Taekook Love stories

By ssssss21199

Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy end... More

Possession (1)
Possession (2)
Possession (End)
Innocent Tae
SECRET
Dependant
Only you
Neglected (1)
Neglected (End)
Sacrifices (1)
Sacrifices (End)
Hurt (1)
Hurt (2)
Hurt (End)
I need your love (1)
I need your love (End)
Loving you... loosing me (1)
Loving you... loosing me (End)
Pain.... (1)
Pain.... (2)
Pain.... (End)
Heartbroken feelings... (1)
Heartbroken feelings... (End)
You are Precious my love (1)
You are Precious my love (End)
You're the light of my darkness... (1)
You're the light of my darkness... (2)
You're the light of my darkness... (End)
New Book update!! New Book update!!
Love
Revenge (1)
Revenge (2)
Revenge (3)
Revenge (End)
Status doesn't matter
In love with the Warrior
Missing Pieces... (1)
Missing Pieces... (2)
Missing Pieces... (End)
Misunderstood (1)
Misunderstood (End)
Wish you were there for me... (1)
Wish you were there for me... (2)
Wish you were there for me... (3)
Wish you were there for me... (4)
Wish you were there for me... (End)
Trusting you
Everything for you... (1)
Everything for you... (2)
Everything for you... (4)
Everything for you... (5)
Everything for you... (6)
Everything for you... (End)
I might be Wherever you are (1)
I might be Wherever you are (End)
You broke me first... (1)
You broke me first... (End)
Insecurities
Perfect... (1)
Perfect... (End)

Everything for you... (3)

1.1K 68 35
By ssssss21199

Ignore the mistakes..
.
.

"And its done!"
Doctor spoke excitedly, starting taekook in process.

Jungkook stared at the doctor for any reaction but he just gave him the big smile weirding Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin out.

"What? Don't stare at me... Your leg has been treated and fortunately the knife didn't pierced deep inside your leg otherwise we have to process stitches. So I have bandaged it properly, you can take him home and yeah he will not be able to walk for a while."
Taehyung nodded his head.

"Rest for a while and then you may leave the hospital, hm?"
Doctor informed and left.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for a while and noticed the discomfort on his face.

"I-I am sorry"
He broke the silence, Taehyung knitted his eyebrow.

"Why? Why are you apologising?"
"Because of me you have to stay here in the hospital, when you completely are scared of the hospitals"
Jungkook pouted at the last, Jimin chuckled.

"Don't worry kookie it's his tantr--"
"Koo, do you need something to eat?"
Jungkook shook his head and glanced at Jimin who went silent.
Jungkook shot a glare at Taehyung who was unfazed.

"Why are you behaving with hyung like this? Did something happened?"
Tae stared at Jungkook blankly.

"Don't think about it. I--"
"Are you going to tell me?"
Jungkook snapped.

"Fine... I am upset on him! Because of just him you are here in the hospital. He called you, despite of me saying no, he placed a call and called you here"
Taehyung folded his arms annoyingly and Jimin hung his head low, Jungkook sighed.

"Taehyung hyung, he cares for you. Just tell me if the same things happens with him what will you do?"
Taehyung widen his eyes.

"I--"
"You don't have any answers right? And moreover I was the main person for this, so it's nice that I got hurt, not you or Jimin hyung. If something like this would have happen then I will never forgive myself. Jimin hyung did right"
Jungkook said very softly.

"No kookie, you are not completely right. You are right that I care for tae, as he said I could have fight with them, but I got scared. I should have manage that shit. I can fight but was scared... Sorry you are injured all because of me"
Jimin apologised.

"Come on... Forget this, we should head to home, right Taehyung hyung?"
Tae nodded.

"And you are giving me chance then why are you calling me by my full name? You can call me tae, TaeTae, hyungie, etc."
Jungkook chuckled nervously.

"O-okay, TaeTae hyungie"
Taehyung smiled proudly.

"We have a lot of questions to ask you, hm? Only if you are ready to answer, okay?"
Taehyung said caressing Jungkook's hairs. Kook nodded his head softly.
Jimin eyes Jungkook suspiciously.

'Kookie accepted Taehyung because he feels for him or he just did it for Taehyung's sake?'

Tae took Jungkook in bridal style and Jimin called a cab and drove off to the apartment.
.
.

"Okay tell us now..."
Taehyung handled kook the water who gulp it down and speak up.

