Here Kitty (Chatnoir x reader)

By ShadowedWind

18+!! (Slow burn romance but the smut is coming quick) A life in the city of love should be a dream but somet... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chat Ch. Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chat Ch. Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four

Chapter Thirty-Six

830 22 3
By ShadowedWind

Y/ns friend Moe came up with a green button that said 'switch' and a pansexual flag for a ribbon. His smile reached his eyes as he greeted us. When his (boyfriend?) came up he had a green button with 'dom' and a rainbow flag.

His eyes flicked down at mine own button and flag whenever he turned to look at me. It made me feel weird. Am I really bi-curious? I've never felt attracted to men. But being with a man with Y/n there made me feel..interesting. Maybe I was just a cuck and not really gay? As the two boys bickered my mind wandered to them.

I felt my face flush as thoughts ran through my mind. Something about her making me be with them was weirdly hot.

'That's so weird, why are you thinking like that'

I turn towards her, her hand instantly runs up her ear as some chick screeches. Her slight grimace at the sound and the quick look towards Moe. I could stare all day.

The tight leather body suit had me drooling since she took off her coat; and that's ignoring how good she looks with a tight grip against my leash. It wasn't just her body though. Whenever she looks at me like she's proud of me for doing good it made me melt, and when she looks like shes ready to pounce me I'm already on my knees.

She's hard to say no to her when she's that fucking beautiful.

I'd do anything for her.

She gently tugs me after her as Moe drags her away from girl hanging off his boyfriend. They're ranting off about something but my mind can only focus on the way her hips move as she walks. The biggest tease is getting to see every curve of her body and being able to do nothing about it.

I feel the small whine escape my throat before I even have time to stop it. She must've heard it cause her head instantly turns over her shoulder a bit. There's a small smile tugging at her lips as she yanks done on the leash a little making me stumble a bit.

We continue moving through a few rooms before Moe finally stops us. The room was painted a dark purple and the lights were low. A couple was making out on one of the couches and there was a small group of people to the right all with there own set of leashes attached to people on their knees all various levels of naked.

Y/n had me in tight black pants that were similar to hers and a body harness with straps making a triangle across my chest and chains that hung from below it. I felt very exposed with nothing underneath it but in Y/ns words I 'looked hotter with my marks on show'.

It didn't help how embarrassed I felt but looking at some of the others, it could of been worse. I had a mask to cover my face, people won't know it's me. It was better than the guy in the group with 'slut' written across his forehead, fully nude other than his color not even a mask to hide his shame.

It felt weird being that open about, he didn't seem to have a care in the world only looking up as his dom waiting for her next command.

Why was that hot..

"Kitten" A snap popped in my face.

"Huh sorry?" I turned focusing in on her, a sharp sting swarmed my face. Her mouth opened to tell me off but I could already hear our conversation from earlier.

'You'll have to be on your best behavior. I'm not gonna let it out I'm one of those push over doms. If you break a rule I'll have to punish you ok?'

"I'm sorry Goddess what can I do for you?" Her mouth shuts and a small smile tugs up her lips before her face is serious once again.

"Better. Would you like to go around socializing or do you want to jump into a session?" She questions me. My face flushes instantly. She warned me before hand that we probably wouldn't be alone if we did any play at the party.

"Socialize please" I say as quick as my mind with let me. She nods before turning towards Moe. She leans in whispering some in his ear.

"Totally get it. No judgment" He said smiling towards me. I don't know what she said and it concerns me a bit. I think I'll just be permanently red tonight. Moe wanders off with promise he'll be back to check in with us and as soon as he does a woman replaces him.

"I assume he's still in training then" The woman says looking at me. Her eyes flick down to my pin stuck to the harness before peaking over at Y/n.

"He's new to BDSM and this is his first party. He's learning" Y/n shrugs

"He might do good to learn from my little slut here" The woman leans down pulling the man by his hair. His face contorts in pain but he looks up at Y/n like his dom wanted. "He always behaves like he's supposed to, he knows what happens when he doesn't" She smooths out his hair for just a second before smacking him "Introduce yourself"

He instantly scoots closer to Y/n his head practically on her platform boots as he begins making Y/n step back "I'm Goddess' Ivys toy, I'm at your command ma'am" He backs away from her and when I look over at Y/n her lips are tightly pressed together. The other woman looks at me expectingly making me look back at Y/n we never went over a greeting.

