Meet a real King of the Monst...

Oleh Tomeo17

(Godzilla x Kaiju Girls crossover) He was a monster. Even among monsters, he was the most dangerous creature... Lebih Banyak

Prologue: Something is rising
Chapter 1: A New World
Chapter 2: The King meets the Kaiju Girls Part 1: First Impressions
Chapter 3: Godzilla vs the Empire Part 1
Chapter 4: Godzilla vs the Empire Part 2
Chapter 5: The Pandora Raiders
Chapter 6: Godzilla vs the Empire Round Two Part 1
Chapter 7: Godzilla vs the Empire Round 2 Part 2
Chapter 8: The God of Destruction
Chapter 9: A couple of Bats helps the Rebels' Prison Break
Chapter 10: The Trap Part 1: Battle at Two Fronts
Chapter 11: The Trap Part 2 The Plans and the Traitors
Chapter 12: The Trap Finale: The Pit
Chapter 13: The King meets the Kaiju Girls 2: 2nd Impressions and introductions.
Chapter 14: Godzilla vs the Empire Round 3 Part 1
Chap 16: Godzilla vs the Empire Round 3 Pt 3-Godzilla vs Megatron
Chapter 17: Godzilla vs the Empire Round 3 Pt 4
Chapter 18: I Am Tired
Chapter 19: Clash of Titans
Chapter 20: Long Live The King
Epilogue
AMV-I'm So Sorry

Chapter 15: Godzilla vs the Empire Round 3 Part 2

746 19 74
Oleh Tomeo17

After the barrage of Hail Fire droids hit, Jake decided they weren't about to let the Imperials get off that easy, and neither was his wife. In a diving strafe run, they and Silverbolt raced down from the clouds and opened up on the perimeter defenses while they were still reeling. They could only hit a small section, but at least it would be a few less Imps to deal with later. Jake and Neytiri's ARC's lasers ravaged the still reeling section of the perimeter. They and Silverbolt led their shots towards a couple of still intact turrets and laid into them. When they exploded, the Pandora Raider lead ARC and Aerialbot peeled off from their attack runs.

That was when Silverbolt spotted an AT-MP taking aim at him as he turned. "Woah!" he exclaimed as he rolled to the side in the air as a missile rocketed out, just barely missing him. He then re-acquired the Walker and let loose torrent of laser bolts, ripping into one of the missile pods. The shots ignited of the missiles in their tubes and caused an explosion that ripped straight through the war machine's head. As it toppled to the ground, Silverbolt pulled up back into the sky with the Pandora Raider lead ARC-170.

As they flew up, Jake and Neytiri took in the sight of a slightly more eye-catching display. The male Kaiju, Gojira had just used his tail to knock the legs out from one AT-AT. As it was toppling, the Kaiju was already biting into the neck of another Walker and wrenching the cockpit head away from the giant war machine. The beastly titan lizard then tossed the decapitated head a few hundred yards through the air only to crash into another AT-AT that was attacking one of the Kaiju Girls, Biollante if Jake remembered. The head embedded itself into the top of the Walker's back, whereas the force of the collision unbalanced the machine and caused it to fall onto its side.

"Such raw primal power," declared the voice of the Sullys' Yautja companion through the radio. "Relentless in the pursuit of his prey, undaunted by the odds against him, utterly fearless." Wolf said. "He is an Apex Predator unlike any other."

Jake looked to his wife with a raised eyebrow while Silverbolt spoke. "I really hope that praise isn't a precursor or something to a sudden desire to hunt that Kaiju down for sport," the Aerialbot cautioned a little crassly. 

"Cause if it is, you're on your own. There is no blaster big enough for that guy in existence." Jake added in his two cents.

"I'm just admiring another master hunter, Brother Jake," Wolf reassured with a rumbling chuckle. "There's no rule against that. Besides, I have more fun watching others fail to kill him so far. I'd rather not join in their error."