"Actually, h-he is my u-uncle, I mean my appa's cousin. Appa eomma have no child since the start and Myeongseok uncle was happy, because all the shares of my father's company were going to be in his name but then appa and eomma adopted me. Not because of the shares or any other things, but for their happiness. They loved me so much that my personalities got possessive over them but Myeongseok didn't like this and he was behind our back. He always threatened appa in my absence, and when I got to know I will dissociate and further you know..."

"But his h-habit didn't stopped, he was coming o-on regular basis, so for the sake of my parents I left the house, not to mention but this was the main reason of me to leaving my own house. The couple who adopted me were facing problems all because of me... He always roams around our building, just to find any close one for making me weak and now he is succeeded.. now he will target you both, I'm scared hyung"
Jungkook completed and few drop of tears rolled down his cheeks and tae was quick enough to wipe them off.

"He will never do this now"
Jimin said afterwards, confusing taekook.

"What do you m-mean?"
"I already informed the cops about his threatening thing and they arrested them just a while ago"
Jungkook's eyes sparkled.

"Really?!"
Kook's eyes sparkled.

"Yes kook, but why didn't you filed a complaint against him?"
Kook looked down.

"I tried one time but he beat to it saying that I am mentally weak and I am doing it out of my mental problem, and after JK came into scene the cops believed him. So after that I never tried"
Vmin nodded their head.

"But what were you doing there? And your dress--"
Taehyung interrupted in Jungkook's question.

"Actually Jiminie suggested me to propose you, he was going to call you for me, as I was going to take you on date but then that shit came and rest is known to you"
Taehyung scratched his nape. Jungkook's eyes saddened.

'He is doing so much for me..'

"I'm sorry, you have to fac--"
"Shh bun, not a word now. You don't worry now kook. We are with you... I will never ever leave your side and about that oldy, then I have punished him so hard that he will not bother any of even after getting bail"
Jungkook smiled at Taehyung.

"Thank you so much... I owe you"
"Shut up! You accepted me, gave a chance is the biggest pay back for me"
Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek who startled.

"Oops! Sorry baby, did I made you uncomfortable? Actually because of kookie I got t-the habit--"
Kook shook his head.

"It's t-totally fine hyung. But still I want some time for this"
Tae squished Kook's cheeks in adoration.

"Take as much time you want to. I am happy at least I am capable for being your lover"
Jimin stood up.

"Okay, I will make you something to eat."
"I-I will help too"
Jungkook was ready to get up but Taehyung beat to him.

"You can't stand properly bun, let him do today and I am going to help him too, right hyung?"
Jimin nodded.

"Yes, you should take rest bunny, tae is there for me"
Jungkook's mind doubted the words and in seconds he dissociated into Jeongguk.

"What happened--"
Jeongguk was going to stand but hissed in pain.

Taehyung immediately helped the bunny boy.

"What happened to my leg?"
Tae shook his head in disbelief.

"Um Jimin hyung you go, I will join you later"
Jimin nodded and left to kitchen.

"What is wrong with me? Why my leg--"
"Myeongseok named person did this with you"
Taehyung cut him off, Jeongguk froze. He stared at Taehyung for any answer and when tae nodded he sighed.

"Your host told me everything and also..."
Taehyung told every thing which happened today and Jeongguk was happy inside as Taehyung and Jimin didn't left his side at all.

"And the most important thing is..."
Taehyung said and stopped in middle blushing furiously.

"What?"
Jeongguk was confused.

"Actually... Kook, he.."
"What about Jungkook?"
Taehyung placed his palm on his face blushing madly.

"Are you okay? Why are you behaving weird?"
Jeongguk asked.

"I-- your host... I mean Jungkook, accepted me"
Taehyung whispered the last sentence and gguk wasn't able to hear.

"Huh?"
"He gave me a chance... A CHANCE TO LOVE!!"
Jeongguk flinched hard when Taehyung screamed the last sentence.

"W-what? He accepted you?"
Gguk asked suspiciously. Taehyung nodded vigorously.

'Strange? Why it's not convincing?'

"Are you... Are you sure Taehyung?"
"Of course! You can ask it to Jimin hyung too. Even it was unbelievable for me too but then he proved me."
Jeongguk nodded.

"Nice for you then"
Tae pouted.

"Now why are you making this face?"
Gguk asked in his famous plain tone.

"What about you?"
Tae questioned.

"What about me?"
Gguk asked back.

"Gguk!! I asked you first!"
Taehyung whined.

"At least let me understand what are you talking about duh!!"
Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"When are you gonna accept me?"
Now this was the time for Jeongguk to blush or we can say tae thought but it was difficult to understand Ggukie's emotion.

