Cruel World

By lovealwaysk

Goodbye sweet, innocent girl. Off you go into a cruel world. Roan x OC Bellamy x OC More

Introduction
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Ten.
Eleven.

Nine.

23 0 0
By lovealwaysk

With everyone packed, Bellamy had people watching around the camp. Clarke and Adeline help Raven, she was shot so in order for her to not get an infection and external bleeding Clarke had to burn the skin. Everyone could hear ravens screams. "I don't understand how did Murphy get a gun anyway?"

"It's a long story".

"We're lucky, Murphy hit me instead of the fuel tank". "We'd all be dead".

"Wait there's rocket fuel down there?" "Enough to Build a bomb?"

"Enough to build 100 bombs..if we had any gunpowder left".

"Let's get back to the reapers". "Maybe they'll help us". "The enemy of my enemy is my friend right?" He laughs.

"Not this enemy. They're cannibals Bellamy, not happening" Adeline prefaces.

"There's no time for this" Finn begins. "Can she walk or not?" He asks.

"No we'll have to carry her".

"The hell you will. I'm good to go".

"Hey listen to me, that bullet is still inside of you". "If by some miracle there's no internal bleeding, it might hold untill we get somewhere safe". "But you are not walking there. Is that clear?" Raven just nods.

"I'll get the stretcher" Finn says before to Clarke before leaving.

"Can't run away fast enough, huh?" "Real brave". Finn turns around.

"Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy. It's stupid".

"Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight".  They step closer to one another.

"All right, that's enough" Clarke steps in. "It's time to go".

"If they follow, it's a 120 mile walk to the ocean".

"Look, we're wasting time". "If he wants to stay, he can stay".

"Oh come on Finn, no he can't" Adeline calls as Finn walks out. Clarke chases after him. "We can't do this without you Bellamy". Adeline steps closer to him.

"What do you want me to say, Adeline?"

"I want you to say that you're with us". "This kids out there listen to you". "We need you, Octavia needs you, I need you".

"They're lining up to go. They listen to Clarke more".

"She gave them an easy choice". "But five minutes ago they were willing to fight and die for you. You inspire them". His eyes never leave hers. "I'm afraid we're gonna need that again before this days through".

"I have something for you". "Stay here". He walks to one of the upper levels of the drop ship. After about two minutes he comes back down.

She gasps "my bow! And arrows! Oh my god Bell! I can't believe you found these" she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck. Bellamy in turn wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer in. As they stood there for a minute she drew back and rose onto her toes and placed a kiss on his cheek. His eyes went to hers as she stepped back.

"We're ready to go". Clarke interrupts. The two quickly walk outside and Clarke follows behind.

Bellamy has the gunners lead the exit, everyone follows after. Octavia stays next her Adeline as they both hold their weapons. There's no signs of grounders as the 82 kids teens walk.

Octavia and Adeline eventually make their way to the front leading everyone as they walk. Octavia and Adeline come to stop. Forcing everyone behind to question. They shush the boy behind them.

As the two look around trying to see anything, as Jasper tells a boy to be quiet.

A bladed star gets thrown from one of the tree hitting the boy in the head and everyone backs away Jasper, Octavia and Adeline yell 'grounders!' And 'to get back to the camp'.

Everyone begins running into the camp. They'd barely gone a mile. People are yelling and screaming and you can hardly make a word out. The gate get shut as the gun men take their places.

Adeline grabs her bow and arrows and stands near Jasper looking out towards the woods. "Lincoln said their scouts would be the first to arrive".

"If it's scouts we could fight our way out".

"That's what Lincoln would want" Octavia says.

"I'm tired of doing what that grounder wants". "We tried it now Drew is dead". "You want to be next?"

"That grounder saved our lives". "I agree with Octavia". Finn agrees "for all we know there's one scout out there".

"One scout with insanely good aim" Jasper adds.

"Clarke. We can still do this".

"Looking to you princess, what's it's gonna be". "Run and get picked off out in the open, or stand and fight back?" Clarke turns and looks out to the woods, then jumps down and Finn comes to her side to talk to her.

"Looks like you've got your fight".

"Ok then. This is what we've been preparing for" Bellamy starts yelling. "Kill them before they kill us". "Gunners to your posts". "Use the tunnels to get in and out". "From now on the gate stays closed". Octavia grabs Adeline and takes her out through the tunnel. They go to the fox holes.

Bellamy begins to speak through a walkie "all fox holes listen up. Keep your eyes and ears open. Inflict casualties, as many as possible. You can hold them off long enough to make them turn back". "That's the plan".

It's beginning to get darker and they've been out here for hours and no sighting of a grounder. As soon as it grows real quiet war drums begin. They're here. Octavia leaves and tell Adeline to stay there with her bow.

Bellamy appears with them. "Where Octavia?"

"She just left".

