๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น: ๏ฟฝ...

By starsinsky1999

๐ŸŒท " ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜... More

๐ŸŒˆใ€Š Part 0 ใ€‹๐ŸŒˆ
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 1 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 2 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 3 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ ใ€Š Part 4 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 5 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 6 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 7 ใ€‹ ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 8 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 9 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 10 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 11 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 12 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 13 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 14 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 15 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 16 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 17 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 18 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 19 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 20 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 21 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 22 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 23 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 24 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 25 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 26 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 27 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ€ Your prompt, Your Scenario ๐Ÿ€
๐Ÿ€ใ€Š Scenario 1 ใ€‹๐Ÿ€
๐Ÿ€ใ€Š Scenario 2 ใ€‹๐Ÿ€
๐Ÿ€ใ€Š Scenario 3 ใ€‹๐Ÿ€
๐Ÿ€ใ€Š Scenario 4 ใ€‹๐Ÿ€ (my fav)
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 28 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 29 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ ใ€Š Part 30 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ„ใ€Š Christmas Special ใ€‹๐ŸŽ„
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 31 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 32 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 33 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 34 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 35 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 36 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 37 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 38 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Part 39 ใ€‹๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’Ž NEW BOOK! ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐Ÿ’ใ€Š Epilogue ใ€‹๐Ÿ’

951 64 181
By starsinsky1999

🎀 Quality work needs quality readers to appreciate it and thrive. Please don't be a silent reader and VOTE if you liked my work. Your support motivates me to write 🎀

🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭

Edit: I'd like to dedicate this lovely chapter to my kind and active supporters who constantly vote on every chapter, leave their sweet comments and read this story every time I post. Thank you my precious bunbuns for your support. I love you all ☺️🫶

So many lovely bunnies are now liking this story, that now I have too many people to tag, so I just want to thank everyone who reads this.

🌈☁️🌈☁️🌈☁️🌈☁️🌈☁️🌈☁️🌈☁️🌈

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Ah so fluffy, comfy marshmallows. Mine and only mine. Mmh I love them" Jungkook mewled in his raspy morning voice.

"Marshmallows? Kookie, marshmallows are for eating and not for sleeping" you chided playfully,  gripping his scrumptious locks. The latter resembling tiny samplings, innocently sprouting from his tousled bed head.

"But bun, they are sweet, just like marshmallows mmh" he crooned as he nuzzled his head further, smiling goofily.

"Baby, it's my bubees! And you're making me feel ticklish." you giggled, as he started planting soft kisses on your chest, eliciting sweet hums from you.

"I love them. They are my favourite pillow. I could sleep on them all day" he snaked his brawny arms under your back, cuddling you closer to himself.

"Kookie! Stop, you're heavy baby." you gave a throaty laugh, squealing as he only gripped your torso tighter. Entwining you in his romantic grip.

"Don'ch care. Consider me as your weighted blanket, bun. Mmh my cozy bun pillow" he teased, giving you his mischievous doe eyes. He was now resting his chin at the base of your neck, grinning at you like a loyal puppy.

"Gosh. You always get your way with me. And the best part is I always love to give in to you" your hands slithered from his bare back to cup his bread cheeks.

"My Kookie!" you lilted adorably and landed plethora of kisses on his entire face. While he rested his lush eyebrows on his cheeks and absorbed all the love you bestowed on him.

Your lives this week have not been less than any roller coaster ride. At first, you were utterly flabbergasted and heartbroken, when you learned that Jungkook doesn't remember anything.

He couldn't even recall about what happened a day before you woke up from coma, let alone recollecting about your switch.

You tried to make him remember, by recounting all the moments and memories you shared with him over the past months. But he always gave you the same answer, the side of story he believed was true. Or was made to believe to be true.

You even started thinking that it was you. It was you, who was going crazy and that all you remembered was a dream. Cause to be fair, who switches souls unless it's a dream? That's too fantastical to be true.

But fate was by your side, all your blazing worries were instantly extinguished the next day when you came back from the hospital.

Next day, at 7am.

The very moment the hands of the clock struck at those numbers, something miraculous happened.

Flashback

Jungkook shifted under the covers, his body was drenched in cold sweat. His tatted fists clutched the sheets and he abruptly sprang up at 90 degrees from his sleep.

