Trip to heaven | cris Jr and...

Autorstwa Jeanjiera

Jeana is going on a class trip to Greece for 2 weeks with her bestie, Nawaf and cris jr and all the other peo... WiΔ™cej

Introduction
At the airport
On the plane
1st day.
The first night.
2nd day
Museum trip
Ice cream date
The secrets
The plans
The discovery
She's mine.
The things I do for this girl.
Told who what?
Confrontation
Escape room
ANNOUNCEMENT!

At the fair

407 9 13
Autorstwa Jeanjiera

! Curse words included !

Hello! I just wanted to say thank you so so sooooo much for all of the support I've been getting I appreciate it sooooo much ilygsm!! Enjoy this chapter and I would be very happy to receive some feedback! Please keep it friendly though :) also this is a short chapter I'm sorry!

———— At the hotel ————

Jeana's POV

We arrived at the hotel and all of us went to our rooms. I got into my room with sora and we both changed into different clothes for the fair plans later.
What Jeana wore:

What sora wore:

After we finished changing, I put my phone, money, AirPods and chapstick inside my purse.
Then, someone knocked on our door.

"Come in" sora said before the door opened, revealing Aisha.
"What brings you here?" Sora asked confusingly
"I need to talk to you Jeana."
"Oh uh..sure Ig."

Then we both go outside to the hall, where nobody was.

"Listen, I told you to stay away from cris."
"I kind of am Aisha?"
"No, I saw the way he looked at you today. In case you didn't get the memo or smth, he's mine."
"No he's not. You both broke up"
"So you're saying that he belongs to you?"
"No I'm not I'm just saying he's not yours."
"So you like him?"
"No Aisha. Listen, I have to go finish up. I have some plans"
"With who?"
"None of ur business Ngl."
"Yk, you might think he likes you and all. But no, you're a newbie in this class, don't forget that. He would never like someone like you. Look at you, short, ugly, and annoying."
"I'm kind of surprised he was ever together with you. Now if you don't mind?" I say as I pushed her to get to my room.
"Yk for someone that's taller than me, you're kind of weak." I add before going back inside my room.

I closed the door behind me and sora looked at me.

"So, what did she talk to you about?" She asked me, curiously.
"Oh nothing. Just some school stuff."
"Oh okay, well are you ready? It's almost time to go."
"Uh Yh. Didn't they say they're coming to our room?"
"Ye they did."
"Ok let's wait then"

We waited for a while and soon we heard a knock on our door, it was Cris and Nawaf
What cris was wearing:

What nawaf wore:

"Hey" nawaf said and closed the door behind him
"Just a sec!" Sora called out from the bathroom
"Oh I forgot smth brb" nawaf said as he left the room.

Great. Now I'm alone with cris. They probably intended to do this.
We both didn't talk at all and after what felt like hours even tho it was literally about 40 seconds they both came back. We grabbed our purses and all of us left the hotel and headed to the fair.

"Sora you did remember to remind mrs turner right?" I said
"Oh shit I forgot"
"Are you fucking mental?" I said slightly mad
"Relax, we'll be back before 7pm so it's fine."
"Ok, fine."

———— at the fair ————
We arrive at the fair where it was so full and crowded there. All of us saw a rollercoaster. Nawaf suggested we ride it. I was kind of scared of rollercoasters.

"Nah guys idk I'm kinda scared." I say
"You'll be fine" sora said
"Nah guys are you even sure she's tall enough to ride?"
"Cris shut up yes I am."
"Ok sorry love"

Love? LOVE?

I swallowed hard and looked over to sora, whose jaw was dropped to the floor.

"Uhm..fine. Let's ride it Ig." I said hoping to shift the focus from what cris said.

We all go over to the rollercoaster and we buy some tickets for it. After we did, we got into the seats and we were buckled in. I was sitting next to cris ofc bc sora is annoying and would insist on me sitting next to him. The rollercoaster started and I could feel myself getting sick. I was screaming like crazy and I felt so nauseous. After the rollercoaster I almost tripped after getting out. I hate them so much. Cris helped me and got me back on my feet. I thanked him and we continued. I saw a game where you could win a plushie and I was basically begging for it. Like I wanted it soooo badly.

"I can win it for you." Cris offered
"Oh uh...are you sure?"
"Mhm."
"Okay Ty."

He smiled a little bit and played for me. He won the plushie I wanted and he gave it to me. I thanked him and sora and Nawaf were away. Kind of in their own world cuz they were at the cotton candy station. We walked over to them and I wanted to buy one. I realized the cotton candy was a little bit overpriced so I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy some.

"You wanna buy one?" Sora asked
"Mhm. But it's a little bit pricey."
"You can share one with cris yk." Nawaf said

I side-eyed them but before I could say something, cris was already standing next to me with a huge cotton candy. He shared it with me and Ngl I felt butterflies in my stomach. But I ignored it because I don't like him, remember?
Sora and Nawaf were so confused but happy about what was happening like they were over the moon happy.
Later, we went on this circle ride that always bounces. I think it was called disco pang pang. We got on it and the ride immediately started. The ride bounced and it was hard for me to hold onto the pole. I let go because it was very hard and suddenly, I was on cris' lap. I layed on his lap while it kept bouncing and I noticed that he never even moved. Soon, the ride was over and I immediately got off. Blushing madly. I was so embarrassed because what was Cris thinking? Then, cris runs up to me.

"Hey, u ok?"
"Why r u asking?"
"Bc I saw how uncomfortable you were in the ride just a sec ago."
"Yh I'm fine. Srry bout that."
"Nah you're good."
"Shit I think we have to get back to the hotel"
"Fuck Yh you're right"
Sora and Nawaf soon joined us and we walked to the hotel. I felt kind of cold and I put my hands on my shoulders.

"Here, take my hoodie" cris said as he put his hoodie on my shoulders.
"O-oh, thank you." I said and smile.

I felt so many butterflies in my stomach and and that's when I realize, shit. I think I'm falling in love.

———— at the hotel ————

We got back at the hotel and I quickly changed and flopped down on my bed, sora did the same. I took out my diary and wrote in it. I wrote about what I did today and how I felt today and about how I think I might be falling in love with him.
I finished writing and went to sleep.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

70.4K 669 13
Jayde gets introduced to Jack because she's friends with a lot of famous people.
4.3K 50 6
i'm neymar jr's daughter. i've always lived in brazil but ever since my dad got an invite to play on manchester we have been considering it. one day...
35.5K 564 107
Author: Toffee Dumpling Category: Through Rebirth Learn to cut piers at the age of three and go to the stove at the age of six. Su Yao, born in a cul...
354K 12.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...