Moon Tears

By CSWx1995

Elizabeth is a mortal who has a bloody awakening into the supernatural world. After 5 years of mental torment... More

Chapter ♡ 1
Chapter ♡ 2
Chapter ♡ 3
Chapter ♡ 4
Chapter ♡ 5
Chapter ♡ 6
Chapter ♡ 7
Chapter ♡ 8
Chapter ♡ 9
Chapter ♡ 10
Chapter ♡ 11
Chapter ♡ 12
Chapter ♡ 13
Chapter ♡ 14
Chapter ♡ 15
Chapter ♡ 16
Chapter ♡ 17
Chapter ♡ 18
Chapter ♡ 19
Chapter ♡ 20
Chapter ♡ 21
Chapter ♡ 23
Chapter ♡ 24 [Bonus Content]
Moon Tears ♡ Alpha Erebon ♡ Crossover
Chapter ♡ 25 [Bonus Content]

Chapter ♡ 22

119 18 3
By CSWx1995

I help to take off Seth's clothes, my fingers are a fumbling mess – I've basically lost myself to tugging and trying to get him naked as quickly as possible. I wanted us to connect right now. I wanted us to allow our love a chance. For him to forgive himself.

When he's naked, Seth drops me to my feet and gives me enough space to shrug off my coat and take off my pants. Seth only paused long enough for his fingertips to slip under the edge of my shirt, peeling it over my head and dropping it... then his eyes fall... and he finally takes note of the scar on my ribs.

I immediately cover it with my own hand, while I take off my bra with the other.

When I'm naked, I hold out one hand and I take his, bringing it up to my face – so his eyes can flicker back to mine.

Seth searches my eyes, reading me.

I see the Alpha inside, staring at me with that scarred look. He hates what he did. The wolf inside is angry – at himself. But he's also calm with me now.

"Forget," I ask him, "Seth, just focus on me. In the present moment. I love you so much you have no idea."

"Oh I know... and I am focused on you, beautiful... you are so full of light, Eliza, I don't know why..." Seth's eyes run over me as he murmurs to himself, as he takes his hand from mine to run his fingers down my neck, feeling over my breasts and down to my belly, "Put your hands up above you, so I can hold you up," Seth asks with a firmer tone, giving me what I requested early.

I nod and I reach up my hands into the air, crossing them above my head against the tree trunk.

Seth reaches up and holds my wrists up with one strong hand.

To show him my enthusiasm, I jump up and my legs wrap around his torso again, although when his hand drops under one of my thighs, he lifts and I loosen up so he can position himself better with me since he's so big. Seth looks down, and his eyes brood.

I say nothing now, scared... that he'll stop.

"You want to feel an Alpha's love," Seth murmurs again, looking up at me before we connect under the moon, "He doesn't feel anything but love for you... and to me... you're my whole world, sweety," Seth lowers his forehead to mine, as his cock rubs against me, finding just how ready I am for him – I've been ready for weeks now.

Seth pushes forward and his dick enters my wet and aching pussy. We move closer toward one another until we're flush, my wrists still pinned above me. I clutch right around him, squeezing him into me with my legs. As he hears me panting in a breath, he thrusts slow. I make a whining nose and he catches my eye. I can see the wolf, looking back. I'm staring at the Alpha right now.

"You can go faster than that," I promise him, "I'll be okay, Alpha – please, I want to feel how you love. Don't hold back," I try moving my hips back against him but he's got full control of this.

Seth fucks me a little bit faster, and I feel my whole core burning so bright – like I'm going to cum way too fast. I start to make noises I can't control. I just hope he doesn't think I'm in pain. The way my pussy stretches around his werewolf cock gives me a perfect and intense pleasure – it feels so good it almost hurts. Seth's free hand rubs up the curve of my back, steadying me as he gets closer again, fucking me harder still, answering my calls, while I hold him so damn tight with my legs, I feel like I might be hurting him. My whole entire body wanted this. Not just once. More. Again. I needed this.

"S-Seth – Mr. Woodburn - I'm going to c-cum already," I moan out, each word louder than the last. I love him as my therapist. I love him as my Alpha. I love exactly who he is. All of him.

But I also feel embarrassed as the heat reaches my cheeks. I didn't think I would want to cum so quick, and it might end this too soon.

Seth's hips push in all the way, I didn't even realise he wasn't even into the hilt until I feel myself stretch to the max with the presence of a knot only werewolves have. I cry out as I climax at the same time that he's now in so deep that we're officially stuck together.

This is the best, most intense feeling in the world.

