๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐”๐‹๐†๐„๐๐“.

By toptierszn

โ It's just that he know what I want. โž ยฉ๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. More

โ˜†ใƒป:.,;*.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ‘.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ.

2.1K 130 18
By toptierszn

𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Here." Amir handed Kiyari her clothes and watched her as she packed them away inside of the bag she had brought over to his house. She didn't respond to him she just kept packing.

"You just not gonna say nothing?" He asked her and she eventually turned around to face him.

"I don't have anything to say." She shrugged. "You having a baby, focus on that." She told him.

"That's not even why you doing all this. It's because of sumn else." He said which made her scrunch up her face.

Amir had known about Kiyari and Khalil for a while he just didn't say anything because he wasn't expecting her to go back. He remembered how she was saying the boy she was messing with before him was treating her wrong. Kiyari never mentioned a name but he knew who she was talking about.

When he met her that day in the store he was well aware of who Kiyari was.

Amir didn't like Khalil and Khalil didn't like him. They had a lot of issues. One was mainly due to Malachi. But even before that Amir didn't like him.

Khalil was younger than Amir but somehow Khalil had it all. I guess you could say Amir was jealous in someways. Khalil was somebody who was well known in the hood and Amir didn't like it.

So when he was an opportunity to go for something Khalil had he took it. Something being Kiyari. But Amir wasn't dumb, he knew exactly where Kiyari was about to go and he just couldn't let that happen.

"It's not because of anything." Kiyari rolled her eyes.

"It's not Kiyari? Cause you was finna dip before I even told you about my baby." He voiced. "You been moving weird as hell."

"Like I said, focus on your baby. I'm grown as fuck and don't have no kids so to me? Being with somebody who's about to have one is settling. I'm not even finna pretend that's something I want." Kiyari said before packing the rest of her things and zipped her bag shut.

"You not leaving me." Amir said sternly and snatched her bag from her.

"Okay so we not finna do this." She tried to grab it back but he threw it across the room, breaking stuff in the process because it hit one of his nightstand that had stuff on it.

"I said you not leaving." He repeated.

"Right." Kiyari walked out of them room and got her purse off of the kitchen counter. She definitely was not finna fight him for a few pieces of clothes and whatever else was in the bag. It could easily get replaced.

She didn't even tell nobody she was going to Amir's house. She just wanted to get her stuff and wanted it to be quick. Amir was doing too much so at this point she was just ready to leave.

"You think I'm playing?" Amir chuckled.

"Okay Amir." She dismissed him. She was about to leave out the front door but Amir grabbed her arm and yanked her back. "You got two seconds before I just start swinging."

"What ima do if you try to leave again gon be way worse." He told her. And he wasn't joking but she didn't listen.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘒𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘗𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯.
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘕𝘌𝘟𝘛 𝘋𝘈𝘠.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Hello?" Chyna asked me after the phone connected.

"Chy is Yari witchu?" I asked her after putting some money underneath my mattress.

"No, why?" She questioned.

"Cause I asked her sisters and they ain't heard from her and Brooke told me that her mama said when Yari left yesterday she said she was going to your house." I told her. It was almost 3 in the afternoon and I haven't heard from Yari and that's unusual cause she be up bright and early at damn near 7am. The last time we spoke was yesterday.

And why would she say she was with Chy if she wasn't.

When you know somebody and their routine the slightest change just throw you off. Well me at least.

"I don't know why she said that. I haven't even spoken to her since yesterday but I thought she was with you cause that's the only time she go missing." Chyna said, which was true.

"Check her lo." I told her and she started clicking on her phone. I would've checked but ion have it. We just never reshared the shit and I was regretting it now.

"Her lo off. She probably with that nigga." She said.

"She woulda said sumn." I said.

"How you so sure? She probably realized she wanna be with him and not you."

"Fuck you. But no for real, she would've said sumn if she was." I scratched my chin. We literally just talked about her leaving that nigga so I know she not dumb.

"You want me to call her?" She asked.

"Yeah. But I did that and it just rang." I said.

"Ima try. You gon be on hold real quick."

Eventually Chyna called her and it just rang before going to voicemail.

"Yeah. That's weird." Chyna said and I started thinking.

"Let me call Malachi. Ima call you back." I told her before hanging up the phone and calling Malachi.

"What's the word?"

"You near me?" I asked.

"Hell yeah. I was just finna come over there." He told me.

"How far you is?"

"Like 5 minutes."

"Hurry up." I said and hung up. Can't discuss shit over the phone. Ion even play like that.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my gun before tucking it away in my pants. I eventually made my way downstairs and by the time I did Malachi pulled up and I went outside to the car.

"Where Mir stay?" I asked him.

"Awl shit what happened?"

"Can't find Yari. Sumn wrong." I said.

"How you know that?"

"Cause I feel it." I said. To anybody else it probably seem like I'm exaggerating but I'm not. I know Yari inside out, if she went without talking to anybody she would at least talked to her sisters and she hadn't.

I just feel something wrong and I'm the type of person who listen to my gut the first time.

"Come on then." He told me and I got in the car and he pulled off.

___________________________
END OF CHAPTER.
VOTE!

don't ask me why this chapter 900 & sumn words cause this only part one, part two gonna be longer duh !

BUT #whereisyari?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 30.3K 43
๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
19.6K 359 28
Just readโœจ.
6.5K 133 45
๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉthis book a 10/10 fasho read to find out
248K 6.7K 53
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐Ÿฆ‹.