Taekook Love stories

ssssss21199 által

Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy end... Több

Possession (1)
Possession (2)
Possession (End)
Innocent Tae
SECRET
Dependant
Only you
Neglected (1)
Neglected (End)
Sacrifices (1)
Sacrifices (End)
Hurt (1)
Hurt (2)
Hurt (End)
I need your love (1)
I need your love (End)
Loving you... loosing me (1)
Loving you... loosing me (End)
Pain.... (1)
Pain.... (2)
Pain.... (End)
Heartbroken feelings... (1)
Heartbroken feelings... (End)
You are Precious my love (1)
You are Precious my love (End)
You're the light of my darkness... (1)
You're the light of my darkness... (2)
You're the light of my darkness... (End)
New Book update!! New Book update!!
Love
Revenge (1)
Revenge (2)
Revenge (3)
Revenge (End)
Status doesn't matter
In love with the Warrior
Missing Pieces... (1)
Missing Pieces... (2)
Missing Pieces... (End)
Misunderstood (1)
Misunderstood (End)
Wish you were there for me... (1)
Wish you were there for me... (2)
Wish you were there for me... (3)
Wish you were there for me... (4)
Wish you were there for me... (End)
Trusting you
Everything for you... (1)
Everything for you... (2)
Everything for you... (3)
Everything for you... (5)
Everything for you... (6)
Everything for you... (End)
I might be Wherever you are (1)
I might be Wherever you are (End)
You broke me first... (1)
You broke me first... (End)
Insecurities
Perfect... (1)
Perfect... (End)

Everything for you... (4)

1K 61 46
ssssss21199 által

Ignore the mistakes 🙇🏻‍♀️
.
.

They reached their apartment, and made their ways to their room, heard whispers about how bad Jungkook is. Taehyung's heart clenched at those words, people around the apartment weren't even hesitating being loud. They were badmouthing infront of them.

Jungkook didn't understand the whole story but he got the hint that the reason behind Taehyung's this condition is his alter and that too JK.

Taehyung and Jimin went in their house and Jungkook was going to his but tae dragged him with them.

"Where are you going bun?"
Jungkook shook his head.

"Let's treat your leg first"
Taehyung made Jungkook sit on the couch, grabbing the first aid kit and treated Jungkook's leg.

Jimin went to the bedroom for cleaning the mess which was created by them and JK. Also he don't wanted Jungkook to see it, otherwise Jungkook will feel more bad than he already is.

Taehyung was done treating Kook's leg and stared at his love, that's when his heart clenched because Jungkook was crying silently.

"Hey bun? Why are you crying hm? Is it hurting?"
Jungkook hiccuped, he shake his head vigorously.

"Y-you are hurt but s-still treating my--- injury"
Kook sobbed.

"Aigoo, you are crying over this smal--"
"No! You are hurt because of me but you still are caring for me, why?! I don't know JK's reason for hitting you this madly but why are you supporting me and my alter?! You should send me away in asylum! If not asylum you can send me behind the b-bars"
Jungkook cried hardly, hearing the loud crying Jimin came into living room.

He is so scared of Jungkook's alter now, he can't and will never leave his soulmate alone with Jungkook from now on.

"Oh no! You are just so sweetly fool guy baby"
Taehyung wiped Jungkook's tears, making himself settled on the couch, embracing him on his lap.

Jimin sighed in relief and left to bedroom, not any other but Jimin believes Jungkook.

"JK beat me all because of trust. He didn't trusted me and misunderstood the situation"
Jungkook stared at Taehyung worriedly.

"W-what?"
Tae nodded.

"Actually...."
Taehyung narrated the whole story and Jungkook was silently cursing himself.

"But now everything is settled, I talked with JK about this and he agreed, he is okay to give the time to trust me"
Tae smiled at the end.

Jungkook got up from the place and was going to his room but once again tae grabbed his wrist.

