chapter -2
chapter -3
chapter -4
chapter- 5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter- 9
chapter -10
chapter - 12
chapter -13
chapter -14
chapter -15
chapter-16
chapter-17 [๐Ÿ”ž]
chapter - 18
chapter-19
chapter-20 [๐Ÿ”ž]
chapter: 21

chapter -11

26 2 0
By annjeonn

Jungkook : no way ... you are going back right now .

Y/n : iam not coming here to go back again .

Jungkook : obey my word y/n ...do you even have an fucking idea how much dangerous is here for us . I don't want you to involve in my personal matter that's why i decided to leave you at home but look you are already here . Its not a big deal to listen someone sometimes but you didn't listen me you always do what you want you always do the which i forbid you why don't you understand me y/n why . I don't know anything you are going back right now

Y/n : you want me to go back ok i will go ..but listen one thing iam also not willing to come here with you . I always keep myself away from you as much as i can then why would i come with you here . iam here just because iam afraid of living alone i feel breathless when no one is around me . i have a nyctophobia and you know living alone for four days its not more less then nyctiphobia and i think you change a lil bit but iam wrong you are still the same rude , cold and angery jeon jungkook . Tell your pilot to lead me back to the mantion .
* he is listening her every word without saying anything and he saw tear start to forming from her eyes then he realise he did wrong by scolding her he lower his head and started to think he was in deep thought what to do next then he saw her she is walking towards the chopper *

Jungkook : y/n ..listen to me wait .... * she already hopped inside the chopper and tell the pilot to start and she saw jungkook is running towards the chopper while pilot is also look at him and then jungkook speak loudly so pilot can hear him *

Don't you dare to start the engine..

Y/n : don't you hear me just start the damn engine * pilot look at jungkook and think what to do next because its risk for his job to denials his boss . He remains silenced and then jungkook also hopped inside the chopper and ho near her *

Jungkook : come with me * she didn't budge a little and then he again speak * did you hear me what i just say come with me .

Y/n : ohh you want me to come with you so you can again scold me right . Iam not going with you jeon jungkook . Go from here your important meeting must be waiting for you now go . I don't have a more energy to listen you nonsense just go from here .

Jungkook : so you won't listen me right?

Y/n : no...

Jungkook : ok ...then watch now what your husband can do * he remove his tie form his neck smile smrik is plastered on his lip and started to play with his lip piercing by using his tongue , she got scared a little bit and asked him *

Y/n : what are you doing what is this behaviour jungkook why are you playing with your tie .

Jungkook : because....* he wrapped his tie around her both wrist and tied her hand because he knew her what his wife can do he then pick her up in bridel style and came outside off the chopper and leading his way towards the car and then speak * sorry wifey you didn't listen me that's i did this. you are going with me now and sorry for tying your hand because i know how your hands work . it must be hurt right but don't worry i will apply ointment if its get red .

Y/n : jungkook leave me you hot headed . *she stared to kicking in the air while he hold her more tightly ⅕ so she can not sleep from his arms *

Jungkook : this is how you address your beloved husband . * he said her smiling smiling and then he place her inside the car's and then he also sat beside her *

Y/n : beloved huhhhh .... keep dreaming

Jungkook : and iam master of turning dream into reality * she look at him with iam so done with you look and moved her head towards the window then they drove away from there . She is mesmerized the beauty of nature while smiling she can feel the calming sound and cold breeze all around her face this is the first time her eyes witnessed how beautiful nature is all she can see tall tree and alone road and time to time he is watching her from the corner of his eyes while smiling and speak in his heart *
Jungkook : how dumb you are jungkook... look how happy she is feeling right now and its look like she forget everything how i scold her just a minute before . She is your diamond jungkook so keep her safe that no one can reach her and then his eyes fall on her tying wrists and then he said in low voice .

Jungkook : hey give me your hand . * she look at him with angry eyes and then ask *

Y/n : why * he pointed on her tying wrist and she forward her hand towars him then he remove his tie from her wrist and then he saw a little redness on her wrist and he started to rubbing slowly and said. *

Jungkook : it will be help to reduce redness from you wrist .. sorry i didn't mean to do this you are the one who make me to do this otherwise i don't have a intention to tying your hand.

Y/n : what are you jungkook now you even blaming me for this .

Jungkook : yes iam blaming you ..because you naver listen me ... * she was about to say something but driver interpreted saying that they are reach the villa and he stop the car infront of villa which is located between the forest jungkook came out off the car and moved towards her side and then he open the door for her and said *

Now come out my wifey

* she rolled her eyes from him and looked other side and in seconds her eyes widen in shocked and only word came from her mouth .

