Thrown into battle! (Male!Mon...

By AndromedaQuilt

what happens when an artificial rift rips a vacuum in the atmosphere? surely nothing bad will come out... More

Miscalculation.
Forest Lines.
Description.
Observing and Noting
Seldom
Fire on Fire
Settling
Royal Avenue/A Quest?
The final piece
Land Ho
Mallow's Misfortune
Bottle It Up
Unsuspected
Shenanigans
Travels
Operation
A Little on The Side

New Face

234 8 2
By AndromedaQuilt

The desert was looking as clear as glass,no Pokémon in sight except for the ones digging under the sand. The boy walked around and looked everywhere,the heat was nothing to him. The same couldn't be said about his Pokémon though,they came from a place full of grass,bushes,etc. No business being out here in this blaring heat,Misdreavus dug through his bag again and pulled out a Fresh Water,but the bottle was as hot as the sun,making her drop it and whisp sadly. The boy stopped and looked back,grabbing the bottle and gripping it to the point where it shook.

His hand began to freeze,making the bottle steam and cool down,after a bit he gave her a nice cold drink. She nuzzled against his arm and took the bottle,showing the others before opening it,Formantis chirped as her teammate poured some over her leaves and body,while Cutiefly giggled and sat atop her bulb,getting water while resting at the same time. The boy shook his head and smiled as they came to another intersection
The girls all pointed right,wanting to go that way. The boy looked over and back to them,taking a breath before walking and taking off his bag.

The sun was especially hot over here,but with him,it felt somewhat cooler. The path was a dead end,ending in a cliff wall. There where small patches of green here and there,but heat really caught his eye was a small post,he dropped his bag near the path and sped over,feeling the smooth and rocky texture of its bottom. There was an opening at the top where a shining gem was. Baffled,he reached in and pulled the small crystal out. A small pink crystal with an eye like design in the middle.

He chuckled and shoved it in his pocket,Cutiefly buzzed and shook the water off her wings,Formantis chirped up at him and smiled before hopping uptop his shoulder. As soon as he turned for his bag he froze,seeing a small orange bug rummaging through it. It was biting holes and drinking his drinks. With a quick snap Formantis charged in and slapped it away,making it land on its back,it squirmed and wiggled trying to get upright. The boy scoffed before walking over and helping her.

She chomped her jaws at him before wheezing,it had been a while since she last ate or drank anything so the boy's bag was her only hope for any sustenance. Unfortunately,the only thing he had were the drinks he'd taken,the boy brought out the Pokédex and snapped a photo of her.
"Trapinch,The Ant Pit Pokémon. A Ground type."
Ground type? Interesting...
The boy tucked the dex away and crouched down to meet Trapinch's eyes.
"Oh~ How pretty~"
He reached out to touch her until she snapped her jaws out at him,but he didn't deter,chuckling and playing around with her. She kept her jaws a bit open and followed his arm,growling and snapping as she wheezed.

Her form wobbled forward as the lack of food got to her,the boy sighed and helped her stay up,not like she could really protest. She gave weak growls and shook,standing up to his imposing form. When his large hand loomed over her,she expected the worse and closed her eyes,bracing for a hit. To her surprise though...his whole arm grew green,roots and vines growing out as they dug through the dry,hot sand. Trapinch's eyes marvel at his power,the feeling of danger dwindling as the ground turned green. She chirped and walked closer,closing her eyes before sniffing the sweet aroma of...fruit?

He mouth watered as she leaned forward,opening her eyes and seeing bundles of fruit growing from the vines. Before she moved closer she looked at him,asking for permission with her wide,wanting eyes. The boy chucked and nodded his head,letting the girls join her in eating. Formantis chirped before walking over with Cutiefly and Misdreavus close behind.
Trapinch was kept in the middle as Cutiefly landed on her head and the other two took her sides,each plucking their own fruits.
Cutiefly buzzed in worry,poking her head and giving her a concerned look.
Formantis rolled a fruit to her with one of her vines and urged her to eat.

