ALHUBU : THE UNDYING LOVE #1

Bởi eren_writes_

Eshal Haleema X Malik Ahmed (Reverse grumpy X sunshine) (Arranged marriage) I never believed in love at first... Xem Thêm

copyright ©️ and disclaimer ⚠️
CHARACTERS ASTHETIC
FAMILY TREE
{Dedication}
CHAPTER 1 : THE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 2 : THE RACE
chapter 3 :The unresolved past relationship
CHAPTER 4 : THE CHAOS
CHAPTER 5 : MONSTER
CHAPTER 6 : OLD MAN AND HIS DEVIL's SPAWN
CHAPTER 7 : NEW FRIENDSHIP
CHAPTER 8 : MISSION AND SQUAD
CHAPTER 9 : THE DATE
CHAPTER 10 : BUSTED
CHAPTER 11 : ARCADE
CHAPTER 12 : DATE #2
CHAPTER 13 : BIRTHDAY
NOTICE ✨
NOTICE . 2 💗
CHAPTER 14 : KID
CHAPTER 15 : CHARITY EVENT
CHAPTER 16 : THE OUTBURST
CHAPTER 17 : TWISTED SUNSHINES
CHAPTER 18 : TWISTED SUNSHINES #2
CHAPTER 19 : THE TALKS
CHAPTER 20 : IFTARI CHAOS
CHAPTER 21: EID AND PLANS
CHAPTER 23 : KISS AND CRASH
CHAPTER 24 : THE FOUR BRAVE SURVIOURS
CHAPTER 25 : THE PLAYER
CHAPTER 26 : GOJO??
CHAPTER 27 : BACKFIRED PRANK
CHAPTER 28 : THE BEACH DAY

CHAPTER 22 : THE STAYCATION

918 101 128
Bởi eren_writes_

We were in  Ahmed mansion's living room and were waiting for reehab to get ready while having a little chit chat with elders and some relatives that had come there . Well I was mainly having a chit chat with that old man's mom and unlike him she was a vibe and her arabic accent while speaking made me like her even more .

She didn't even look like an indian to be honest so I thought of asking her about her nationality but before I could ask reehab's loud voice distracted us .

"Sorry for the delay , ladies and gentlemen but this face needs lot of care to keep it as handsome as it is"

Reehab said flaunting his face while coming down the stairs in white kurta and pant with eshal di making frown as to when did she go up .

His comment made Ajwad and sara scoff .

"Ya obviously you need time so that you can cover up your ugly face with skin products to make it look like a normal human's face"

Sara said in mockery ,Making reehab gasp dramatically .

"Aww sara stop thinking that everyone uses skin care to hide their ugliness like you . Some  people like me use it enhance our already beautiful face"

He said smugly flipping his non-existent long hair .

"Kutte tune mujhe ugly bola, ab tujhe nahi chodugi"

(Dog you called me ugly now I won't leave you)

Before she could even reach him a loud voice echoed in the living room making all of snap our head in that direction.

"What is happening here?"

There came Zahid ahmed with all glory wearing a black shirt which fit him like a second skin with formal pants, With his sleeves folded showcasing his veiny hands .

Looking at him like this reminded me of college when he came and stood in front of my table while lowly whispering and him wearing white shirt at that time didn't make it any easier. Why the hell did I find him hot that time , I even spoke meekly for the first time in my life .

I am a very bold and dominant person but around him I don't know why I lose my composure .

I was cut off from my thoughts when ayesha elbowed me making me realise I was unintentionally staring at me and to make matters worse he too was looking at me with a satisfied look on his face .

"Shit don't tell me I fed his ego" I mentally groaned and looked away from him . While making a mental note to stay away from him for the rest of the day .

he started saying Eid Mubarak to my cousins and two brothers and even gave everyone eidi .

(Eidi : money)

Soon he reached me and said Eid Mubarak , to which I responded back as I didn't want his family to know about our rivalry and I felt like he too wished me for the same reason but what surprised me more was when he gave me a thickest bundle of 500 notes saying eidi and walked away.

What the fuck , I know he is very rich but isn't this too much and I am sure this money was more than total of all the eidi I got today . As I was in my thoughts sara came to me and gasped when she saw the thick bundle and mumbled something like .

"Waah shaadi hi nahi hu lekin abhi se sabse zyada pamper karne lage hai phele diamond studs or abhi itne paise mujhe toh ajj tak itna diya na hoga bhai unless I blackmailed him which is very rare"

(They are not even married and he has started pampering her now itself . first it was diamond studs now this much money , till now he has never given me this much of money unless I blackmailed him which is very rare).

