Fanaa

By Rainaloveforever

Tara and Ibrahim story. What happens when love turned into Obsession? This is not an obsession to ruin her, T... More

Character Aesthetics
Prologue
The Heaven
Chapter 2: Extraordinary Passion
Chapter 3: The Maze of Devil
Chapter 4: Caging the Bird
Chapter 5: His Biggest Desire
Chapter 6: First Smile
Chapter 7: Token of Appreciation
Chapter 8: Her Intoxicating effect
Chapter 9: A New Happiness
Chapter 10: Black Shadow of Obsession
Chapter 11: The Proposal
Chapter 13: His Ultimatum
Author's note
Chapter 14: Only I can save you
Chapter 15: The Storm
Chapter 16: Kiss me
Chapter 17: First Night
Chapter 18: Attack
Chapter 19: Gentle
Author's note
Chapter 20: The first rain of love
Chapter 21: His Beastly Obsession
Chapter 22: Rude
Chapter 23: Her Grumpy Husband
Chapter 24: His Limitless Craving
Chapter 25: One Step Closer
Chapter 26: Some memories are bigger than life
Chapter 27: Special Woman
Chapter 28: A Black Cloud
Chapter 29: Office Romance
Chapter 30: Her Yearning
Chapter 31: I'm All Yours
Chapter 32: The beginning of their love

Chapter 12: Violated

6.3K 728 305
By Rainaloveforever

"congratulations mam....many many congratulations"

Everyone is congratulating Nidhi in the hospital. Nidhi is mumbling thank you to everyone.

Tara entered her cabin and submitted the camp report to her.

"Are you feeling fine dear?"

Nidhi asked her.

"Yes mam..the tiger is fine"

Nidhi smiled after seeing her happy face.

"I didn't know that you are an animal lover...by the way tomorrow is my mehendi...I want you to be a part of my every function"

"I will be there Mam..and congratulations"

She said in bit hesitation.

"Tara, i want to share something with you..."

Tara looked at Nidhi in confusion.

"Umm.. actually I heard that your sister is married to Nawab Saab's brother... actually I didn't get the opportunity to know him better..he always stays silent around me...I don't know but I'm a bit confused...he is a very charming man and he is the Nawab...but i know nothing about him...can you tell me what kind of a person he is?"

Tara got tensed.

Suddenly those images of her wedding night flashed in her mind and she trembled.

"I...also....have..no idea mam....I never met him like that"

Nidhi nodded her head.

"I think he is extraordinary..I don't know whether I can match his standards or not.. I'm feeling so nervous..please stay with me during the function"

Nidhi grabbed Tara's hand.

Tara assured her and came out of her room and immediately she got collided with Dharmesh. They both become awkward.

Dharmesh turned absolutely red after seeing her, while Tara's state was no different. They both stared at each other once and immediately they walked passed each other.

Tara hide behind a pillar and bite her lips. She was smiling ear to ear. She never knew that she can feel like that in front of Dharmesh. She knows what she wants now. Tara covered her face with her book and smiled.

After removing the book, her smile vanished instantly.

She saw Ibrahim entering the hospital. The memory of him killing the tiger appeared in front of her eyes. She felt extreme level of disgust for this man.

Nidhi's question appeared in her mind. She prayed for Dr. Nidhi. This man is really scary and Dr. Nidhi is a kind woman. She hopes that Dr. Nidhi never gets hurt due to this man.

.............................

Ibrahim was checking some important documents. Sakeeb entered his study.

"Sir..bade Nawab Saab is on phone"

Ibrahim closed his eyes in irritation and then he took the phone. Sakeeb left the room.

"Son, how are you? I saw the news... I'm so happy that you chose Sachin's daughter...We are coming tomorrow for the mehendi function...My son is getting married and it should be a national celebration"

Tahir Sheikh was overexcited.

Ibrahim pulled the phone away from his ear after hearing his father's loud voice. Irritation was clearly written all over his face.

"Son? Are you there?"

"I don't want your presence on my special day"

"What? Have you lost your mind? You don't want your family during your marriage?"

Tahir Sheikh was shocked.

"It's my marriage, not yours... Don't be so excited Abbu...I will appreciate if you stay out of life..."

"You can't talk to me like this Ibrahim, don't forget that...."

"I remember how you have shot bhaijaan...I know what kind of a man you are...and I'm your son Abbu..If you are capable of killing your own son, then I'm also capable of killing my own father..stay the fuck out of my life"

Ibrahim immediately disconnected the call. Sakeeb entered his study.

"Block his number and next time don't bring his call to me"

Sakeeb nodded his head and left.

Ibrahim pinched his forehead. He doesn't want Tara to face the same hell like Pari bhabhi. He doesn't want his family to give any trouble to Tara and he will make sure to keep her away from his toxic family.

He turned on his laptop to have a look of his wife. He installed cameras inside her house when she was in mussoori.

His mood went rough after talking to his father. Only her glimpse can make him calm and happy now.

He find her coming out of the washroom. She has wrapped a towel on her head. She removed the towel and all her hair fell on her back. His eyes darkened in lust and passion after seeing her with wet hair.

