The City of Love {Diegia}

By Germangieforever96

Two parent that living alone with their children meet one day and everything changes. Selvaggia Lucarelli is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 18

11 1 0
By Germangieforever96

After telling Fabio about my plans I decided to start work on it as soon as possible.

I don't know how am I gonna get through Nebahat's manager at the first place, but I need to try!

I know... This is a family thing, but I like Diego... No... I love him! And I want to make him happy if I can!

So I'll try to get his aunt here so she can see Diego in the show!

----- TIME SKIP -----

I soon got the chance to talk to the manager that gave the phone to...

- Hello?

- Nebahat? - I gasped.

- Yes. Who are you exactly and why did you want to talk to me? - she asked and her voice was rather confused right now.

- I uh... I'm pretty close to a man, called Diego Ramos...

As soon as I mentioned his name I heard her gasping loudly in the phone.

- What is it with him?

I now started explaining everything I could, including the interview, where he as talking about her.

- I see... - she mumbled - I admit... I also want to see him, but when?

- Well... If you don't have any important thing to do on the weekend then uh...

- Are you trying to offer me to go there to the show? - she asked.

- What? Uh... Well, yes... If you want to, of course!

- Okay. Good plan! I'll get there on Friday!

- Oh! Yes! Okay!

- I'll see you there!

- Yes... Yes!

Wow... That was easier than I thought!

----- TIME SKIP -----

And as she told me she indeed came just in time.

- So you're Selvaggia Lucarelli - she said as we shook hands.

- Uh, yes! It's really nice to finally meet you! - I replied.

- Same here. And as you told me I didn't talk to Diego since we did.

- Okay, good! Now if you're ready I'll show you the studio and everything there!

- Okay, let's go!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later as we arrived to the studio I looked around to make sure that Diego isn't around and I took Nebahat inside.

- So this is where he's staking... - she sighed - God, I can't wait to see him and talk to him face to face again...

I just smiled as she said that.

And as I was about to lead her around a little more I suddenly heard Diego's voice so I took her to my dressing room and I was about to go inside too, but he noticed me.

- Hey!

His voice made me jumped and I quickly closed the door.

- Hey! Uh... What's up? - I asked him awkwardly.

- Nothing much. I just arrived with Jen to practise. How about you, beautiful?

- S-Shut up! - I groaned - Someone can hear you!

- I don't mind if they do - he smiled - All I need is you to hear me... I don't care about others.

- Diego... Shouldn't you be going now?

- Are you trying to get rid of me?

- Eh? Uh... You know exactly why!

- I know, I know - he laughed then he kissed me on the cheek - Then I'll see you later... Or talk to you later - he winked then he walked away.

I sighed deeply and right at the same time Nebahat came out of the room behind me...

- What was that? - she asked.

- Uh... Nothing... - I muttered.

- Yeah, of course - she smiled - Well... How about we go and get something to eat for now? And plan out the rest of the things?

- Okay... Sounds lovely - I nodded awkwardly as we headed out of the studio...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 28 14
Luca is a troubled teenager, who everyone thought was hard to get along with. He almost believed it himself until one day, Estella, who ended up bein...
956K 34.1K 30
Catalina and Diego never got over each other after high school, but years later they meet by chance, and multi-millionaire Diego sweeps her off of he...
Isabella By Amber

General Fiction

14.4M 435K 34
When Ashley found out that she was pregnant with twins, she couldn't wait to share the good news with her husband. But when he got home later that ni...
4K 110 13
young girl , only 18 her best friend got her pregnant at a club, couple weeks after he left to become a professional football player. 6 months later...