He takes a moment to steady himself around my rippling orgasm. I'm squeezing him over and over while I shudder against him, rubbing back against him while he waits for me to stop.

Seth's Alpha had been holding it back, but now that my orgasm fades, he starts to growl deeply between us with his own release and built up pleasure, met with mine.

But even though he's pulsing inside me, he's still rock hard – he's nowhere near done. I had heard shifters could fuck for hours. The thought excites me.

Seth picks up the pace and fucks me through the first orgasm, still deep, keeping the knot inside me as he thrusts become shorter as his dick stays buried inside me.

With a feel-good-shiver I can't control, I lean back my head, smiling while I cry tears of pleasure, "Seth," I breathe out his name, holding his dark blue stormy eyes, "I'm all yours, Seth... I belong to you," I whisper my heart. Seth hears it... every word... and it's his tipping point – he thrusts deep – only to grimace. He starts to tremble as his eyes water, unable to hold my eye any longer. He buries his head down into my neck, letting go of my arms and wrapping his arms around me, hugging me tight as he starts to sob against me, "It's okay," I whisper as I hold him back, but he's so large he's crushing me to him in a way that feels scary to me. Why is he so panicked? His sobs – they're not someone who has found peace, "Hey, Seth, calm down – it's okay."

Seth lets me go abruptly, pulling away from me – we disconnect and I fall to the base of the tree, landing on my knees and palms as I see him backing away from me.

"It will never be okay," Seth whispers – sounding like a lost little boy.

As he turns from me, walking away again...

...I don't feel sympathy.

Or sadness anymore.

I feel something snap inside me this time.

I'm angry.

Coward.

The love of my life... he has given up.

I'm going to lose him.

Even after we connected – I wasn't enough.

We weren't enough for him.

I'm done begging.

Seth gets swallowed by the trees, he becomes a distant silhouette.

I scream after him, "FUCK YOU!" I also start to sob and collapse forward into the dirt to cry and roll onto my back, feeling crazy and hysterical and broken, "...you ruined me..." I whisper up to the moon, "You want to die, SETH?" I scream out as I turn around to my front and I see Seth so far away, his blue eyes stare back at me with a tortured expression as I scream after him, "Fuck you, fuck you!" I begin to whimper uncontrollably as I turn on my side and I see my pants on the ground... and the pearl pocket mirror – it fell out and opened. Showing me myself again, "...ha... you'll never be enough," I whisper to my own reflection, "...and maybe... maybe he deserves to die anyway, and you were too weak to hate him..." I try to entertain the thought, even for a moment, that I'm wrong for feeling sympathy for him. Maybe it'll help for me to switch my heart to the dark, when he finally ends it, as I wasn't strong enough to stop him. I wouldn't drown on this trauma any longer.

However, the longer I look at my reflection with my own crazy, broken smile and red teary eyes – something in the reflection shows... something else.

Behing me!

A giant monster in the night.

I scream bloody murder.

Then I'm blinded by the furnace-hot heat that bursts forth – for a moment, I'm stunned by a red light that crashes over me.

My scream fades out abruptly under the flood of red light appearing all around me now.

I slowly roll around to see what the fuck that is, that's standing behind me in the woods.

I see huge 9-inch bladed claws, black and reflecting the moon, connected to a standing, bipedal werewolf. Not a normal one. When my eyes glance up, I see red crimson orbs for eyes... a demon. A grin with fangs longer and sharper than any wolf.

"Stop wailing," the beast speaks over my naked body, a growl of disgust, "Bitch," and a demonic insult too. I flinch with it.

I don't say anything, however. I'm just staring wide eyed. Silenced. And fucking terrified.

Meanwhile, I hear a second growl so loud it makes the ground shake.

I look back to see Seth has shifted and returned – pouncing out of the trees and baring his fangs at the monster, his fur standing on end as he tries to appear larger.

Seth is exceptionally big for a werewolf, but this demon next to me is giant, three times the size of a werewolf.

The monster is something else. And I think it's come here to kill us both.

"What are you?" Seth's Alpha snarls through his wolf's mouth, demanding an answer.

"My name is Onyx," the monster laughs at the fluffed-up black fur of the Alpha trying to appear scary to him, "I am the Lycan King, and I'm here to judge your soul..." the Lycan steps toward me... and he stands by me, not against me. I scramble around to my front and I jump up to pick up my clothes, holding them in front of me. Onyx turns to me, watching me back up, his grin still fresh, "Where are you going, little girl? I'm here for you."

"What do you mean you judge?" I ask now, losing my terror as the thing speaks well.