He wants to grab those wet locks while fucking her wild. He wants to snuggle into those locks deeply after every love making session. He can smell her hair on his mind. They smell like heaven.

He touched his lips with his finger and smiled. She doesn't know that in next week she will be living with him as his wife. He will never let her tie her hair after that. He will help her in taking shower everyday. He will wash her hair by his own hands. He will.......

His mind stopped weaving the dream suddenly. His brow creased when he saw her blushing in front of the mirror. She is smiling.

Why is she blushing too much?

For whom?

A dangerous thought came to his mind.

"Not possible....She can...never...do..that"

He almost whispered.

His eyes were rooted on her. She is doing make up!

He stood up from his chair. The frown his getting deeper. His heart is beating insanely. This can't happen to him!

She took her bag and slowly came out of her room. May be she is going to Nidhi's house. Tomorrow is her Mehendi function. May be she is going there to help her in selecting her dress.

He took his car keys and instantly came out.

"Sir, Mr. Pakiza is here for the meeting"

Sakeeb said after seeing him in rush.

"Cancel it"

Ibrahim stormed out crazily.

...................,....

Tara entered the park. Her heart is hammering loudly. This is so new for her. She has never imagined that she could be interested in someone like this. She always thought that her life is an extra burden. She is a liability. She has to survive this world without expecting anything.

But her views changed with this new feeling. She felt like she also has the right to stay happy. She also deserves someone like her Riwaz Jiju who will love her selflessly.

She took steps inside and immediately her gaze caught his sight.

He is pacing around very tensedly. She suppressed her smile after seeing his nervous face. He is scared whether she will come or not. She felt his tension.

She walked slowly. With each step her heartbeat increased.

Suddenly Dharmesh turned his face and become dumbfounded after seeing Tara. His mouth gaped in shock. A nervous smile appeared on his face but still it didn't reach his eyes. He is still not believing that she really came.

"I...I...got..your... text"

Tara said while tugging a hair strand behind her ear. This is so awkward and difficult.

"Umm.. I'm sorry....I.. didn't mean..it..."

Dharmesh stuttered.

"You didn't mean it?"

Tara asked in tension.

"No..I mean yes...I mean it but i didn't..."

They both become tensed. They stood in an awkward silence for some moment.

"Tara...."

Dharmesh finally decided to speak.

"I want to marry you"

Tara felt shivers all over her. This shiver is of happiness.

"I know I'm a poor man...I won't be able to fulfill...."

This time Tara faced him. She has a soft smile in her face.

"Yes..."

Dharmesh was shocked.

"Huh?"

Tara lowered her eyes and smiled.

"My answer is Yes"

A broad smile played on Dharmesh's lips. He kept looking at her in shock. He looked here and there and then again at Tara.

"Yes? Really?"

He asked again.

Tara hide her face away from him. They both were smiling ear to ear.

"Let's go to my flat...I want to show you our flat"

Tara felt so happy when Dharmesh said "our". Dharmesh held her hand and they both came out of the park. Suddenly Tara's leg got stumbled into a rock and her big toe started to bleed.

"Aahhh...."

A whimper escaped her mouth.

Dharmesh immediately bent and looked closer at her wound.

"It's bleeding..we have to go to the doctor"

Dharmesh said in tension.

He held Tara by her shoulder and she walked by limping.

But something happened. Tara stopped. She looked around in fear. She doesn't know why but she felt a chilling sensation through her spine.

"What happened?"

Dharmesh asked her.

Tara clutched his hand tightly.

"Dharmesh...."

"Yes.."

"Will you protect me always?"

Dharmesh looked at her in bit shock.

"Yes...I will protect you forever"

Tara smiled faintly. She doesn't know why but she felt terrible. Few minutes back she was happy but suddenly it felt like she is doomed. Something terrible is going to happen to her. She tried to wipe this fear but it kept on giving her chills.

...........................

Ibrahim entered his mansion. He has dismissed everyone for tonight. His face is looking so dull. He was looking dangerously calm. The calmness of his appearance is bone chilling. His eyes were looking scary. They were burning in flames.

He entered unlocked a room. He switched on the lights.

The black wall lightened up. The wall hangings were mocking at him right now. He walked near a large photo frame.

She is smiling so innocently, wearing Mekhla. She is looking like an angel of hill.

Ibrahim smiled. He pressed his lips on that photo.

"Why Jaan?"

His voice is broken. It felt like he has screamed brutally few hours back.

"Why?"

Tears slipped from his eyes to his chiselede jaw.

"You cheated on me...."

He clenched his jaw and tried to stop his tears but he failed.

He made a fist. His eyes were closed. The image flashed in his mind when he saw them together. He heard everything.

The way she was blushing. The happiness in her face while saying yes. The way they were looking at each other. He saw every damn thing and started bleeding from inside.

"My wife said yes to another man....how is it possible?"

He opened his eyes. Anyone will get scared after seeing him right now.

"You chose another man....you were blushing for him..."

Suddenly he kicked a table. It broke into pieces with his power. He took his knife out and immediately cut his shirt. He walked near the mirror. His heart is paining beyond limits. This pain is too much to bear. The moment he saw her with him, blushing and smiling he lost his sane mind.

He immediately made a cut on his chest. It started to bleed. He made another cut. He wants to induce physical pain just to reduce the inner pain.

He wants to succumb into bodily pain, so that he can forget about this inner bleeding. He kept on injuring himself. His whole body got covered in blood.

"Why? Why? Why?"

He kept on cutting his skin. He felt no physical pain.

"Why did you do that to me Jaan?"

He finally left the knife. The floor got covered in blood. He sat on his knees and this time he broke out in silent tears. He pulled his hair in extreme pain.

"You chose that beggar over me!!! You said yes!!!"

He stood up and walked near the bar. He took a bottle of whiskey and emptied it on his chest. It started to burn his skin brutally. He lay on the cold floor and looked at the ceiling.

"You belong to me

You belong to me

No Dharmesh can love you more than me....

One day you will understand this.

You have to accept me in every possible way...."

He closed his eyes. The bleeding is too much. His brain turned weak. He smiled looking at her photos on the wall. She is smiling at him.

"I love you Tara...You will be mine"

...............................

Tara entered the Mehendi function. She is wearing a beautiful red lehenga. Nidhi has sent this Lehenga to her home.

"Hey Tara..."

Nidhi waved her hand to Tara. She is wearing Mehendi. Tara walked near her.

"Wow nice lehenga...you are looking beautiful"

"Thank you mam"

Tara smiled.

"C'mon apply mehendi on your beautiful hands..Rucha, make some beautiful designs on her hand"

Nidhi said to the beautician.

Tara also likes Mehendi a lot. She forwarded her hands and Rucha started to apply mehendi on her palms.

Tara looked around for Dharmesh. She wants him to see her in this Lehenga. She wants to hear some praising from him.

"Wow Tara, your mehendi is already getting so dark..."

Nidhi said while looking at her palms.

"Mam, Thank you for this lehenga"

Tara mumbled.

Nidhi stared at her in shock.

"Why are you thanking me?"

Tara thought that she is being humble. So she smiled only.

Suddenly the girls started to dance. They pulled Nidhi with them. Nidhi stood up and pulled Tara with her. Tara was a bit hesitant first but then she started to dance with the other girls. She felt happy.  After a long time she is feeling this happiness.

Every time Dharmesh's face appeared in her mind and made her happy. She imagined him sniffing on her mehendi and then slowly cupping her face. She wants to see admiration in his eyes for her. She blushed and looked at her mehendi.

Suddenly ground slipped beneath her feet when she saw a name in between her design.

Ibrahim

Her breathing chocked in her throat. She started to sweat in extreme tension. She immediately ran from there towards the washroom.

How did this even happen?

She entered the washroom and put her hand under the tap but suddenly it went dark. She looked into the mirror and her heart stopped beating when she saw a black shadow entering the washroom and locking the door.

She lost her speech in extreme fear.

"Who..are...you?"

She stuttered but her words stayed in her mouth when she felt the huge man grabbing her by her waist and turned her towards him.

"Helppppp....."

She screamed in too much fear but a huge palm covered her mouth.

"Sssshhhh....you will shout here..and Dharmesh will be dead"

Her eyes got widened in fear. Silent tears rolled down into her cheeks.

The man slowly removed his palm from her mouth.

"Please....let....me..go...who..are..you"

She cried in fear.

He immediately clutched her jaw tightly.

"Stop crying"

He whispered in his thick voice.

Her crying rate increased. She looked at the door and suddenly she pushed the hard chest and was about to run but she got pulled by the huge pair of arms.

She got pinned into the wall.

"Don't....please....."

"Sshhhh..Jaan..Ssshhh"

The man blew air on her face. She got shivers all over her body.

"This is your Husband"

Tara lost her speech completely and kept on looking at the shadow being dumbfounded.

But she was not prepared for the rest.

"I'm gonna kiss the hell out of you tonight...though i wanted to fuck you senseless but I don't want to ruin this beautiful lehenga..."

Tara got paralysed in extreme fear. She understood who is the person. She was right all the time. Her sixth sense always told her this.

She cried helplessly but her breathing knocked out of her system when she felt his hands grabbing her waist tightly.

And the next second,

His lips got slammed into hers brutally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.7K 30
BOOK 5 -: Royal Monsters Series β”€β”β”β”β”β”β”βŠ±βœΏβŠ°β”β”β”β”β”β”β”€ Change is inevitable. Change brings improvement But for me change brought pain . So much fucking...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
11.5K 771 20
Hey tulips !! This is my very first book which I wrote after reading so many dark romance books..... Showing some creativity and yes this is gonna b...
48.4K 4.4K 70
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒍 𝒀𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒗 ~She is the light, the luminary divine. Her presence brought solace to many. She is a like a radiant star. π‘Ίπ’‰π’Šπ’—π’‚ 𝑹𝒂𝒋 οΏ½...