"Don't blame yoursel--"
"Then whome should I blame? You helped me till the end, you accepted me and my alters whole heartedly. You took care of little kookie. You are waiting for Jeongguk's confession and acceptance. And in return what am I giving you? This pain? The people in our neighborhood is gossiping that I should admitted to asylum, and now I think that they are right!!"
Taehyung gasped.

"Bun--"
"No hyung. I should go to asylum. First my parents suffered enough and then y-you... Who is still with this mad boy!"
Taehyung shake his head in disbelief.

"Jungkook... You are just overreacting now. Your alters are made for your sake only. And just tell me if I really was a betrayer then? He just misunderstood me and it is totally fine cause I too don't like betrayals. He did for your sake, and he will do this until the end so you don't need to think something shit like that, okay?"
Jungkook was not getting convinced.

"Just look at me bun, do you trust me?"
Taehyung asked.

"More than my life..."
Kook replied without hesitating.

"That's it! Your alters will trust me too"
Taehyung ruffled his hairs.

"But these injuries?"
"It will fade at the time being. But just they have to trust me. And I will gain their trust, I believe that"
Jungkook nodded.

"I-if they don't trust you it's okay. You will leave me immediately, do you understand?"
Taehyung shook his head.

"Whether your alters trust me or not I will never leave your side. I loved you so now I will not back off"
Taehyung tucked Jungkook's hairs behind his ears.

To say Jungkook felt happy and safe. He trusts Taehyung from his heart.

"I love you Jungkook"
Taehyung whispered. Jungkook just nodded his head, and Taehyung being a good boy he didn't expected any reply.

'I know you love me, just you didn't realised it yet...'
Taehyung thought.

But do Jungkook really love Taehyung? That answer is unknown to Jungkook himself. Anyways...
.
.

Three days, it's been three days but JK and Jeongguk didn't showed off. Taehyung was worried, he talked with kook regarding it in reply Jungkook said.

"It happens sometimes hyung. They are feeling comfortable around you, so they aren't dissociating"
Taehyung sighed helplessly.

'I don't think so this is the reason. Jeongguk and JK both are upset. Gguk on me and JK on himself. I should have to talk with them.'

Kookie does show off but rarely cause he mostly craves for his eomma appa.

"I should have to do something. I have to apologise to ggukie and to assure JK. And for that I have to dissociate kook"
Taehyung huffed.

"I can make JK appear, just have to plan about gguk"
Taehyung nodded to himself.
.
.

Somewhere in the city

"Oh he is my cousin! It's easy to be with them"
The unknown guy said.

"Yes, you do your work properly take his signature and then 40% of shares will be given to you"
Myeongseok ordered.

"Yes!"
The guy proceeded to his work.
.
.

"Chim, see I bought something!"
Taehyung yelled loudly at purpose, he wanted to let Jungkook hear. And he smiled when Jungkook came.

Taehyung was carrying a box, and as Jungkook came he purposely hide it. Jungkook frowned.

"What are you hiding?"
"It's no-nothing"
Hats off to the overacting of Mr. Kim Taehyung.
Jungkook frowned.

"Why are you lying?"
Jungkook asked, doubt started to take a toll on his mind.

"I a-am not lying kook"
Jungkook licked his lips doubtfully and within a second he dissociated into Jeongguk.

Taehyung internally jumped in happiness.

'Plan successful'
Taehyung smirked.

'Why I have to appear? I don't want him to think me as a doubtful person, even th--'
Jeongguk's thought cut off by Taehyung.

"I never hated you being doubtful person ggukie"
Jeongguk widen his eyes.

"I--"
"I'm sorry"
Taehyung placed the box on the couch approaching the younger who was confused.

"Why are you being sorry?"
Gguk asked even though he knew but still wanted to confirm it from Taehyung.