"That's a load off my mind," Jake remarked to Neytiri in Na'vi, prompting a "I heard that," from the Elite Yautja. He really didn't want to drag the Yautja away from a fight they had no stake in, especially when it would only help the Empire as far as Jake was concerned. He had to admit though, Wolf was right about the male Kaiju. It was a spectacle to watch this Gojira wreak havoc compared to the Kaiju Girls. He supposed that was relative though, considering the Stormtroopers and Decepticons most certainly did NOT feel the same way right now.

Meanwhile Norra rolled her fighter left and right, her craft cresting just a few feet above the ground at this point. The field was littered with the remains of a number of AT-ATs, their wreckages still burning from their brief battles mere moments ago. She darted through the broken war machines, turning and rolling past them. The TIEs on her tail kept pace with her regardless, blasting away at her as she fled from them. One or two clipped a wing on a sharp turn, smashing into the backside of a smoldering bulk of a dead AT-AT, but it wasn't enough to take them all out. Norra knew she couldn't keep away from them forever, so she decided a risky move.

Norra made a beeline for the center of the ground war, Gojira himself. The titanic reptile was currently engaged with another AT-AT, who was doing his best to keep it at a distance. The big machine was strafing the Kaiju instead of attacking head-on. Two of its compatriots were doing the same. A bit problematic for the Kaiju, an opportunity for Norra.

She flew towards the legs of the nearest AT-AT, the TIEs still following, and raced through the legs as they stomped through the field. The pilots of the Walker were too busy with Gojira to notice her fighter. The TIEs tried to match her moves, darting around the Walker's legs best they could as Norra flew beneath all three in rapid succession. Some accidentally crashed into the legs when the Walker's legs moved where they didn't  anticipate, but some managed to weather the Rebel's maneuvers.

Norra flew towards Gojira himself now, specifically his tail. It was lashing about in the air rapidly and Norra suspected he was about to use it for another swipe at his attackers. Norra raced towards it just as the tail lifted violently and swished to the right. She pulled her stick hard towards the left, towards Gojira's back. Three TIEs were unable to do the same, crashing into the tail as it slashed through the air. The Kaiju's attack managed to break one of the knee joints for an AT-AT as well. It fell to the ground, flat on its face.

Norra then raced up along the spiky back of the Kaiju reptile, speeding towards the head. There were still two more TIEs were on her tail and they weren't about let her escape. When she reached open sky, past Gojira's massive head, they unleashed every green laser bolt they had been saving. Norra had to quickly dive quickly just to get away, passing by the Kaiju's big eye. She could've sworn she saw the Kaiju's eye move in her direction, watching her descend. She quickly kicked in her afterburners and leveled off on the stick. Her TIE pursuers followed, but only for a short while. A sudden gigantic clawed hand rose up and swatted them from the sky like bugs, removing the last of her attackers.

Norra wasn't sure if she should be grateful that the male Gojiran saw the TIEs as an enemy or lucky that she was able to get away from his grasp in time. Either way, she soon saw a more pressing concern. The Ghost was just a few feet in front of her, being harassed by a few TIEs.

But then she saw Silverbolt moving in, buzzing around the Ghost, flying under and around the ship. He locked onto the TIEs and fired a blaze of hot laser down their throats. As she turned back for another pass, he saw Hera was already using the slightly clearer skies to her advantage. She pulled a tight loop with her ship, faster and harder than one would expect with a vessel that size. The main turret continued to fire at the TIEs, Hera came around on their back sides. Her main guns easily cut down the stunned Imperial pilots still scrambling to figure out what had just happened.

When it was all clear, Hera joined Silverbolt along his Aerialbots. The Autobot flyer was a bit stunned.

"That was a killer move," Silverbolt reasoned. "How'd you pull that off?"

"Besides this thing being heavily modified," Hera began, sounding rather proud. "You just gotta know how to talk to her sometimes."

"I see. Shame this team up is a one-time thing, I would have enjoyed fighting alongside a pilot like you." Silverbolt stated.

Hera laughed in response. "The feeling's mutual. While we're working now, there's another temporary Rebel who needs our assistance."

Silverbolt looked out to see Gojira, still embroiled in a fight with two AT-ATs that were keeping a fair distance away from him. The Aerialbot wondered why he didn't use that blue fire beam of his. Perhaps it took a lot of power to pull off? After all, from what he heard, Gojira had to absorb a ton of lightning to pull off what he did in the quarry. Regardless, the Kaiju had done a lot already for their side, Silverbolt figured he owed him a solid. 