Trapinch looked at the fruit hesitantly before chomping a chunk out,expecting there to be some trick or trap involved. But it never came,only the sweet and wet taste of food,she was grateful for it,eith enough trust she finally let him pet her head,feeling his rough yet gently hand. Before long all four of them stopped eating,visible budges on their bellies signifying they ate good. Trapinch sighed and climbed onto his lap,resting her body after FINALLY getting some nutrients in her body. She slowly dozed off,not feeling threatened at all.

The boy smiled before eating some fruits as well,the girls looked at the pair in jealously,wanting to cuddle aswell. They huddled together before Misdreavus floats over and smiles innocently,the boy tilts his head in confusion before being tackled to his back,catching him off guard. He knew what they wanted and sighed,growing a palm tree and leaning on its trunk,using the leaves as shade. They all piled on him and rested,getting comfortable. As the boy looked around in silence he hatched a plan to get to the Observatory,simple and easy. He wanted to just blow the place up,but couldn't risk the destruction of the orb or hurting his partners in the process.

He sighed,petting Trapinch and Misdreavus,gently switching between them all slowly. But after a bit,he slowly fell asleep aswell...
...
Hours later...
It was night by now,the moonlight shined down on all of them as they slept peacefully,the boy slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes,sitting up to look around. His Pokémon were all still asleep on his body,he smiled and pet them all except for Trapinch,who was gone.
He frowned and sighed before waking them all up,shaking them gently. As they all yawned and stretched the boy saw a faint shadow nearby,watching him with a smile,it was Trapinch. She was looking happier and excited,watching the boy to see what he'd do.

He looked at her with a smile before standing up and stretching again,she wanted to thank him for helping her,so in return she'd show him the way out and maybe...
She grew a warmth in her stomach,thinking of what It'd be like outside of this place. Everyday she had to wait for prey to be unfortunate enough to fall into her pit,and getting a DROP of water was obviously not possible around here.
Sure she could go a full week without both,but it gets frustrating at certain times.
All she wanted was a change...and he was the key.

But...
She didn't know if he'd accept her or not,and by the looks of it he was getting ready to leave.
...
The boy crouched down and incinerated the empty bottles he had while watching Trapinch,knowing something was on her mind,he'd seen that look many times before on his partners faces back home...the look of want or need,but to afraid to ask.
He walked over while the others got ready,Trapinch snapped out of her thoughts and looked away,afraid to look at him.
"Hey."
She flinched,trembling slightly before looking up at him slowly.

The look in his eyes was calm,yet screaming to hurt someone,those bright yellow eyes...
The boy smiled and crouched down,patting her head.
"Do you...want to come with us? I know that look,you can't fool me."
He chuckled before falling silent for her answer. She perked up,the glint in his eye full of sincerity,she looked around a bit and took in her home,the same as when she first opened her eyes. Sand sand...and more sand. She opened her jaws a bit and chirped,looking back up to him.

After a bit of silence she nodded her head,giving a faint smile before getting up and waiting for him to do something. The boy smiled before Formantis tugged on his hand,signifying that they were ready to go,he nodded and stood up,crossing his arms while looking down at Trapinch. She gave a last look to her home and walked closer,allowing him to pick her up and carry her in his arms. Funny,she'd never been this far off the ground,only when she found a high enough rock or dune.
So she understandably shook when he walked,feeling like she would fall,but the boy smiled and pet her shell,making her look up at him.

His smile was soft,yet deep down she knew he was able to crack the world in half if he could,and yet...his touch was so warm.
She shuddered and nuzzled in closer,leaning her head on his chest,the others glared at her,envying the attention she was getting. One by one they all jumped up to their usual spots,via his shoulders and head. They all occasionally looked at them to make sure she wasn't getting too much love.
The boy shook his head and followed Trapinch's directions,listening to her when she said to turn and or head in a certain direction.

Pretty soon,they found themselves at the entrance as more trees and green started appearing,Trapinch began to shake as reality dawned on her,she was really leaving.
The boy stopped and looked down at her,making sure she didn't have any second thoughts. She looked back for a moment before steeling herself to face forward,the boy smiled before stepping out,at this hour many people have gone home,tired from doing...absolutely nothing.
The boy walked down the path on the right,going back the way he came during the day and walking past the path down to the beach.

