Life As Monsters: Male Reader...

By TheSpectre21

Tensura x Male Godzilla Reader You and your buddy Satoru were going on about your day as usual before heading... More

Chapter 1: New Life+
Chapter 2: Even More Friends!
Chapter 3: Beginnings of a Growing Village
Chapter 4: First Impressions Are Important!
Chapter 5: Artisans Acquired & Special Guests
Chapter 6: For A Fellow Otherworlder
Chapter 7: Farewell, Friend
Chapter 8: The Enemy Is My New Friend?
Chapter 9: The Forest Begins to Move
Chapter 10: Incoming Threat
Chapter 11: The Battle in the Marshlands
Chapter 12: The End and Beginning of Things
Chapter 13: A Wild Demon Lord Appears!
Chapter 14: Guests From Afar
Chapter 15: Another Great Calamity Arrives
Chapter 16: A King's First Day In Charge
Chapter 17: These Delegation Meetings Will Be Peaceful...Right?
Chapter 18: Establishing Formalities Amongst Nations
Chapter 19: Paradise In Dwargon
Chapter 20: A Devastating Blow
Chapter 21: For The Sake Of Our Loved Ones
Chapter 22: Awakening
Chapter 23: The Price of Provoking The Kings of the Monsters
Chapter 25: Reunion & Rebirth
Chapter 26: Return
Chapter 27: Moving Forward
Chapter 28: A Meeting With Other Nation's Representatives
Chapter 29: The Counterattack Begins!
Chapter 30: One Night Massacre
Chapter 31: The Other Side of the Two Front War
Chapter 32: Dead Man's Act
Chapter 33: Making Peace With The Demon Lords
Chapter 33.5: The Scarlet Bond-Part 1
Chapter 33.5: The Scarlet Bond-Part 2

Chapter 24: Resurrection & Evolution

1.2K 80 19
By TheSpectre21

"Die." Rimuru muttered as he was ready to end their lives. "May the wrath of the gods pierce you." He finished with as he threw down his hand and unleashed his skill. "Megiddo!" The skill unleashed beams down to the bubbles below.

These strange beams of light bounced off the water drops in front of the humans and struck them in vital points, killing them instantly as the strikes continued and continued, racking up the kill count rapidly. With no clue as to what was happening to them, the allied forces army was dwindling rapidly to nothing as Rimuru killed them in an instant with his skill, and you struck the fear of god into them by crushing and burning those around you.

"Notice. 1,788 have died. 1,903..." Great Sage was keeping count for Rimuru.

"Y/N is at 7,456." Malenia was keep track for you.

"1,999." Great Sage announce.

"8,123." Malenia spoke.

"2,435." Great Sage said.

"8,976." Malenia informed.

"2,806." Great Sage calculated.

"9,301." Malenia kept count.

"4,803." Great Sage measured.

You let out a powerful roar as your spines began flashing and strange pulses of blue energy surged around your body. After an attacking seemingly charged up from your body, a huge pulse of light suddenly flashed off of you as an intense wave of pure magicules pulsed off your body, creating massive explosions around you and killing any survivors of the allied forces that were near you while Rimuru floated above the flames and watched the humans he was murdering drop like flies. You roared while unleashing an Atomic Breath to the sky as you and Rimuru showed no mercy to the humans. While the deaths of their forces continued, King Edmaris who had come along to see out the slaughter of the nation of monsters himself, was now cowering in fear inside his royal tent while he and the archbishop held each other in fear while the knights assigned to them stood ready.

"R-R-R-R-Reyhiem! What is this?! What can we do?!" King Edmaris asked the Archbishop in a panic.

"Please calm down! Please calm down!" Reyhiem said as outside, Razen and Folgen were running towards them as fast as they could.

"Is King Edmaris safe?!" Razen called out to the tent.

"What are you doing?! Protect the king!" Folgen yelled to the guard in front of Edmaris' tent as they ran out from under the awning.

"Y-Yes, sir!" The knights yelled, but the moment they stepped out, a water drop appeared in front of them and in less than a second, a thin bounced off it and into their bodies, instantly killing them as Folgen and Razen were shocked as they ran under the awning and the mage in his new body knelt next to them.

"F-Folgen! Quickly....We must get away from here quickly! We must return to our kingdom and regroup!" King Edmaris pleaded to the commander of the knights before he and Reyhiem covered their ears when they heard your roar again.

"Agreed. We have no idea what is happening. If we don't leave at once, we will be killed, as well." Razen said as Edmaris was confused for a moment.

"Shogo? No, you are..." Edmaris was unsure of his thoughts, but Razen quickly put him at ease.

"I am Razen, my king." Razen revealed himself in his new body as this eased Reyhiem and Edmaris.