"Bun!" he cried. His heart was thumping against his chest. His head felt dizzy from the sudden movement.

"Kookie?" you squirmed beside him, woken up from his sudden call of your name. He must have had a nightmare you sensed.

Rubbing your eyes, you rose up to massage your phalanges over his chest to pacify him. He instantly, clasped your shoulders and his eyebrows shot up to his hairline in confoundment.

" Baby! I remembered everything!"

And that was your eureka moment.

He recounted you everything. From the very moment you went unconscious and how he asked Star for help.

From his information and the dream you had, all the loopholes to your doubts got filled. It was as if, everything fitted together like pieces to a mysterious puzzle.

You were finally confirmed that contrary to your earlier doubts, you two did in fact switch and everything was indeed real. And you were grateful that Jungkook too, reminisced each moment he shared with you.

But what you were not so happy about was the fact that the happy ending of your souls was at the cost of a precious soul- Star.

Yes, after Jungkook told you about his last conversation with Star on the rooftop, you managed to put two and two together. You tried to know the identity of the woman who had jumped off the rooftop.

From the hospital authorities, your fears were confirmed to be true.

It was indeed Star who had suffered this poignant fate. You would forever be indebted to her soul.

Jungkook concluded that it was her soul who had been sacrificed for the sake of the curse. So now, your souls were liberated from the hex and you did not switch back again.

To add to that, Jungkook also told you how in their last moments together, Star eschewed his attempt at sacrificing his life for your sake. Her healing hands on his forehead, seemed to have erased Jungkook's memory for a short duration until he woke up next day and everything had settled.

Next day, you both visited her grave and prayed the heavens above for resting her healing soul.

Present

"My Kookie! Love you so much!" you continued showering your oozing affection on your man.

"Bun!" Jungkook reciprocated your loving outburst equally. And locked his ringed lips with yours. Sucking your plump lips and breaths.

Sultry sparks started to develop as you snuggled your bodies like two stones colliding against each other. Your lips intertwined in a deep, searing kiss.

Before the passionate sparks could flare up into a romantic fire, you pulled your lips away. While his still chased yours like poles of a magnet.

"Mmh Bun, why you stopped? Need more baby. Come here!" he pressed his needy lips on your jawline as his hands circled your hips in enticing motions to continue.

"Kookie wait!" you quickly pushed him off your frame and threw the blankets in a fearful frenzy.

"Bun what- why you-?" 

Before he could complete his sentence, your both eyes skimmed over the innocent red patch on the sheets.

The crimson hue almost stabbing your modesty and tainting it red too. Your thoughts halted like a vehicle in front of red traffic light. Your cheeks turned red. Everything turned red. You saw red.

"Am sorry baby! I-" you whined in embarrassment.

"Aw it's heart shaped, baby look! So cute." Jungkook cooed in admiration and proceeded to give you a bear hug to commiserate you. His words being purely sincere with not even an ounce of teasing in them.

"Ugh! This is so embarrassing. Let me change the sheets. I'll be quick. Am sorry Kookie. You must be grossed out-" your rambling was cut short by his soft lips on yours.

"Shh. I'll change the sheets baby, you go change into a pad and freshen up hmm? Do you want me to carry you to the bathroom? Are you feeling the cramps yet?" he blabbered even more, throwing million concerned questions at you.

The very gesture melted your heart. Before you could feel cramps, you felt this bustling zoo in your tummy. The high spirits in your abdomen were further lulled by his soothing hands which were now massaging your stomach.

"Does it hurt, bun? Baby I know it must feel liking pricking needles. Gosh how you go through this every month? Wait! Just have the pills before any cramps arise. I'll go get them!" he stood up from the bed at the brainwave. But before he could rush to get the medicine you held his wrist.

"Aw Kookie. It's fine. I'll go freshen up and have them after hm? Don't worry my precious bunny" you pinched his cheeks while he understood and started to change the sheets as you left to the washroom.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Bammie! Bub, take care of mommy while am away, hmm?" Jungkook stooped down to caress his fur baby who was plopped on your lap on the couch.

