Brainia~One-shots

By JuliannaSeagram

These chapters are just random Brainia alternative stories That I thought of. More

Crisis on Infinite Earths~ (Earth 1's final last days)
Our love❤️between Worlds💙🌎🌍💚
Nightmare
Sick Together
We'll figure this out, "Together"
Cheering up Brainy
Mind-Controlled🎶
Without You
Nia Drunk🍾
Bring you back to Life✨🧪
I Dreamt✨of flying🪽
Saving Dreamer🌀!
Brainy's big romantic❤️gesture
✨Falling with you🌠!
Control👁‍🗨
Future Vision✨
❤️Date Night🌙
Still into You
Brainy in "Love"❤️
Standing up for Nia!
Naltorian🌀Posioning🧪🥂
💙Forgotten You💚
I dream✨of Brainy💚
✨Blinded~Sided✨
Invisible Brainy
Double Date❤️💖
Elevator Kiss❤️
Dreamer🌀kidnapped!
Dreamer🌀trapped
Always You💚
Nia's fear vision
Sweet Dreams✨
Love❤️is a battlefield💥!
Evil Brainy
Rooftop party!
Summer Vacation🏖: Cruise🛳
Another Coluan in town!
Dance🎶Forever❤️
Always in Your💚Dreams✨
Minds wiped
Nia💙Jealous💢
Brainy moves in with Nia
A New Beginning✨
Brainia💚💙wedding anniversary✨
Trust
Nia Nal💙Ace Reporter!
Lucid🌙dreaming✨
Secrets✨
I dreamt✨of an alternative reality!
Soulmates💚💙
A Forced Break-Up!
Trapped in a Musical🎶✨
Fearless
The Future✨
Forgotten our Anniversary?
Evil Nia
Hallucinations:
Powerful✨
For the rest of my life💙💚
The Prophecy📜of "Dreamer🌀"
A kiss💋turned into something "Amazing"
Feelings✨comes back!
Dancing🎶 in the dream🌀realm with "You💚"
The newest Member of the "SuperFriends"
Memories✨🌌:
Dream🌀coma💤
I'm feeling✨ "Happy" today!
Double Trouble!
No more secrets!
Brainy💚saves Dreamer's life!
Rogue Doppelgängers💚💙: Breaking💥 and entering!
The Truth comes out!
Brainy💚comes back!
True love❤️kiss works "every time"
Dreamer🌀saves everyone!
Brainy💚Jealous😡💢
Love❤️is the ultimate "Sacrifice"
Justice never sleeps💤...
Dreamer🌀is Pregnant?!
Dream🌀Fever🤒✨:
Nia's da💥Bomb💣!
Daydreaming✨
Nia Nal💙missing?...
Welcome to Earth🌎-17:
Brainiac-1.0 Strikes Back!

Wicked people!

5 1 0
By JuliannaSeagram

~{Chapter 81}~*This chapter is about when an Woman shows up at Catco Worldwide Media in the afternoon handing out snacks to the employees and workers including, Nia Nal as well. But turns out, that the snacks were laced with a dangerous chemical known to mankind to turning people evil and wicked! And it affected everyone in the building who ate one... including, Nia Nal aka Dreamer was affected as well but slowly. How will this end? Good or bad😰?! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Note: This song "Ways To Be Wicked!" by Walt Disney sung by Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Cameron, Boyce, and Booboo Stewart from the movie Descendants 2 music video is based on this chapter when the whole city of humans/aliens becomes evil and wicked causing mischief when eating a sweet treat🧁from someone at Catco offers everyone!*