"Ah, Razen! Thank goodness you're back! Now, we must return home, quickly! Your transportation magic can--!" Edmaris was speaking relief that he could return home, but his hopes were quickly slashed with information.

"Unfortunately, Anti-Magic Area is preventing me from using my magic. There is also another barrier that has been cast around the forest, leaving us unable to leave this place." Razen said as they were shocked and terrified.

"Wh-What?!" Edmaris gasped in horror.

"Th-Then..." Reyhiem was at a loss of what to do, but Folgen had an idea.

"Worry not, my king, Archbishop Reyhiem." Folgen spoke up as they turned to him in nervous sweats. "I will use my unique skill, Spearhead, to force those remaining alive to gather together. I will use them as living shields to protect you." Folgen said as their hopes were going up and down and up again like rollercoasters.

"Oh! Of course! Well done, Folgen!" Edmaris said as he thought he was saved once again.

"We can always rely on you, Sir Folgen!" Reyhiem said with relief as Folgen bowed his head.

" When we reach the outer barrier that surrounds the forest, we will think of what to do then. I will assemble the knights. Please begin preparations to retreat." Folgen said with his head bowed.

"Understood!" Reyhiem said as they let out sighs of relief while watching Folgen leave.

Not even a few feet from leaving the tent, the moment Folgen stepped into the light and got about 5 steps away from the king, a light struck him through the head, killing him instantly. At that same moment, a massive blue beam swiped across the camp ahead of the king's tent and a massive explosion went off as Folgen's body was caught in it and incinerated. The King, Archbishop, and Razen were all stunned in terror as Rimuru heard you roar and turned to see you walking over.

"Hey, Y/N-kun. You had your fill already, don't start looking at my plate for seconds." Rimuru said as if you were a hungry dog looking for food to steal from his dinner plate as you let out another roar.

"Y/N's finished killing his 10,000 and absorbed the souls he needed to awaken. I guess he just wants a bit more for extra supply or to see what's going on over here." Malenia informed Rimuru as you weren't too far from the camp now as Edmaris had his heart filled with despair.

"AAAAHHHH!!! We're dead! We're all going to die!" Edmaris was in tears as he fell back into his tent in fear.

"Th-This can't be...What in the world is going on?!" Archbishop Reyhiem muttered as he was covered in nervous sweat drops and his eyes were strained in terror while they looked at the chaos and destruction in front of them as they felt your footsteps growing closer as the ground shook.

Razen was also left in confusion and horror of everything that had happened so far, but when he sensed that something was coming, he stepped out a bit from the tent, risking his life, to look in the air to see what it was. From above in the air, Rimuru descended down towards them as Razen could only surmise who was coming to face them.

"That's...It can't be." Razen muttered as he stepped out from the tent and Rimuru slowed down to hover just above them a few feet over the tent Edmaris was hiding in. "The ruler of the monster nation?" He asked of Rimuru.

"Your face looks Japanese. Are you the Otherworlder who attacked our city?" Rimuru asked in a calm voice that unnerved Razen. 

"Only on the outside. Someone different is inside." Razen nervously revealed in hopes of not taking the blame for what Shogo and his friends did, but flinched when he saw you approaching from behind Rimuru, clearly charging ahead to destroy whatever of them was left.

"Hmmm...Well, either way, you're still an enemy." Rimuru said as he formed a little bubble in his hand and fired a beam from his skill that was still in the air active, piercing right through Razen's forehead as he flopped down dead with smoke coming from his wound.

"No!!! N-Not Razen, too!" Edmaris yelled in horror as he head tears, snot, and sweat covering his face and sinking into his bushy facial hair. "It was a mistake to mess with the nation of monsters! What do I do? How can I survive?!" Edmaris tried thinking of any way he could get out of this mess, but realized something. "N-No, this might be my chance! This fool was so pleased to negotiate with a puny nation like Blumund. If I, the king of the great Kingdom of Falmuth, offer a proposal, he's sure to fall to his knees in overwhelming joy!" He thought that he found a way to weasel himself out of this with some gain, meanwhile the knights off to the side stood in fear as they looked up at Rimuru.

"S-Spare us..." One of the knights pleaded as Rimuru raised his hand and summoned two more bubbles. "Please spare us!" They cried out to no avail as they were met with the same fate as Rimuru killed them in an instant, their bodies crashing hard to the ground due to their heavy armor that was so easily penetrated by the Slime being, and that was the last of it he needed.

"Confirmed. Unique skill 'Merciless' acquisition successful." Great Sage informed Rimuru.

"Merciless? What the heck is that?" Rimuru said in wonder, but was interrupted when someone below called out to him.

