Tell Me You Love Me ( Zayn Ma...

Por CamiiOlii

I'm only a 19 year old girl living in a big city. I didn't want to get to know this famous guy, from this int... Más

Tell Me You Love Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 23

426 12 0
Por CamiiOlii

Chapter 23

“You’ve got a nice place here Niall.” I said, pulling off my coat.

“Nice bum you’ve got.” Zayn smacked my butt as he passed, and I glared at him all the way to the couch. Niall brushed past me and into his kitchen.

“Do you have beers?” I followed him into the kitchen. Niall nodded and pulled open his refrigerator. He tossed a beer to me and took 2 to the couch, handing 1 to Zayn. I sat between them and kicked off my shoes. “Have you and Perrie broke up?” I asked.

“No not really, she just said get out she needs time to think.” Zayn said angrily. “I don’t know why, if she thinks I’m cheating just break up with me, I wouldn’t mind.” I turned to him and raised my eyebrow.

“You must know how she feels right now.” I said shamelessly. He shook his head and he chugged down his beer. “I mean she doesn’t know if you are cheating or not. She doesn’t know whether to end your relationship after what you’ve been through, or stay with you and keep hearing the rumors about you cheating. And if she does break up with you, and she finds out you weren’t actually cheating she’ll feel miserable. And if she doesn’t and she finds out you were cheating she’ll feel even more miserable. I mean a girl doesn’t know how to feel when it comes to their trust relationship Zayn.”

“She can’t think all that at once Reagan, I mean any girl would explode.” I shook my head and started drinking.

“No, we do think like that. And it’s the guys that put them in the position.” I said, setting my beer down on the coffee table. “If it was me, I’d probably think like you and just break up with you. I’d rather not waste my time in stress.” I Iaid back on the couch between Niall and Zayn. Niall was scrolling through his phone.

“She’s smart Zayn, you should listen to her.” Niall mumbled. I stood up and tossed my can into the trash can.

“Can we do something? I’m very bored and, it’s only,” I pulled out my phone to check the time. “1:30.”

“We can do a Twit cam, and see how many viewers we actually get.” Zayn said.

“I’d rather your fans not know I’m here with you guys, remember I’m supposed to be at Dani’s.” they both shrugged as Niall pulled out a white Mac Book Pro, same laptop I have.

“It’s whatever, they know we’re all friends.” Niall sat up and set his phone down.

“I’ve already been getting death threats enough guys, my phone’s been going off all day with Danielle.” I sat down between them again as Niall logged onto his Twitter.

“Hey, don’t even mind them. They’ll lighten up at some point.” Zayn put his arm over my shoulder and set his empty beer down next to Niall’s. “Plus, we’re here so if they say something I’ll get them right.” Next second you know I could see myself in a little box on the screen, along with Niall and Zayn.

“Already 500.” Niall stood up and walked away. He came back holding a guitar, a nice one might I say.

“Hi guys.” Zayn waved to the camera. My phone started vibrating in my back pocket, and I pulled it out.

“Hey, it’s my mom calling.” I thought for a second. 5 hours difference and it’s 2 here, 9 in New York then there’s a 3 hour difference so that mean it’s 6 o’clock in Las Vegas. I answered it lazily. “Hello mom.” I said.

“Oh hello-“

“Hunter, is that you? Why are you calling?” I asked.

“I heard about you in the hospital, mom’s not home yet so I called.” She said happily. “I’m just really glad you’re alive, Bobby and I are sorry about stressing you out so much.” I smiled formed on my face. I stood up and stepped over Niall’s face as he turned his guitar.

“Hunter it’s alright, I was bound to faint someday right?” she giggled through the phone. “Hey, want to speak to Niall. We’re doing a Twit Cam, but I’m sure he wouldn’t mind speaking with you.” She squealed and I pulled the phone away from my ear. “Niall, Hunter wishes to speak to you!” I exclaimed.

“Hand over the phone then.” Niall held his phone out. I handed him the phone. “Hello Hunter, alright?” I could hear her screaming through the phone. “Yes, yes I know love. Nice to speak to you again.” I sat between the boys again and turned to Zayn.

“I’ll talk to you more about it later, it looks like we’ll be up all night anyways.” He smiled

“What’s your middle name anyways?” Zayn asked, starring at the screen.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because your Twitter, it has a J in it.” He turned to me.

“Oh, uhm Jennette. Reagan Jennette Norris.” I said quietly, hoping none of the viewers heard. A smiled formed on his lips and Niall handed me my phone. I stood up and stepped to my right over Zayn this time and walked away.  I walked into Niall’s room and laid down on his huge bed. I heard someone walk in after me. I lifted my head slightly and saw Zayn leaning against the door.

“That’s a beautiful name.” his arms were crossed over his chest so I could see his muscels.