"Might as well," Silverbolt stated.

"Follow us in," Hera declared. "Stay sharp."

Silverbolt did so, speeding after the Ghost as it raced towards the brawl. Hera crested the top of the Walker as it walked around Gojira, moving towards the head. When she got over it, she called out over the radio loudly.

"Hit'em hard, Sabine!"

Lasers from the lower nose turret perforated the Walker's cockpit canopy. Bolts pounded on the head as Hera turned about for a direct confrontation. She lay into the face of the AT-AT with her main guns while Sabine kept firing with her turret. Silverbolt and Norra soon came around and added their own furious display of lasers to the mix. Eventually the cockpit caught fire and the head exploded from all the sustained fire. Not the best method when one-on-one with an AT-AT. But when it was distracted by a giant lizard, it became doable.

Not missing a beat, Silverbolt and Norra moved to the next AT-AT. For a split second, the Walker moved to follow them, but that was when it lost the fight. Because in the next second, Gojira seized the Walker. With no need to worry about the other Walker, he could focus on one. The Rebel pilot and Aerialbot watched as Gojira used his massive claws to tear into the back of the Walker. And once he dug in deep, he pried the war machine apart, splitting it down the middle. The two broken halves of the Walker fell to the frozen earth and Gojira let out a roar and then moved onto the next group of AT-ATs.

Silverbolt stared in stunned silence for a brief moment. Wolf was right, this Kaiju was an Apex Predator, a ruthless one at that. It was hard to imagine if anything could stop him at this point.  But then the Aerialbot remembered the Star Destroyers and thought that they may pose a problem for him.

"Should we ask him for a thank you or just link up with the others and see what to do about the Destroyers?" Norra asked Hera over the radio.

"Destroyers," Hera reasoned without missing a beat.

Yeah, Norra thought she'd say that. So they left Gojira to his work and raced back to the other Rebels. They'd need to come up with a plan on how to deal with those Star Destroyers. If they weren't dealt with, Ahsoka's people and the Autobots wouldn't be able to reach the cables that tie Atlas down with or without a hole blown through their defenses.

_________________________________

Ironwood had pulled out every AT-AT defensive action in the rule book. The Kaiju were taking a pounding, the females more than the male, it seemed. That wasn't a sexist remark on their part, but the male Gojiran was brushing off more hits than the Kaiju Girls were. Reports from the remaining Walker pilots had claimed though that Alpha Predator One was getting tired though. And yet, he wasn't dead, so those reports didn't matter. Unless the male Kaiju was dead, they were failing. As more and more AT-ATs fell, Ironwood relented.

"Tell all remaining Walkers to pull back to secondary," he ordered Winter. "Engaging the Kaiju directly isn't working, we need to create a wall. Draw them in and then hit them from behind on both sides with-"

Khoohh-Pruuhh

Ironwood suddenly felt a cold chill run up his spine as ghostly deep breathing sounded over his shoulder. He slowly turned and saw Darth Vader staring down at him. It took all of Ironwood's courage to not jump back in fright.

"This is becoming embarrassing, General," Lord Vader stated. "You have been given every advantage in this battle. All our advanced and powerful weapons. And yet here you are, losing the initiative against an animal, of all things."

"I'm doing everything I possibly can, Lord Vader," Ironwood stated pleadingly. "I have the Destroyers moving in. Once they have line of sight and a clear target, they can bombard the immediate area with no more or less loss of life to our own forces. The Rebels will attack the Kingdoms whether or not he breaks through. We have to consider their inevitable-"

Darth Vader rose his finger suddenly, practically shoving it in Ironwood's face. "Do not presume what I have and have not considered," the Dark Lord boomed at him. "In regard to this Kingdom's defenses, I am still weighing many options at my disposable."

Ironwood did not like how Vader emphasized "disposable" just then. He had to think of something. A way to kill Alpha Predator One, not just hurt it. The Destroyers were one idea, but maybe there was something more he could do.