"Y-You are the ruler of the nation of monsters, are you not?!" Rimuru heard as he looked down to see Edmaris and Reyhiem poking out from their tent nervously. "I am Edmaris, king of the Kingdom of Falmuth! Stand down! I wish to speak with you--AHH!!" Edmaris yelled in fear when he heard your roar once more and saw you step through the barrier as you towered over them and Rimuru turned towards you.

"And just how are we supposed to stop him?" Rimuru said in wonder.

"Wait, I'll try something. Just bare with it for a little, okay?" Malenia said as Rimuru was left confused before he felt something strange going on with his body.

Rimuru's humanoid form began to change and shift a little as his back seemed to morph before a set of dorsal plates shot out and a tail sprung from his lower back. Then his fingers grew claw-like ends and he felt fangs poke out from his upper and lower teeth. After a few moments, Rimuru's huamnoid body now showed appendages that looked to be similar to a Gojira, only being colored blue a little to match his theme.

"Seeing that having Y/N's egg inside of you for some time had an effect on your body and it left a trace of itself, I activated those magicules so they could present on your body. Try going up to him." Malenia said as Rimuru glanced at the king who seemed horrified by what happened.

"Don't move." Rimuru warned them before soaring up in the sky.

Stopping at the same height of your face, Rimuru removed his mask to reveal his sharp teeth and that blue scales had appeared around the edges of his face. You let out a low grumble as you seemingly examined his body and let out a hot breath from your nostrils that made Rimuru squint his eyes a bit since it was very warm. The slime stared you in the eyes in hopes that maybe there was still a trace of you inside there, and after a few moments, you let out a roar one last time before your tail planted firmly on the ground, and your eyes glowed red like they did before.

"I think he recognizes you..." Malenia said as Rimuru slowly reached out and place a hand on your snout, and was in awe that you didn't pull away or attack.

"My Lord!" Rimuru heard as he turned to see Riza had shown up and hovered in front of you as your eyes locked onto her. "My Lord...?" She spoke with worry as you let out another gentle grumble as she was able to see the gentleness in your eyes and a tear escaped from her face. "I'm glad..." She said with relief as Rimuru turned back to you.

"Welcome back, Y/N. I'm sorry I took so long to come back. I'm here now." Rimuru said as you let out a soft rumble from your throat as he placed back his mask to conceal himself once more before talking with Edmaris. "Go home." Rimuru tried using Thought Communication on you to try and persuade you to go home, and your eyes flashed red momentarily before returning to normal as you slowly turned around began walking in the direction of Tempest. "I'll see you in a bit. Let me just clean up the rest. Riza, stay here and monitor things just in case." Rimuru said as his Gojira like features were absorbed back into his body and returned to his regular humanoid form again before descending down towards them.

"Impossible..." Edmaris said in awe of Rimuru being able to turn you away.

"By the way, that's my buddy, and the second ruler of our nation. But don't pay attention to him, you're talking to me. Now then..." Rimuru said as he raised his hand and formed two bubbles that would kill them both of them and got back on track with things. "Are you his double or what? Don't worry. I promised I wouldn't hurt the real king." Rimuru said as he adjust the bubbles to aim at them.

"He is not a double! On my name as Archbishop Reyhiem of the Western Holy Church, I swear it!" Reyhiem spoke nervously as he got to his feet next to Edmaris.

"Well, I'm killing everyone who isn't the king. That okay?" Rimuru said bluntly as they were panicked by this.

"K-Killing...everyone?!" Edmaris said in awe of how cruel Rimuru seemingly was and Reyhiem got on his knees before the slime.

"Wait! Please wait! Please...Please spare me, if no one else! I am a highly influential voice within the Western Holy Church! I can assure them that you monsters are not enemies to the humans!" Reyhiem instantly sought his own salvation as he pleaded to not be killed, but Rimuru remained silent while lowering his hand towards them with the bubbles from his skill.

"W-Wait! I just said I wish to speak with you!" Edmaris spoke frantically as Rimuru seemed annoyed.

"Well, what is it? I'll listen, at least." Rimuru granted them his ear at the least as Edmaris seemed angered.

"I-Insolence! I am the king of the great Kingdom of Falmuth! You are a creature that normally wouldn't even have the ability to speak! And you--!" Edmaris had his words cut off as Rimuru unleashed some of his power as an unspeakable aura emitted from his body, horrifying Edmaris.

Just then, your roar was heard in the distance as Edmaris and Reyhiem saw you turned back around towards them as your spines flashed with power, seemingly reacting to Rimuru's emotions now.

"Listen. You should think about who you're talking to. I'll forgive that remark, but you'd better choose your words carefully. One wrong slip of the tongue, and my friend might come back to let you know what's on his mind." Rimuru said as you let off an Atomic Breath across the forest, creating massive explosions of fire.

