Rockin His World

By Socialparasite21

When 2 wrestling super fans turned prodigies meet they soon learn that as good as they are on there own, they... More

Bio
Meeting
Business Decisions.
Seeing Into The Future?
Honor Above All
Dem Boys And Dat Boy
Champions With Honor
Winning More Than Just Championships
The Beginning
It's Out

Hearts Start Talking

201 6 1
By Socialparasite21

It's been so much fun these past few months. Carla and I are still the same but since we can't do any indy shows because of Covid, the only time we see each other at work is at ROH TV. We're still always hanging out with each other though.

Today we're hanging out in our shared hotel room before the pay per view. I would've paid for Carla to have her own room so she didn't have to spend her own money but she wanted to have a Sleepover and I can't tell Carly no. We're just hanging out but it's been kind of different. Carla's been acting almost kind of sad since she got off the phone with Gino earlier. Finally, I can't take this anymore so I try to get to the bottom of this.

Me: Carly?

Carla: Yeah Jackie?

Me: What's up with ya? Don't you dare tell me nothing either because I know my Carly and you've got something on your mind.

Carla: I'm just tired....

Me: Carly really? Tired? We haven't done anything.

Carla: I am.

Me: Alright we both know how this ends up.

Carla: No, no, NOO!

I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up before sitting her on my lap. Carla lays her head in the side of my neck and lets out a long sigh as I rub my right hand up and down her back. I continue to rub her back until I feel tears start to soak into my shirt. When I hear her start to sniffle, I lean my head down and press my lips to the top of Carla's head.

Me: Hey now Carly what's wrong with ya?

Carla(sniffles): He's been talking to a-another girl...

I let out a long sigh.

Me: Well if you let me up, I'll go kill him.

Carla wraps her arms around me and squeezes me really tightly.

Carla: No...Stay with me....

Carla pulls her head back and looks at me while sticking her bottom lip out. She then uses her baby voice to finish her thought.

Carla: Pweaseeeee?

Me: I can't ever say no to you.

I reached out and gently took Carla's beautiful face in my hands. I gently dried her tears with my thumbs and finally got Carla to smile.

Me: There's the most beautiful smile ever.

Carla: You're the sweetest guy in the world. I love you so much Jackie.

Me: I love you more Carly.

Carla leaned in and kissed my cheek. After she pulled back, she smiled at me.

Carla: Do you know what would reallyy make Carly feel better?

Me: What would make Carly feel better?

Carla: If I got to stay sitting like this and then later onnn...I got cuddles?

It was my turn to lean in and kiss her cheek.

Me: You got it Carly.

I wrapped my arm around her. I really enjoyed her sitting on my lap and just getting to spend time with her. It sucks that she's hurting but I'm going to do everything I can to make sure she feels better.

We haven't moved from the spot we've been in really since earlier. The only difference is I now have one arm around her waist and had my other hand resting on her thigh while she had one arm around my neck. It's getting close to dinner time so I thought I'd order us some food.

Me: Hope up for me Carly.

Carla(In her baby voice): No!

Me: I'm gonna order us some food so hop up for me.

Carla used her free hand to grab me by under my bottom jaw and turned it to look at her. We look into each other's eyes as she sports a almost wicked almost flirtatious smile across her beautiful face.

Carla: Make me~

I smiled at her.

Me: I could but why don't you look through the menu and tell me what you want so I can order it.

Carla leaned in and whispered in my ear.

Carla: I said~ Make~ Me~

It took me a second to be able to react to that. My reaction though was to pick her up and throw her on the bed on her back. I jumped on the bed before I started tickling all over Carla. She was laughing so hard while trying to get me to stop tickling her, it was honestly the cutest thing. I finally stopped tickling her.

Me: You wanna keep playin?

Carla shook her head as she caught her breath. She finally did before grabbing the menu and smacking my arm.

Carla: That was mean!

Me: You told me to make you so I did.

Carla: That's not what I meant!

Me: Well what did you mean?

Carla: Well if I told you then that would've been me being a bad girl~ I don't wanna be Jackies bad girl, I wanna be Jackie's good girl~

Wow I've never heard Carly talk like that. Even though I've never heard her talk like that, I never said I didn't like it. I actually really liked it.