"We do have other weapons," he recalled. "The special Walkers Overseer Schnee procured for study and integration into the prototype before he. . . well. . ." Ironwood stopped there, not wanting to remember what happened mere hours ago. Mainly because he kept placing himself in Jacques' position continuously whenever he did. The General looked Winter instead, hoping she'd continue to explain.

"They're certainly more powerful than your average AT-AT," the Atlassian Specialist admitted. "They'd push him back if electricity really hurts him. But, we'd be risking our greatest asset against the Rebels in the process. Their shock value would be more potent against them than the Kaiju. Not to mention our troopers aren't trained with them as they should be."

"Well, there's no room for training," Ironwood declared adamantly. "Ready or not, we need them up and running as soon as possible. If the Destroyers fail, we'll send them in. If nothing, maybe it will finally finish off Alpha Predator One."

"For your sake, General," Princess Azula said from where she stood. "I hope that your confidence in these special Walkers is well placed."

Vader wordlessly walked away and stared out the Command Center window. He had stopped being the shadow, he was among Ironwood's people. Already, the Atlassian General felt the noose tightening. He had to make this work.

____________________________

Since the AT-ATs were keeping their distance from his claws and jaws, Gojira pondered to use his Atomic Breath on the remaining Walkers. Firing the beam in a sweeping arc just as Godzilla did just that with her own would destroy them.

 Queen Cesar slammed her staff down on the ground, unleashing a shockwave of tornado winds.

But that would feel like a waste of energy, and Gojira had already used a lot. Before he could ponder his options further, Mothra pointed out something.

"They're backing away," she said. Looking around, Gojira saw that the Moth Kaiju Girl was correct. The remaining Walkers were backing away. They didn't disengage, they were still firing, but they were widening their circle.

"Why the sudden change in tactics?" Queen Ghidorah asked as Gojira looked around them. "Why suddenly give us more room?" A low rumble in the air caused them all to look up.

"There's your answer," Gojira remarked.

The so-called Star Destroyers had arrived, hovering over all their heads. No doubt training all their guns on them where they stood. 

"Now, it makes sense," Megalon stated. "The AT-ATs were giving their friends in the sky room enough to blast away everything with impunity. Well not everything, just us."

"Impu-what?" Godzilla Junior said.

"Mothra, Biollante, shield dome," Godzilla told the Moth and Saurian-Plant hybrid Kaiju Girls. 

Just as the two Waterbender Kaiju formed a dome over their allies and friends, Gojira walked away from them. "Gojira, wait!" Mothra called after him.

The male Saurian Kaiju morphed into his human form before he roared defiantly to the Star Destroyers above him. "What are you waiting for? Do it. I know your trigger fingers are just itching to pull. Come on. Do it. Come on! Do it! COME ON! DO IT! DO IT! SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME!"

". . . I don't know if that guy is completely ballsy or if he's insane," Rodan said to the other Kaiju Girls and that was when the Destroyers started firing. 

Powerful green energy bolts rained down from above, churning up the ice as they struck the ground and the male Saurian, causing massive explosions. The Kaiju Girls ducked their heads under their icy dome. Concerned, Junior and Athena looked outside from where they hid but could not see what had become of the male Kaiju.

_____________________________

Scanners on the Star Destroyer's bridge couldn't pick up anything for a while and visual confirmation was impossible through all the ice, snow and smoke being kicked up. Perhaps they had jumped the gun a bit when the Kaiju started yelling up at them, but no one wanted to risk being hit by the Kaiju's Atomic Breath. While there was no clear indication that they were hitting anything, the area was so completely saturated it was impossible that they hadn't hit the monster at least more than twice. On the other hand, what good was a barrage on a singular target if it wasn't more focused on said target's current position? Eventually, the Imperial Captain waved his hand in a silencing motion and shouted across the bridge.

"Tell all the ships to stop firing!" he ordered. "We've lost visual. We need to reacquire the target again. Let the smoke clear, recycle the guns and then we'll coordinate our fire in a concentrated bombardment."