"I devour the rot of this world," Onyx steps forward and reaches out a claw from his hand and the flat side of the blade, carefully runs down my cheek, taking away a fresh tear, "Your broken mind called me forward... I don't ignore those I favour.... the broken bitches," Onyx grins when I flinch with his swearing, "Do you want me to judge him or not?" he loses his monstrous amusement just as quickly, snarling the question.

Yup.

I'm talking to a literal demon.

Seth's wolf is still on guard, ears flicking back and forward as he tries to work out what to do. He looks at me, letting me speak.

I look between Alpha and Lycan.

"What will you do if his soul is rotting?" I ask Onyx, while staring at Seth.

"I'll eat him," the Lycan steps behind me and moves down to growl over my head, almost drooling, "In front of you – wouldn't that be justice?" does this Lycan know my pain? It seems so.

"So is he rotting or not?" I ask in a monotone, prepared for anything.

"Is that permission, little human?" Onyx drawls with delight and I decide this is the only way.

The only way to know for sure.

It still makes it hard to say.

"Go ahead," I mouth the words, scared even though I'm sure... I'm sure it'll be okay, "You want to face justice so badly, Seth? I guess it's here, so take it..."

Onyx moves forward, his red crimson light moves with him. He's fur is tinged grey to black, and he walks like a demon right out of hell. He's the scariest fucking thing I've ever seen.

I hold my clothes so tight to my front as Onyx paces around a submissive Seth, his Alpha wolf drops to the ground, lowering his head and closing his eyes.

Seth is preparing to be executed.

Onyx walks right around the werewolf and leans down to sniff close to Seth's heart, at his side.

Or maybe the monster is just getting close to rip into him.

If this demon kills Seth – it'll give Seth what he wants.

Payment for his sins.

And I'm just going to be traumatised all over again by seeing the love my life ripped to pieces.

Onyx breathes in deep and raises his head, looking to the forest.

He has said and done nothing – but I follow his gaze and I see an otherworldly woman with long blonde hair, dressed in a short silver dress and high heels. She smiles prettily at the Lycan.

"What is it, Silvia?" Onyx asks in exasperation, narrowing his eyes.

"I've been practicing my Moon Magic, can I help," Silvia responds, "The wolf is not rotting, is he?"

"He's not rotting, he's disgustingly pure," Onyx looks at Seth with revulsion and then back to me, "There's no trace of rot... disappointing, that means no meal for me tonight," Onyx paces closer to Silvia, "What spell?"

Silvia whispers something I can't hear.

Onyx growls in turn, stepping around her so she can move forward.

I am so overwhelmed by these newcomers that appeared as if from another realm, that I just sit on my ass now, while I give Seth a worried look.

He even shifts back to human, and I see him sweating profusely, also sitting on the grass, at the bottom of the little slope, looking up at me with a smidgen of relief.

We both focus on Silvia now, a strange lady.

"Are you a witch?" I ask her as she stands between us.

"A practicing Moon Priestess," Silvia corrects, "What's your names?"

"Eliza – and that's Seth," I answer for us, "So is Seth's soul cleared?"

"Yes, but you are both bleeding within so heavily, your hearts are in so much pain... don't mind Onyx, he's just very mean – he's my Lycan mate," Silvia gives me a cheeky wink. He's demonic terrifying personality doesn't seem to disturb her at all. Meanwhile, Seth and I are both frozen to the ground on our asses, just rolling with it, "This spell is called Moon Tears," Silvia reaches up her hands, "...luna lacrimae..." as she says two words, the moon above shines brighter, from silver to blue. In a spiral, two blue comets are falling down out of the sky, getting smaller and smaller until they drop into her raised hands – a pair of blue stones, "These are wishes, but you give them to someone else," Silvia flicks one to Seth, and one to me. I catch it in my right palm, looking at the bead of magic. Moon Tears... "Make your wish silently, then trade," Silvia stands back, looking excited to see if it works, "Go on, don't be shy. This is moon magic, it's good magic. Moon magic is feminine power and wolf power – and the tears only dropped because the goddess approves your love."

I glance over to Onyx quickly in the tree line, and he looks bored and annoyed. I've caught him on the very end of rolling his eyes. As if feeling my gaze on him, his head starts to tilt toward me, so I quickly focus back on Seth.

We both stand up and walk toward one another.

Silvia retreats back to the tree line, out of our way.

My wish... it's simply for Seth to forgive himself.

I see Seth also looks like he knows what to wish for – but I really, really hope it's not something silly, like hoping I forget him or something.

I'm scared to trade because of this.

However, when I glance to Silvia, she nods at me with confidence.

Well... I guess we just go for it?