The new path was rocky and dry,it annoyed him a bit having to climb and walk all over the jagged rocks. Near the end he could see the road leading up somewhere,all he needed was to get up. Trapinch on the other hand was having a blast,she giggled and growled everytime he almost tumbled or leaned over,enjoying the ride as she bathed in the risk. She'd never had this much fun,ever in her life. By the end,the others were dizzy and holding on for dear life while the boy was catching his breath,chuckling. Trapinch gave a chirp and wiggled happily in his arms before nuzzling closer,but it was short lived by yet another trainer,sitting down at a camp and eating.

They spotted the boy and froze,slowly grabbing their pokeball and throwing it out. A Trumbeak popped out,flapping it's wings pridefully and fast,as the boy was picking who to send out the trainer threw another ball out,this time it was a Yungoos,growling and biting at the group. The boy was confused,why the hell were they sending two?
"What? Never heard of a double battle?"
A double battle?
...
Oooh. He's done this before,except the max he's ever done was 5 monsters at a time,not fun but very rewarding. He scoffed,looking down at the three,Trumbeak and Yungoos looked at eachother in confusion which turned into offense. They glared at the group before calling them out.
"Trum!" "Goos.."
The boy could tell what they wanted,so why not give it to them?
He growled at the two before crouching,taking Cutiefly into his hand  and whispering into her ear. She squeaked out and flew forward,staring at the trio. The boy looked down and pondered on who to choose next,that's when Trapinch jumped down and snapped her jaws up at him. Surprised,the boy crossed his arms,looking between the trainer and her before shrugging,she chirped happily and waddled over next to Cutiefly who looked at her with surprise. Both of them scooted up and prepared themselves,Yungoos charged in without order,growling before jumping up and throwing sand everywhere. The two were caught off guard and braced.

But they didn't feel anything,opening their eyes and looking at the still airborne Yungoos,the thing was surprised,had he missed?
Nah.
The boy didn't have a reaction,but they could see his hand glowing yet again,Formantis and Misdreavus knew what it was,but Cutiefly and Trapinch didn't,looking around themselves to see a barrier,knocking on it and watching the vibrations go through. Their eyes sparked as they looked back at him,knowing he had used it for their protection.
"Hey that's cheating! You didn't say they had used protect!"
The boy narrowed his eyes at the trainer,webbing them up before Formantis tangled her into their tent with vines.

Trumbeak and Yungoos grow wide eyes,immediately turning to help their distressed trainer.
The ground shook as the boy blurred between them and crossed his arms,flaring his aura along with his eyes.
"Finish the fight."
They both flinch before backing up,bumping into Misdreavus,they froze in place as she floated beside the boy,waiting for them to do something. Trumbeak glared and quickly turned to catch Cutiefly off guard using Peck,she stood still knowing the barrier would protect her,but Trapinch thought differently...

She jumped up jaws agape,latching onto it's beak with rough force,Trumbeak fell down with her,being dragged and yanked like a Rockruff with a chew toy.
The trainer cried out wiggling in their restraints,Yungoos tried to charge in again but was blown away by Cutiefly's Fairy Wind. Causing it to slam into some bushes and a tree,weakly getting up to recover.
Trumbeak on the other hand cried and cawed in pain,flapping it's wings to try and get out of Trapinch's jaws.
The boy crossed his arms,smirking with an impressed nod,seeing his approval Trapinch grew determined and slammed Trumbeak harder,making rocks jump and the ground vibrated a
bit,feathers flew and poofed everywhere as Trumbeak was succumbed to exhaustion.

Finally with a deep breath Trapinch growled and used a hard Bite,the once jumpy bird flinched hard before finally getting out of it's torture,it shook it head before the pain set in,blood trickled down its chin as Yungoos and it's trainer cried in horror. It tumbled back as it's vision grew blurry,looking down to see its beak bent the other way and in absolute pieces,the boy clapped and laughed as he walked over to Trapinch,petting her head.
Trumbeak was still in shock,hyperventilating as it held it's beak,the only reason it wasn't falling apart was the muscle and flesh it was connected to,when the adrenaline began to run out massive amounts of pain crashed into its head.