Eventually, the Destroyers silenced their guns, just for the moment. The smoke and snow took a while to clear, but when it did. . . they saw nothing. The Kaiju was nowhere to be found, as if he had just vanished into thin air. Briefly everyone started mumbling about the  beast being vaporized but their Captain wasn't about to claim victory so quickly.

"Initiate heat signature and bio scan." He ordered. "If something is alive down there, I want to see it on the screen.

The Star Destroyer's sensors began to scan about the area, but all they could see was ice, ash and the broken remains of AT-ATs the Kaiju had destroyed. The Captain didn't understand. How did they lose sight of creatures that big?

_______________________

They were all waiting beneath the broken and discarded machines, the snow and ice covering them all partially. It wasn't the best cover, Gojira admitted, it had been all he could find. His dead enemies would serve as a protective shell, at least for the moment while the Kaiju Girls' wounds all healed and their skyward foes scratched their heads in confusion. Gojira waited, lying perfectly still, letting them think they had won for a few precious moments more. He listened to the rumbling engines of the flying machines above, mentally determining their positions. He held up his hand up to the Kaiju Girls, Godzilla and Queen Ghidorah and counted down from three.

Then, as he began to charge his power, bright blue spreading among his back, he struck.

He burst from beneath the broken remains of the Imperial Walkers, ice chunks and snow exploding forth as he arched up with Godzilla and Queen Ghidorah. They aimed in the direction of one of the Destroyers and fired two blazing blue and golden beams of death directly at it. The blasts cascaded across the ship's stomach, easily cutting through the shields and burning away at the hull. The Star Destroyer rocked wildly as it took the hit and desperately listed to the right to escape the attack.

Gojira ended the sustained blast and pulled himself out out of the wreckage entirely.  The Kaiju Girls all followed suit. As they did, the large broken machines gave him another idea. He picked up the decapitated head of an AT-AT and chucked towards the Star Destroyer like a baseball bat. The cockpit crashed into the side of the bridge tower as the already damaged Destroyer limped to the side.

Godzilla looked at that small explosion created and down at the broken machines around her. She reached down and grabbed a still intact chassis and threw it directly at the underbelly of the next ship. The Walker torso managed to burst through a number of decks with relative ease. She looked to Gojira with a smug expression.

Gojira snorted before turning to Mothra. "Make me some ice spears." he said. Mothra blinked before forming five large ice spears with her Waterbending. Gojira then threw four of them in the air one at a time before jumped into the air and kicked the ice spears and sent them flying towards the underbelly of the Destroyer. The ice spears imbedded the hull like a pin cushion.

Gojira looked to Godzilla with an expression that said, "Beat that." The female Gojiran scowled and turned away with a huff.

"Impressive," Queen Ghidorah grinned. "Most impressive."

The remaining AT-ATs on the ground opened fire, trying to force Gojira off the targeted Destroyer. The male Gojiran simply gestured with his hand. Biollante and SpaceGodzilla got the message. The green clad Kaiju Girl formed up a wall of ice in front of one line of Walkers while SpaceGodzilla laid down a wall of fire with her Aurora Beam towards the Walkers behind their group. That would disrupt their aim long enough to accomplish Gojira's main focus. To bring these flying machines down.

Gojira pulled out his Atomic Katana and stared up at the Destroyer as it moved away as fast as it could while the others followed his and Godzilla's example of throwing wreckage at it. Then Gojira noticed something. A large hangar in the Destroyer's stomach. That looked like a sufficiently big chink in the armor.

He held his katana up and closed his eyes. The blade began to hum as he channeled his Atomic energy into it before the blade was covered in blue flames. He opened his eyes with a growl and then roared as he swung the Atomic Katana upwards, unleashing a wave of Atomic Energy. The wave struck the hangar dead center. Smiling, Gojira then unleashed his Atomic Breath, the power pushing him back slightly and the blast cut clean through the ship, most likely hitting the engine core and caused the whole stern of the Destroyer to explode. He sheathed his sword and the Imperial ship fell from the skies in flames, descending towards the snow covered mountains as it crashed. When the massive vessel finally collided with the ground, a large fireball burst forth from its carcass.