Y/n : oh..my...god.... * her eyes started to mesmerising all around the green forest and how beautifully villa is located middle of the forest and then she forward her hand towards him and say .* jungkook pinch me fast fast and tell me iam day dreaming *
He tilts his head after hearing her statement and lightly slap her hand and then he said *

Jungkook : stop being dramatic you drama queen and let me tell you this is a real so can we go now and yaaa you are not more angry at me right . * her smile and excitement faded when she hear his last word and she remembered how he scolded her just a minute before and then she say *

Y/n : i didn't forget the way you scold me jungkook.

Jungkook : y/n iam sorry please...i did a huge mistake i didn't know that you have a nyctophobia .

? : what's going on here why you both are fighting huhhh ...* he hear some familiar voice and look back towards the entrance and he found taehyung is standing near the entrance.

Jungkook : hyung ....* he hurriedly go near and gave a brotherly hug to taehyung and then taehyung whispered in his ear *

Taehyung : why you bring her ?

Jungkook : do you really think i bring her here with me * he look towards her and said * beauty with brain... i also don't know when she hide herself on the plane ..

Taehyung : its ok lets go inside first ..

Jungkook : yeaa ok ....heyy * he call her and said * wanna go inside or you are planning to stay outside . * he said her in dramatic voice *

Y/n : zip it up your mouth * she came near him and they all went inside the villa and they sit on the sofa while jungkook tell her go upstairs to freshen herself .

Jungkook : hyung what's the plan now ?

Taehyung : first of all thank you so much jungkook. I didn't mean to drag you in my mission but iam helpless now i need you help to complete this mission .

Jungkook : hyung if you tell me thank you again then iam going back to Seoul with my lady . * he said to taehyung in angry dramatic voice *

Taehyung : calm down calm down now tell me the story behind it how she ended up with you here , you know right how dangerous to bring her here what if something happen to her .

Jungkook : nothing will happen to her i know how to protect my other half and bring her here it was not in my plan but hyung she has a nyctophobia and she also fear to live alone and there is no maid at the mansion that's why she decided herself to came here and without knowing anything i scolded her , now is angry with me i have to make it with her .

Taehyung : but be careful don't let her know that who you are .

Jungkook : she will never know that iam the mafia king DEVIL * he look at taehyung with straight face *

Taehyung : you have to take care of this , she is innocent to this world hide her from every filthy things ok .

Jungkook : i know hyung and i will ... i do many inappropriate things to her but i never crossed my limits . I want to win her heart by my word and i want to show her my soft side . When i saw her first the only word left from my mouth is that " i want her " i totally obsessed with her and whenever she mantion she want to get rid of me i feel like my veins pop out from my hand i secretly made her sign the marriage paper and i alos don't know when my MAD OBSESSION turn into LOVE . She also help me to get rid of from my alcoholic life she pull me out from alcoholic life and dragged me with her and gave me a new life . But I did many dirty things with her i talked with her rudely i show my anger . I touch her without permission . i behave with her in worng way but now i want to win her heart , i want to win her heart in most innocent way . I encountered with many girls before but now iam stuck with her , she is totally different from other girls . Others girls drooling their eyes on me but she didn't even look at me . She is such a brave girl with soft heart and this is the reason why i fall for her and i promised myself that i will make her mine . She once tell me that she want someone who touch her heart by his word not from body and from that i changed myself for her . She is only girl who win my heart without laying any finger on me now iam totally stuck hyung what if she will go away with me how can i live without her how can i survive without her presence hyung..
* he was edge of the crying if he speak one more word tear started to forming from his eyes , tae immediately hug him and calm him while rubbing his back and speak *

Taehyung : calm down stay positive and positive . I know you can because there is nothing which jeon jungkook can't do so make her comfortable around you first make her safe around you and if you really want her to make your then you have patience be patience . so be patience right time will be come soon now get up and go tell sorry to her .

Jungkook : i did many times hyung .

Taehyung : many times its not enough you have to do hard work now go and i will prepare the dinner and don't forget we have to go for mission tomorrow morning.

Jungkook : ok but hyung i have to tell her your real identity because i know she will ask me about you .

Taehyung : ok tell her everything but make sure she won't scare .

Jungkook : hyung do you really think she will be scared she didn't even scared of me .

Taehyung : devil's angel is fearless huhh.

Jungkook : that's a good name for her . Literally she is my angel who filled devil's life with full of her lights.