"I'm sorry for making you hurt. I am sorry for my rude behaviour. I am sorry for not understanding your perspective... I am sorry for everything ggukie. You didn't came just because of me. I need you too. Jungkook might be relieved but I want you too... I don't care whether you trust me or not, whether you want to love me or not... You can take as much as time you want, but never leave me..."
Tears started to flow from Taehyung's eyes and gguk can't help but to wipe those tears.

"Don't cry Taehyung, it's not your fault. And no it's not like that I don't trust you. I trust you to the fullest. And I am sure you will never leave me or any other alter, I just need time to reciprocate my feelings. But if you di--"
Taehyung placed his index finger on his lips.

"Don't need to take the decision this early. It's better to take time, doing hurry will mess everything up. But promise me, you will not leave me now"
Taehyung took out his pinky. Jeongguk almost chuckled but sealed it, face emotionless.

Taehyung choked on his tears confusing Jeongguk.

"Wh--"
"How can b-be someone so emotionless while sealing the pinky"
Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"Come on, now tell me what were you hiding?"
Taehyung wiped his face messily and smiled.

"It's nothing Ggukie, it was my plan to make you dissociate"
Jeongguk shook his head in disbelief.

"So there is nothing in that box"
Taehyung shook his head.

"Why are you so childish?"
Jeongguk asked.

"I can be everything to make you stay with me"
Taehyung stared at Jeongguk for any reaction but didn't get any. But he saw the ear tip turning red of Jeongguk.

'Okay? It is progress'
Tae smiled internally.

'Now I have to make JK dissociate, but will try tomorrow.'
Taehyung unknowingly hugged Jeongguk who hugged back shocking Taehyung to the core.

Next day

Taehyung wanted to execute the next plan to make JK appear.

"Are you serious?! No I'm not into your plan!!"
Jimin turned his head away.

"But why?"
"He will find out quickly. I will got caught"
Jimin whined.

"Only that is the problem, right?"
Jimin nodded when tae asked.

"Then we have make up!! I am known to the best parlour man, he will change your attire"
Taehyung suggested Jimin sighed helplessly.

"Tae you aren't getting my point, tomorrow there's an important meeting. We have to prep--"
Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Please chim, don't give stupid reasons, you and I both know that tomorrow's meeting is just an introductory meeting, so there's no need of any type of preparation... I need JK to appear anyhow, and for that Jungkook needs to get scared."
Taehyung took Jimin's palm in his.

"Please chim. JK is hurt, he is sad. The way people around us gossiped about JK, he got affected. I want him to appear, I am feeling restless that he left because of that scene. I should have understand him. It would have been better to sit with him in the car, I only left him alone when he needed support."
Taehyung muttered sadly.

"Okay okay... Don't need to get sad. I will help you"
Tae's eyes sparkled.

"Really?!"
Jimin nodded.

"Yes!! See this is the studio, where your makeup will be done. And when you will be done with your makeup, you will inform me and then I will send kook to bring Sam branded coffee, because that type of coffee is available at that area... Rest you will manage. And when JK will appear, just took out your mask okay?"
Jimin nodded.

"I will be safe right?"
"Of course! I will surely not let you die..."
Taehyung winked Jimin shivered in fear.

'I will be safe right?'
.
.

"Tae... I'm done with the makeup, even it's hard for me to recognise myself!"
Jimin said in amusement.

"Told ya, so I will send Jungkook at that place, you reach too"
Jimin agreed and hung upon the call.
.
.

"Kook! Can you bring me coffee, I am craving for Sam coffee... That brand is world famous."
Jungkook frowned.

"But you don't like coffee, then?"
"It's just---"
"Don't worry, I will bought it for you"
Taehyung smiled in excitement, hugging the bunny boy.

"I so wanted to come with you but tomorrow is my important meeting and I have to prepare for it"
Taehyung fiddled with his fingers.

"It's fine hyung. I am glad that you asked me something"
Jungkook sadly stated.

"Okay, go fast so that you will come fast"
Jungkook nodded and left the apartment.