I couldn't make out what she said as she mumbled very fast .

Soon the elder's started giving us eidi including jiju and ajwad who gave eshal di and ameera di enormous amount of money.

Well not gonna complain because I too got a enormous amount from old man's mom as she said she liked me very much .

________________________________

Soon after saying goodbye we all settled in the cars . I sat in passenger seat with ehaan bhai as the driver and my brothers and aiman in the back seat. Eshal di , ameera di and ayesha were supposed to be in azaan's car but jiju insisted eshal di to join his car so it was zara , ameera di and ayesha in azaan's car .

Old man's car had sara , reehab and ajwad meanwhile malik jiju and eshal di were alone in the car .

After about 3 hours of long drive we finally reached the farm house . As the workers were unloading the our bags from the trunk I went inside the house when I felt a stinging pain in my abdomen making me almost crouch on the floor .

Closing my eyes due to the pain I held the wall and with the help of my hands sat on the couch only to feel it warm and comfy . I sighed in relief clutching my stomach and moved back to sit comfortably when I felt a hard wall and something above my head . 

So I opened my eyes only to clash them with stormy grey ones making me gasp .

I froze by his intense stare but quickly snapped out of it realising I was sitting on his lap .

I almost jolted up straight only to be bought back in the embrace due my stomach pain and a pair of arms pulling me .

"What the hell old man, what are you doing? I know it was my mistake of sitting in your lap but that doesn't mean you can take advantage of me"

I snapped back feeling moodier than usual as it was the 3rd day of my periods and my cramps hurted like a bitch on 1st and 3rd day .

"Shup up and keep your mouth shut for a while"

He said in annoyance and lifted me up the staircase to some room making me panic .

"Hey where are you taking me?"

I wiggled in his arms in panic making him look at me in amusement.

"Don't worry devil's spawn , even if I get admitted to a mental asylum I will never get those kind of ideas about you"

He said making me feel offended, before I could retort back he put me down and pushed into a washroom .

"Change your clothes and Take a bath ,I will go and get your necessities"

He said and was about move out of the room when I stopped him .

"Excuse me , are you saying that I stink"

He looked at me frustrated and pinched the bridge of his nose and pointed at his butt making me look at it .

"Why are you showing me your butt , I have seen it before? "

I questioned in confusion making him more annoyed.

"God devil's spawn I meant yours and what do you mean by you have seen my butt , stop saying things that can make people misunderstand"

He said before exiting the room making me more confused but soon realisation hit me making me feel embarrassed.

Shit did I stain my dress and as expected I had stained it . So I sighed to myself and took a warm shower .

After about 15 minutes someone knocked on the door .

I wrapped myself in a towel and peeked with only my head out , only to see old man backfacing me with a paperbag in his hand extending it to me .

"Your bag had a lock so we couldn't open it so I bought you new stuffs and for now you can wear my clothes"

He said still backfacing me , I was about reject saying I could wear my sister's clothes but then I realised that they all have small size with Ameera having xs whereas I was medium sized.

So I kept quiet and took the paper bag and slipped into his t-shirt which was big enough for me and ayesha to fit in .

his pants were big but thanks to the strings I was able to make it stay in my hip .

I got out of my bathroom drying my hair with the towel when I found old man sitting on the couch doing his work in laptop .

I cleared my throat making him look at me with a intense stare making me feel intimidated. I scoffed at myself internally for getting affected by him as I am the one who usually intimidates others . This won't work I thought and took a glass of water which was placed on the coffee table infront of the couch.

fixing my gaze intently with his , I drank the water . I could see him getting hot and bothered by this small gesture, He gulped making his adam's apple prominent and looked away .

I smirked internally seeing the effect I had on him . I put the glass down and with mischievous grin thanked him .

To which he simply hummed in response and gave me another paper bag before throwing me out of his room .

"Rude" I muttered but soon squealed looking at tons of kinder chocolate in the paper bag he had shoved to me earlier.

"Banda utna bhi bura nahi hai" I thought.

(Boy is not that bad).

It was eid's morning and I was getting ready when I got a message from malik saying .

"Eid mubarak begum jaan ❤️"

I just smiled and replied with khair mubarak.

Soon the phone started ringing making me panic and in panic I cut the call and switched my phone off .

I mentally cursed at my stupidity and went down after wearing the diamond set malik had gifted me .

There stood my two sisters ameera and ayesha bickering like usual.

