Chapter 28

Diego's POV:

I must admit... Laerte being with Selvaggia in France made me slightly upset, but I trust her and I know she has no interest in him anymore.

But I'm still not 100% calm.

As I said I trust her... But I don't trust him.

But what can I do while they're there and I'm here?

Nothing really.

Just waiting.

------ TIME SKIP -----

But luckily I didn't need to wait for too long as 2 days later they came back home which made me so happy.

As soon as she sent me the text about her coming home I got ready and when it was time I went to the airport to greet her...

But as I arrived I saw that I wasn't the only one coming to greet her.

Leon and Selvaggia's friend Ivana also came...

- Diego!

Ivana recognized me immediately.

- Uh, hey! - I smiled.

- Came to get her too, huh? - she smirked at me.

- Err... Yes.

- No need to be nervous! Since I know everything about you two...

I sighed.

- Just quiet, please... Before anyone else hear us...

- Okay, okay - she giggled - Anyway... They should be coming now...

And just as she said that we saw Selvaggia and Laerte coming through the gate and when she saw us she smiled happily.

God, I could do anything to see that smile...

She first came up to Leon and hugged him first, then she hugged her friend and surprisngly after all that she hugged me too.

- Oh my! - I laughed as she literally jumped into my arms - Welcome home, beautiful!

- I've missed you all so much! - she said happily while we barely even noticed that Laerte walked past us.

We didn't really care... Atleast I didn't.

I had much more important people to care about right now...

----- TIME SKIP ------

Later we all headed to Selvaggia's house to sit down and talk for a bit and when Ivana left and Leon was in his room...

- I'm sorry, I really didn't know he's gonna be there too! - said Selvaggia.

First I didn't even know what is she talking about, but then I knew it was about Laerte.

- Hey, I've already told you that I'm not mad - I smiled - I was shocked as I don't trust him anymore... But I knew you wouldn't do anything bad...

She smiled.

- Of course I wouldn't... Even though his and my marriage ended a long time ago... And I won't return to him ever...

- That's good to hear...

Selvaggia's POV:

- That's good to hear... - he said as he smiled at me, but for some reason I still feel like he doesn't trust me in this.

What to do, what to do...

- Diego... Don't you believe me?

- I believe you.

- It doesn't seem like it... - I sighed as I stood up.

He was about to stand up and explain himself when I pushed him back and sat into his lap which surprised him pretty much.

- What can I do to make you believe and trust me fully? - I asked while I began to kiss him.

- Oh... My god... - he gasped - Well... How about you continue this....?

- Gladly - I smirked as I pushed him down on the sofa and continued kissing him then after a few minutes of kissing I stood up, pulled him up and pulled him with me to my bedroom.

There I sat on the bed first then pulled him on top of me.

- Oh! So this is your plan to make me believe you, huh? - he smirked at me - So far I like it... But how about I'm gonna take a lead?

- Do as you feel like - I smirked back and he didn't want any longer with doing what he had to do.

God, he's so good in this...