"One down, four to go." Gojira declared as he turned away from the burning ship. He smirked slightly in amusement as he saw the Kaiju Children looking at the ship in awe.

"I got to get a sword like that," he heard his female counterpart  mutter. He snorted before looking up to the other ships. The attack had taken quite a bit out of him, but he couldn't let up. He then fired up at it and the others followed his example to the second Star Destroyer. But the ship was ready this time. It turned away from the blast even before their beam and fire attacks were fired. The beam missed the hangar and didn't do nearly as much damage against the underside hull.

"What?" Godzilla exclaimed. 

"The Empire must be sending more power to its shields," Gamera theorized.

"We can break through them in time," Gamora stated confidently. 

"But time is not what we have," Gojira said just before the Destroyer began firing down on them again. Godzilla reached down to shield her daughters and then Mothra and Biollante formed shields with ice.

"There has to be another way for to close the gap," Rodan said as they ducked under the laser fire. "Fight them one on one."

That was when Gojira got an idea. He had only used this trick once a decade or so. Mainly because it had taken a lot out of him just to pull it off. However, he'd be using just as much, if not more, to break through the shields while under fire. It was a risk he had to take.

(Go to YouTube, look up "Godzilla Thinks He's Adam Warlock But Backwards")

Turning his back to the Star Destroyers, he bent his head down. "What are you doing?" Mothra asked but he ignored her. He charged up his Atomic Breath and just as it reached the apex of its growing power, he jumped into the air. The force of his Atomic Breath acted like a jet engine and sent him flying backwards in the air. Gojira kept the blaze going, knowing the second he stopped was the second he fell back to earth. For the moment, it kept him airborne and speeding towards the Star Destroyer closest to him.

He almost faltered and resisted the urge to howl in laughter at the complete gob smacked, dumb founded and bamboozled faces of the Kaiju Girls and their fathers were giving as he was flying.

"Wha-?! But?!-He-?!" Megalon stuttered.

"HOW?!" shouted Godzilla and Queen Ghidorah.

As he neared the massive ship, Gojira angled the beam to lift his back right into the vessel's stomach. His dorsal fins sliced into the hull, scraping along the metal and lower decks. He then rose his arms up, digging his claws into the ship's insides. At last, he stopped shooting the Atomic Breath. He now hung precariously from the still flying ship and began to pull its guts out with reckless abandon. Wires, generators and machinery tumbled out, the pieces falling to the ground. He knocked some away in various directions, sending them flying towards the AT-ATs below and crushing them.

Already the excessive damage was taking its toll as the ship started to list downwards. Gojira was certain that his added weight wasn't helping either. The ground was starting to come up fast, but he wasn't in a hurry to leave. He still a lot of ship to gut after all.

__________________________________

Jake wasn't sure if he should believe what he and his wife was seeing. This giant dinosaur had just launched himself off the ground, flew backwards through the air and grabbed onto the belly of a Star Destroyer in order to tear it apart. They had said he was sentient, even in giant form, Jake didn't think he was borderline insane! It took him a while to find the words, but he managed.

"Well, that's something you don't see every day," Jake noted aloud.

Neytiri nodded trying to comprehend how in Eywa that worked, but her brain processed other things. Like the remaining Star Destroyers moving to fire on the precariously hanging giant lizard man. Gojira turned his head to one of them and fired his heat ray at it, setting it ablaze. But then he started swinging back and forth. It took a while for Neytiri and Jake to understand what it was planning.

The Saurian Kaiju then flung himself off the Destroyer he was on, morphed into his Kaiju form and drop kicked the other Destroyer. Large cracks formed across its form before Gojira starting ripping it open like he did the last one. He then tore out what looked like part of the hyperdrive with his jaws and spat it out towards the third Destroyer below him. The chunk hit on top of the ship and exploded.

Gojira then jumped down onto the other Destroyer, but he didn't get a good grip on it this time. He slid down, claws slashing through the hull until he fell off completely.

But he did not panic as he fell, instead he rolled onto his side and flattened a handful of remaining AT-ATs. The Destroyer he just dropped from veered away, fires raging across all decks. The other Star Destroyer, badly damaged from the attack, now began to plummet, explosions bursting from every deck.

