Reason of my smile

By loner_246

Shreyansh close his eyes and his mind still thinking about her voice. Thinking about why I become restless w... More

Author's notes
Main characters
Family members
chapter 1 - Intro of Shree'life
chapter 2 - Intro of Shreyansh' life
Chapter 3 - Her ' Supporter
Chapter 4- His anger
Chapter 5- Malhotra House
Chapter 6 - Their bond
Chapter 7 - Melting voice
Chapter 8 - Thinking about her
Chapter 9 - Video call
Chapter 10 - Back to India
Chapter 11 - Proposed
Chapter 12 - Her first glimpse
Chapter 13 - Surprise to family
Chapter 14 - lieing to family
Chapter 15 - First meet
Chapter 16 - Her breakdown and invitation
Chapter 17 - Breakfast
Chapter 18 - Arrangement
Chapter 19 - Party
Chapter 20 - Shocked
Chapter 21 - Dance and conversation
Chapter 22 - Her Crying
Chapter 23 - His Jaan
Chapter 24 - Home and argue
Chapter 25 - Discussion
Chapter 26 - Family
chapter 27 - Morning
chapter 28 - phone call
chapter 29 - meeting her
chapter 30 - Cooking together
chapter 31 - Surprise for her
Chapter 32 - be happy together
Chapter 33 - Sunset
chapter 34 - Boyfriend
Chapter 35 - Ice Cream
Chapter 36 - Hug + Family drama
Chapter 37 - Good morning
Chapter 38 - Move on
Chapter 39 - I LOVE HER
Chapter 40 - Date on call
Chapter 41 - Emergency
Announcement
Chapter 42 - Promise
Chapter 43 - He kept his promise.
Chapter 44 - Flashback
Chapter 45 - Engagement
Chapter 47 - Gift

Chapter 46 - Feelings

398 33 7
By loner_246

Welcome friends
New update

If you like the story then please vote, comment and share
Follow me on Instagram and stck.me
Instagram account - loner_246
Link in bio 🔗
Enjoy your reading.

______________________________________

Chapter 46 - Feelings

As they entered in his penthouse,

Shree saw that there was a girl standing around in her mid-twenties. And she was shocked to see the girl who was holding a bouquet.

She comes to them and gives a bouquet to Shree and says, with a professional smile,

"Welcome, sir and mam, and congratulations on your engagement."

"Thank you,"Shree. reply with a smile.

Shree thinks that she's the Shreyansh talking on the call.

"Shree is Avni Rajveer's new secretary."

"Hello avni"

"Hello ma'am, It was nice to meet you."

Shree gives her a smile.

"Everything is ready." Shreyansh asked her

"Yes, sir."

Shreyansh gave her a positive nod.

"You can leave now."

"Ok sir" avni reply with nod

After she left, Shree asked him " she was the girl you were talking about, right?"

"Yes, and you know Rajveer likes her."

"Ohh"

Shree thinks that now there is no problem.

"Now you are not jealous, right?"Shreyansh asked just to tease her.

"No", she replied while thinking.

"When we were in the car, you felt jealous."

"No, at present, I am not jealous. And not when we were in the car."

"Alright, madam."

Even though he knew she was feeling jealous, he smiled at her and said

Shree comes into the penthouse. She sees that his penthouse is decorated with flowers.

She surprisingly asks him " why this decoration is there, and I can see that every corner has been decorated with flowers. I think you love flowers so much."

"I recently started liking it. Do you like decorations?" Shreyansh asked her while going towards her.

"Yes, I am in love with this flower decoration, and I didn't understand why you said that you recently started liking it." She curiously asked

"Because mere kisi khash ko,flowers pasand hai to mujhe bhi pasand hai and first time vo mere sath yaha aayi hai to uski pasand ka flowers decoration karva hi sakta hai."

(Because if someone special to me likes flowers, I also like them and since this is the first time she has come here with me, I can get the flower decoration done as per her choice.)

"And who is your someone special? Where is she?"She knows that he is talking about her, although she asked him

"She is here right now, my fiancee. And my fiancé is coming here for the first time; it has to be decorated like this."

She feels so special after what he said, and she starts blushing.

He makes me feel important. and I don't remember when someone made me feel this important.

Ansh possesses all of the qualities a woman could ask for in a their partner, while I don't have any qualities a man could ask for in a life partner.

Do I deserve him?

Thinking about all of this, shree smile dropped.

Shreyansh noticed it and immediately asked her, "Shree, what happened suddenly? You stopped smiling. Is there anything wrong?"

"Are you really going to do a marriage with me, Ansh?"

"Why did you choose me?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Am I just your friend?"