"TH-THIS IS JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING!" Edmaris screamed in horror as Rimuru raised his hand and seemingly influenced you that everything was okay as you turned back and continued heading home.

"What did I misunderstand?" Rimuru asked coldly.

"I-I only came here to establish friendly relations!" Edmaris tried manipulating and changing his reasons for coming to Tempest.

"You declare war on our nation, and you think you can get away with saying that now? My comrades fell victim to your people. That makes you my enemies." Rimuru reminded him of the crimes their kingdom committed.

"The Western Holy Church perceived monsters as hostile, so I only wanted to see for myself whether we could establish friendly relations with them! And the declaration of war was just some Otherworlders going on a rampage!" Edmaris said as he stepped out into the light as Reyhiem stood up behind him. "V-Very well! My nation will enter diplomatic relations with yours! Good deal, is it not? Are you not honored? Would that not make you feel much prouder? O-Of course, I will require compensation later for the losses in our ranks, but out of my own kindness, I will do my due diligence on the matter! What say you?!" Edmaris was pitching idea after idea that would secretly only benefit him and his kingdom, but nothing snuck by Rimuru at all as he remained silent as a beam fired from above and struck Edmaris on his left arm, cutting off his hand as a black flame burned at his wounded arm's stump. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shrieked out in pain as he collapsed to his knees and Reyhiem was was filled with hopelessness while Rimuru was prepared to kill them now, but something interrupted him.

"Notice. Analysis of unique skill 'Merciless' is complete. It gives one the power to seize control of those who plead for their lives or seek aid." Great Sage informed him.

"Meaning?" Rimuru asked her.

"If one loses one's will to fight in the face of this skill, it will mean their death." Great Sage explained.

"I see. Anyway, do I have all the souls I need yet?" Rimuru asked in wonder.

"As of now, you have acquired 57.235% of the required number." Great Sage answered as Rimuru lowered his hand and released the water drops that would've killed Edmaris and Reyhiem.

"Still not enough? Well, then..." Rimuru trailed off as he lifted into the air a little higher and looked out to the rest of the camp where the remaining knights of the allied forces stood amongst their dead comrades and stared up at him. "Merciless, huh? I doubt I'll have many chances to use it, but it looks like its power will come in handy now." Rimuru said as the case presented itself to him.

"Question. Use unique skill 'Merciless'?" Great Sage asked him.

"Yes." Rimuru said as the skill activated instantly as darkness surrounded the entire camp and orbs of light, which were the souls of all the knights in the camp, exited their bodies as all of them dropped dead on the floor. 

"Through the use of the unique skill 'Merciless', you have harvested the souls of all the humans existing in this area. However, the individuals called Edmaris and Reyhiem are excluded as targets." Great Sage announced as the darkness faded and all the souls were absorbed into Rimuru as their surroundings returned to normal.

"That's merciless, all right." Rimuru muttered as he descended down to Edmaris and Reyhiem once more as they stared at him in shock.

"Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-What just happened?!" Edmaris yelled as the stump of his arm continued to burn with a black flame as Rimuru stared coldly at them, but something happened within himself.

"Notice. Checking the number of human souls required to cause the seed to sprout, the condition for evolution." Great Sage announced as she began the process of Rimuru's awakening.

"Not good! Rimuru!" Malenia tried warning him, but it was already too late as Great Sage had began his awakening.

"Verified. The conditions have been met. The Harvest Festival will now begin." Great Sage announced as a wave of tiredness hit Rimuru, and over in the distance, you stomped once on the ground and roared in a deeper tone than you had previously as your spines began flashing between blue and red.

"Oh, crap...I suddenly feel so sleepy..." Rimuru thought as he struggled to stay awake while he could no longer remain in the air and descended to the ground as gently as he could, making Edmaris and Reyhiem flinch.

"You two are beginning your changes at the same time. We should've made more preparations for when this would've happened. Stay awake, Rimuru!" Malenia tried supporting him as best she could, but it was too difficult for the slime.

"Notice. Magic Sense has detected one survivor." Great Sage informed him about a survivor of this massacre.

"Wait, what?" Rimuru thought before he fell back on his rear end, making his mask fall off into his lap as his eyes began closing. "Right now, I need to do something about this sleepiness." Rimuru thought as he heard your roar in the distance and saw you stumbling crookedly towards Tempest. "Y/N..." He muttered with worry.

"Notice The Harvest Festival cannot be halted once it has begun." Great Sage informed Rimuru of this nuisance of a process.

"What the heck is this?" Rimuru thought in frustration as he thought of the next best thing. "Ranga." He called as his Starwolf leaped out from his shadow with worry.

"Yes, Master?" Ranga hurried to his master.

"Top-priority order. Take me back to the town, and keep me safe." Rimuru said to him.