*In the afternoon, at Catco*
*3:00 p.m.*
A Woman walked into the building with a platter of homemade cupcakes🧁she made herself and offered it to the guards and everyone else in the building and then she saw an Ace Reporter who was working hard meaning Nia. So, she approached her while saying friendly as an fellow employee. "Miss Nal, would you like a cupcake? I made them myself..." she said. Nia looked at them🧁confused sensing that there was something off. Like her *Dreaming🌀powers* were trying to tell her something. "I appreciate the nice offer. Lisa, but I am still full from lunch so, I'm gonna pass." Nia said softly to her colleague passing on the dessert/snack and just wanted to focus on her work at the moment. "Just eat it you'll see, Eat it. EAT IT!" Lisa Dunbar said out loud repeatedly offering a plate of "cupcakes🧁" to Nia Nal with a creepy friendly smile trying to trick her into eating it to become evil. "Okay, okay, alright. Fine! I'm eating it, calm down." Nia said loudly trying to shut the woman up waving her hand in the air and quickly grabbing a cupcake🧁with blue💙icing. She sighed annoyed and took a bite out of it. She had a weird feeling in her stomach and her brain but then the sensation was gone. UnfortunaItaly, the rest of the people who had already eaten it... all seemed violent, crazy, and evil and began fighting each other and uploading false stories on the CatCo site causing chaos and mischief in the break room As Miss Grant did the same thing messing up her office and other troublemaking stuff!

"Uh, oh. Well, this can't be good. I have to stop this madness from getting out of hand without using my powers." Nia said softly stating the obvious of the situation thinking that this was bad. Like really bad! She knew that she had to stop this madness from getting worse without using her *dream🌀powers* in revealing her secret identity as "Dreamer". Moments later, Kara walked in coming out of the elevator and gasped lightly in shock to see everyone yelling/screaming, fighting each other while causing Mayhem and chaos in the building as Nia tried desperately helping them to snap out of it but nothing seemed to work at the time! "What is going on here?!" Kara said asking the obvious question. Nia sighed and said trying to hold everyone back from destroying each other. "You tell me! Kara, you have to do something about this... I can't. You know," She said hinting her friend/boss to take control of the situation of using her powers. Because she didn't want to risk her identity... Kara nodded In agreement with Nia knowing exactly what to do and said because of it. "I got it!" She jumped into the air and quickly got a rope to tie them up until they calm down. Since the secret is out that Kara Danvers is Supergirl she is allowed to jump into action using her powers out of costume. "You think that'll hold them?" Nia asked exhausted hoping this rope would keep them from destroying each other. "I hope so, but what happened?" Kara said hoping that it'll hold them accountable for now until further notice and looked at her friend to what went down here? Nia sighed sadly and explained to her that Lisa Dunbar just handed out cupcakes to everyone and they all started acting chaotic after eating it within minutes. So they thought of informing the others at the *Tower* of this situation because they both had a feeling this was just the beginning... and Kara wanted Brainy and Lena to run some tests on Nia if she was infected too. Just in case, otherwise, they'll have to lock her up until they find an antidote/cure for this.

*An hour later, at the Tower*
"Well, I was at CatCo working on an Article when one of my colleagues "Lisa Dunbar" went around handing out cupcakes🧁to everyone and I ate one too. So, I must have been affected too." Nia said softly explaining what happened at work today before Kara showed up stopping the chaos of "wicked people" causing mayhem due to eating a cupcake🧁that was obviously the cause of it and thought she was affected too.
Then, Brainy scanned his girlfriend's brain🧠activity with his *Coluan scanner* but he couldn't find🔎anything out of the ordinary and everything with her was pretty normal and said💬. "I don't see any changes to you or mentally wrong with your brain. Everything seems to be fine. I'm a *99%* "sure". So, you must be immune... consider yourself "lucky🍀" Nia Nal," Brainy said softly stating the facts with a smile glad to know that she was "okay" and that he wouldn't have to fight the Women he loved❤️. Nia sighed in relief and said. "Well, that's a relief." She said glad that she didn't have any symptoms of becoming "wicked" and added. "Anyway, Since Catco is crawling with people who are affected. I think I'll head home to get my article done until you guys find a cure for everyone who was affected. And we'll
Nia suggested heroically while putting her work first as an reporter. Brainy nodded and said. "Okay, Nia. But just in case, I'll come with you and look after you... Just in case, you do show any signs of evil intentions with the cupcake still in your stomach." Brainy added wisely to watch out and look after Nia. Nia smiled.