It's body couldn't handle it and ultimately shut off entirely,causing the Trumbeak to faint. It was automatically sucked back into its ball and benched,Yungoos stared in fear before taking the ball and setting it next to their trainer. The trainer shook their head,tears in their eyes as the Yungoos backed up to face the group.
"Don't...please don't ! Just untie me and we can escape o-ok...? We don't need to fight,what if you...-"
A jolt of cold air engulfed them both as a looming shadow casted itself over them both,silence fell before Yungoos was slammed into the floor by a shadowy arm.

The trainer froze and slowly looked up to see Misdreavus growling and giving a sinister smile,her red eyes grew in the barely lit area,before they could speak up she screeched in her face and gave them a Mean Look,shooking them into a faint.
All three were benched,two injured and one fainted from shock. The boy walked behind Misdreavus and pet her head,smiling before grabbing the trio and tossing them into some bushes,he rummaged through their tent and took pokebeans and other items.
Formantis and Cutiefly rummaged through the trainer's bag,taking out some Sweet Hearts and more Pokedollars.

Satisfied the boy stood before looking down at Trapinch again,picking her up and petting her gently. Cutiefly flew over and squeaked happily,thanking Trapinch for fighting by her side,they never thought she would act that fast,even surprising them more by being so violent. The boy on the other hand loved it,she was similar to them on multiple levels,not caring what others say,beating them into Submission.
It was safe to say that all of them were fully Physical if not Ranged attackers,Cutiefly was...for now that is.
They kept walking through the path,looking around at the many trees and bamboo,Formantis relished in it all,running around with Cutiefly,both squeaked happily before following the boy up another path.

This time,a whole new city came into view,the boy's eyes sparkled at all the lights,yet no one was to be seen...obviously,it's the middle of the night.
When the boy entered,he was met with hanging lights and a cobble path,this place was pretty small to be a city no? He could probably walk up and down without even breaking a sweat. He sighed before turning towards a dark building,a big,chubby looking Pokémon on the entrance,the boy tapped on the glass and cupped his eyes to look inside,there were tables,stools even a kitchen to complete it. It looked alot like Mallow's home,just a bit bigger.
He chucked before imbedding his hands into the thick,clear door,slowly pulling apart.

The glass groaned and creaked a bit as he pulled,by using a concentrated amount of strength he could bend anything like plastic,even thin pieces of fiber glass.
The middle snapped apart,but didn't fully break,opening like a bag of chips would,Trapinch stared in marvel,coming closer to look,Cutiefly landed on her head and squeaked out.
"Cutie~" "Pinch?" "Cutie Cutie." "Trap?!"
Basically Cutiefly was telling her how amazing and powerful he was,able to snap crackle and even...pop.
There was no limit to his power,they all knew,with the ability to shift and use moves.

They wondered what'd happen if he got his hands on a legendary,of course,he knew nothing about them,hell the Pokémon he first encountered with Formantis felt dense with power...
The boy motioned his head for each of them to hop through,each one popped inside one by one,spreading out and searching the area inside. The walls were covered in a soft yellow and the tiles a funny orange,the place was dead silent,the occasional woosh of wind coming through the opening he made. The boy walked deeper inside and found the kitchen,state of the art stoves and grills,even a fridge. It had everything a restaurant would typically need.

A nice,fresh smell came from the back area,a large door leading onto the storage room. The only problem? Locked.
The girls were all saddened,downed by the dact they wouldn't be able to-
Wyrn...CRACK!!
They all snapped their head up,sweatdrops on their faces as they saw the door bent the other way and imbedded into a wall,a giant clawmark and crushed door handle next to it. The boy smiled and stepped inside,a blast of sweet aroma washing over him,crates upon crates of bread all stacked and lined up,black marker indicated which was which.