Taehyung secretly followed Jungkook behind. He texted Jimin to be ready.

At the shop

"Um can you give me Sam coffee?"
Jungkook asked to shopkeeper who handled him the said coffee, kook paid the money and turned around ready to leave that's when someone blocked his way.

Jungkook looked confused, he scoot to a side for the said guy but that guy once again blocked him, making Jungkook frowned in confusion.

"U-uh, can you excuse? Let me go, will you?"
Jungkook asked politely.

'Woah! Jimin is looking stunning!'
Taehyung thought.

"I can't let you go, pretty boy"
Jimin whispered darkly.

"Woah... So hot!!"
Taehyung muttered loudly.

"Excuse me?! How dare you to call me hot?"
The middle aged lady blamed Taehyung who shook his head.

"No aunty! I'm not talking about you, that guy you are seeing. He is my best friend"
The woman looked at him in anger.

"Who are you calling aunty dude?! Just wait you!!"
She turned her heels somewhere but Taehyung cared less.

Back to Jimin and Jungkook.

"Just m-move aside mister"
Jungkook cursed himself for stuttering.

"I cannot, let me have you once"
Jimin intentionally forwarded his hand ready to touch Kook's cheeks but he back away.

"Do n-not dare to touch me..."
Jungkook muttered lowly.

"Or... What are you gonna do sweety? You know I am a straight guy but the time I laid my eyes on you, I became gay..."
Jimin said seductively, Jungkook started to get uncomfortable. He turned around ready to leave but Jimin grabbed his wrist.

'Come on JK your host is in danger he is scared... Appear!'
Taehyung whispered to himself, but for his surprise Jungkook didn't dissociated.

'Is he that much affected... Was I too harsh on him that he isn't appearing to save kook?'
Taehyung thought sadly.

"L-leave me... Otherwise I will shout!!"
Jungkook tried to become brave.

He himself was shocked that he still didn't dissociated yet.

Taehyung lost the hope, and placed the call to Jimin. Jimin didn't left Kook's wrist and pick up the call.

"Mission impossible... Drop the act"
Taehyung said sadly.

"O-okay"
Jimin hung up on the call and left Kook's hand.

"I'm sorry brother. I was just acting. Bye"
Jimin waved his hand in tiny and left.

"What was that?"
Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"Thank goodness, I was so scared"
Jungkook muttered to himself.

Taehyung sighed sadly and turned around ready to go before Jungkook but he bumped on the big buff man.

"Sorry"
Taehyung bowed and was ready to leave but the said man pushed him on the floor.

"Yo dude!! Why you pushed me?"
Taehyung asked angrily.

"Honey!! He is the one who was looking at me in bad way and also called me hot!!"
The lady who argued with Taehyung few minutes earlier yelled.

The crowd started to form, Jungkook was standing far away from the crowd, his curiosity made him follow the crowd.

"I called you aunty too? Forgot to tell him, or not?"
The buff man grabbed the collars of Taehyung who screamed in fear.

"AHHH!!!"
The man left Taehyung in fear. The buff man closed his ears.

"Let me hit you first bro"
The buff man spoke. Taehyung chuckled nervously.

"I'm sorry, okay hit me"
Taehyung stood straight. The man was going to punch but Taehyung showed him his palm.

"Wait a minute!! I didn't meant to call her hot! I apologised it... I was calling hot to my best friend"
The man stared at the lady who shook his head.

"If it is like that, then where's your best friend? Show us"
The lady asked.

"There--- where's he?"
Taehyung facepalmed himself in realisation.

Meanwhile Jungkook came in the crowd, he moved the crowd, entering in the chaos and gasped.

"Hyung?"
Jungkook whispered.

"Oh he left, wait I will call him--"
"Don't fool around you cheap guy"
The buff man threw the punch on Tae's stomach. Jungkook's blood boil and into seconds JK appear.