Jake figured Gojira had damaged the engine core in the attack that it was too damaged to stay in the air. He contacted Hera and Silverbolt on the radio.

"You all saw that right?" he asked. "I didn't just have an hallucination or something?"

"No, no, I saw it too," Silverbolt said, just as stunned.

"Still processing it and trying to decide if I should laugh or cheer." Hera admitted.

"Same," Jake concurred. "No matter which one it is though, that lizard is pretty damn hardcore."

____________________________

The Captain of the Star Destroyer watched as his ship's bridge went up in flames.  His panicked crew ran about, trying to get to the escape pods. He knew it was futile. They were just too low. At least they weren't crashing on any of the cities. But that was a small comfort.

As he watched the ground get closer, he tried to piece together what just happened. They had just been taken out of the sky by a wingless Kaiju that flew using its own fire breath and gutted out their engines. Of all the ways to lose a fight, this wasn't what he had considered in the slightest. Again, that wasn't much comfort.

"This is quite literally the most ridiculous way to die," he declared out loud. Then he just sighed in resignation and held his head high. "Oh well. At least it's memorable." That was when the Star Destroyer crashed into the ground and the entire bridge was consumed by flames.

___________________________

Ezra had watched the whole thing with rapt attention. He imagined that everyone else was doing the same. Gojira had just destroyed two Star Destroyers and knocked another out of the fight. And the way he did it was nothing sort of astounding.

"Do you think he could always do that?" he asked Kannan curiously.

"I, uh, I guess so," Kannan replied in a flabbergasted tone. "Probably took a lot out of him though."

"It did," Ahsoka said, and Miki nodded. Both looked just as surprised as them. The psychic spoke. "I can sense his strength ebbing. He's using a lot of energy in this fight. The Empire may be on the ropes, but he's wearing himself down. And I don't think he's fully recovered from the Oxygen Destroyer."

Ahsoka nodded. "If he doesn't make a breakthrough soon, I'm not sure if he will at all."

Ezra couldn't help but hope Gojira was tiring himself out to give them a chance they needed to end this. But he knew the real reason. This was going to be the last fight. If he won, then he would be left alone in peace with a place to call home. To hold anything back would be considered foolish.

But his lack of restraint was costing him more than benefitting him. Ezra had some experience with that. If Ahsoka was right, then that meant it should be time to step off the sidelines. 

"Can't we help him?" Ezra asked his fellow Force Users. "He might be stronger than anyone on this planet, but if he keeps pushing himself like this, the Empire will find a way to take him down."

"I understand your concern, Ezra." Optimus said to him. "But we will only be in the way."

"Optimus is right," Kannan said in agreement. "Our best bet is wait for our opening and move in quickly. We'll be in better position to help him then and we won't be wasting resources to burst through the outer perimeter of Atlas."

Ahsoka seemed to agree with them, much to Ezra's displeasure. Then he heard the sound of a jet flying. Looking up he saw a dark gray jet flying through the air with a dark purple sword and large cannon on it. Ezra furrowed his brow at that design before he saw the Decepticon insignia on it.

Optimus looked up and saw the jet. "Megatron."

And something jumped from the floating city of Atlas. Two large Walkers but unlike any Walker Ezra had ever seen. Gojira and the Kaiju Girls had new opponents.

To be continued. . .

Next

Gojira has a sword fight with Megatron himself. The Kaiju Girls will face the most powerful Walkers in the Empire before meeting Shin and Snow Godzilla.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.9K 207 17
The story follows godghidorah (godorah) a hybrid offspring between one of the strongest members of the ghidorah and godzilla species, he, his son and...
62.3K 795 8
Summary: After settling the score (and gaining a truce) with King Kong and bringing an end to MechaGodzilla. Legendary Godzilla, also known as (M/N)...
115K 2.1K 36
Gojira's faced perils, fought countless battles with other godlike beings, and even the forces of Hell could not prevail over him. However, his strug...
2.1K 134 27
When an Intergalactic Overlord has arrived on Union-Verse Prime, he collide both Union-Verse into one and he will take over the world. Ryu Tanaka and...