But deep inside he was blushing too. And as usual he don't wanted to show his reaction to Taehyung.

"I will think about it"
Jeongguk said in soft tone. Taehyung jaw dropped.

"Fine!! Do whatever you want to do! Hmph"
Tae stood up pouting heavily and making his way to kitchen.

"Where are you going?"
Gguk asked.

"To hell"
Tae muttered in sarcasm.

"What is with you now?"
Jeongguk asked irritatedly.

"Nothing"
"Then why are you talking with me like this?"
Jeongguk was fed up of Taehyung's antics.

"Like how?"
Taehyung asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Like... N-nothing, you can go"
Jeongguk nervously stated.

"Okie"
Taehyung smiled plainly which was everything but happy.

'I have to understand your feelings gguk, and for that I have to behave opposite of my character'
Tae giggled internally and left to kitchen for helping Jimin.

"Finally you are here! I was going to call you"
Jimin sighed in relief.

"Mhm? What is it?"
"Actually can you please took out that measuring cup from the upper shelf"
Taehyung laughed loudly.

"Yo! Shorty bestie can't take out the cup!!"
Taehyung laughed loudly. Which was reaching till the bedroom where Jeongguk was resting.

'What is happening there? Why he is laughing?'
Gguk though in suspicious.

"Are you going to take out the cup or not?"
Jimin deadpanned.

"Okay okay"
Taehyung took out the cup.

They were busy in making the food. But Jeonggukie Jeon was restless, sitting at the bed doing nothing but hearing that giggles, and laughs of the best friends.

"What are they doing? And why I'm getting restless? Urgh!! Whatever I will check upon them"
Jeongguk slowly stood up. And stared to walking or we can say limping towards the kitchen.

His heart saddened when he noticed the duo right infront of his eyes, helping each other in cooking.

"Oh hey kook--"
"He is ggukkie hyung"
Taehyung flicked jimin's forehead playfully. Jeongguk clenched his fist.

"Oh.. yeah, why you came baby? You could have call us, do you need something?"
Jimin approached the guy who was looking at Taehyung for any response or any concern but he got none.

"N-nothing, I was just here to look upon you both..."
Jimin raised brows.

"What do you mean?"
"His doubts made him come here Jiminie. Let him doubt, it's his personality by the way. Come we have to finish cooking, I am hungry"
Taehyung said coldly, gguk's heart shattered into pieces when Taehyung didn't even hesitated to say mean words to him.

"I-- I will go"
"Where?"
Jimin asked.

"To my room--"
"Why? Do you doubt our cooking?"
Taehyung snapped. Jeongguk startled at the rude tone.

'I am sorry Ggukie, but I have to understand that you love me or not at least you like me?'

"Tae!! Shut up"
Jimin scolded.

"Don't think--"
"It's.. I a-am not doubting, I don't w-wanted to bother y-you both. I can manage--"
Tae cut gguk off.

"Chim, tell him to stay. Because he might be doubtful but inside there is my kookie, kook and JK, they need me, because at least they are expressive not like someone..."
Jeongguk nodded his head sadly and left to the bedroom.

Jimin stared at the stupid bear in rage.

"What was that?"
Tae shrugged his shoulder.

"Nothing"
"Nothing?"
"Yeah..."
"Then why were you being rude to him? How hurt he felt when you talked with him rudely"
Jimin fold his arms over his chest.

"I am testing him... Whether he loves me or not? Does he get affected by my rude and cold behaviour or not? I know he likes me but still I need proof"
Jimin shake his head.

"Then why didn't you asked the proof from Jungkook. He was never expressive. Ggukie was at least expressive. Why did you completely believed Jungkook and giving hard time to jeongguk?"
Jimin asked.

"Jimin you know the problem is with confession. Whether kook wasn't expressive but he confessed, he accepted me, he gave me chance but what about Jeonggukie? He just expressed I asked him earlier about his feelings then he simply denied... He is saying that he don't know!! Thats why I'm applying this idea, to let Jeongguk trust me and later on accept me. By behaving rudely he will understand that does he crave for my soft tone, does he craved for my attention...? If it is then I will able to understand his feelings... Nothing else"
Taehyung completed.

"Oh, it's like this... Okay I support you"
Jimin smiled and ruffled his hairs.

"But please don't give him hard time. He is injured already."
Chim warned making Taehyung nod his head.
.
.

With Jeongguk

"Why he is behaving rude with me? Did I do something wrong? He should accept my nature... There was no need to be rude, I want some time, to understand those feelings..."
Jeongguk muttered sadly, and continue resting.