Seth and I hold out our hands to each other, then we both trade Moon Tears silently.

The moment we do, the tears disappear and float back up into the sky as magical glitter.

"Have a nice night, you two, no more crying – Lycans hunt in the woods you know, be careful not to cry so loudly!" Silvia warns us with a finger she wags at us, "Bye, now!"

She turns and moves back to Onyx, and he picks her up and rests her on his shoulder as they walk into the trees.

After a minute, the red light disappears.

The demon and his mate are gone.

Well that was strange.

Seth and I are together again.

I look over Seth... and he stands a little taller.

"What did you wish for me?" Seth asks me.

"First you tell me, what did you want for me?" I ask him.

When Seth immediately grins, it's without pain.

My eyes widen.

He's healed. Silvia's magic worked.

"I wished for you to be my Luna – to be able to shift. You always dreamed of it, Eliza," Seth tells me the truth.

"Thank you, Seth, I wished for you to forgive yourself," I answer him in turn, "...um, who were they... where did they come from..."

Seth shrugs, "I don't know... but I'm not asking questions. I feel like it's bad luck to look back once you make a wish," I laugh at his freaked-out and superstitious tone. I understand. That was fucking strange, "Thank you for your wish," Seth reaches up and pinches my cheek with his thumb, "I feel lighter and so much better... I'm sorry I scared you, darling," Seth blinks sadly, but then we both hear something in the woods.

I turn my head.

Pastel... grey... see-through.

A spirit, the ghost of a wolf.

It starts walking toward me. It's tawny with blue eyes. It jumps at me and disappears through me, heating all my cells.

In my mind's eye, I see a large brown wolf, sitting in the darkness of my mind and wagging her tail.

"I have a wolf inside me, Seth," I whisper while I reach out a hand in my mental space toward the Luna, and she accepts a pat, pressing her head back into my palm. A surge of strength and confidence pushes through me. We're friends!

I open my eyes to see and feel that Seth has cupped both my cheeks, leaning down to stare at me, searching.

"...I see her..." Seth whispers, "My Luna. It really worked. The moon goddess gave you to me."

I blush with his faith, his warmth and the fact there's no more pain in his tone.

And then it hits me.

One more thing.

"Seth!" I cry out in shock. I quickly pull back from him as I put my hands to my own cheeks, squatting down with a sudden realisation, "...oh my god..."

"What's the matter?" Seth asks, confused, but at the same time, trying to read me.

I jump back up, my eyes sparkling, my hands reaching out to him with my growing and beautiful realisation.

Seth blinks at me, and I don't need to say anything. He reads my energy. Then we both say his name at the same time.

"Jack!" I grin while Seth absorbs this, "You're his father," I say the most obvious thing in the world, "He is our son!"

"I'm his father," Seth nods, strong, not denying, "I'm –"

"Oh my goodness," I jump into his front and I hold onto him again, "It flew right over my head," I growl into his chest, where I face planted myself. I'm annoyed at myself for not making the connection sooner.

"Me too," Seth holds me back, laughing at me as I try to melt myself into him, "Calm down, Eliza."

"NO! This is the worst turned best night of my life," I explain to him.

Seth concurs, petting a hand through my hair. Then I let go of him, just so I can properly lean up on my tip toes and kiss him quickly.

"We should put some clothes back on, darling," Seth whispers, cocking a brow at our messy situation while he holds both my hands with his for a cute moment.

I nod and then we slip apart; we better do this before the others find us.

We get to it, both filled with light and happiness.

As I dress, I pick up the pearl pocket mirror.

Before I close it, I see my reflection again – and a Lycan smiling back at me.

Oh... I think Onyx came out of this reflection. Demons did hide in mirrors.

I carefully place it back into my pants and I zip the pocket shut.

Interesting... maybe it was the fact I was a quarter witch.

It's hard to understand why I saw a demon.

But, strangely, that monstrous Lycan made my dreams come true. Including his witch mate.

That little mirror came in handy.

Thank you, Sail.

Thank you.

*•.¸♡ . ♡¸.•*

I hope everyone enjoyed the sneaky cross over with Onyx Lycan Nightclub!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
1.4K 96 26
Alexander or Alex do the work given to him by his organisation he doesn't ask why or who is the boss of the organisation. He is been in the organisat...
218K 8.8K 77
17 year old Skyler Moore/Reinhart is the omega of her pack whose been rejected multiple times each time she found her supposed to be mate, her most...
231K 5.9K 100
"You will submit to me!" He growled, clenching his jaw as he glared down at me. I raised a brow and looked him dead in the eyes "No 'Alpha'." I smirk...