"Spicy." "Bitter." "Sweet." "Dry." "Sour."
...sour? What the hell. The boy brought down a crate while the girls dug through some others,he ripped the top open and reached in,a squishy paste covered his hand,presumably dough. He shuddered and snapped his fingers,making the lights flicker on,he walked out with the crate as his partners and Trapinch dragged some other ones out aswell. He set it down by his side as he poked and prodded at the stove,figuring out how to use it. The light inside brightened and began to emit heat,he took a scoop of each and took a big tray,glopping the thick dough in lines,he didn't known how long it need to be baked or how hot the stove needed to be,so he decided to wing it and threw it in anyway,setting it to 500 DEGREES. (Jesus!)

After a few minutes the girls looked at eachother worried,tugging on his shirt to ask if he was really sure,he pursed his lips and looked down into the window of the stove,having second thoughts. He sighed and turned it all off before pulling the hot tray out with a bare hand,looking around until he found a cookbook with a happy little Rockruff in an apron. He grinned before opening it up,speeding through each page with a blur,a few silent seconds go by before he tossed it onto the counter.
He then took an apron and tied it on before taking down some flour and patting his hands as the girls watched in amazement,he rolled and patted the sticky dough into a nice,smooth,and stretchy version.

He grew a couple two more pairs of arms to be able to multi-task,pre-heating the oven,spraying and wrapping the yrau,etc. Once each dough was finished he shoved them in bowls,covering them with plastic wrap to let them rise.
(An hour later)
God does it really take that long? He growled in annoyance and ripped the first dough out,punching it profusely to take out the air,and totally not out of anger. He did this with each and shaped them into small ovals before putting them back onto the now prepared pan. After bit MORE waiting he sighed and shoved the pan into the oven,causing it to shake and flicker before closing. After all was set and done he took off his apron and swept the whole counter,throwing the flour to the corner and clearing a space for them to eat.

Seasoning and utensils flew and rolled as he cleared it,letting each of his Pokémon and Trapinch to climb up,but with nothing to do the boy walked around,making sure to keep an eye out for anyone...
With him gone Formantis thought of an idea,turning to her companions.
"For!"
They turned their heads to her,wondering what she wanted.
...
The boy returned to an empty kitchen,not one Pokémon to be seen,they couldn't have just poofed into the air...he grew worried and checked the storage area...nothing.
The kitchen again...nothing but the bread being made.

He began to grow angry,thinking someone took them or something,that's when something shifted,passing by in a blur before disappearing into the shadows,his eyes grew sharp before slamming a foot into the floor,dozens of roots began to grow out and wrap against everything,chairs stools,and tables. He walked over to the wall and slammed a fist against it,sending vibrations through and back.
The lights snapped to life,revealing Cutiefly and Trapinch tangled and trapped,giggling silently towards him.
Relief washed over him as he layed eyes on them,his body and heart rate relaxing.
He began walking over happy,but they glare at him and wiggle free,using his distraction to attack.

The boy froze and immediately went on the defensive,hardening his skin into rock as Cutiefly used Fairy Wind,scratching the pink dust against him,Trapinch shifted to his side,jumping up with her mouth agape,as she did with the Trumbeak. Obviously the boy didn't let her,shifting his weight onto his leg and sending a gush of wind in her direction. Tables and chairs were sent flying towards her,knocking her into the wall and piling on top. Cutiefly buzzed and swooped down to peck at his face,but he turned and snatched her out of the air.
"C-Cutie!?"

She wiggled in his hand,trying to get out of his tight grip,but froze with a flush as he brought her up and pecked the top of her head,before covering her in webs and sticking her onto a table,she looked like a baseball with only her head sticking out,the webs were to strong and sticky,making her give up and bench. Trapinch blew her way out,growling at him while moving closer,Seeing Cutiefly stuck to the table surprised her though. Did he really take her out that quick?
"Don't get distracted."
She tensed as the boy loomed over her,using her vulnerability to his advantage.

She had no time to react as his arm came down on her,spraying her face with Sweet Scent and making her back up into the pile,tumbling it over herself again. The boy chuckled until the air grew cold,he smirked as a familiar shadow grew closer.
...
Misdreavus jumped out and used her makeshift arms to smack him across the face,but the attack bounced off with sparks and momentum,causing her to fumble back. The boy grabbed her and hugged her tight,laughing and sitting down at a table. She wiggled and looked up at him,screeching and pouting with a blush,he held her until she stopped moving,the quick submission made her mad,hissing and whisping at him.