Taehyung came with tray and found his coldy resting. He so wanted to wake him up, then what about his plan? So he called Jimin.

"Hyung, please give him this"
Jimin nodded.

"Gguk? Get up bunny"
Jeongguk got up slowly and took the plate in his hand.

He was going to take a bite but stopped when he found Jimin and Taehyung weren't having their food.

"Are you guys not gonna have the food?"
He asked.

"First you finish yours, after you will done eating, we will eat"
Jimin answered.

"But you are hungry too, then also why this special treatment?"
Jeongguk asked doubtfully, don't get him wrong it's his personality.

"Because you are injured bun."
"But you both are hungry--"
"Stop this talks chim, we should serve for us too. He is not believing us, thinking that we may be mixed something in the food, right Jeongguk?"
Full name from Taehyung's mouth felt very strange for gguk, he shook his head.

"I-I am not doubting, I was jus--"
"Who are you fooling? Anyways, come chim we will serve to ourselves"
Jimin glanced at gguk, who was looking so sad. And went to kitchen.

Jeongguk lost his appetite and started to play with the spoon.

'I should leave Jungkook right now, it's better Jungkook and other alters be with tae...'

"You are getting overboard! There's no need to exaggerate this plan! Stop it right instant"
Jimin warned and took his plate.

"B-but?"
Jimin glared at him challenging.

"Fine, I too am not liking this idea!"
Tae pouted Jimin sighed in relief.

"Hey! You didn't started yet?"
Jimin asked to Jeongguk who shook his head.

Before Taehyung could speak ggukie interrupted.

"I w-was not doubting you both, it is just I wanted to eat with you both"
Taehyung and Jimin nodded.

They started to eat their food.

Jeongguk was the first one to finish eating, he stood up ready to place the plate in kitchen but Taehyung stopped him.

"Keep it here, I will--"
"No it's okay"
Jeongguk said plainly and left to kitchen.

"See the circumstances of behaving like a fool infront of gguk"
Jimin mocked.

Taehyung kept his plate aside and left to kitchen, for apologising to gguk but his stupid clumsiness had other plan. His leg stumbled and he fell on Jimin. Jimin's plate fell on the floor, but he cared less he supported Taehyung so that he will not fall down.

Taehyung's lips touched jimin's right cheek. Jeongguk saw the scene and he got angry which resulted him to dissociate into JK.

"Taehyung you betrayer!!"
JK grabbed the fistful of Taehyung's hairs pulling him really harshly making him scream in pain. Jimin gasped.

"JK--"
Jimin's word made an abrupt stopped all because of JK's punch on Taehyung's face.

He was continuously punching taehyung with no mercy. Jimin tried to pull JK but went in vain, but still he didn't stopped pulling JK because it's his soulmate.

"JK leave him... It's n-not like you are thinking"
But JK's ears were closed and only rage and rage was in his mind.

He yanked Jimin away, result Jimin to fell on the flour while JK pushed Taehyung on the floor and started to kick him.

"I *kick* hate betrayers!!"
JK screamed, Taehyung stopped shielding himself. Jimin clasped his mouth in horror.

He put his all strength to pull JK towards him.

JK's eyes were spitting fire. Jimin went to his best friend and gasped seeing his bloody face and body.

"T-tae? Hey get-- get up!"
Jimin shake the younger but he already left the consciousness.

JK pulled Jimin by his collars but Jimin was not in his senses when his best friend was not opening his eyes.

He stared at JK in an unknown gaze.

JK raised a punch ready to hit Jimin but Jimin's next word made him stop his all actions.

"Please save tae, he is unconscious, you can kill me later... But-- but..."
Jimin choked on his tears and that's when JK came into his senses, he stared at his only love who was bloody mess and unconscious.

"T-taehyung... Hey, open your eyes"
JK patted his cheeks but went in vain.

"I-- I tried it... Please we should take him to hospital"
JK didn't respond further instead took Taehyung into bridal side, the people who lives in that apartment gasped in horror when they saw Taehyung's state. His own leg was injured but he didn't felt any pain at that moment.

The man of that child laughed.
"Afterall he showed his reality, that's what I was trying to say"
He smirked.

"Oh no! He is new here, right?"
The lady asked.

"Yes"
"It will happen, because that Jeon is mad"
She whispered. But Jimin and JK both heard it.

JK was baffled in his own thoughts.

'Am I really mad?'