"Yes, Master." Ranga said without hesitation as Rimuru pointed to Edmaris and Reyhiem, making Ranga growl at them. 

"Lord Rimuru!" A voice called out as Riza managed to breach the barrier and quickly descended down next to him with worry. "Are you alright?" She asked before following his pointed finger to see him pointing at the enemy's king. "Who are they?" She asked in wonder.

"Take those two as war prisoners." Rimuru said as Riza turned to Ranga.

"I'll take those two with me. You take care of Lord Rimuru." Riza said as she walked over to Edmaris and Reyhiem who were terrified by her.

"Understood. I sense some surviving enemies. What shall we do about them?" Ranga asked as Rimuru was rocking back and forth, struggling to stay conscious.

"Let someone else take care of that..." Rimuru's words trailed off as he fell back and transformed into his normal slime state.

"Ranga!" Riza yelled at Ranga while she pinned the two humans to the ground with her feet as the Starwolf hurriedly shuffled Rimuru onto his snout before better positioning on his face as his horns kept Rimuru in place.

"Remove Anti-Magic Area." Rimuru said as the barrier he cast around the camp deactivated, alleviating him enough to cast another magic spell. "Activate summon magic, Demon Summoning." He said as a blue magic circle appeared on the ground in front of him. "My offering is all of the dead bodies lying here. I've got food for you! Get out here, demon! Be of use to us!" Rimuru said as all the bodies in the camp were suddenly absorbed and disappeared and Riza watched in shock as three shadows emerged from the magic circle, and the ritual was complete as three demons appeared in front of Rimuru.

"Incredible..." Riza muttered in awe as she could feel the raw strength coming from these demons, especially the one in the center.

"A d-demon?!" Reyhiem said in horror as Riza lifted Edmaris and him off the ground and floated in the air behind Ranga and the demons. 

"Hey, you guys...Someone's hiding somewhere, pretending to be dead. Capture him alive." Rimuru ordered the demons as the one in the center chuckled.

"Kuhuhuhu...This familiar presence...The births of two new Demon Lords. How truly fantastic!" The demon with wings said while adjusting his attire to look neater. "An enormous offering, my first job...I couldn't be more honored. I might just give this extra effort." He spoke in a very well mannered tone while getting a feel for his body in this side of the world. "I have awaited this day for so long." He muttered in a pleasured tone as he absorbed the power he was emitting and put it under control as his wings vanished and he faced forward with a sincere smile on his face.  He asked in reference to Rimuru himself and you as Riza got a good look on his face once he stood normally.

"May I serve you two from this day forward?" The demon asked in reference to Rimuru himself and you as Riza got a good look on his face once he stood normally.

"We'll talk later. First, prove that you'll be of use to us. Go." Rimuru said in a tired voice as the demon floated forward towards him.

"This is a simple task. Worry not, Master." The demon bowed his head as Edmaris and Reyhiem hid themselves from the demon, while the ones who were summoned along with this gentleman bowed their heads with respect as well.

"Ranga! Let's hurry! It looks like Lord Rimuru might melt right off your face!" Riza yelled as Ranga yelped in worry. "All right, demons. We're counting on you!" Riza said to them before she soared into the air at high speeds, making Edmaris and Reyhiem yell in terror while Ranga ran off back home With Rimuru as fast as he could.

After some time had passed and everyone had managed to complete their missions, all the citizens of Tempest waited in in the plaza in suspense as they were left wondering what had happened with you and Rimuru. While Shuna and Mjurran continued to maintain the barrier they were producing, they all gasped in shock when the ground began shaking once again and your roar became audible. Benimaru ran out to the center of the plaza as he turned to see you walk through the barrier once more.

"Great Y/N!" Benimaru said with relief before gasping in shock as you suddenly leaned forward and fell to destroyed part of Tempest, falling unconscious as everyone was shocked. "Oh no!" Benimaru thought something bad happened to you and was going to run off to your aid, but was stopped when something strange happened.

"Notice." The voice of the world suddenly echoed through Tempest as everyone was shocked from what they all heard at the same time. "The Harvest Festival to evolve the individuals called Rimuru Tempest and Y/N Tempest into Demon Lords will now begin." She announced.

"This is..." Benimaru trailed off as Shuna stared to the sky in awe.

"Words of the World." Shuna said in surprise as the words continued.

"Upon completion, gifts will be distributed to all those connected to said individuals." The Words of the World announced as excitement filled everyone's hearts.

"Great Rimuru, Great Y/N..." Shuna said with joy and relief as the others were also filled with happiness.

"Everyone, focus!" Benimaru yelled as he drew their attention. "Our leaders are victorious! Now it's out turn to make use of our strength!" He ordered them.