"HOW DARE YOU B-TCH?!"
JK screamed in agony, he kicked the the buff man, but that man didn't felt anything. JK stopped on his action and Taehyung he was staring at JK lovingly.

'He came for me... And I... I'm so stupid'
JK flicked Taehyung's forehead, who came to his senses.

"Are you alright?"
Taehyung nodded but immediately shook his head.

"I'm... I'm very very injured. My stomach is paining... He hurt me sooo bad"
Taehyung made crying face. Whether Taehyung was acting but JK didn't liked it even a bit when Taehyung got hurt, now let that guy be buff. JK will sue him.

The buff man grabbed JK's shoulder, JK lost his all senses and he pushed the man so hardly that he stumbled 😅 he didn't fell. JK didn't think twice and jumped on the said man, and started to give punches on his face.

"You punched my love, now face 10x more punches!!"
Taehyung started to laugh, that lady panicked and went near Taehyung.

"See, tell him t-to leave my husband. I apologise"
Taehyung smirked.

"Not until you tell the truth"
Taehyung sassed. She nodded hurriedly.

"Just tell your boyfriend to leave my husband"
She requested.

"JK, leave him..."
"No!"
"Babe please, he got his lesson. Please? For me love?"
Taehyung used his world famous deep yet soft voice, which calmed the angry double bunny in instant.

JK jumped off from the man's body, who was taking deep breaths, his face was busted and lips started to bleed.

Taehyung gestured the lady to speak the truth who nodded and turned her head towards her husband.

"H-honey, he apologised and there was his best friend, he showed me but because he called me aunty I..."
The man gritted his teeth and left the place.

"You are unbelievable!! Oh why I got this shit lady as my wife?!"
The man started to curse and she followed him apologising.

JK turned his face towards Taehyung who smiled.

"Is your stomach still paining?"
Taehyung softly shake his head.

"It's slight better"
JK hummed. They both head towards the apartment.

"Why didn't you showed up?"
Taehyung asked. JK sighed before replying.

"Thought that you and Jimin hyung is there for Jungkook. There's no need of an angry and mad person like me. And moreover I'm just an alter. And I hurt you so bad, I didn't controlled my anger and be-- beat--- hey leave this. I will go. Otherwise-- otherwise the p-people will admit m-my host to asylu--"
JK was controlling his tears, but Taehyung understood and pulled JK closer to his chest.

"It's okay to cry sometimes..."
As soon as those words left from Taehyung's mouth JK wailed loudly.

"I-- *sob* I'm sorry hyung... I am not-- not mad. I don't wanted t-to hurt you. I just... I am l-like this. J-jungkook and other alters are nice, but-- but-- *hic*
Tears pricked Tae's eyes too.

'I never intended this JK. I am a shit man! I made the strong one cry...'

"Babe, it's not your prob--"
"And Jimin hyung also f-forgave me... I'm-- I'm mad tae, that's why I left. All the people's are gossiping and you g-gave me-- *hic* gave me love, support and respect, in return w-what I gave? This injuries... I don't d-deserve anyone... Mom-dad don't deserve this mad boy and you don't deserve this m-mad lover."
JK broked the hug and stared at his lover.

"It's better to leave you hyung. My anger is not n-nice"
JK cupped his cheeks, leaning towards Tae's lips.

"It's the last time I'm kissing you... I am not gonna come to y-you anymore--"
"SHUT UP!!"
JK startled.

"Hyun--"
"Just shut up!! Who are you to decide to leave me huh?! Am I that incapable to love you? I don't care about anyone's perspective I just care about you baby. I wanted to just gain your trust, I never wanted you to leave... Oh no! How can I be so foolish?! It's my mistake... Please don't leave me honey. I will di--"

"HYUNG!! Don't say something like this!"
JK warned him in anger.

"Then what? I hurt you baby, you didn't came. I should have give you mental support instead I pushed you away. But trust me I pushed you away just to make you know about me and Jimin's bond nothing's else. He is like my brother"
Taehyung replied.