"We're fine thank you. It's a doms job to teach their submissive not have someone do it for them." She gave a tight smile towards the woman before gripping my collar tight and moving us over to the group before. The instantly expand their circle as we walk up.

The group is instantly full of smiles as a small chorus of hellos start. Y/n snaps her fingers towards the ground and I quickly drop. I put my hands face up over my thighs like she had told me to before and when a small scratch runs over my head I have to fight the smile knowing I did a good job.

The other subs give me a small nod and I give a small smile back to them before looking back up to the doms. With Y/n now in the group it was an even split of 3 guys and girls but 4 guys and 2 girls down here with me.

Y/n starts introducing herself using a fake name going around the group introducing themselves as well.

"I see you had a little run in with Ivy" The girl with the 'slut' sub giggled.

"Oh god she's the worst right? Last party I went to she tried to make me join her subs like lady buttons for a reason. I'm a dom and I certainly wouldn't submit to her of all people" One of the guys chimed

"She did that to you too?!" One of the others said making a disgusted face.

"Ew what's the point of the system if not to get rid of the awkwardness of whose into what?" One of the girls piped up.

"I don't like the way she treats her sub..he doesnt even look happy most of the time" One of the subs chimed from the ground.

"Some doms are just more rigid" 'Slut' Dom countered with a shrug.

"Not a fan of the pushing it on other doms though and the trying to lick my boots" Y/n shivers

"He what?!" My head snaps up as my eyebrows furrow

She smooths down my hair giving it a small scratch "Tone mister. Why do you think I backed away?" She turns back to the group "I understand basic respect and having your sub give it to other doms but to actually touch them is to far"

One of the guys arms cross and his brows furrow deeply "That's just not right. You need consent before you do that kinda thing. I'd argue boot licking is a form of play not a fuckin greating"

"Yeahh.." 'Slut' Dom looks over her shoulder towards Ivy "She's..interesting I suppose"

"There's always one at every party" The guy said before downing a shot.

_____________

'Slut' Dom (whose name I learned was Launie) and Y/n started hitting it off and where now on a couch talking while me and her sub Dante where sat on the floor in front of them. It was a bit uncomfortable with the tight pants and Dante being completely naked. We were given free permission to talk and we tried for a while but it just got awkward and fell silent.

The girls were trading stories of their time with subs and it was hard to not feel a little worked up over what they were saying.

"First learning bondage was so awkward!" Launie giggled whenever Y/n brought up their first time trying to tie up a partner.

"It iss I spent so much time after learning those knots. It can be such a mood killer!" Y/n laughs. God that laugh, I thought I might melt. "But fuck when you get it figured out and they're all helpless at your mercy" She makes a low groan and shifts in her spot. "Pathetic men are so hot" She almost whines

"I know exactly what you mean" Launie pulls Dantes hair making his head lean back towards them. "I mean look at him. No mask, completely exposed, letting me write on him" She giggles "How fuckin pathetic" She only shoves his head back and continues her conversation as normal. He clears his throat sliding his hands over his crotch making me hide a small giggle.

I'd get hard if Y/n did that to me too. I definitely wouldn't have the confidence he does to have his face out. "Slut go get me a drink" Launie demands

"Yes Mistress" He instantly says moving off the floor and towards one of the staff.

"So why don't you tell me a bit more about this cutie huh" She demands scooting closer to me "The outfit is just delicious" She comments towards Y/n making her giggle.

"This would be my little Kitten. He's still a bit new but he's doing very well for me. Fast learner" Y/n praises.

"Oh I saw how you handled him earlier" Launie laughs "Not even a second to correct himself"

"Well I won't be embarrassed in front of everyone. My sub should act right and accept the according punishment" Y/n shrugs turning my face up. "And you'll take it like a good boy"

"Yes mommy..anything for you" She smiles at my words biting her lip a bit.

"God you're getting dragged into a room soon" She takes a deep breath before turning back to Launie.

"He certainly does have a voice on him huh" Launie says "Sexy kitten" She does claw marks in the air making Y/n laugh a bit.

"Yes he is. Yours is so well behaved though. Look at him." She nods as Dante comes back on scene with a drink bowing as he hands it to Launie.

"I've definitely done well with him" She giggles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 277 19
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
2.4M 50.5K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
102K 1.7K 57
Just because I feel like we need more Solby in Wattpad. Consists; Fluff (a lot), occasional angst, and sometimes smut, there will be warnings if nee...