Me: Your trying to kill me~ Anyway what do you want to eat Beautiful?

Carla: Let's just order a Pizza.

Me: You got it Beautiful.

I got on my phone and ordered us a pizza. After I ordered it, I slipped my phone back in my pocket. I looked at Carla who was looking back at me with a annoyed look on her face.

Me: What is it Carly?

Carla: Can I get back in my spot now?

Me: Of course you can.

I opened my arms up.

Me: Come here Carly.

Carla smiled as she started to walk up to me. As she walks up to me, she starts to sway her hips before she finally sits down on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck and once again kissing my cheek.

A little while later the pizza showed up and Carla sat on my lap before grabbing my slice of Pizza from my hand. She holds it up to my mouth.

Carla: Open uuupppp~

I smiled at her before opening my mouth. She then fed me what was left of my slice with the cutest smile on her face. Then after we ate, Carla grabbed my face and turned it to look at her.

Carla: I want cuddles.

Me: Okay Carly.

I laid down before Carla laid on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her before she kissed my cheek.

Carla: Such a sweet boy~

Me: Such a pretty girl.

We laid there and held each other for a while. Later on that night, we decided to strip down and get ready to go to bed. After my pants were off Carla started to mess with me.

Carla: You're supposed to take MY pants off Jackie~

She's been kinda flirting with me all day so I figured screw it and decided to play her game.

Me: Well come here~

Carla smiled before she scooted over to the edge of the bed right by me. I was on my knee getting my clothes together so I just slid in front of her. I smiled up at her before I unbuttoned her pants and she lifted her hips up off the bed before I slowly slid her pants off her legs. Once they were off her, I put her pants on top of my clothes. She set back down on the bed before grabbing the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off. I turned my head but she grabbed my face and turned it to make me look at her just wearing her bra, panties, and a smile.

Carla: Jackie look at me. You can look at me all you want. Don't you think I look good~

I smiled up at her.

Me: No you don't look "good" Carly. You look amazing just like you always do.

Carla: Do you wanna try to make me look even better?

Me: I don't think that possible but sure Carly, what are you thinkin?

Carla: You give me your shirt...

Carla finished in her baby voice but added a little flirty overtone to it.

Carla: ....and not only let me sweep in that but you wet me sweep in YOUR arms~

Me: You got it Beautiful~

We smiled at each other before I reached over and grabbed my shirt. I handed it to her before she slipped on. She had it hanging off her shoulder and it fit her like a dress. It was absolutely adorable. She then grabbed my hand and I joined her in the bed before we cuddled back up to each other.

Me: Comfortable Carly?

Carla: Always comfy around MY Jackie~

Carla smiled at me before kissing my cheek. She pulled back and adjusted to where my eyes were even to her chest. I smiled before I laid my head in her chest. Carla then put one of her hands onto the back of my head and into my hair. She started to give my head scratches.

Me: Goodnight Carly I love you.

Carla leaned down and pressed her lips to the top of my head.

Carla: Goodnight Jackie I love you too.

I decided to be a little daring. I leaned in and gave her chest a few kisses before cuddling more into her. When I kissed her chest, I heard her let out a little giggle before pressing her lips to the top of my head.

A little while later, I was drifting off to sleep and I was so comfortable. I was almost asleep when I heard Carla's voice one last time.

Carla: I love you so much. I just wish I could tell you I love you in more then the way that best friends love each other. I hope that one day you'll add a couple of names for me. Hopefully one day my names will be Baby and or Princess.

Well looks like Jay was right. I think I know the perfect time to tell Carla that I feel the same way. Here soon it'll look like we'll add two new names for you Carly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 47 8
A set of twins where the boy who's dark sky is soon turned blue by his childhood best friend
10.1K 355 9
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
4.4K 51 9
Cora Jade and her male bestfriend have been through everything and share everything together...little do they know that they share one more thing...L...
3.3K 64 12
When Anna Jay meets the new kid in AEW, She quickly becomes the star of his show.