"You don't have to explain Taehyung. I o-overreacted and you know I can't... I seriously can't guarantee you about my anger. I can do something like this in future too. But I can promise you that I will never hurt you, still you have a chance, let me go away for ever... You and my host will never face problems.."
Taehyung shook his head vigorously.

"No, never... Never never never!! I will never let you leave me! That's it!! If you will leave me, then I will die out of guilt and regret"
JK clenched his jaw.

"Don't you dare to take the death in between!! Otherwise I will hit you so bad!!"
JK warned. Tae chuckled.

"Okay, sorry... But promise me, you will not leave me... Never ever"
JK nodded.

"I promise you, I will never ever leave you. And I will kill that person who will try to make us apart. Is it okay now?"
Taehyung nodded happily

"You don't have to kill anyone instead you can make him half dead"
Taehyung laughed.
.
.

Everything was settled now, Jeongguk and JK both came from their little vacation, thanks to Taehyung's plan otherwise they were definitely gone for forever. But now the biggest and the main storm was waiting at the doorstep of Taehyung.

"Finally!! We will be having vacations, today boss ate my head but I obeyed his all rules as in from tomorrow onwards we are having holidays!!"
Jimin shouted in excitement.

"Now we should plan a trip---"
"Stop your horses Jiminie"
Taehyung stopped the excited hooman.

"Why?"
Jimin asked in whining tone.

"You forgot chim?
"What?"
"My cousin, is going to visit!! You forgot so early"
Taehyung rolled his eyes, Jimin facepalmed in realisation.

"Oh yeah... But I still didn't get it that why he is suddenly interested to meet you?"
Jimin asked suspiciously.

"I too don't know but I agreed"
"Yes and anyways he is coming for two days... After that we three are going for an amazing trip, okay?"
Taehyung agreed.

"Yes I too need a relief."
"Wait! We didn't asked Jungkook, whether he is comfortable coming with us or not?"
Jimin said in panicked.

"Don't worry chim, whether he wants to come or not, we are taking him with us. I don't want any risk near him"
Jimin nodded in understatement.

"Okay, then let him come, then we'll decide where to go for a vacation"
Tae nodded.

"Where's your boyfriend by the way?"
"Oh he went to meet his parents"
Jimin's eyes widen in happiness.

"Really?!"
"Yes... I forced him to go to his parents to meet them. There is no problem by meeting them right?"
Jimin nodded his head happily.

"That's a great progress. I wish he will drop the idea to stay away from his parents soon"
"Yeah, I wished it too..."

"So when he is going to come?"
Jimin asked.

"He told me that he will not stay but then I insisted him to at least stay one night, his parents will feel better and after a lots of argument, Jungkook agreed to me"
Jimin hummed.

"Yeah... He is listening to me more often now"
Taehyung nodded.

"Did he said those three magical words?"
Jimin asked directly, Taehyung shake his head in denial.

"But I don't care, I accepted and that's only the important thing for me"
Taehyung huffed in proud, Jimin ruffled his hairs.

Next morning

Vmin were done freshening up and also they were done with their breakfast. Taehyung was already missing his munchkin.

"It's not complete 24 hours and I am missing you so bad... What magic you did on me bun?"
Taehyung asked to himself.

Taehyung was in his thoughts but can back to senses when he heard the knock on the door.

"I guess hyung is here"
Taehyung stood up and opened the door finding his cousin brother standing, smiling at him softly.

"How are you my baby brother?"

Jang Han-seok- Taehyung's cousin brother. A perverted guy. Looks innocent but devil inside. Loves fame and money, Taehyung too knows some of his disqualification but don't care.

"I-I am fine?"
Taehyung replied nervously hugging back.

'What happened to him? He never called me by pet name, is he alright?'
Tae thought.