*At Nia's apartment*
*4:39 p.m.*
Nia was dressed in her "dreamer" suit because she was already affected by the *wickedness* chemical in the cupcake🧁that Lisa Dunbar handed out to everyone in the city🏙... speaking of Dreamer🌀she was setting up an evil prank for Brainy to make him suffer. "Nia, are you okay? Woah! Ow," Brainy asked concerned, and then fell on the ground tripping on Dreamer's *dream🌀energy* "lasso". It disappeared when that happened... She cackled evilly satisfied! Then, he quickly got up on his two feet healing from tripping over her "lasso" in a matter of seconds. "Nia, are you?" He questioned with worry and concern about her💙. And he was right to "worry" because she turned *evil* after all😰!

Dreamer turned around dramatically with an evil wicked look in her eye. "You've been affected..." Brainy said in shock observing the obvious of his girlfriend's strange odd behavior. "That's right, you always were the smart one but I'm smarter." Nia said evilly like a supervillain. It scared the "hell" out of Brainy to see "Nia Nal" like this losing her *goodness* of a "hero" is who she is. And one of the reasons he loves❤️about her🌀💙. "Nia, please, this isn't you! You're not this person. I know what you're going through... Believe me, I've been there." Brainy said out loud speaking from experience of going on a dark👁‍🗨path and knowing the feeling of evil & darkness coursing through his veins. And he could sense Nia was going through the same thing but on completely different circumstances in this situation.
"Oh, really? Brainiac-5, You think that you know me? But you don't know me! I have a dark side too," Dreamer said wickedly summoning some *dream energy* into both hands not listening to him and only wanting to hurt him. She shot out a powerful dream blast at Brainy but he quickly dodged it and then knocked her out which Brainy didn't want to do but had no choice in the matter. "I'm sorry, Nia, but I had to knock you out in order to save you... that is until Alex and Lena find a cure and you'll be back to your normal, good, kind-hearted side." Brainy said softly holding Nia in his arms and quickly sped out of the apartment flying fast toward the *Tower* as he told the others that Nia was infected too... so, they all came to an team decision to locking her up until further notice.

*At the Tower*
*5:10 p.m.*
Nia woke up in the Tower's *cell chamber* looking at her friends still felt the same as before... and said trying to trick them into letting her out of the cell. "Guess I just needed a little nap. I'm feeling much better now. It's okay you can let me out. I promise I'm not going to hurt anyone," she said. But they all just stayed silent for the moment not falling for it and knowing that Nia was well. "Uh, I guess you guys are smarter than I thought... you know gotta admit that punch you did, Brainy to knock me out cold. It kinda hurt. Nia said. "I didn't want to hurt you... Nia," Brainy added sadly wishing that he didn't want to harm his girlfriend in order to get her here to the Tower in a cell. Until they find a cure that is😅. "You're pathetic." Dreamer said wickedly with an evil look in her eye while crossing her arms and glaring at Brainy thinking💭that he💚was wasting his intelligence🧠🤖on his emotions🖤/feelings💛instead of "logic" and *evil*. Brainy💚sighed sadly hating to see Nia like this. "This isn't you? It's the weakness of chemical reactions in your body and immune system making you say this. They're messing with your mind. But we're going to find a way or cure to get you back," He added softly stating the facts of Nia not being in the right state of mind and promising to find a cure to get her back to her old good self again. "You can't fix someone if they don't want to be fixed. As for me, I'm broken. And I've "always" had this fire🔥and violence inside me... besides when you broke up with me last year and the guy who attacked Yvette threatening me as "Dreamer" to give up my cape. I wanted to kill him as much as I want to kill all of you right now and bring this whole building down!" Nia replied wickedly in an angry😡voice letting out her firey♨️side of a Supervillain take over. " Dreamer added poetic justice to herself not wanting to be fixed and declaring out loud to them that she would get out of the cell having the urge to "kill" her friends in not stopping until everything is gone. Including the *Tower* too. Which they didn't know how to respond to that and just stayed quiet again. Then, Dreamer tried to break the glass with her powers to go "mid-evil" on her friends while Lena was working fast with her magic but didn't do the best work under pressure😅😰. "This cell can't hold me... I will end all of you." Nia said. Kara looked at her friend in fear. "Nia, please, stop this! I seen you at your worse and killing somebody isn't the way... You have to fight this! Your my friend and I care about you. And all we just want to help you," Kara said in tears to Dreamer in trying to convince that violence isn't the way when it comes to being an "Hero". Nia cackled evilly at Kara's comment. "Why would I fight it? When giving into the temptation of the darkness is so much better!" She said loudly embracing her dark 👁‍🗨and firey🔥spirit in a "bad" way and not in a "good" way. They all gasped in fear of Nia breaking the glass in the cell chamber as alarms🚨and electricity static in the cell walls went off! This meant that she was going to escape soon... and they had to work fast to find a "cure" before that happened. Which is exactly what Lena was doing with her magic!