“Thanks, my dad chose it.” He came in and I sat up slowly. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. “What are you doing?” I asked. He grabbed my other hand and pulled them around his waist. I was pulled into him and he lifted my chin. He leaned down slowly until his lips touched mines. We fell back on the bed and I pulled my arms from around his waist, instead, going around his neck. He pulled away and I groaned quietly to myself, not wanting to stop kissing him. He pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the side. Next he pulled my shirt off. “Zayn.” I breathed. He acted like he didn’t hear anything, and scooted down, his knees on the floor. I sat up, about to get back up, but he grounded my hips back onto the bed. I ran my fingers through his hair and he kissed my stomach.

“One day.” He said. “There’s going to be a child there.” My cheeks flushed, and my eyes darted around the room. “Let’s just hope it’s…”

“It’s?” I questioned. Instead of giving it a second thought, he started unbuckling my belt. “Zayn, we should really stop before this gets out of hand.” He shook he head and wrapped his arms around my back. My bra came loose and I held my breasts.

“I’m not going to do anything you don’t want to do.” He said, and I sighed out of relief. “But I know you want to do this.” My stomach turned.

“Zayn I can’t. We both know you’re in a relationship, and I already feel bad enough.” My voice cracked slightly. Zayn looked up at me, his dark eyes full of lust. “Plus we’re in Niall’s apartment.” A smiled formed on his lips, making us both laugh at the thought of what would happen.

“You may want to get dressed.” We both stood up and Zayn turned me around to clip my bra back. After we both pulled out shirts back on I walked out the room. Niall was playing on his guitar when I sat next to him.

“Where’s Zayn?” he asked.

“I don’t know I was in the bathroom.” I lied. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time; 2:15 “Uhm, do you have some pajamas I can where to sleep? I’m tired.” Niall nodded and handed me his guitar.

“I’ll be back, keep them company.” My eyes widened, my mouth hanging open as I watched him walk away. I turned back to the screen and gazed around the living room. After a while, I started playing on his guitar. I’m not any professional at playing, but I know how. My nose flared as I thought of who taught me to play.

“Uhm…hi.” I waved to the camera awkwardly to whoever was watching. I saw comments flying right beside the small box showing myself. I looked away as soon as I saw them and set Niall’s guitar down. I stood up and walked away quickly. When I walked in the room I heard the shower running. Niall threw me a pile of clothing. “Thanks.” I squeaked. I walked into the bathroom quietly and saw Zayn in the shower. I stripped out of my clothes quickly and starred at myself in the mirror. I’m not ugly…I may not be the prettiest thing ever, but I’m not ugly. I wiped the tears that escaped my eyes, my bottom lip trembling. If you’ve ever been bullied then you must know how I feel. But I can get over it, I did it all through school right?

“Reagan.” I turned around quickly, I didn’t even hear the water turn off. Zayn stepped out of the shower, his towel wrapped around his waist.

“I-I’m sorry” I said quietly. When he saw me he almost dropped his towel.

“Reagan what’s wrong?” he asked, coming up to me slowly.

“Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.” He put his finger over my lips and wrapped his arms around my waist. I didn’t notice until his arms were around me, that my whole body was shaking furiously.

“You don’t have to tell me baby.” He rested his chin on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him quickly and dug my finger nails into his back.

“Do you know what it’s like, to feel like absolute shit?” I asked. “To feel like you’re not worth living anymore.” I felt my bra fall loose.

“No, but I’m sure it doesn’t feel good at all.” He pulled my bra off and I covered my breasts. “Taking a shower?” he asked, pushing my underwear down my legs.

“N-No, I took one last night.” My eyes fell close and my head fell back. “

“Who made you feel like this?” he picked me up and set me down on the counter. “You can tell me.”

“Zayn it’s nobody you know, I was just thinking about my past.” I was feeling highly uncomfortable about being naked in front of him, but it was kind of nice knowing he was starring exactly at my eyes. “I can get emotional at times.” I lied; I just didn’t want him to mad at the people who got him in his position as a famous guy in the biggest boy band in the world.

“You’re the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen Reagan, you’re beautiful.” He moved a piece of hair behind my ear. “Don’t let anybody ever tell you differently.” His hands ran down my face slowly. “You mean way to much to me Reagan; I don’t want to see you crying.” I stepped off the counter and he turned around. I watched him walk out the bathroom.

“Zayn wait.” I said. I walked out the bathroom and I walked back up to him. He pulled his towel from around his waist and covered my backside. I kept my eyes up at his, instead of looking down at all of his nakedness. “I-….you….we…I like you, as more than a friend.” A smiled formed on his face and his eyes sparkled with happiness as he stared down at me. “And I think…I have…for a while. I just…couldn’t ad-“

“Just shut up Reagan,” he kissed my forehead. “I’ve been waiting for a while now for you to actually admit it.” He grabbed my wrist and pulled my arms around his shoulders. He pressed his lips to mines. I raised myself on my tippy toes for some height. 

Seguir leyendo