KARASUNO'S MANAGER - Haikyu V...

Από HermesStories

"Remember the promise you made years ago?" My brother asked from the phone. "Which one?" I asked as I blow a... Περισσότερα

Author's Note
Prologue
I. Sōzokujin Academy
II. Note
III. His Sister
IV. Oh Brother
V. Serve
VI. Breakfast
VII. Surprise
VIII. Storm
IX. On
X. Late
XI. Kitchen Duty
XII. Food
XIII. Caught
XIV. Red
XV. Pretty Cute
XVI. Graves
XVII. Sleepover
XVIII. To Die
XVIV. Wish
XX. His Fingers
XXI. Get Lost
XXII. The Plan
XXIII. Idiot
XXIV. Spill
XXV. Punishment
XXVI. Second
XXVII. Wait
XXVIII. Explain

Author's Note

63 2 0
Από HermesStories

Hello dreamers!

I would like to mention that there will be scenes that might be uncomfortable to some. There will be mentions of curse words and lewd thoughts.

The story is only a work of fiction.

This is a fanfiction, the characteristics and behavior of the characters from Haikyu used in this story will not always or will not be parallel with the original character design.

Meaning they might act in a different way from what you would expect them to.
Not in all cases and scenarios.

I will not be placing disclaimers on each chapter, which is why I'm making an announcement here instead.

~
Photos/images are not mine, unless mentioned. Will try to credit all the owners.

I'm writing this just for fun and to pass time.

I'll be posting at least 3 times a week!

Have fun reading!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

274K 10.1K 83
️️⭐️2nd Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 love stories [canon pairing/OC pairing] Category⭐️ I'm just Haruka Akiyama, a regular 2nd year high school...
471K 12.6K 51
Y/n wasn't excepting this to happen... Becoming one of the manager of the Karasuno's volleyball team and dealing with a past crush. her life really...
15K 448 40
Remember, there's always more after the end. Ever since you insisted on paying back a specific dark-haired boy for taking his milkshake (even though...
1M 22.7K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...