"Anyways, will you not welcome your brother?"
Han-seok asked.

"Oh yeah... Come inside. Chim he is here"
Jimin came and greeted Han-seok who stared at Jimin from top to bottom. He licked his lips.

Even though Jimin is straight, he should not get affected but the way that boy was looking at him made him uncomfortable.

"Wow Jimin. You are getting hotter day by day"
Taehyung clenched his fist.

"Don't you dare Han-seok. Can't you see he is getting uncomfortable?"
Tae spat.

"Oh no! I'm sorry jimin-ssi I was just complimenting, you are like my brother"
Han-seok got up bowing apologetically.

"I-I will bring something to eat for you"
Jimin left to kitchen.

'Gosh! This pervert!!'
Jimin sighed in relief.

'Now we have to face this pervert for two days'

'Today I don't have any interest in you Jimin. I am interested in that guy... Who is going to help me for earning money'
Han-seok smirked.

'But where is that coward and mad boy?'
Han Seok started to see around.

"What are you looking for?"
Taehyung asked raising his eyebrows.

"U-uh it's nothing, was just seeing around the room. You bought it, right?"
Tae nodded his head.

"We both bought by our own money you know? Earned by hard work, you know what I mean?"
Han Seok was so close to roll his eyes. But he have to control his attitude, he have to execute the plan.

"I have changed brother. I am working in the entertaining company owned by bang si hyuk as an employee"
Tae chuckled.

"The bang si hyuk who did frauds, and now joined hands with the company from abroad who are helping him to take out from the allegations, right?"
Han-seok furrowed.

"It's there matter tae, I'm just an employee. I'm not doing any illegal work for your kind information. The boss is culprit or may be not but his employees are the hardworker... You may ask--"
Taehyung sighed

"It's okay... At least working as an employee is much better than illegal works, so all the best for your future"
Han-seok smiled.

Jimin came with some snacks and served it Han-seok who thanked him. Jimin was shocked would be an understatement.

He stared at his soulmate for any answer but Taehyung nodded his head.

'Strange? He is behaving somewhat nice?'

"You too have it..."
Jimin nodded and they both joined Han-seok in eating the snacks.

"By the way how come you here?"
Taehyung was the one who asked.

"Oh I wanted to just meet you, and there's some office related works so..."
Taehyung hummed.
.
.

"I'm feeling better after meeting eomma appa. I should thank Taehyung"
Jungkook smiled to himself.

Jungkook reached the apartment, he was excited to tell this to Taehyung. He knocked on the door.
Han-seok's ears perked up.

'I guess he is here'
Han-seok smirked.

Taehyung stood up to open the door but Han-seok beat to him.

"I will see. Don't worry"
Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. Jimin facepalmed himself.

"Stupid Taehyung! That can be Jungkook. He will get panicked and will dissociate into JK, stop him"
Tae gasped in realisation but before Taehyung could stop han-seok, he opened the door.

"Save the not so innocent person"
Jimin muttered.

Jungkook was shocked upon seeing him.

"H-hyung, you?"
"Bun.."
Taehyung frowned.

'He knows Jungkook?'

"I missed you my love..."
Han-seok muttered, and Jimin gasped, while Taehyung was still confused.

A tear rolled down from Kook's cheek and he turned around and went inside his room, not speaking anything further.
.
.

Jang Han-seok's entry... Major suspence🤫

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

796K 26.1K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...
152K 5K 43
/COMPLETED/ Taekook oneshots - TopTae - BottomKoo - MAYBE switch. Includes : - fluff - angst (not much) - smut (also very little) - mpreg - random...
37.5K 571 21
(。>﹏<。) heyyy, I am back with another shots 2.0 enjoy reading ❣️ fluff, angst, happendings, darkhumour etc..
25.5K 860 15
➢ If I know what love is, it's because of you ! Tons and tons of Taekook Oneshots cause why the fuck not !? Hope you all have a great time readin...