"Benimaru! Everyone!" A voice called out to them as they looked down another street to see Ranga and Riza hurrying towards them as Riza carried the prisoners while Rimuru rode atop his Starwolf. "Take care of these idiots, will you?!" Riza yelled as she let go of Edmaris and Reyhiem, letting them roll and ragdoll across the ground in front of them before she and Ranga landed in front of Shuna and Mjurran. "Shuna! Help!" She gestured to Rimuru who was in a state of unconsciousness as his blue hue was darker like when he fell asleep after running low on magicules.

"Great Rimuru!" Benimaru yelled in worry as Shuna rushed over as fast as she could.

"Take Master, quickly!" Ranga urged them as Benimaru turned to those around him.

"Bring a cloak!" Benimaru ordered them as he and Shuna walked up to Ranga as Rimuru rested on his head. "His Thermal Fluctuation Resistance might not be functioning." He said as Shuna gently took Rimuru in her arms while she looked off to you in the distance.

"I'm so glad you two are safe." Shuna said with relief as she held Rimuru lovingly in her arms.

After fetching a cloak to wrap around their slime leader, Shuna set Rimuru nice and gently on a giant pedestal for his body to rest on. Their slime leader laid in the center of the plaza while you were lined up with him in part that you landed on and the two of you were unconscious while undergoing your transformations. After everything that's happened, Benimaru watched closely with intent as he wanted to make sure everything that they did up to this point was not in vain.

"Great Rimuru, Great Y/N...Once you two become Demon Lords, please don't become a different person and lose all control." Benimaru prayed as Rimuru's body began shining, and the spines on your dorsal plates began flashing as the Words of the World spoke again.

"Notice. The Harvest Festival has begun. The individual's physical constitution will be rebuilt, and he will evolve into a new race." The Words of the World spoke as Rimuru's body began morphing, and your body growing a bit more as flashes of light emitted from the two of you and everyone closed their eyes with hopes and prayers as within you both, the voice of the world began the process. 

"Confirmed. Super evolving from slime race to demon slime race. Successful." Great Sage announced.

"Confirmed. Super evolving from Gojira race to Super Demon Gojira race. Successful." The voice of the world in your body announced.

"All physical abilities have significantly improved. The individual can now freely change his material and spiritual bodies." Great Sage confirmed.

"All physical abilities have significantly improved. The individual can now freely change his state and form." The voice of the world inside your body informed.

"Next, all skills and resistances already acquired by the old form will be re-acquired. Successful." Great Sage informed the body of Rimuru.

"All skills and resistances already acquired by the old form will be re-acquired and boosted tenfold. Successful." The voice of the world announced inside of you.

"New intrinsic skills: Infinite Regeneration, Universal Detect, Lord's Ambition, Enhanced Replication, and Universal Thread acquisition successful." Great Sage managed to gain these skills for Rimuru.

"New intrinsic skills: Infinite Regeneration, Universal Detect, Lord's Ambition, Enhanced Atomic Breath, Nuclear Pulse, Red Spiral Ray, Universal Impair, Enhanced Durability, and Enhanced Physical Prowess acquisition successful." The voice of world announced for your case.

"New resistances: Natural Elemental Nullification, Ailment Nullification, Spiritual Attack Resistance, and Holy Attack Resistance acquisition successful. This completes the evolution." Great Sage finished working on the skills and transformation of Rimuru.

"New resistances: Natural Elemental Nullification, Ailment Nullification, Spiritual Attack Resistance, Absorption Attack Nullification, and Holy Attack Resistance acquisition successful. This completes the evolution." The voice of the world finished on your end.

"Notice. Petition to evolve the unique skill Great Sage to Words of the World. Requesting evolution of Great Sage." Great Sage requested.

"Request for unique skill 'Wise One' accepted. Unique skill 'Wise One' will attempt to evolve." The voice of the world attempted, but the process failed. "Failed. Repeating attempt." It began the process again, but was met with the same result. "Failed. Repeating attempt." It ran the process again and again in numerous calculations and met the same result, and seeing that it could not get anywhere currently, it recalculated the process. "Notice. Unique skill 'Wise One' will sacrifice 'Degenerate' to receive the Harvest Festival gift and attempt evolution." The voice of the world informed as it tried this new calculation and on the first try, successfully evolved the skill. "Successful. Unique skill 'Wise One' has evolved into ultimate skill 'Raphael'." The voice of the world informed as this new voice for Rimuru, Raphael spoke.

"Evolution of 'Gluttony' desired. Sacrifice 'Merciless' to execute." Raphael delegated the process to ensure success as she sacrificed an unnecessary skill Rimuru didn't plan to use in order to execute the evolution.

"Successful. Unique skill 'Gluttony' has evolved into ultimate skill 'Beelzebub.'" The Words of the World announced as this was the last crucial piece needed for the ultimate plan.

"Notice. Petition to embed Words of the World within demon Gojira." The voice of the world within your body attempted, but something strange happened.

"Notice. Words of the World cannot be embed onto subject. An already existing ultimate skill is already in place. Evolution complete." The voice of the world announced as the transformations were now complete, and a voice within you made itself known.

"Now, now, I can't have you cluttering up the space I've taken over." A strange voice said to the Words of the World. "I've let you run around and do as you pleased. Now it's my turn. Time to claim what is rightfully mine." A male voice spoke in a serious tone as a red aura spread through your soul.

After a few moments had passed outside, the lights emitting from both you and Rimuru had died down and disappeared as the Words of the World spoke to your citizens once again.

"Notice. The individuals Rimuru Tempest and Y/N Tempest's Harvest Festival is complete." The Words of the World announced.

"Great Rimuru! Great Y/N!" Shuna said with relief.

"Two Demon Lords..." Benimaru muttered in awe, but they were interrupted of their thoughts again.

"Now beginning the bestowing of gifts upon those connected to them." The Words of the World announced as everyone looked to the sky in confusion.

"Gifts?" Benimaru muttered in confusion before something strange happened.

At that moment in time, all the citizens of Tempest and those who you two personally named, were all hit at the same time with a wave of tiredness and dizziness hit everyone like the truck that slammed into you in your previous life as they collapsed to their knees in shock. Those who weren't directly under your liege, like Mjurran and Grucius, looked around in confusion of what was going on.

"What is this?!" Grucius said as he looked around at everyone with concern as all your citizens struggled to stay conscious.

"This is..." Benimaru was down on one knee while trying to raise his head as his sister was barely able to keep herself off the ground.

"The gift...My connection with Great Rimuru and Great Y/N feels...stronger..." Shuna muttered before she could no longer endure the feeling of tiredness and fell unconscious on the ground.

"Mas...ter..." Ranga too fell victim to this 'gift' as all yours and Rimuru's followers fell unconscious to begin accepting the 'gift' they were receiving from you two.

"I-I will be awaiting your returns, my friends..." Riza muttered as she stared at her deceased friends before glancing over to you as you slumbered. "My Lord..." Was all she could say before falling back and becoming unconscious, leaving Benimaru as the last one among your people to be awake.

Fighting with everything he had on the inside, Benimaru fought to stay awake as a bright light emitted from Rimuru and he looked up to see him float into the air, and in a brief blinding light, he transformed into a humanoid state before descending to their level as he was only clothed in the cloak they wrapped him in. Touching the ground gently with bare feet, Rimuru remained silent as he lifted his head to look upon everyone, and it showed that he seemed a bit more older in terms of the growth in his humanoid body, but his eyes were red at the current time.

"Notice. Go to sleep and leave the rest to me." Instead of Rimuru's voice, it was Raphael's that spoke as Benimaru was surprised, but just let out a small smile as he decided to trust in his ruler and closed his eyes before collapsing into a slumber.

With all your followers in a deep slumber, Raphael who was in control of Rimuru's body, walked forward as Mjurran and Grucius watched in wonder of what he was about to do.

"A Demon Lord..." Mjurran muttered nervously before they heard something strange in the spot you were in, and turned to see your dorsal plates pulsing red. "Two of them..." She muttered as Grucius was left confused as to what was happening.

"Did they do it?" Grucius asked as Mjurran remained silent to watch closely at what would happen.

Stepping into the masses of the dead where the bodies of everyone who died previously were laid, Raphael spoke up as she was going to begin the process of resurrecting the dead.

"Notice." Raphael spoke as Rimuru's body glowed brighter with a strange light. "I order you in the name of Raphael. Beelzebub, devour all magicules within this barrier." Raphael ordered the ultimate skill as she extended out her hands and a black mass of magicules began charging and growing in front of them. "Do not leave a single fragment of a soul behind." She ordered as the magicules within your city were all being absorbed into the concentrated gathering of magicules as all light in the plaza was dimmed by the ultimate skill.

With the activation of the ultimate skill, the magicules and the barriers that surrounded your city were all absorbed into one mass before orbs of light were created and floated out over the corpses of the dead.

"All the magicules...were sucked away?" Mjurran said in disbelief of what they were witnessing as Raphael raised her hands in front of all the orbs of light. "Are those...spirits?" She said in wonder as Raphael made the orbs of light rise into the air before they all fell back down and hovered over all the bodies of the dead as Raphael walked over to one body in particular, Shion's.

Just as Raphael raised her hand and was about to place all these spirits back into the bodies of the dead, the demons that Rimuru summoned earlier appeared out of no where next to Raphael, with an extra person in tow as they carried Razen, who was unconscious.

