'Forever'- Thyme Paramaanantr...

By allofyougotohell

"It's never or forever" "I want us to be forever" "Cause maybe FOREVER was never meant to be us" What will ha... More

Introduction of Main leads
Kiyomi Amari - (1)
Flashback - (2)
Approved - (3)
Back home - (4)
F4 - (5)
Bright and Pearl♡ - (6)
Mistaken for someone else?! - (7)
A small peck♡ - (8)
I promise🤞🏻 - (9)
Small talk - (10)
Mira Renita Asavarattanakul - (11)
Shia!!! - (12)
A kiss?! - (13)
Two-faced Bitch - (15)
Why don't you in believe me? - (16)
It's Kinda Funny - (17)
Drunk - (18)
Two Hearts were shattered - (19)
Her Mother's Last Wish: The Marriage Contract

A Lovely Slap💁🏻‍♀️- (14)

197 18 9
By allofyougotohell

*Warning* A little bit of spicy content! So if your are still a child, please take cauti--, Why tf am I even saying this? Ofc you're gonna read it no matter your age! So hey, let's just enjoy!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whose puppy love?" footsteps drew closer towards the girl, lying down on a desk.

Kiyomi closed her eyes and sighed, "What are you doing here,...Thyme?"

"I just wanted to see you and figured that you would be here, like the old days" Thyme said, sitting on the floor, next to where Kiyomi was sleeping.

"Like the old days, huh?" Kiyomi opened her eyes and got up from the desk, sitting on the floor, near Thyme.

"Yes, like the old days. After you went to Japan, I never once came here. This place always reminded me of you. It was so painful." Thyme looked into Kiyomi's eyes, softly caressing her hair.

"I'm sorry" Kiyomi looked down, feeling guilty. Thyme slowly pushed her head up by her chin, "It isn't your fault" he slowly caressed her lips with is thumb.

 The tension between them was high; their faces were so close, lips inches away, that a gust of wind could result in their lips colliding. They would be lying if they said that their last kiss wasn't desired or it was enough. It wasn't, they craved more. They both stared at each other's lips and slowly moved forward. 

Kiyomi closed her eyes, as soon as the soft texture of his lips hit hers. The flavor of each other's lips melted their heart. Thyme pulled Kiyomi closed by her waist, leaving no distance between them.

Kiyomi hands slowly reached Thyme's neck, one hand slowly running through his hair and the other grabbing his neck pulling his face closer. Thyme's left hand gently grabbed her face as his right hand roamed through her back, slowly finding it's way inside her clothes. 

He softly roamed his hands through her back, to her stomach, to her thigh, making Kiyomi softly moan, "Ahhh~" making Thyme smirk in between the kiss. Their tongue's fought for domination, saliva's mixing together, turning the kiss into a make out session, "Mmmh"

Kiyomi softly tapped Thyme's shoulder, signaling him that she was out of breath but oh how Thyme was lost in the kiss not noticing that the kiss was already over three minutes. Kiyomi slightly pushed Thyme by his shoulder's, gasping for air. 

Both of them were covered in sweat, foreheads joining, a single saliva string joining their lips. *Panting*

"I-I, did we just...?" Kiyomi asked, not believing what they just did.

"Hmmm" Thyme said slowly caressing her face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gorya!!" Thyme shouted chasing the scared looking girl out of the bus just then, someone pushed Gorya and Kicked Thyme on his chest, making him fall to the ground "What the hell? Shit!" Thyme looked at the women in-front of him scared. The women slowly removed her glasses and looked at Thyme. (*Hottt!~ ><)

"Why didn't you tell me you're coming?" Thyme said slowly looking standing up keeping his hand on his chest.

"If I'd told you, I wouldn't have got a chance to take special care of my beloved brother." the women said sarcastically.

"You call kicking me in the chest 'taking care'?" 

"Kiyomi was right when she said that you must have been playing some sick game again. You, ask yourself what kind of sick game you're playing. Look, this girl is shivering in fear. Don't worry I'll give you a lift" the women pulled the shocked Gorya towards her leaving Thyme speechless.

"Tia, why are you messing..."

"Shut up! Just wait till I tell Kiyomi what you've been doing! Wait here." Tia glare at Thyme leaving his quite like a small puppy.

"Let's go. You can trust me" Tia said escorting Gorya towards the car.

"It's ok." Gorya said, trying to resist the offer.

"Don't worry. You can trust me. Please" Tia opened the car door for Gorya letting her in, "Think of this as my apologies. ok?...You're Gorya, right?" Gorya slightly nodded her head, yes.

"Pleasure to meet you. Here's my name card, Kiyomi told me what Thyme has been doing to you so, contact me with anything. I will make sure to give him a nice lesson. Hang in there. Please take Ms. Gorya to school" Tia smiled closing the car door shut, and watched as the car drove away.

"I think we should talk." Tia said looking at her brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Care to explain, why you called me here?" Kiyomi stood at the door, leaning her body on it.

"Oh, you came..." Mira said looking up from her phone, towards the voice.

"Umm...I heard the news. So, you really are going, aren't you?"