"What'd you expect love,you guys really  though you could take me on?"
He giggled and let her go,letting her sit down next to Cutiefly. Both had defeated looks on their faces,facing the fact that he was truly leagues above them,the sparring match was quickly coming to an end as both of them were benched,the only ones who could turn it around were Trapinch and Formantis,and it wasn't looking good for Trapinch...
She wobbled out of the pile and tripped onto the floor,hitting her jaw on the tiles. Misdreavus snickered and sent a shadow to help her up,as soon as she was set upright the boy severed the shadow with his foot,standing in between and crossing his arms.

With a wave of his hand the area outside was cut off by a barrier,creating a semi arena. Cutiefly stretched out as much as she could and was able to snap the webs,but the sudden break sent her into the barrier,smacking her face into it before flying backwards in a wobbly manner and flopping onto the table again. Misdreavus laughed harder and leaned backwards while holding her small stomach. Trapinch glared at the boy as they both circled eachother,while she was on guard and looking for any kind of opening,he was nonchalant,hands in his pockets and yawning.

She snapped her jaws and growled at him.
"Pinch...Trap!"
The boy looked at her with surprise,don't hold back? Was she crazy? Maybe so...but he liked crazy.
The boy smiled and looked back to Misdreavus and Cutiefly with a "watch this." Look. They tilt their heads in confusion before looking at what he'd do. Slowly he began to glow,growing a tail shaped like a hand once again,lifting his body and sitting back in the air like there was a recliner or something.
It wasn't really his best,but if she meant don't hold back then he wouldn't...on HER level.

Trapinch huffed,still feeling the effects of Sweet Scent. With the smell causing her to be slower she couldn't fully stand still,wobbling in place alot. The boy swayed his legs,waiting her to do something,the barrier vibrated and hummed in the silence,growing loud at the lack of sound.
"Come on,don't keep me waiting now"
He chuckled,clearing his throat as his voice started to run out. She growled out and shook in place as her body built up an attack,sand and dust began to pick up and cloud around them both,Misdreavus and Cutiefly squinted,trying to see though to no avail.

Only the sound of sand particles smacking against the barrier,suddenly the restaurant shook,tables and stools jumped and fell over,paintings and utensils dropped to the floor. The sandstorm came to and immediately raining particles before showing a clear view. Misdreavus and Cutiefly stared in shock as Trapinch was currently latched onto his shoulder,biting down as hard as she could,the boy had and arm out,indicating that he was the one that stopped the sandstorm.
Scraping and clacking of teeth could be heard as the boy looked down at her,Trapinch ignored him and kept biting down,straining her jaws to the point of shaking,he slowly lowered himself and used his tail to gently grab her.

"That's 𐌄𐌍Ꝋ𐌵Ᏽ𐋅,𐌔𐌕Ꝋ𐌓 𐌉𐌕 before 𐌙Ꝋ𐌵 𐋅𐌵𐌐𐌕 Yourself..."
He sighed as her bite softened,but little did he know she had a last minute trump card.
She gripped onto his shirt and chomped down again,sinking her teeth perfectly into the teeth marks,but instead of using Bite...she used Crunch.
Her teeth ripped through,enough to trickled blood down his arm,but she wasn't done,Using the last of her stringed to bite down with all she had. Unfortunately,she didn't think of the consequences,her jaw make a loud cracking noise as one of her teeth broke. The pain was unbearable,making her let go and fall,the boy caught her and shook his head.

"Told ya 𐌋Ꝋᕓ𐌄...Don't wo𐌐𐌐𐌙 𐌉 𐌂𐌀n 𐌅𐌉x 𐌉𐌕"
He smiled before looking at his shoulder,watching her teethmarks disappear,to his surprise her tooth was imbedded into his muscle. He dropped the barrier as his arm shook and grew a couple white flowers,pointing at her.
Cutiefly and Misdreavus came over,worried looks on their faces as they helped lift her jaws slowly,Trapinch had tears in her eyes as she whined,shaking as her injury pulsed and bled. The flowers swayed until he shook them hard,a green cloud poofed from all of them,covering the area in green sparkles and healing mist.
Trapinch slowly relaxed,huffing before she closed her eyes.

