Ko"BEN"i 10

Anime0CC0Manga tarafından

The Biggest Crybaby Gets The Most Powerful Weapon Ever ~ Daha Fazla

Wahhhh....
Rath Unleashed
New Options Are Revealed
How To Get Used
Welcome To Team Crybabies
A New Life Starts Now
Sharing The Good Life With A Chainsaw
Change Of Plans
Friends With A Shy Transformer
Topnotch Topknot
Displaying Power And Dominance
Werewolf Doggy And Cute Kitty Cat
Trust, Knowledge And Dreams
Spending Time With A Pirate
The Pit Of Eternal Struggles
The End Of Endless
Drinks, Tears And Kisses
Surprised Breakfast
Tears Always Need To Be Shed

Demon VS Devils

116 8 6
Anime0CC0Manga tarafından

"Talk"

'Thought'
___________
"Damn, this guy is heavy..."

A bunch of random thugs and goons could be seen moving the dead body of the Chainsaw Man, aka Denji, though they were slightly struggling to put him in the van due to his unnatural body shape.

"Let's hope the rest runs smoothly, the fight took a lot out of me."

As the thugs were moving Denji, both Samurai Sword and Akane Sawatari could be seen sitting inside said van the body was being put in, both were having a conversation about recent events and what they thought about them.

"Yeah, they were definitely more difficult compared to your average Devil Hunters."

Akane nods in agreement as she sits in shotgun, relaxing and taking her mind off of things by having a smoke break.

"But they're dead now, so we don't need to worry about them now."

Though Akane didn't seem to be bothered by it in the end, since they got what they needed and the enemies were dealt with, seeing it as a good day no doubt.

"Hm, I wonder what's so important about this lowlife heart?"

Samurai Sword looks at his rear view mirrors and just watches Denji get loaded in the van, feeling a bit satisfied for what he did, but still somewhat confused on why he did it.

"I don't know, and I honestly don't care, I just want this to be over already."

Akane on the other hand didn't seem to worry or even care about, more focused on just completing the mission and calling it a day, which the Katana Man just shrugs and accepts, not really having anything more to say in this situation.

"Hey! Can You Hurry Up And Help Me Already!"

As the Devil and Sawatari were ready to leave and be done with their jobs, one of the thugs, who was struggling to move Denji's body, yelled at one of their teammates for not helping.

"Do you feel that?"

But said unhelpful thug seemed confused about something, as if he could notice or feel something was happening, but didn't know what was wrong specifically.

"Feel wha-"

Though before the thug could continue to be either confused or mad at the person for not helping, he was suddenly crushed and splattered into oblivion, which startled and shocked everyone who saw what just happened.

"W-WHAT THE HELL-?!"

Though it didn't stop at this goon, as then another thug was also just crushed the same way.

"OH GOD, WHY-!"

And then another was crushed.

"NO NO NO-!"

One thug even tried to run away from what was happening, but was met with the same fate.

"HELP ME! PLEASE-!"

Soon, all the thugs that were here, helping to put Denji's body in the car, were nothing but blood stains on the floor and walls of the area they were in, to say that the Samurai Sword and Akane were not concerned and put off about this would be an understatement and a lie.

"Haaaaah~..."

And the one responsible for causing such a mess was none other than Makima herself, who was located at a specific shrine at the highest altitude. She let out a very satisfied and relieved sigh, as if all the frustration and annoyance she had just experienced were washed away at that very moment.

"I feel so much better now~..."

Makima then turned around and had a more calm smile on her face, even though she was surrounded by dead bodies that littered the ground around her, which definitely unnerved her Devil Hunter employees who were with her.

"Would anyone like to go out for some tea?~"

Meanwhile, back with Samurai Sword and Akane, both were currently driving wildly through the streets, both had panic expression from what just happened, so after making sure Denji was fully in the van, they did not hesitate to get the hell out of the area and not end up like their now dead goons.

"Damn It! Never Can Ever Be Simple!"

"Just Keep Driving Idiot!"

Unfortunately for both Samurai Sword and Akane Sawatari, instead of heading back to base, both were suddenly stopped when a large monster ice cream truck pulled up in front of them and cut off their options to keep moving forward.

"W-WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!"

Both Akane and her partner were beyond in disbelief and shocked with what was going on right now, even more so when they saw who was driving such a monster vehicle, which was none other than Kobeni Higashiyama herself, judging by the Deviltrix around her neck, though this time, she was in a tiny gremlin goblin imp transformation, which she dubbed as "Demon".

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!~"

And this little "Demon" let out a very loud and maniacal fit of laughter as she then started to drive forward and towards the white van that held her enemies and Denji inside.

"GET US THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

Akane yelled at Katana Man to get them out of here, which he didn't need to be told twice, instantly hitting reverse and trying to drive backwards in the hopes of escaping the Gremlin Kobeni, who just laughed in pure insanity more in response.

