π–πŽπ‘πƒ π“πŽ 𝐋𝐀.

By barbiearchives

π–πŽπ‘πƒ π“πŽ 𝐋𝐀. | in which a new college student navigates his way through life while juggling friendship... More

EPIGRAPH.
INTRO.
euphemisms of a newbie.
idgaf if it's 2 am.
we not lazy
room 905
you smoke ?
fmb.
what now ?
malcom x warned you.
traumatized
all i have
caught up in the rapture
rice & beans
why cant we fall in love
have mercy!
sometimes, its okay to shut the fuck up
stay.
active check.
a shitty new years.
i changed my mind.

want my baby back.

140 8 1
By barbiearchives

AS ANGEL OPENED HIS EYES, LOOKING around with his vision still blurred- probably from drinking the night before, attempting to reach out and stretch his arms- he realizes he's handcuffed to the bed frame. immediately panicking after realized his mouth was taped shut.

looking around the room to see his friends also tied up, knocked unconscious.

the door suddenly opens to reveal kamara, holding a gun and smiling- revealing her golden grillz. "i know, surprise." she spoke, breaking the silence. "see, you couldn't keep your mouth shut- or keep your hands to yourself, i was living my best life when i was with jamari, but you got in the way of that, so i thought i'd teach you a lesson. i sent my brother here to distract you while i got back with jamari so i can get the basketball wife life, but he wasn't going for it- soooo, i figured we'd just kill you." the clearly psychotic girl spoke, as her brother- lanerro enters the room also holding a gun.

"i enjoyed our time, but family come first." he said with guilt on his face.

a firing shot went off, causing angel to cry out in pain- kamara shot him in the leg. scaring the twins awake, they immediately began to panic.

kamara and nerro leaving the room, "i'll leave you kids to it." she announced as they exited.

"we gotta get the fuck out of here" dominique said as she had her sister bite the tape off of her mouth after getting her own off.

"they took our phones, how the fuck we supposed to call for help." leya said.

"you still got that backup phone?" her sister asked.

"leya sat on her side as her sister reached through her tied hands and got the phone out of her back pocket, and dialed a number.

once the person answered, angel tried his best to hear out who they were calling but couldn't- the boy was too focused on how much blood he was losing. "we're at 1448 pompano drive, bring as much backup as you can, please- they shot angel." was all he heard.

megan and nadine untied each others hands, and did the same for everyone else, nadine took a white t- shirt from the dresser they were tied to and wrapped it around angel's leg to stop the excessive bleeding.

the girls tried to unlock the window and escape through there until angel spoke out, "how are we gonna leave if we rode here with them? we need to find their keys." angel said.

"wait, do yall smell that?" nadine whispered, everyone nodded their heads- continuing to walk towards the window, only to see that half of the house is set on fire.

"this bitch set the house on fire!" dominique yelled as she looked around to see how were we going to get out before it was too late.

the girls quickly turned towards the room door- surprised at it being unlocked. "this bitch has to be the worst psychopath ever." megan said aloud.

the group carefully walked down the stairs- the tiles fried from being engulfed in flames, boards falling from the stairs.

angel remembered there being a back door somewhere near the steps they were currently on, he quickly ran in front and led the girls to the door- seeing that it was boarded up.

"guys, look for something that i can use to get this wood off of this door." angel panicked as he searched through the cabinets to see that they've all been wiped clean- completely empty.

"i got an idea." as megan said, she leaned into the twins' arms and they backed up while she jumped and stomped on the boards, kicking off a few. "again." she said as they repeated the process- but no luck.

the fire began to spread to their wing of the house, the group began to cough from the smoke becoming heavy.

after a couple of tries, the boards finally fell down and the friends quickly ran through the door and began to run through the woods until they found a nearby road.

seeing a road and a couple cars, they head towards the road, while leya sent their location to whoever she called earlier, the car pulls up and they see jamari in the drivers seat and khaleek with the van door open for everyone to enter, the rest of his friends from LA hopped out with their guns, and began to shoot kamara's men.

they continue to run to the road until angel is hit in the ankle by something causing him to fall and scream in more pain- turned over by kamara holding a tire iron in her hand with a knife connected on the end, holding the knife side up to his neck. "you thought it was gonna be that easy bitch? you ruined my life, so now i'm taking yours from you." she said before she slit his arm.

the girls tried to hop out of the van to help angel but they were held back, "we need to get yall outta here- khaleek got angel." kimo said as he shut the van door and jamari drove off after the two switched.

with angel crying for help, khaleek quickly ran to help him. "stay the fuck away" kamara said as she held the gun at angel's head. "i'll kill the fuck outta him right now- you take another step." khaleek was distraught, didn't know what to do.

"please bro, i love him. i don't know what i'd do without him- i'll give you whatever you want." digging into his pocket and pulling out a wad of cash. "is it money? is it money you want?" he asked throwing it at the girl. "please, just- just let him live." the boy pleaded with tears running down his eyes.

"i- i don't know what i want anymore, i just wanted a better life, i grew up with nothing, i never had anything to call my own, ive never felt love and i was so close to getting all three, and angel took it all from me, i swore that i wouldn't feel better until i got my vengeance." she spoke, while getting teary eyed.

while she talked and bent down to rub the tears out of her eyes, she took long enough for khaleek to tackle her and knock the gun out of her hand. as the two fought for the gun, the boy turned to angel "run, baby run as fast as you can and don't worry about me." he cried as angel began to run.

kamara hitting khaleek in the back with the tire iron causing him to cry out in pain, kicking the girl in her stomach causing her to fly back- she grabbed the gun and stood over him while holding the tire iron to his neck.

"i am gonna love thi-" she said before she was shot in the head.

khaleek looked up to see angel holding a gun- his hands trembling and shedding tears. "stupid bitch." he said.

khaleek quickly got up and grabbed the boy and gave him a long hug. "you saved my fuckin life bean." he said before walking off with him, walking past nerro on the ground- wounded, and barely alive.

he began to say "fuck yall niggas, y'all better hope i die." he said before finally dying.

angel- distraught, and confused on if he should kill him or not, khaleek grabbed the gun and shot the man multiple times before they continued to walk through all of the dead men on the ground.

"let's go the fuck home." angel said.

"thank you."

"no, you know i'll always come when you need me bean."

word to la. |
©2024, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020
220K 10.2K 33
πš—πš˜πš‹πš˜πšπš’ πš‘πšŠπšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš”πš—πš˜πš , 𝚠𝚎 πšŒπšŠπš— πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš’πš πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πš πš— πš•πš˜πš , πš“πšžπšœπš πš‹πšŽπšπš πšŽπšŽπš— 𝚞𝚜.
213K 5K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
393K 22.4K 35
When Quinn discovers a boy watching his friend group play basketball, he gets filled with curiosity. A string of events will lead to him meeting Cody...