Shree burst out in questions, and with little posse again, speak.

"If you are doing this out of sympathy, then don't do this."

"Why aren't you saying anything, Ansh? I am asking you. "

Her eyes well up with tears as she says this.

Then he took her hand and made her sit on the couch while he took a bouquet from her.

He wiped tears from her cheeks. His eyes were already wet as he glanced at her.

He knelt before her and said, "I'll answer all of your questions. Feel free to ask me whatever you want to know, including any doubts you may have or any insecurities that are bothering you."

"This is, how you can understand what I am thinking, and here I don't even understand. I do not deserve you, and I don't. I am not perfect."

She completes her words and starts crying more.

He carefully listened to her and replied,

"You are telling me that you are not perfect for me; no one's perfect."

"And you know everyone has Imperfection and imperfection are beautiful."

"Lastly, I like you; nothing else matters to me. I like you the way you are."

"From now on, don't ask me why I chose you.
I like you, which is the only reason I chose you as my life partner."

He confesses his feelings for her.

After a little while, he asked her

" Do you really think that I am doing this out of sympathy? I am very hurt that you think of me like this."

"But you know I don't have to answer the question because your eyes are telling me that I can't even imagine doing something like this."

"I did this engagement with my will, not out of sympathy."
With a little pause, he said

"Now tell me if you have any questions that you want to ask me. I am here to give you an answer."

When Ansh was explaining his POV

I know that what he said is true, but what caught my attention was that he said he liked me.

I immediately look towards his face, searching for any hesitation.

He is saying this, so I can believe him.
But there is no hesitation on his face; he is telling the truth.

He chose me as his life partner because he liked me.

But how did he start liking me? The question still has not been answered.

I was not in the right sense at that time when I asked him what he was doing out of sympathy.

I know that he never thought like this.
He said that my eyes were telling an answer to this question.

For him, is it that easy to read my eyes or something else?

He again asked me if I wanted to ask any questions, and he would answer them.

Meanwhile, at the Naina apartment

Naina put pizza on the center table of the living room while ordering,Ajay that

"you take out coke from fridge and sett up TV something to watch i will come in few minutes after changing."

"Miss Naina, Don't you think when guests come, you should ask them to sit or have something to drink, but here you're ordering a guest?"

"And who told you that you were a guest, Mr. Ajay?"

"We are family, right? You are, brother..."

Hearing this, Ajay glared at her like a warning and said, "Don't you dare to complete this?"

"You listen to what I am saying next. You are the brother of my best friend; she is your sister also, so we are family, right?"

Saying this, she immediately left for her room.
After she goes, he takes out a coke from the fridge, and he is going to start TV at that time.

Thoughts come into his head, and he says "it's time to take revenge on Miss Naina." and smile.

After a few minutes, she comes in her night suit and sits beside him, asking him "what you have put on TV for watching."

"Horror movie "

Hearing this, Naina's eyes widened with shock.

She again asked him to confirm "which movie?"

"Horror movie, Are you scared? "

She immediately replied," No. "

How can I tell him that I am scared of it? He will laugh. No, I will not tell him.

"Ok, then we will watch a horror movie," and he will say this and smile at her.

They start eating, while Ajay starts to movie.

Ajay looked toward her in a few seconds. She was trying hard not to look scared, but when one scene came up because of that,

She got scared, and she shouted,

Because of it, the food she was eating stuck in her throat, and she started coughing.

Ajay immediately gave her water, and in anger, she said, "Khate vakt chilana jarruri hai kya? Drink this water. Aur kaha dekh kar kha rahi thi."

("Is it necessary to shout while eating? Drink this water. And where were you looking while eating?")

He cares for her back while she is drinking water.

After drinking water, she feels better. She replied in anger while pointing her finger at him, "It's because of you."

"What? Maine kya Kiya?"

("What? What did I do?")

"You put this movie on, and while watching it, food stuck in my throat. All of this happened because of you, mujhe kuch ho jata ho."

(Something might happen to me.)

"Mere hote yu tumhe kuch bhi nahi hota."

("If I were there nothing would have happened to you.")

She is looking into his eyes, which is distracting her.

"You just tell me directly that you are scared of it."

"No. No I am not."

"Yes, you are."

"Ok, we will finish this pizza, then we will watch this movie, and you will see that I am not scared of it."

"Ok done "

Now I will see how you watch this movie. I am damn sure she will freak out while watching it.

In excitement, I told him that I was not scared, but inside I was literally freaking out.

After finishing the pizza,

"Now let's see the movie." Ajay said with a victorious smile and thought that
She's going to lose.

"Ok "Naina replied with so much courage.
He started the movie again.

Naina eventually grabs the pillow beside her and tries to hide her face.

