๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐”๐‹๐†๐„๐๐“.

toptierszn รกltal

โ It's just that he know what I want. โž ยฉ๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. Tรถbb

โ˜†ใƒป:.,;*.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ‘.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ.

1.4K 105 55
toptierszn รกltal

excuse mistakes and errors.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘒𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘰𝘯.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"I'm hungry!" I yelled out to whoever was standing outside of the room I was in.

"Amir said not to feed you." Somebody responded back to me.

"I don't give a fuck what that light skinned jealous crazy bitch said!" I yelled back but they didn't respond after that.

The room I was in was dark, cold, and it stank. I was more than likely in some type of basement. I could tell by how the windows were shaped.

A few minutes later the door opened and Amir walked in with a bag in his hand.

"You not gonna say hi to yo nigga?" He asked me.

"Any nigga who kidnaps somebody out of jealousy and anger ain't no nigga of mine." I scoffed.

"And to think I was just finna untie you and feed you." He sighed. I tried to move my arms but they were tied together by some rope like thing.

I felt like one of them girls in them wattpad books I be reading when they get kidnapped and the hood gangbanger recuses them.

If Khalil don't come busting through these doors ima know sumn. And ima know sumn real fast.

I really don't feel like planning an escape right now. That sounds like too much work.

"Ion care. Ian hungry anyways." I told him and right after I said that my stomach growled.

Okay. Like whatever.

"You sound hungry." He said and sat the bag down across the room and pulled up a chair and sat down in the middle of the room. I was on the floor of the other side with my back against the wall so me and him were looking at each other.

"Can I be let go now? I'm bored." I stated.

"You must think this shit a joke? Why you don't take nothing serious like I won't kill you or sumn?" He questioned.

"I mean, you was mad cause I was finna leave you. If you wanted to kill me I think you would've done it by now." I said truthfully.

"I wanna kill somebody. Just not you." He chuckled. "But just cause I don't wanna kill you don't mean I won't. I wasn't mad you was leaving, it was the reason why."

"Who you wanna kill?" I asked.

Khalil.

"Yo lil boyfriend." He said.

"Well why you ain't kidnap him? Fuck you in my face for?" I asked.

"You leverage lil mama. Bait. He gon look fa you and he gon come right to me."

"And here I was thinking you actually liked me." I frowned.

"I do. But I like killing my opp even more."

"I thought it was Malachi." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Him too, shit. But Khalil run him. I want the big dawg." He said, which was true. "It's gon sound better."

"When we met in the store you knew me already?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah. You ain't as lowkey as you think, everybody do." He chuckled.

"Not you was planning this from the start." I shook my head.

"Not from the start. See I was feeling you, but then I realized you ain't never gon stop fucking with that nigga. I got eyes everywhere. Then you tryna leave ME to go back to HIM? Nah."

I knew I should've not responded to his text message. Ugh. He crazy as hell.

"Why you hate him so bad?" I asked and I was genuinely concerned. I don't even think Khalil himself know how much this nigga hate him cause if he did he would've been more adamant about me leaving him alone.

It's giving one sided. Khalil don't see him as a threat.

"You would be mad too if a lil nigga came in and took yo place too." He said. "Everything he got I had first. And he don't realize that."

"It's never that deep." I said.

Probably should've just shutted the fuck up cause I could tell it pissed him off. He stood up from his chair and pulled something shiny from out of his pocket and I realized it was a knife and I felt my start heart beating fast.

He walked over to me and kneeled down to my level and took the knife before pressing it deeply into my arm and I let out a scream.

"What about that cut? Was that deep?" He mocked what I said a few seconds ago before snatching the knife out of my arm and I looked at it and saw the blood dripping down my arm and started panicking.

"Relax. The more you tweak the more you'll bleed." He said.

"Fuck you!" I spat out.

I really need to find better choice of words.

"Yeah keep talking, the only person you making it bad for is you." He chuckled before moving the knife down to my thigh and stabbed me there too which made me scream again.

He snatched it out and I breathed heavily before thinking about what he said about me panicking.

"You still think shit funny?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Too bad. You going in time out.

"Aye Niko!" He yelled and the door opened and Niko walked in. Niko was his right hand. That's who was on the other side of the door.

"I thought you wasn't gon hurt her?" Niko laughed.

"Yeah well she provoked me." Amir said nonchalantly. "Deal with her." He told Niko before walking out of the room, shutting the door behind himself. Niko stared at me for a while and I looked back at him too.

What Amir did was nothing compared to what Niko did to me. At all.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘒𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘗𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Her shit here, but she not." I said after looking around the house. I could tell he did something to her because the house was fucked up. Like it was a tussle.

"I can't wait to off this nigga." Malachi walked into the living room.

"Yeah K, ion see nun innis bitch." Sosa told me.

"At all." Cortez agreed.

Sosa and Cortez were my homeboys too, they like the only niggas a trust for real aside from Malachi and Tory. Tory wasn't involved in the typa shit we was but I knew I could call on him if I ever needed too.

"I'm—"

We got cut off by a phone ringing and we all exchanged looks before looking around to see where it was coming from. I walked into the kitchen and heard it coming from a drawer so I opened it and answered it.

"Who dis?" I said.

"If you want her, come get her. 2322 outer dr." A voice said.

"How I know you got her?" I questioned.

"Hear for yo self." They said and I heard shuffling.

"Stop!" I heard Kiyari crying in the background and it was hella male voices that I couldn't make out.

Everybody dying. I promise you that.

I knew exactly what was happening on the other end of the phone but I kept my composure.

"We got her. 2322 outer dr." They repeated before the line clicked.

"Fuck happened?" Malachi questioned but I didn't respond. I could feel myself finna crash out.

I ran my hand down my face and let out a sigh.

"Come on." I told the three of them before exiting the house and they did as well.

___________________________
END OF CHAPTER.
VOTE!

i swear part 3 the last part & we can move on to 17.

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

217K 5.7K 53
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐Ÿฆ‹.
646K 29.7K 43
๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
53K 1.2K 39
"I had a choice to tell you or not too" ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’š -Two hearts one bond ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’š๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ž16, 2020 - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐…๏ฟฝ...