Dark bloodline ( BTS ff)

Por author_delluna

Two different family , but they belonged to same bloodline. A blood line made from sweat , tears and blood. T... Mais

introduction
vacation
together
thief.
luggage
pleasure meeting
spalshes
dead
keep you safe
shoot now
anger
his warmth
tomorrow
will see
visit me today
sound scared
Hello
haeguem
find them
byeeee
psycho's
little birdie
addictive scent
let it go
pretty laugh
so was he
felt something
the weather
jinx
you know eachother
comfort
meeting
kill her ?
vultures
Kim's empire
weapon list
my sister
half truth
Blood match
broken family
secret out
facing it
unnie
grandad
oldie twin
banter of lovers
left alone
blood letter
maniac
unknown heir

journal

449 46 11
Por author_delluna

"Aera can I ask you a question? " Mr Lee spoke after few minutes.

Nodding aera gestured him to continue.

" You are 21 right? Your parents left 23 years ago and your mother was pregnant at that time so does that mean - "

Before he could speak aera interrupted him

.

" Yes uncle I have a brother "

.

" What? Really? Where is he now ? "

Aera smiled sadly at Mr. Lee and said

" Somewhere better I hope "

" What do you mean? " Confused he asked aera which caused her sigh in sadness.

" I - he is not Alive.... Never was... " She said as her voice trembled a little.

" H-how? " Mr Lee asked sadly.

" I found my mom's journal one day when I was around 14-15 old. She addressed it to me.

At first I was happy to read  her stories, cooking recipes and all but then I found this out.

The bitter truth I never wanted to find

Uncle what she wrote was so brutal, I couldn't even read it without crying and mom wrote it. I don't  know how she could have survived that thing she went through....

She wrote, that when she was running away from her family ,  she got ambushed. Dad and her both In car when someone started firing. Somehow dad managed to stop any accidents or Mis-happening . But still there were so many people who were after them.
They didn't know who those people Were, but they were sure that it is not any of family member....

Because, they appeared like they were after them with a motive, motive to kill them or any one of them.. Mom was sure that family couldn't do this so they knew it's some outsider who somehow got to know about their escape..

And...
You know.. They were successful in their mission.. Mission to kill.. They killed my brother. My unborn brother. Due to trauma and sudden impacts mom had miscarriage..

She - she was bleeding throughout the journey till they reached there new home. Dad was angry and sad. He was guilty for not be able to help her. Both of them couldn't mo e on from loss of their child and that's when I was born. Mom wrote me as miracle baby in her diary " ..... At this rate she was crying so hard. Her echoes, cries could be heard in whole mansion.

Getting emotional, Mr Lee came forward and hugged her tightly whispering soothing words to her.

Both of them stayed quite for few minutes before they were disturbed by a loud shriek.

Getting alarmed aera jumped back from hug and grab the nearest object which happened to be flower vase to defend herself on the other hand Mr Lee rolled his knowing very well who's shriek that belonged too.
Not long after they were able to see the person behind that voice coming with cake in her hand.

Jisoo

She was excited to meet aera again, this time as sister , so she went to buy cake from her favourite shop and many other things for aera.

Aera looked at jisoo in confusion, thinking what in hell she is doing here. Reading her thoughts jisoo stepped forward and placed the cake on table before pulling her in hug.

" You are probably wondering what I'm doing here right? Well I am your cousin sister Lee jisoo it's so good to have you in our life aera " Jisoo mumbled still nit leaving her alone.

Smiling aera hugged her tightly, she now knew why she was attached to jisoo on their first meet.

She felt in content, having family surround her, getting live and care . She was happy

" Btw how did you know about me? That I am in Korea and everything "

Hearing this jisoo and me Lee looked at each other before sighing.

" We.. Found about you after you started living with them. But at that time we were not sure hai you are. We just knew you are a girl taken in by Mr. Kim.
Some days later one of our men in that mansion told about you and we decided to do some research on you as we were planning to attack them. "

Jisoo said and looked at her father motioning him to continue the story

" I- one of my guard came up with your file with your age, guardian name and your biodata.

In that it was mentioned of you being his daughter. And your age was mentioned 21 so I thought that he cheated on my sister or something because if you were there child you would have been 23

On top of that on day of my sisters day, 21 years ago I got a letter stating that she died and your father was behind her death,

so I thought you were

Umm you were some outsiders child "

" You mean some Mistress child ? " Aera said softly when she heard Mr Lee and got a nod in return

" Why were you planning to attack them? " She further questioned.

" Because I have some Intel about them, which states they were the reason behind my wife, mother and fathers death....

But now that you are here. And have there blood in you. I'll halt my plan. I won't do anything to them until and unless you give me permission " Mr Lee dropped the bomb at aera

Aera was shocked listening to this and tried hard to digest everything.
One thing she realized at this moment was, that there are many things going on with them. With both the families.

And somewhere she knew that someone was behind everything ever happened to them

Someone who wanted to destroy both families

Someone who want nothing but power.

.
.
.
.

On the other hand everyone from Kim family was in hospital lobby waiting for doctor to give insight about rosè's health condition.

Namjoon was pacing around the corridor in worry and guilt.
He was worried about his love and he was guilty how he treated her when he got to know about aera.

Jin and jhope were trying to calm him down whereas rest of them were sitting around, on benches and waiting patiently.

Just when Namjoon was about to loose his patience the door of room opened up and a lady doctor walked out with poker face.

Namjoon swiftly came towards her asking or more like interrogating about his fiance's health.

" Mr Kim Namjoon. May I talk to you for second " The doctor said and left towards her cabin.

Seeing this everyone's heart beat began to rise. Something was not right, they could feel.

Gulping down his saliva, Namjoon entered doctors cabin whilst everyone waited for him outside with tension clear on their faces.

.
.

" Is everything ok doctor? What happened to her? " He questioned but was met with silence.

" Tell me doctor what happened to my rosè " He asked, this time more aggressively.

And as soon  as doctor started pouring all the information he started slowly fading away from reality.

He went numb, he could hear what doctor was saying but it was as if he couldn't move and say anything.

Some time passed when he came out of his thoughts, when he had control over his body again.

Nodding at doctor he simply went outside.
Not saying anything, not reacting he just numbly went out and sat on bench in lobby.

" What did the doctor said? "
Everyone else surrounded him, looking at him they knew something was wrong with rosè. They knew it was a bad news .

.

Taking deep breaths Namjoon looked up at them and said in shaky voice.
.
.

" Rosè, she is

....

Pregnant "

What happens now 🫣💀👀👀

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

458 30 16
Y/N and her Brother Yoongi are really close.. Ever since they lost their parents. Yoongi has been there to protect her and show her the love that she...
10.2K 411 16
[Completed] In the world of Mafias, there is nothing but evil, betrayal, destruction, cheating, abuse, murder, lust etc. But there was someone, who...
20.4K 607 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
3K 127 40
A tall girl, standing amidst of a bloody land filled with bodies of no souls. Her hands are covered in blood as she stares at her brothers running to...