"Chill di I am able to take care of myself and won't do any blunder in staycation don't worry"

To which ameera just scoffed.

"You and nidha being together and causing no trouble is almost as impossible as if saying unicorns are real"

To which ayesha frustratedly replied.

"I am not a baby, I am a grown ass women and can take care of myself"

"Well not gonna lie there , you really have grown your ass in these past few years"

Ameera replied eyeing ayesha's butt making ayesha cover her butt and me laugh out loud while high fiving ameera .

"Sabke ke sab besharam ho"

(All of you are shameless)

Ayesha muttered grumpily making us laugh further . After like 2 minutes nidha entered wearing pink salwar suit making her look innocent and cute . I was about to compliment her when ehaan and azaan came back from mosque saying all of us Eid Mubarak.

Ehaan's eyes fell on nidha and he  pinched her hand making her scream in pain and swat his hands away .

"Oh my god yeh toh sachme meri behen hai , tune kabse salwar pehna shuru kardiya already saree pehenek ek heart attack de diya ab kya roz dogi, tum ladke se ladki kyu ban rahi ho"

(Oh my god are you really my sister, from when did you start to wear salwar I already got a heart attack last time seeing you wear saree , why are you wearing feminine clothes now are finally changing from boy to girl)

He said dramatically only to get hit by tahiba aunty (ameera and ayesha's mom).

"Chup kar kyu tang kar raha hai , itni pyaari toh lag rahi hai"

(Shut up why are you disturbing her, she is looking so pretty)

She said while side hugging nidha when aiman screamed.

"Yes beautiful just like a monkey"

Making her fume in anger and follow him with her sandals all around the house chasing till ameera went and stopped the fight .

Soon we all had our lunch and went to the Ahmed mansion.

________________________________

We had reached the ahmed mansion and were waiting for reehab and zahid bhai to come down .

In the meantime I was chitchatting with some of malik's relatives when I felt the urge to use washroom and went upstairs .

After using the bathroom I found Reehab talking to someone more like someone bullying him .

"Beta tum professor kyu bane tumhe bhi apne bhaiyo ke tarah engineering karni chaiye thi na , yeh teacher logoka zyada scope nahi hai"

(Child why did you become a professor you should have also done engineering like your brothers , there is no scope for teachers)

"Bura math manna par konsi ladki shaddi karegi teacher se , lekin meri hafsa ko tum bohot pasand ho"

(Don't feel bad but which girl will marry just a teacher , but my child hafsa likes you alot)

Wait is this aunty talking about that girl with two children who looked like she was in her 30s . She is pretty and sweet but looks like her mom is a menace.

I walked up to them clearing my throat and standing infront of reehab as if shielding him from her .

"Sorry to cut in but I overheard your conversation as you were very loud and to answer you questions aunty not everything is about money , some things are about passion and teaching is indeed a good job , these doctors and engineers wouldn't have existed if these teachers didn't take part in their life to teach them and make them who they are now".

I said looking at her with a fake smile trying to control my anger and not pounce and slap her .

"All these things are just for saying child but everything comes to a full stop when talks of marriage takes place , you tell me would you hand your sister to him only my daughter would agree to marry him as she already likes him"

Oh god , how badly I wanted to slap her but then again she was an elder and I didn't want to bring shame to malik's family so I sucked in my anger and replied still smiling.

"Yes I would definitely let my sister marry him and as of your daughter respectfully she is nice but way older than him , I have no problem with age gap but you are forcing him to marry her which is not nice and plus he is not even in the age of marriage as his brothers are still  left to get married "

I said gritting my teeth making the lady angry .

"How dare you talk to me in that tone and how dare you say that I am forcing him, looks like I have to teach you a lesson"

With that she raised her hand to hit me which was grabbed my another hand from behind .

"Meri bhabi ke upar hath utaya tho Mujhse bura koi nahi hoga samjhi app , yaha pe tameez se rahe warna zahid bhai ko pata chala toh app jante hi hai ki woh kya karenga aur agar malik bhai ko pata chala ki apne unki hone wali biwi pe hath utya then I can promise you aunty that you won't be able to see tomorrow's daylight"

(Don't you dare raise you hand on my sister-in-law or else you will see the worst side of me , please stay in your limits or else if zahid bhai gets to know about the blunder you blurted you will see the worst consequences , and if malik bhai gets to know you raised your hand to hit his fiancé then I can promise you auntie that you won't be able to see tomorrow's daylight)

Reehab said yanking her hand harshly and pulling me aside to a corner .