No one speak a word. Jimin knew it's his personality but still he is angry on JK on himself. They settled in the car and drove off.

They reached in five minutes. JK placed Taehyung on the stretcher and took him to the ward. The doctors came hurriedly and gasped in horror.

"Who did this?!"
The same doctor who treated Jungkook yesterday asked to trio.

"And oh no! Your leg is bleed--"
"Forget about this you stupid doctor!! Treat my Taehyung!! Do this questions later after making him fit and fine"
JK spat rudely, the doctor immediately proceed to treat Taehyung's wound telling JK and Jimin to stay outside.

JK was pacing back and forth, while Jimin he was sitting helpless on the bench.

"Do you deserve to call him yours? After making him half dead?"
Jimin asked in whisper. JK halted.

"I deserve him but he don't deserve --"
"He deserves everything JK, everything!!! But he don't deserve you!"
Jimin slammed the bench hardly, startling JK in the process. JK gritted his teeth.

"Don't test my patience Jimin Park!!"
JK warned.

"Otherwise what? I am ready to get killed but first you have to listen! He was not betraying you, he was just... He j-just fell on me, just because he stumbled on his feet... I know you might have faced a lot of betrayal and fear, but my t-tae is not like any other men. He is innocent and down to earth, if he chose you that means he w-will never I repeat, he will never ever betray you!!
Jimin burst out in tears. JK felt a tug in his heart.

"W-why should I believe you?"
JK muttered, hesitation laced in his voice.

"I know your personality and I respect but you have to think about it. Your trust matters in this, I told you the truth but it's YOU who have to trust him... And I can guarantee you that my best friend will never betray you he will choose death but will never choose to leave you... You c-can take time, for trusting him. I know you love him, but the thing is that you need to do is to trust him"
JK nodded.

Guilt and regret was to the core for JK. He was ashamed of his act, and in that Jimin didn't even scolded him.

"Why are you s-still giving me a c-chance? You should send me-- me behind the mental asylum, didn't you heard other society members were talking about?"
JK asked for the first time softly.

"You are not mad JK, and this is you, you are aggressive and Jungkook created you all because for protection. Whatever it is you are still Jungkook's alter, not Jungkook! And if Jungkook was on your place he might never hurt Taehyung in anyway"
JK nodded, though some words of jimin's hurt him but he didn't reacted.

'I hope tae will forgive me'
JK sighed.

Doctor came out of the ward, smiling.
JK Jimin approached.

"He is fine, but who did this with him?"
JK gulped.

"We don't know doctor. He was out for some works. Can we meet him?"
Doctor nodded.

"Mr. Jungkook treat your leg, I told you to not walk but still--"
"I can manage, do your work old man!!"
The doctor gasped.

'Old and me? Such a rude compliment'
And the doctor left.

Jimin was the one who went inside and his heart clenched when he saw his only best friend, laying injured. Taehyung face was swollen, his forehead and side cheek were wrapped in bandages. Lips were busted, and eyes were closed.

He approached and grabbed Tae's palm startling tae into the process.

"C-chim--"
"Shh, do not speak anything. How are you feeling?"
Taehyung was going to reply but then he saw an sad hooman. He gestured the said boy to come closer.

"I'm s-sorry taeh--"
"It's okay, it's not y-your mistake"
Taehyung's voice came out faint. And JK can't help but to get more disheartened.

"You-- you don't have to forgive me this easily!!"
JK yelled at last, Taehyung chuckled.

"I was never angry on you jung-- sorry JK"
JK shook his head, his heart clenched unknowingly.

"Why are you be--"
"I am just disappointed"
JK snapped his head towards Taehyung.

"W-what?"
Tae nodded.

"It was fine that you accepted me, but I should have think about the timing, I should have give you the time but still it was YOU who accepted me. And the next thing is that you didn't trusted me, you know I was upset on gguk that he was not accepting and trying to trust me but now I-I am thinking that he is correct on his place at least he is being truthful to me not like you, who straight away called me betrayer..."

"And no I'm not scolding you nor mocking you, it's just from now on... You have to give yourself time that do you trust me or not? Because you didn't hit me o-out of je-jealousy but out o-of bet-betrayal, and that mere word hurt me"
JK nodded his head, though he wasn't ready to take time but still if Taehyung wants it, he will accept.

"I will ask doctor about your discharge"
Jimin interrupted, Taehyung nodded his head vigorously.

"But why?! He is so in--"
"U-uh Taehyung don't like hospitals, he hates it. And most importantly he feels scared of all it... That is why I took his care, I never let him fall sick it's just at that time Jeongguk managed everything..."
JK nodded his head in guilt.