"Bun, if you need anything or if the pain becomes too much call me hmm? The heating pad is in the vanity cupboard. Use it, if cramps trouble you. And-" Jungkook's instructions were stalled when you raised your arms to hug him and lightly pat his bum.

"I'll be fine Kookie! It's not my first period. Don't worry." you pouted, internally loving his protective and nurturing behaviour.

"I know bun, but it's your first period after I know how painful it is! I have personally experienced it and it's gory. Literally!" he grimaced reminiscing the ghastly free trial he got of the monthly ordeal. Thankfully, he didn't get any full time subscription.

"Aw Kookie, you're just going to the convenience store across the street. I'll be fine. Go!" you protested and Bam wagged his tail, barking. As if taking your side to usher your man out and get the sanitary pads for you as quickly as possible.

Yes. You had ran out of pads. And who was to blame?

Jungkook.

While you always kept a stash of sanitary pads in your 'menstruation station' under the basin. Jungkook wasted all the pads by ruining and throwing them away.

Why? Well, cause he was 'practicing' sticking pads correctly on the panty when he was in your body.

The reasoning was hilarious. And his sheepish bunny smile upon being caught red handed was beyond adorable. So you had to forgive him. He was your beloved bunny.

'I am sorry bun, I struggled with the wings' were his words.

So now you were wearing the last, emergency sanitary napkin that you always kept handy in your purse.

Feeling repentant, Jungkook himself offered to buy you pads right away. Hence now he was dressed in his grey sweatpants and white T-shirt to go out.m and get them.

"Call me if you miss me!" he said loudly before you slammed the door on him.

"Ah Bammie, your daddy thinks am a baby! When in reality he's my baby! But you'll always be my favourite baby. You know right?" you carried Bam onto the couch with you.

Your fur baby lapped up your face giving you ardent wet kisses. He was a mama's boy after all. His tail danced ebulliently in affection towards you.

Strangely, he sniffed your tummy and gave you his honey puppy eyes. His pools glimmering in sympathy towards you. It was his animal instinct. He knew whenever you were down or got your period. And each time he would cuddle and snuggle next to you to comfort you.

"Ah Bammie, what shall we watch my bub?" you spooned bammie in your arms, lying on the couch. Wrapping yourselves in the fuzzy pink blanket as you grabbed the telly's remote.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Bun baby am back! I am sorry I got a bit late" Jungkook heralded his arrival by softly humming his favourite tune. He closed the door and set the bags on the kitchen counter.

"Bun?" Jungkook called out again when he found out crickets creaking in the living room.

He decided to look in your shared bedroom, assuming you must be napping.

The sight that greeted him, felt like a dose of feeble dopamine.

You were lying on your back with both hands spread aside your head. Like a criminal who had surrendered to her slumber. Bam was rolled up like a fluffy cinnamon roll over your tummy. Fleecy blanket covered you both and most importantly, you were wearing his Calvin Klein hoodie.

Is this is what paradise looks like? If this was heaven then you were his goddess right now. Your cascading hair were spread out like an angelic halo over your sleepy head.

He wanted to cuddle and bask in your warmth too. Just like his fur baby.

"Yah Bam why you're lounging over mommy's tummy like that. Give her some space bub." Jungkook knelt down on the bed, and rubbed the doberman's fleecy ears urging him to let you sleep comfortably.

"Let him be there, Kookie" you whined in a sleepy voice stretching out in starfish fashion like a feline from her nap. Your hands cuddling and snuggling Bam closer to your tummy. The latter acting as a weighted blanket over you.

"Wow. So now Bam gets to be the weighted blanket and not me? What about your Kookie?" Jungkook gave you the ducky lips as he laid beside you. Sprawling his leg over your hip, clutching onto you like a muscular Koala.

"Baby" you whimpered, nuzzling your head in his neck.

"What's it Bun? Is it hurting hm?" he coaxed softly, his hands now trailing to your lower abdomen to massage gently over the flesh.

Bam was now lying at Jungkook's foot, understanding that his parents need their snuggles too.

"Yes baby, the cramps. Feels like my uterus is getting twisted. It hurts" you placed your hands over his large, veiny ones to guide his motions, where it hurt the most.

"Here bun? Shh am here. Come here my love" Jungkook pulled you closer and skimmed his hands adroitly, in soothing motions over your lower belly. Pressing at specific points where he personally knew hurts, as he had experienced the same before- when he was in your body.