"She thinks she a damn samurai" Millers says. Bellamy just looks at Adeline. They hear shooting coming from the south fox hole as Bellamy radios them. "Yeah..yeah we're good" "they're not attacking! It's like they're just ghosts man".

All a sudden they begin running between the trees and the gunners begin firing. Bellamy and Adeline realize they're trying to make then waste their bullets because that's their biggest advantage.

"Stop firing! Hold your fire!" Both yell. When they run out of ammo Bellamy's tells them to reload but that was their last round.

"We should fall back".

"No. If that happens then that's a free entry to the gate".

Bellamy's grabs the walkie and tells everyone to hold their fire unless the grounders begin attacking. It goes silent for a few minutes then more gunshots ring around the camp. There's a few people calling over the walkie claiming they hit a grounder.

They start moving closer and closer and shots are being fired. Adeline uses her make shift arrows first to knock as many down as possible and she manages to get about 7 before there seems to be too many. She takes her blade out as well preparing to actually fight hand to hand.

Jasper starts calling over they need backup but everyone does.

Two grounder jump into the fox hole and one nails miller, Adeline takes her bow and hits one in the head while the other grabs a hold of Bellamy. She takes her knife and stabs him in the back of the neck. He lets go of Bellamy and turns to her.

Octavia comes running over as she hands Adeline the other sword Lincoln gave her. She also manages to kill two grounders that jumped into the fox hole. An arrows flys into Octavia's calf. Bellamy immediately rushes to grab her. "Can you walk?"

"Yeah".

"O hold on to me". He picks her up and carries her behind the wall. Adeline takes the word and her blade and follows after them covering them from any grounders, they can't make it to the gates

Everyone hears an explosion and everyone stops. They all look up and see something from the Ark being launched. They watch as some of the parts of the Ark explode. Other ships are making their way to the ground.

The grounder begin again, then they hear shouting. It sounds like the reapers. The charging stops as they turn to fight the reapers. Octavia, Adeline and Bellamy all stop behind a tree in the woods as the reapers and grounders fight.

"We have to make a run for it".

"We'll never make it". "Leave me. I'll find another way".

"O we are not going anywhere with out you".

"Octavia" they all turn it's Lincoln.

"Lincoln?" He immediately grabs her pulling her into him. Bellamy watches, almost changing his opinion on the grounder. Lincoln turns to Bellamy.

"You did this?" Bellamy asks motioning to the reapers.

"With Finn". He looks down at where she was hit "it's deep". "I can help you but you have to come with me. Now".

Bellamy turns to Lincoln. "Go" he calls, nodding his head. "Let him help you".

"No way. I have to see this through".

"You can't walk and I can't get you back to the drop ship".

"He's right". "The fight is over for you".

"O, O, listen to me, I told you my life ended the day you were born. The truth is.. it didn't start until then". "Go with him. I need you to live". "Besides.. we got this" he motions to Adeline and him. Octavia grabs him and brings him into a hug.

"I love you big brother".

"May we meet again".

"May we meet again". She turns to Adeline tears in her eyes and motions for her to hug her. As they hug Octavia whispers in her ear. "Good leida Addie' "I love you".

"Good leida, Tavia" "we will be reunited". They pull away and Lincoln picks her up

"Keep her safe" Bellamy says she Lincoln holds her. He runs away as Bellamy and Adeline duck back behind the tree.

They hear Tristan yell "now to the wall!" Bellamy grabs her hand and they attempt to run to the drop ship. Clarke spots them and screams for them to run. Bellamy grabs a gun while Adeline takes her arrows and bow out. She begins shooting at grounders heading to the drop ship. Bellamy attempts to shoot Tristan but the gun is out. Tristan hits Bellamy and before Adeline can do anything more grounders head towards her and she sees Finn running towards Tristan. Adeline is stuck fighting the grounders that come to her.

Out of arrows now she uses the sword Octavia gave her. They see Clarke run into the drop ship. And the doors begin to close.

The drop ship is closed and Bellamy, Finn and Adeline are left behind. The three fight off the grounder heading towards them but most of them are pounding at the drop ship.

Bellamy grabs her hand as they run out of the camp. Finn follows behind.

As the explosion hits they get thrown apart.

Authors Note

This one's shorter !!

Comment and vote

Word count: 1805 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 10.8K 70
This story is just a bunch of the 100 preferences that I found on tumblr *I take NO credit for any of the stories in this book* THIS STORY IS NO LON...
144K 1.8K 24
the 100 - s1 *first book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't but he knew from the moment he saw her in the Ark...
121K 4.8K 45
❛ do you not have the heart for this, miss. jupiter? ❜ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝟏𝟎𝟎 Bellamy Blake x OC Season 3 ⇢ 4 cover ━━ © peachpick.
27.1K 384 28
''Every breath I take it makes me feel so broken. There are so many words that have gone unspoken.'' ♡♡♡ She talked to the girl on earth every day h...