"I.. I will wait outside"
"Wait"
Taehyung made JK stop.

"What is it?"
JK asked without turning around.

"Your leg is bleeding please treat it"
JK sighed and shake his head in denial

"I w-will wait outside..."
JK went out of the ward, and that's when he found the cruel Myeongseok uncle, but for JK he is cruel Myeongseok shit.

"I don't have to do anything JK, you did it yourself"
Myeongseok mocked.

"Why are you here?! AND HOW YOU KNOW WE ARE HERE?!"
JK pushed Myeongseok.

"Yo boy calm down!! Don't create a scene mad person, instead control your anger... Otherwise he will leave you too. How pathetic of you? The person who stood with you, accepted your madness you hurt that person only, shame on you! One day will come that you yourself will head to asylum"
Myeongseok straightened his posture and left the place, leaving JK in his own thoughts.
.
.

"Tae are you sure about it?"
Tae nodded.

"I am not telling you to back off, but still I can't see you getting injure"
Taehyung sighed at Jimin's concern.

"Chim, you definitely know about his personality. And you were the one who told me to not give up on Jungkook. So this may be happen in future too, he and I both have to manage this and you are there for supporting me. We have to be ready for everything."
Jimin cupped his cheeks.

"You are getting matured. How come this brainless alien started to speak thoughtful words, hm?"
Taehyung glared at him in disbelief, Jimin burst into laughter.

"You should stay here, I am going!"
Taehyung slowly stand up on his place and they both left out of hospital, Taehyung saw JK was patiently waiting for them.

He can see the regret in JK's eyes. He don't want JK to regret instead he wants he to believe him. He truly and genuinely loves Jungkook and his other personalities, so they all need to at least try to trust Taehyung fully. Now this time he will not hurt or will not make anyone hurry too, he will not behave rudely with Jeongguk anymore. He understood Jeongguk's inner thoughts.

"Let's go, shall we?"
JK nodded at Jimin's question and Jimin sat on the driver's seat while Taehyung beside him.

"T-taehyung aren't you sitting with me?"
JK asked for the first time in hesitation, well everything is going first time only.

"No, you sit. I wanna sit at front, because I want to let you know Jimin's place. He matters to me and vice versa. And no, not for mocking you but to make you comfortable about our friendship, please. Can you give it a try?"
Taehyung requested and who is JK to deny. He didn't spoke further and settled himself in the backseat of the car.

Taehyung too settled and Jimin drove off back to their apartment.

Throughout the ride JK was in his own thoughts. He was staring into space.

"Afterall he showed his reality, that's what I was trying to say"

"It will happen, because that Jeon is mad"

"Do you deserve to call him yours? After making him half dead?"

"Jungkook created you all because for protection."

"You are still Jungkook's alter, not Jungkook! And if Jungkook was on your place he might never hurt Taehyung in anyway"

"He will choose death but will never choose to leave you..."

"I am just disappointed"

"I-I am thinking that he is correct on his place at least he is being truthful to me not like you..."

"The person who stood with you, accepted your madness you hurt that person only, shame on you! One day will come that you yourself will head to asylum"

'I should leave Jungkook. He has Taehyung and Jimin hyung for protection now. I am relieved... I will create more problems in Jungkook's life, it's better to leave them... For their own betterment. Everyone are right...'

JK closed his eyes and Jungkook came, he frowned upon finding himself in car and when he saw Taehyung seated injured he gasped.

"Wh-what happened tae hyung?"
Jungkook asked in concern.

Taehyung stared at the worried face through mirror.

'JK left? Why? May be he is stressed...'

"Nothing bun, I will tell you in our house"
Jungkook nodded worriedly.

'Hope so I'm not the reason behind it...'
.
.

JK left but forever? Will he never come back? Was it Taehyung's fault? How will Jungkook will react on this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 3.3K 26
Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~
512K 12.1K 30
Fanart: © to owner (Will be taken down if requested) . . . . . Just a bunch of Taekook One shots, fluff and smut! Please enjoy! ~💞 Tae⬆️ Kook⬇️ . . .
25.5K 860 15
➢ If I know what love is, it's because of you ! Tons and tons of Taekook Oneshots cause why the fuck not !? Hope you all have a great time readin...
24.8K 329 44
(ENDED/DISCONTINUED! i no longer have much time to update this book, i am sorry! - natalie june, 2021) a collection of boy x boy drabbles and onesho...