"Yes, you out of all the people must know that it has always been my dream" Mira said slightly smiling.

"Hmm...so, why did you call me here, to rant about your bullshit?" Kiyomi walked inside the room.

"*Sigh* You know that for the past several years, we haven't spoken a word to each other. Our relation-ship hasn't been the same, since then..." Mira said standing up from the couch.

"Anddddd...whose fault do you think that is?" Kiyomi spoke with no-so-much-interest in her voice.

"Look Kiyomi, I know what I did was wrong but I was forced to do so by the situation. And moreover it has already been so many years."

"What tf are you implying right now?"

"Can't we just move on and start fresh?"

The audacity of this BITCH! "Shut the fuck up! You think what you did was force by the situation? You think what you did to me could me easily forgiven?"

"Maybe. No really ,but can we not just forge--"

"OH, GOD! and yet here you are shamelessly saying that I should just forgive you, instead of actually apologizing to me! God, I can't with your bullshit!"  Kiyomi turned around and tried to walk away but Mira quickly grabbed her hair, "Let go. I'm warning you, Mira"

 "I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said that, but, but you know we can always fix things between us. Just like the old da--"

"Let go off me! You Fucking wench!" Kiyomi harshly pushed Mira which resulted her in falling to the ground. Suddenly, "Mira!" They both looked at the door to see Gorya standing at the door with wide eyes. "Gorya!"

"Oh, look who it is, the savior of the little princess. You better hold your princess in place before I show her, her where she belongs and you Mira, don't fucking touch my hair!" Kiyomi said as Gorya rushed towards Mira to help her.

"Oh...Thankyou Gorya but I'm fine" Mira gave Gorya a reassuring smile.

"You! Why would you push her that hard? I'm sure it must have been a mistake! Mira would never do that!" Gorya screamed at Kiyomi with furious eyes.

"Y-yes Kiyomi. I'm sorry, but I swear it was a mist---"

"Shut up, you blind bitch. You really think that grabbing someone's hair for literally more than five seconds while taking with no jewelry on the hand is a mistake? And you Mira, how many times are you going to repeat the same fucking mistake and play the victim card?" Kiyomi said coming closer to Mira, making her take a step back.

"I think you should tell him, Mira. I can't see him getting hurt like this. He might do something stupid. If you don't have feelings for him, just tell him. You know, you're going to hurt him sooner or later right? Don't play with his feelings like that. So, it's better if you tell him before head." Kiyomi said making Gorya look at her.

"W-what are you talking about?" Mira said awkwardly smiled looking at Kiyomi. 

"Oh, so is that how you're going to act, huh?" Kiyomi laughed, before whispering near her ear, "Will you tell him yourself or should I reveal that you've a Fiancé in France and are going to get married soon and are just using him to feel nice about someone liking you, hmm?"

"W-what? I don't know what your are talking about!!" Mira said defending herself as Kiyomi moved away from her ear, now facing her.

"So, this is how you're going to respond? Ok then, you left me with no choice. I guess I shall tell him myse--" *Slap* "Y-you! Shut up!" Mira slapped Kiyomi across the face making Gorya gasp in surprise.

"M-Mira? What are you doing?" Gorya said looking at her, she looked like a whole different person, there was visible fear and anger in her eyes.

Kiyomi slowly rubbed touched her left cheek, pocking her tongue inside of it and smiling. "*Scoff* You good-for-nothing Bitch! Is this how you wanna play?"  *Slap* Kiyomi harshly grabbed Mira's hair and slapped her hard, making her stumble upon the dressing table as she fell to the ground, "MIRA!!" Gorya screamed running towards her.

"You dumb ass bitch! You wanna mess wi--"

"KIYOMI!!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!

OMG?! Who could that be? From this moment on-wards there are going to be many shit's happening around here, like real shit. So, stay tuned to see what happens next and who that might be!! (Even though most of you have probably guessed it...) Haha! I doesn't matter, it's still a cliffhanger and see, see, I posted pretty early like I said! Hope you guys enjoy this ep. and don't forget to vote and comment down your opinions and please follow this dumb bitch...😭 Anyways see you guys soon cause I'll be posting very soon, ig....... 

"Here's a....ummm, maybeeeee......a cute pic?" Whatever!

Biyeeee!! Have a nice day, night, afternoon or evening or whatever! Love ya all and thankyou so much for your votes🐼💚

Oh, and yeah IK she swears too much...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 166 28
Blurryface x Cry Baby BOOK ONE OF MIME I didn't know how I'd die. That is, in that moment I realized I was walking towards my death. I couldn't stop...
40.8K 1.3K 19
-OUT OF REACH "Sometimes you meet the right person. It's just the wrong time." (F4 x oc) (Ren Aira x fem oc!) F4 Thailand: Boys over flowers SLOW...
2.8K 238 117
Weeks after Dumbledore was murdered by Severus Snape, the order show up in Private Drive to get Harry safe before his trace is broken and Lily's magi...
13.8K 430 16
"That's Rose Chantharat. She's known as F4's flower... She's not mean like F4, but she is very close to them since she grew up with them." Having gro...