"An Archdemon?!" Grucius said in shock as he placed his hand on his blade behind him in defense as Mjurran was shocked by their sudden appearance as the big demon carrying Razen threw him to the side before they bowed to Rimuru.

"I have returned, my lord." The gentlemanly demon spoke as Mjurran and Grucius lowered their guards in surprise when they saw their demeanor towards Rimuru. "Under normal circumstances, I should wait until the ritual is complete, but please forgive my insolence in saying...that it appears there are not enough magicules to fully revive these souls." He said as Raphael was aware of this and pulled her hand away a little.

"Yes. The amount of magicules here is insufficient. I would attempt to borrow the required amount from the subject, Y/N, but it would appear something is blocking that connection as he seems to be absorbing magicules and energy from the world itself." Raphael admitted as she placed her hand on her chest. "I will expend my life energy in substitution." She planned a solution, but the Archdemon was opposed to this resolution.

"Please wait, my lord." The Archdemon spoke as Raphael looked to him. "There is no need to substitute with your life energy or to borrow from Lord Y/N. I have an excellent idea." He said as he turned to the demons behind him. "Please use these. They will be honored to be of use to you. Nothing could make us happier." He suggested as the demons he was accompanied by lowered their heads with honor and no hesitation.

"Understood. This will make it possible to supplement the amount of magicules. Your proposal is accepted." Raphael agreed as she raised her hand to them. "Beelzebub." She used the ultimate skill to absorb their entire beings as their magicules were absorbed into a small dark mass of power.

"Oh...I'm so envious..." The Archdemon said with a jealous smile on his face as he looked on in awe as Raphael took hold of the mass of magicules before glancing at the Archdemon as he understood the hint. "Forgive me." He said with a bow of his head before standing up and stepping back away as he stopped and glanced at Mjurran and Grucius briefly to acknowledge their presence before turning back to watch the show.

"The required amount of magicules has been reached. Beginning the Secret Art of Spirit Resurrection." Raphael said with her hands raised slightly as the spirit orbs glowed brighter and bigger in size. "Appraisal." She announced as she controlled all the spirit orbs at once and pulses of lights began flashing on the bodies of the dead.

"The ultimate secret spirit art!" Mjurran said in shock of what was happening before her own very eyes.

"This is...a newborn Demon Lord?!" Grucius said in disbelief as he looked to Gobzo's body next to him and saw the spirit orb slowly descending down to his body. "Even Lord Carrion couldn't do this..." He said as he was terrified by this power, which even his master who he adored so greatly, was unable to attempt such a feat.

"Magnificent." The Archdemon said in glee as he giggled in excitement on the inside. "Kuhuhuhu...I must be accepted as their subordinate at any cost." He thought with a fire of determination that burned inside of him he watched closely.

Secret Art of Spirit Resurrection. Secret Art of Revival of the Dead. Carrying them out required an immense and incredible amount of magicules, and the magic needed to control them surpassed all imagination. The possibility of this success was only 3.14%, however, that was calculated before either of you became Demon Lords. As this  ultimate, long lost skill was being cast, the bodies of the dead were all being healed of their injuries as any scars or wounds they had before, vanished from the light emitting from them and the spirits. Within a few more moments, the spirits that hovered over their respective bodies, finally became one within them as light returned to the city and the process of uniting their souls with their bodies was finally complete. The moment it was finished however, Rimuru's body seemingly collapsed from the use of this unimaginable act and the Archdemon attempted to catch him, but Rimuru's body reverted to its slime form, making him fall onto the ground. The Archdemon picked Rimuru up in his cloak with the utmost respect, care, and love that anyone could do as he instantaneously appeared in front of the pedestal Rimuru previously rested on, and placed him there once more as the Archdemon smiled genuinely and sincerely at the two Masters that he wished to serve under. With the light of the sun shining down on your city after all the events that had lead up to this event of birthing new Demon Lords, the warmth from the light seemed to have a reaction from one of the bodies, as Shion's hand twitched momentarily, and within a few moments, her eyes slowly opened to reveal her beautiful, purple eyes, as she was brought back from the dead, thanks to her Masters that loved her and went to hell and back for her, and everyone else they cherished.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 2.4K 16
▂▂▂▂▂ 『 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 』 ▂▂▂▂▂ On a person's 18th birthday, a counter rev...
36.2K 1K 33
Arthur, our resident Earthian suddenly gets reincarnated in Overlord's Earth 2138 1 year after the release of Yggdrassil the best VRMMORPG. Knowing t...
73.1K 2.3K 28
A Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken / That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime fanfiction. Rimuru Tempest, once known as Satoru Mikami, is faced with a d...
1.2M 54.1K 74
"Our universe grants every soul a twin -- a reflection of themselves -- the kindred spirit -- And no matter where they are or how far away they are f...