"Kookie" you hummed as you nudged your nose against his pulse and sniffed him. Seeking his soporific natural scent as yout tranquilizer.

"I know my love. It hurts so bad. Gosh I respect you so much. You're doing great, my baby." he kissed your head resuming with his caressing, tender touches.

"Baby?" you called out for him, now feeling a bit better with him beside you.

"Did you get it?" you whispered innocently, your hands playing with his hair.

"Yes bun. A large pizza, whopper burgers, fries, cheese balls, garlic bread, cookie dough ice cream tub and sour patch candies. All are waiting for you on the counter, my princess." Jungkook listed out all the delicacies he managed to get while his main mission was to get just sanitary pads.

You didn't ask for these. But being the best boyfriend he knew you'd be craving exactly these.

"Really! KOOKIE. I love you! Love you! Love you! Lush foo! Hmph" you pounced up on him and started bombarding him with wet kisses all over his face. Playing with his cheeks, almost biting them cause you love him so much. He's the best man. The best soul, to be your mate.

"Agh! Bun! Did you just bite my cheek?" He laughed, struggling to crane his head away from your needy antics.

"Say you love me back" you scowled, squishing his cheeks to form a plump pout.

"I love you to the moon and back and much more, my bun!" He rose his chin to gently peck your lips and pat your thigh playfully.

"Good" you got off him and laid your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

Was your pain gone now? Just now you were exhilarated and now you're calm. It was the mood swings on your period, he knew. He knows cause he himself felt the same. He understands you and your body now. Cause it was once his soul's home.

"Kookie?" you squeaked again from his robust chest.

"Yes, Bun" he replied stroking your spine. He's aware about the lower back pain too, that irks you during this time.

"Can we adopt a bunny?" you asked, resting your chin on his sternum. Now gazing in anticipation at him.

"Suddenly?" he giggled. Giving you his bunny laugh.

"Yes, I always wanted to have one. Besides Bam needs a friend too. I feel. Right, Bammie?" you pulled Bam in your adorable ploy to convince Kookie. The latter now having two pairs of puppy eyes shining at him in hope.

"Please Kookie" you kissed his jawline further to cajole him.

"Okay my Bun, but you'll always be my precious bunwife and I'll be your husbun okay?" he winked and eskimo kissed you, teasingly. Still playing along with his self curated internal joke.

"Yay!  I love you Kookie. We'll be a perfect bun family, with Bam of course"  you giggled, hugging Bam too.

"Love you too, my bunbun"

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅ THE END ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Liked the story?

You can 🎀 follow me 🎀 to read more such stories by me!

✨️🍉✨️🍉✨️🍉✨️🍉✨️🍉✨️🍉✨️🍉✨️

Bunny questions 🐇

🍀 What was your most favourite thing about this book?

🍀 Your most favourite scene or memory you enjoyed in this book ?

🍀 Will you read my next book? Shall I do bunny questions in that book too? 🤭

🍀 How are you? How was your last week and today?

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

Y/N's aka Bun's and Kookie's baby if they had one: 🤭 🐰

🎀

🐇💗🐇

🦋

Me on my period: 👽 👇

Kookielicious: 🎀

☺️

*Pouty Koo* 🥞

🫶

© starsinsky1999 ( Please do not copy, translate or reproduce)

Thank you for reading this book my bubs. I hope you enjoyed. It was my first book, so forgive me if I made mistakes somewhere hehe 🥹🎀

I started this book with 0 reads and it's so beautiful to see that after 5 months, I am ending it with over 22k reads. All because of my precious bunbuns. I am very thankful to everyone who read this book.

And don't worry, I am already planning my next book.

Spoiler: Jungkook will be a rapper in that book... oops. And he calls YN his Shawty 🙈  *giggles uncontrollably*

See you in the next book bunbuns 🐇😉

And always remember- I love you! 🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.9K 62
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
1.2M 52.4K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
1M 28.9K 27
โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐ I wore my stethoscope to check his heart beat. " Can you please lift your shirt ?"I asked He lifted his shirt. And I saw- โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐ Jungkook...
65.8K 6.8K 61
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...