"Blender Blades! ON!~"

Demon hits one of the many buttons in her monster vehicle, which activates a death trap of spinning blades in front of the ice cream truck. The trap has enough power to destroy everything in its path, but this only motivates the enemies to drive their van as fast as possible.

"Scooper Launcher! ON!~"

Demon continues to make life harder for Sawatari and her Devil partner, by hitting another button and unleashing a pair of large scoopers to scoop up any random things before launching them at the white Van, forcing the driver to dodge and weave everything that was thrown at them, without slowly down to get run over and blended by the truck in front of it.

"Cone Spears! ON!~"

The Demon decided to deal with the drive personally, punched another button and had two Gatling Guns pop out of the side of the monster truck. It then started shooting ice cream cones at the Van. The blonde lady was able to duck down to avoid the attack, though the Katana Man wasn't so lucky. A few dozen cones pierced his chest and stomach, which definitely hindered his driving skills and even struggled to stay alive from his injuries.

"Ice Cream Cannon! ON!~"

Next, the Demon unleashed a large cannon after smacking another button, which then started to shoot out a blast of ice at the van, which both killed the engine from the extreme cold and froze the wheels.

"Syrup Slip Slide! ON!~"

And to end it all, Demon gently poke the last of her many buttons and as a bottle of maple syrup was held out by a mechanical hand, as it was then squeeze and squirts out all of its thick liquid at the frozen tires, which forced to make the van slip and slide, before ending up crashing into a nearby building, completely wrecking the van.

"SNAKE! SWALLOW THIS BITCH!"

Though as soon as it crashed, Akane decided that she had enough of the Goblin Higashiyama. She stuck her head out of the broken window and held out her hand, then summoned her Snake Devil to completely destroy the ice cream monster truck in front of them.

"FIX! FIX! FIX!~"

Unfortunately, not only was the Demon able to avoid the Snake Devil, but also used all the broken parts of her vehicles and other items around her to quickly assemble and rebuild something new.

"Break..."

And what the Demon, who quickly transformed back to Kobeni, was able to built, was some kind of death ray cannon, and after landing on the Snake Devil's body and in front of both of her enemies, she aimed said weapon at them and was about to pull the trigger, though as soon as she did, Sawatari quickly made the Snake Devil disappeared underneath Higashiyama, which not only caused her to fall, but made her miss her shot, as the death ray cannon only shoots at the clouds above, making it split apart in the process, the blonde lady used this moment to both grab her Devil partner and forced him to run away with her, despite his injuries, which the Deviltrix host noticed and was about to shoot her death ray cannon at them again, but quickly stopped herself when she noticed Denji was still in the van.

"Denji!"

With more important things to worry about now, Kobeni ignored her fleeing enemies and rushed towards Denji, in the hopes of taking him somewhere safer while also being able to heal him if she could.

"I thought you killed her!"

Akane, while running and helping the Katana Man to stay standing, started to yell and glare angrily at him for not being able to kill the Collared Lady.

"I thought so too..."

Samurai Sword was also in disbelief for seeing someone who he thought was dead to still be alive after being killed personally by him.

"Let's go back to base, we need to change our plans!"

Akane just lets out more frustration yells and sighs as she and Samurai Sword continue to make their escape and head back home to think of a new strategy for this new situation, though while leaving, the Katana Man gave one last look at Kobeni, who was dragging Denji out of the van, and glared at them with eyes full of hate and rage.

'Next time we meet, I'll make sure you stay dead...'
____________
Besides XLR8 and Alien X, Juryrigg is one of my favorite aliens from Ben 10, what about you guys?

(Time for Power for getting a new Power or weapon or something, so I wish to share some ideas, let me know what you think about them~)

/New Power Abilities Ideas\

Meowy 11: Power doesn't get any new powers, BUT, she will have Meowy 11 join her in most fights, basically her pet cat is her weapon.

Alien Blood Weapons: Whatever Alien Blood she drinks, she can make Alien Weapons from the blood, like Big Chill makes an Ice Blood Weapon or something.

Power's Body Is Like Kevin: A Fiend is a Devil who uses a human body as their host, so maybe the body that Power is possessing is something similar to Kevin's, basically an Osmosian, of course it doesn't have to be an Osmosian, maybe the body could be something else entirely, something from Ben 10, Generator Rex or even Jujutsu Kaisen, open to suggestions.

(Kobeni Vs Carrot Devil)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

167K 5.9K 34
paranormal /parəˈnɔːm(ə)l/ adjective denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific...
276K 6.3K 27
dakishimetai (抱きしめたい) adj. ❥ "i want to hold you" [ denji x fem!oc ] started: july 2022 ended: - Highest Rankings•ଓ.° #1 denjixreader #1 kishibe...
12.4K 213 10
Y/n the only person who made a contract with a devil that almost no one knows about a devil that should be weak but is strong enough to alter many th...
10.1K 163 6
With Kyoto known for its own world of bloodshed and mayhem due to the existence of Devils, a former Devil Hunter confronts his most intimate desires...