The green particles floated down onto her body,being absorbed mainly around her mouth,the crack slowly disappeared,healing extremely quick. Her tooth regrew slowly,popping out in a nice orange shine,she snapped her eyes open and shivered,feeling her new and improved face. Cutiefly landed on top of one the flower's pedals and began to drink the exotic tasting nectar from inside,it glowed a bright,golden color as it bubbled down her throat. Misdreavus slowly let go of Trapinch,letting her sit up to look at the boy,she didn't really speak,only staring up at him with sparkles in her eyes. He tilted his head and smiled,wondering why she stared so intently.

She chirped and waddled closer,standing on her hind legs to lean on his leg and grab on,like a Rockruff waiting for something.
He crouched down and used his tail to pick her up,she shook and jumped up to his face,nibbling and nuzzling on his cheek while chirping happily. Misdreavus floated over and bumped her out of the way,taking her place and doing the same,THEN Cutiefly bumped HER out of the way,this caused a little tussle as they all dropped to the floor and rolled over one another,fighting. The boy laughed as they yelled at eachother,shaking his head before hearing someone call him out....

"For..!"
He stopped laughing and cleared his throat,getting up slowly before turning towards his very first companion,in the little time she'd been with him she had grown so much,there was something special about her and he knew,but that's what every trainer says about their pokemon no?
The stare off continued,the boy grabbed the others with his tail and pushed them away back to the table. They all stopped fighting and looked between the two,knowing Formantis wanted to prove herself,and show him what she's learned. She took a breath and looked up at him,both of their auras flaring around them.

She took out her sword and held it in front of her,making sure to keep her eyes on him at all times,she never knew what he would do,would he web her? Intoxication? Vines? Sand? The possibilities were endless,there was even the risk of poison,but...what would he do-
"𐋅𐌄y"
She froze and looked up at him with determined eyes,but her body gave her away,shaking in fear and trembling with the sword. She had only used it when she fought Litten,and even then it almost slipped out of her hands when she slammed it down on her.

The boy circled around,examining her stance. Formantis gulped and watched him the entire time,shifting her stance a bit to keep facing him,he smiled at her before dropping a hand to his side.
An exact replica of her sword grew in it,wrapping itself with different leaves,the difference in length was also noticeable,with it being as tall as him. She looked at it with desire,wanting to be able to decorate her own sword with plants. But now wasn't the time to think about that,he was her opponent.

Trapinch and the others watched in awe,seeing such a long sword,the feeling was quickly replaced with worry as he leaned on it and looked down at Formantis,but she didn't deter,holding her breath before...
Boom!
She charged in with the sword over her head,chirping out a yell as she swung it down on his legs,he effortlessly parried and blocked every one of her attacks,frustrating her. She mindlessly charged in mad and tripped over her own foot,falling on her face. The boy sighed and waited her her,understanding her anger. It took him weeks just to master this weapon back home,everytime he miss-timed it or when the monster moved...

But he waited,looking at her slowly get up and huff,she was exhausted already. Even though the sword was as small as her she couldn't hold it for more than a couple minutes,they needed to work on endurance,ALL of them. The boy smiled reassuringly,taking his turn. He put a barrier around her,strengthening it to the max,the others and Formantis watched intently,knowing he was about to put on a show. He swung it at her in a figure 8 style,stepping forward before slashing the sharp edge expertly against her barrier,Formantis watched with sparkles in her eyes,focusing on his hand work and leg stance,she was snapped out of it by a whistle coming from his mouth,she looked up at his paused stance.

He smiled before turning and slashing the barrier with a 360ed strike,pausing before sheathing it behind his back. Weirdly enough,the sword had a white shine over it,lighting it up a small bit. Formantis's barrier cracked and shattered apart,she just stood there with wide eyes as she never took her eyes off his muscular form. The others came down and shook her out of her trance,chirping and whisping happily at her efforts. Formantis on the other hand felt a heat in her chest,wanting to become better so she could land a hit next time.
What surprised them all was the fact that he KNEW how to use a sword,they though he'd only be able to use his bare strength,not weapons. Well to be fair all of his forms were weapons.