"Thank you bhabi"

He said scratching his neck with a boyish grin .

"Aree isme thank you ki kya baat koi hamre devar ko pareshan kare aur ham chup rahe yesa kabhi hosaktha hai kya"

(What's there to say thank you in this , do you think I will keep quiet when someone comes and bullies my brother-in-law).

"Woh toh hai , hehe anyways don't tell bhai warna kalesh hona hai"

(That is there , hehe anyways don't tell brother or else there will be a war)

To which I gave him a thumbs up and acted as if zipping my mouth. To which he laughed and we descended down the stairs together.

"Sorry for the delay , ladies and gentlemen but this face needs lot of care to keep it as handsome as it is"

Reehab said flaunting his face which made
made Ajwad and sara scoff .

"Ya obviously you need time so that you can cover up your ugly face with skin products to make it look like a normal human's face"

Sara said in mockery ,Making reehab gasp dramatically .

"Aww sara stop thinking that everyone uses skin care to hide their ugliness like you . Some  people like me use it enhance our already beautiful face"

He said smugly flipping his non-existent long hair .

"Kutte tune mujhe ugly bola, ab tujhe nahi chodugi"

(Dog you called me ugly now I won't leave you)

Before she could reach him a loud voice echoed in the living room making all of snap our head in that direction.

"What is happening here?"

Zahid bhai said coming down and looking around as if searching for someone and finally his eyes settled on nidha who was already gawking at him in a daze . He literally checked her out in front of all of us and had a satisfied look on his face .

That doesn't look like the look you would give your enemy but who am I to judge. I shrugged it of .

He said Eid Mubarak to all of us and gave us eidi which was a lot but not a lot as compared nidha, like bro gave her a whole bundle of 500 notes . Agar esa enemy hai toh merko bhi ek chaiye ( if the enemy is like this even I want one) but Then malik is more than enough for me .

(Eidi : money)

Soon the elder's started giving us eidi and malik came towards me stacking a bundle of notes before whispering.

"Eid mubarak begum jaan"

Which made me blush and nod .

I don't know why but recently I started loving the word begum jaan from his mouth but I would never agree to it .

Soon we all left the house and as soon as I was about to sit in azaan's car someone patted my shoulder making me turn around only to see no-one , I shrugged it of and went to sit in the passenger seat when I saw zara sitting there and flashing me a tooty grin .

I looked at her confused to which she pointed at malik's car before shutting the door and saying.

"Bhai bula rahe hai and he said you will sit only in his car"

(Brother is calling you)

making flushed but then not wanting to spoil others mood by rejecting I obliged and went and sat in his car .

We were both sitting in silence when he suddenly stopped the car near flower vendor and got me two hand gajra's and made me wear on either side of my wrists and smelled their scent.

His act gave me butterflies and I shyed away .

"So why didn't you pick my call?"

He said while tracing my wrist with his long fingers giving me goosebumps.

"I- I a-am s-sorry"

I wanted to slap myself for stuttering and why was I even apologising in first place .

"Hmmm"

He hummed still tracing my hand but then stopped in middle and looked straight in my eyes making me blush .

"I will forgive you , but on one condition"

He said to which I nodded.

"Words jaan words"

"Ji" I muttered with difficulty.

"Kiss me"

He said making me look at him in shock .

________________________________

Chapter 23
Blurb

Malik's pov :-

Nidha's paint got on zahid's shirt making him even more angry and in anger he tore her painting which was meant for her art exhibition making all of us gasp .

As soon as he tore , I could see regret hit him like a truck.

"Shit" he cursed but before he could say anything nidha stormed out of the house making all of us follow her .

And the scene in front of us made us even more shocked.

Nidha grabbed a rod and smashed windows of zahid's rolls Royce .

"Never fuck with me or my paintings old man"

She said angrily pointing her finger on his chest .

She even cursed in front of him shit my saali is done for I thought .

________________________________

CHAPTER's AESTHETIC

Reehab's outfit

Zahid's outfit

Nidha sitting on zahid's lap by mistake

Zahid lifting nidha the usual 😂🫠

Eshal's hand adorned with gajra

Nidha's view of the paper bag

________________________________

So I posted as promised after 50 votes so yep even next chapter will be posted after 50 votes so you all better vote if you need an update 😗😗

Follow my instagram for spoilers and updates ❤️🤍

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Alina Bởi ihidethisapp

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

1.5M 39.6K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
33K 2.9K 9
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan 💗
503K 32.2K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
609K 20.4K 168
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...