"Lena, please tell me you found a cure yet?" Brainy said. "I'm going as fast as I can but I can't find the right spell to reverse a pure evil chemical into a pure goodness spell!!" Lena said loudly upset and feeling pressured by the situation in being the only one on the team to save Nia and the city. Then, a brilliant idea💡popped into Brainy's head and said. "Wait, I have an idea. I remember that Nia gave me an ounce of her *raw Dream energy* to use on herself in these types of situations to bring her back to her old good self again! And I believe it is the key to not only helping Dreamer but the rest of the other people who were affected by it🧪🧁too. "That's brilliant! Brainy, I think I just have the spell for that to counter with that." Lena said ecstatically about Brainy's clever idea. Brainy smiled with a small chuckle and said💬. "Well, I am a 12th-Level-Intelligent. Lena," Brainy said bragging about himself being the smartest with a small chuckle and smiled. So, they immediately got to work on that... and Brainy modified the cell that Nia was sealed inside of getting the Dream energy to flow into her body to get the evil chemical out of her system to be herself again! Which was working as Lena was chanting the spell she found to help Nia faster in fighting the chemical in forcing it out of her body to come back to the "light" and out of the "darkness" again. Then, Dreamer started to twitch a bit feeling the effects of the cure through cell vents as her eyes "glowed" blue🌀and her body shaking rapidly... this means that it was working. She gasped lightly in shock feeling like herself again after the chemical was finally out of her system! "Brainy? I-I... uh, what? Why am I in a cell?" Dreamer🌀 questioned softly. Then, she gasped at the realization that maybe the wickedness chemical from the cupcake🧁finally took effect and remembered every bad, horrible thing that she had done. "Oh, no! I turn evil and I hurt you Brainy, and I said terrible things!" Nia said loudly spiraling and panicking in the fear that she hurt her boyfriend when not in control of herself.

"It's okay, Nia. I'm alright and I heal fast! And we all know that you weren't you. Because you would never do or say anything like that to us," Brainy said. Nia💙was relieved by that thought💭because she was really worried there for a moment... Then, she was released from her cell chamber and began helping Lena with the spell by adding *dream🌀energy* to cure the people who were affected by the "wickedness" *chemicals* in the cupcakes🧁that managed to work just like they planned it would😉😁! Moments later, John brought in "Lisa Dunbar" in cuffs the Woman responsible for this whole mess! He, Kara, Dreamer, and Brainy wanted answers as to why she did this for whatever reason... and of course, Lisa answered by saying that she wanted people to know what it feels like to be evil. After hearing that, Alex contacted the police and Miss Dunbar is going away for a very long time! Because their actions have consequences.

*Sorry, long chapter😅. I hope you enjoyed reading📖it though... until next time. Bye👋, for now!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 256 2
Here You will find some more Dreams Bonus Chapters.
154K 4K 16
Basically me writing whatever stories I want. Mostly revoled around Tony and Peter.
22.4K 491 18
Just a few one shots I had written a while back when I began writing online ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
77.2K 4.1K 200
AU's that will make you go "What the fuck are you on?"