Ding!
The boy's ears twitched,a sharp smile growing on his face. He clapped his hands together and turned to his team,making the leaf sword disappear into a multitude of colors and dust. The others watched him walk back into the kitchen,a sweet smell coming from deep within. After a few moments a they could hear him singing a tune softly,perhaps one of many songs back home. But this was his favorite,the boy sighed as he pulled the tray full of fluffy buns out,remembering the catchy tune sung everytime he would eat at a certain village...it was kind of funny that they served one thing only.

Using his tail he closed the stove and turned it off before grabbing the tray off the counter to take into the dining area. The four Pokémon were all seated at an empty booth,watching with hungry eyes as he walked through the sand and set the steaming buns smack into the middle. He wiped his hand-like tail and gave a thumbs up,allowing them to eat the different breads. Formantis grabbed the bitter one and tore it open,biting into it and chewing. The others waited for her reaction,watching intently...
"Mannn..."
Her cheeks flushed as her body relaxed,with this Cutiefly and Misdreavus chose their own,with Misdreavus helping her grab the sweet bread and setting it on a plate.

After helping she grabbed her own,via the spicy bread. Both of them bit into the fluffy brown layer on top,a bit of steam released and floated up. Just like Formantis they immediately fell in love and chewed with vigor. Finally it was Trapinch's turn to choose but...
"Trap..."
Formantis and Cutiefly looked at her with concern,seeing that she had a hesitant and sad look on her face. Misdreavus on the other hand scooted the buns closer,but Trapinch looked down before shaking her head to decline it.

The boy crossed his arms,seeing how his partners would handle this. Cutiefly flew over and buzzed uptop Trapinch's head,looking into her eyes with sadness,asking why she wouldn't eat.
"Trap..." "Fly?" "Trap...inch." "Cutiefly?!"
She thought the bread was for them only,she wasn't officially part of the team yet,even though she fought and had the match with them.
Formantis and Misdreavus frowned,trying to speak convincing words to her along with Cutiefly.

Thump.
They all went silent and froze,looking back to see what made the noise.
There the boy sat,rolling a small pokeball Between his fingers and the table,sighing as he looked up at them all. All of them besides Trapinch knew what he was doing so they moved the tray to the side and sat next to him with excitement. Trapinch was confused though,she'd seen pokeballs before but only when they were thrown out to release Pokémon,if a small one meant it was empty then why was he...

Her heart beat faster at the realization,the ball was for her... The boy had shown her so much in so little time,the dessert,how they fought,she even got to fight a bit. And she knew he liked the way she fought,so violent!
She was pulled from the thoughts when the boy tapped his claw,a smile across his face. She slowly got on the table and inched towards him,thinking of all the endless adventures she could have,all the feelings she could feel,all...away from the dessert...
The boy leaned in and held the pokeball up,waving it in front of her.

To turn the world upside down with him...the opportunity of a lifetime!
.
.
.
(Oof,took a fatty break,enjoy...also,I'm going to be adding trivia from now on,just to help you all understand what I'm talking about sometimes since I think I don't really explain it well.)
.
(★Trivia!!★)
(The hand-like tail is from fifth generation monster-Bishaten!
The tune you were singing while taking the Malasada bun out was-Fluffy Bunny Dango!
The sword strikes were-Spirit Slash 1 to Spirit Roundslash from the MHW Longsword)
.
.
.
(6655 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 886 40
What happens when you're sent to another dimension? What if you were suddenly the center of the attention? What if you were fighting, Pokemons?
434 89 32
[#1 Victini { Sept 2019 } ] [#5 Pokemonstory {Sept 2019 } ] [ Sequel to Pokemon: Rebirth of Darkness ] After the 2nd Great Shadow Pokemon War, Ash we...
961 17 33
Ashlie has arrived in the Paldea Region, what adventures will unfold for Ashlie, Chuster, and their friends now? (Shoutout to my friend Screaming for...
122 3 32
What happens when you get anthropomorphic animals, highschool kids, a fandomverse, children, fanfictions, a friend in danger, and a long lost sibling...