Taehyung: ok ok stop praising now go ...

Jungkook : ok.
* after saying bye to taehyung he went upstairs towards the room when he entered the he saw she was nowhere to seen then his eyes fall on her she is sitting on the couch at the belcony she is mesmerising the view then he go near her and sat beside her . She turned her head towards him and found he is sat near her and she moved a little away from him and then he speak.*

Jungkook : dare to move one inch your next destination will be on my lap"

Y/n : and you dared to touch me * she reply to him with fiercely then he laugh a little and said .*

Jungkook : that's my lady ..exactly this the word i want to hear from your pretty mouth .

Y/n : so you are testing my anger huhh

Jungkook : no iam not testing your anger because i know your anger will faded soon.
Please forgive me iam sorry please. How many time you want to hear sorry tell me .
I will tell hundreds time but please forgive
me wifey please..* he said her in a pleading voice *

Y/n : you don't need to pleading infront of me i already forgave you .

Jungkook : thank you for accepting my apology.

Y/n : now tell me who is taehyung?

Jungkook : he is like my brother and he is a Italian mafia he have some mission here and he need my help .* he look at her and found she is froze in her sitting position he then wave his hand infront of her and ask *
Hey what happened?

Y/n : nothing happened to me iam just thinking he is a mafia and i make sure he have a gun and he also know how to use gun and what about you ? You are a businessman , your pen will not work in there mr. Jeon * he laugh after hearing her voice and he speaks *

Jungkook : what did you just say My pen will not work there are you serious mrs jeon . * he laughed again while holding his stomach and this is the first time she saw him laughing like that *

Y/n : you are looking happiest person in the world while laughing ..keep laughing and smiling jeon . * he stop laughing when he hear her sweet honey voice and he look at her *

Jungkook : what did you just say ?

Y/n : nothing much i just say keep smiling because smile is suit on your face .

Jungkook: hmm..

Y/n : now tell me how you gonna fight there?

Jungkook : i know how to use gun and your husband know how to fight so don't worry about me haah .

Y/ n : i will pray for you both to complete the mission .

Jungkook : let's go for dinner hyung must be waiting for us .

Y/n : ya let's go but tell me how you find this villa ?

Jungkook : did you forget wifey your husband is billionaire and this villa is ours i built this .

Y/n : oh i forget rich man vibe hahh * she said rolling her eyes from him and make her way towards the downstairs while he is following her from behind .

In the morning jungkook and taehyung is ready to leave along with all there man's . Some of there man's are prepared a needed things which they can use in the mission and other hand she is standing near the entrance door her focus is only on jungkook and something gives her a bed vibe when she look at jungkook face and then jungkook notice her and came near her .

Jungkook : hey.... * he snap his finger infront of her face and say * what are you thinking.

Y/n : nothing... just come back soon fit and fine just you are looking right now promise me jungkook you come back healthy without any scratches * she said him in worried voice *

Jungkook : don't worry your jeon will come fit and fine my angel * she smile a little after hearing new name and asked him .*

Y/n : didn't you get tired and where you find those name huhh .

Jungkook : never... and this names are coming from my heart .* and then he heard taehyung voice *

Taehyung : we are getting let ..

Jungkook : coming hyung .... ok go inside and take care youself hmm and another thing don't go outside of the villa ...ok bye iam coming huhhh ..

Y/n : hmmm .. * she hummed in response and then jungkook leave from there and get in the car while looking at her after that they went from the villa and she went inside the villa ..

Hours passed she is sitting in the living room and started to thinking and then she heard a bell ring . She didn't waste a second and run towards the door but when she opened the door she feel like someone stabbed in her heart multiple times and only one word can be hear from her mouth

Y/n : JUNGKOOK.....

⤷𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘

❝ 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙊 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙔 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 📚❞

Don't forget to vote ☆ please .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 21K 52
"Remove your each and every cloth.. you really need a lesson in every chapter, don't you y/n?" It all started with a glimpse of misunderstanding to t...
701K 14K 38
"That's my girl." He sounded satisfied with her. Y/n smiled sweetly, putting the gun down. "Say it again, Jeon." He put his hands on her waist, "Tha...
451K 16.8K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a Multi Billionaire who's Obsessed with his Personal Assistant and can do anything to make him his! Kim Taehyung, a rich boy who ador...
45.2K 1.9K 34
โYou are beautiful Y/n. More than the girls who wants me, i love you. so fucking much, and even you always push me back i will always come back to yo...