"Just accept that you are sacred to it." Ajay said it in a teasing tone.

"No, no, I am not; "she said that.

"Then,Why are you hiding your face? see the movie."

"No, I am not hiding my face. "

"Ok, then leave this pillow and watch the movie." saying that he takes the pillow from her.

"Yes, you should watch a movie. Why are you looking at me?"

"Let's watch a movie."

Sometime later, one scene comes that scread Naina hell out of it.

She immediately held something near her with one hand, and with the other, she covered her eyes.

She didn't realize that she held Ajay's hand.
Ajay was also shocked by her reaction, but he felt good when she held his hand.

"Now, I am sure that you are scared. If you want, then we can change the movie."

"No, I am not scared. We will watch the movie."

"It's ok if people get to know that you are scared; it's normal."

She feels good that he understands it.

"Ok, then we will watch a comedy movie. What say"

"Hmm" she replied

After they start watching comedy while laughing and joking about characters,

Half the movie is finished. Ajay felt something on his shoulder. He looked at her, and he found out that she was asleep on his shoulder. He smiled, looking at her.

He switched off the TV and carefully lifted her into his arms, making her lay down on the bed in her room and covering her with a blanket.

He thought to sleep here on the living room sofa.

At penthouse

"You said that you liked me. Do you really like me? How do you start linking me? I am just a simple girl."

"Yes, I really like you, Shree, and how I started liking you-it's an answer I will not give now because we have our whole lives to discuss it," he said with a smile while caring for her cheek.

When he replied that he really liked me, an automatic smile came to my face, and he said we would have our whole lives to discuss my question which made me blush.

Thinking about the next question comes into my head, which makes my smile fade away.

"Ansh, You said you like me and we have our whole lives, but you know that,

Jaise logon ki pasand Badal jaati hai, vaise tumhari pasand Badal Gaye to ;Tum mujhe chhod do nahin dogi na."

(Just like people's likes change, if your likes change then you won't leave me, right?)

She asked him innocently, like a small girl who doesn't want to go away from her favorite person.

Shreyansh laughed at her question and replied,

"You are stuck with me for a lifetime, soon to be Mrs. Malhotra."

Listening to his answer, she playfully hit on his shoulder and said "ansh" while blushing more.

Shreyansh hugged her, and she hugged him back.

After breaking the hug, Shreyansh said,

"Mujhe bahut bhookh lagi hai jaldi se dinner kar lete hain nahin to mein tumhare gal kha jaunga vah to tamatar ko competition de."

("I am very hungry, let's have dinner quickly or else I will eat your cheeks, they will give competition to tomatoes.")

"Ansh, you are..."

"What am I? "

"Nothing lets go to have dinner. You know, I never thought that you would say something like this."

"Yes, I also never thought that I would say anything like that to someone, but you made me say something like this, soon to be Mrs. Malhotra."

They are having dinner, and Shreyansh notices that Shree is uncomfortable in the lengha.

After completing dinner, he told her to "let me show you something." And start taking her towards his room.

"Where?"

"Come with me."
And he takes her into his closet room, where every type of girl's dress is available.

"Whose clothes are these?" She asked in confusion.

"It's your"

"My?"

"You can try whatever you like in this"

"Now?"

"Yes"

"But.."

"No, but if you just go and try, ok, I'm waiting."

Sometime later, she comes wearing a white dress and asked,

"How is it?"

"Beautiful"

"Now come with me."

He took her into the living room and made her sit on the sofa, press the button, and the sofa converted into a reclining sofa.

He said with a smile,
"You sit here, and I will come in 5 seconds."

He came with two bowls to give her, and he sat beside her.
Shree excitedly said,"Ice cream!"

"Yes"
Then she gives him one bowl and starts eating her ice cream.

After tasting it, she said "it was from my favorite place for ice cream, right?"

"Yes , it's from your favourite place icecream."

They are still sitting on a reclining sofa, which is placed in front of a huge glass wall where they can see the city light up.

They are sharing a comfortable silence. That time, Shreyansh asked her," Do you want to go..."

But Shree cut him in midway.

"No, Ansh, I don't want to go anywhere.
Can we stay for some time?"

"Hmm"

______________________________________

Like
Comment
Follow
Follow me on Instagram.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.9K 32
Ava Shetty, a girl with an enchanting aura, had the power to sprinkle happiness wherever she went. With her protective older brother and loving paren...
153K 7.9K 28
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
247K 10.9K 46
Abir Rajvansh a Business tycoon. Fun loving, shayar, best photographer of the city and comedian of the house. His life changed after his father's dea...
253K 16K 28
A billionaire's 💍passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...