Camelot Awakening

By anyalovestoact

An eighteen year old girl, Elaine discovers an ancient relic from the past, and later finds out that she is a... More

Prologue, what a Knightmare
friendship and wizardy
Lancelot and Elaine first talk to talk
Encountering Excalibur
Merlin's Beard! Merlin!
New queen arriving in Camelot
a Lancelaine moment
Elaine's first day of training
Modred talks with the Eldritch Witch
Merlin tries to break the curse
Lancelot's last minute jousting tournament
Lancelot's nurse
The Pyrolyx
The Rise of Morgana
Camelot in Peril
Strength from King Arthur
Crashing the Party
All hands on deck
Elaine's day off
Modred and Lancelot's fight scene
Possessed Elaine
La forest, Queen Guinevere
the triangular love
the troll havoc
Merlin's redemption
Tristan and the Knights
Live laugh love Sir Lancelot
Truth been told
Blood and treasures
Elaine healing Modred
Isolde informing the Queen
Tristan and Isolde
Modred's Betrayal
La Familia, together
Breaking trusts
Elaine's consternation
Current of twists and turns

Camelot Festival

23 1 0
By anyalovestoact

(A couple of moments past by the school bus arrives in front of the festival, everyone has gotten off and are gathering around the Professor waiting for instructions. The professor came out with a checklist on check board in her hands)

Professor: 

Alright ladies and gentlemens, remember the Camelot Festival is huge, always stick together, now you can be in groups of 2 or 5.

(Tristan and Elaine made eye contact and did a little fist bump together, already knowing that they'll be partners)

Professor: Walk around the scenery, take a good look at their history and at the end of the day we'll meet here at the same exact spot. I'll send out notifications on your phones at what time. Other than than that enjoy and have fun everyone!

(All of the students were amazed by the festival and were filled with excitement) 

Tristan: 

Okay where do you want to go first, i have an idea, want to go see Knights jousting?

Elaine: There's such a thing here?

Tristan: Well duh, this is the Camelot Festival we're talking about here. Of course there has to be a jousting tournament

Elaine: Since you already wanted to come here in the first place, why don't you lead the way?

Tristan: You're serious?

(Elaine nods to him)

Tristan: Sweet! Let's go before the tournament starts! 

(Tristan grabs Elaine's hands and they both started running to watch the tournament. The mysterious person was still following them from the school, and continues to spy. Tristan and Elaine arrives at tournament, only to see both two knights jousting each others on their horses) 

Tristan: Shoot, the seats are full... and it already started 

(Elaine looks around to double check for any empty seats, and finds 3 extra seats up front)

Elaine: Hey look, there's our lucky seats up front, lets go

(Elaine and Tristan went to their seats and sat down, both enjoying the tournament. The mysterious person spots them in the crowd, begins to cast a magic spell to make one of the knights fall off their horse) 

(As everyone was watching the crowd gasps in shock, Elaine quickly stands up surprised)

Tristan: I'm not so sure this happens in a jousting tournament.....

(While everyone was distracted by the incident of the falling knight, the mysterious person kept on walking closer towards Elaine, without her knowing, the mysterious person was about to attack Elaine, Tristan suddenly noticed the mysterious person behind Elaine)

Tristan: Elaine! Watch Out!

(Tristan quickly grabs Elaine's arm, Elaine falls on Tristan. Making the mysterious person to miss his attack move)

(The crowd realizes what was happening and all starts to run away, both Tristan and Elaine quickly got up, Elaine tries to escape but the mysterious person grabbed Elaine's arm)

Elaine shouts: Let me go!! 

(The mysterious person looks into Elaine's eyes, Elaine looks up only to see an unrecognized person and was struggling to release herself from the person) 

Tristan: You heard her freak, let her go!

(Tristan tries to push the person down, But the mysterious person then casted a forcefield around both him and Elaine, which made Tristan fall back. Tristan was surprised to see the forcefield right in front of him, and recgonize)

Tristan: ... Magic? ...

(With a little hesitation the mysterious person then throws Elaine across the crowd and she falls down onto the field)

Elaine grunts in pain: aah!...

Tristan: Elaine!!!

(Meanwhile in the actual CAMELOT)

(Scene shows Sir Lancelot upfront leading his friends, the knights of the round table on their horses riding through the woods, scenery shows a lot of beautiness of the green mystical forest) 

Lancelot shouts: Hiyah!!

(As they continue to ride, the Knights passed by a stone platform, that's when Lancelot's horse stops)

Lancelot: Woah! Hold your horses lads! 

(The Knights stopped and was curious on what was happening. Lancelot notices that his horse was sensing something strange around, which is why they didn't want to continue riding)

Sir Galahad: What is the matter Sire?

Lancelot: That, I am unsure.... keep your guard up men! 

 (Sir Lancelot hops off his horse, then gave his horse a soft pat, and he went off to investigate. Lancelot continues to walk through  forest only to find more pathways deep within the forest) 

Lancelot shouts: Hm.... nothing? Knights, lets head on back! 

(Before Lancelot was about to leave, a shining light caught his attention, as if it was a gateway portal to another world... His hands reaches to touch the shining light, as he touched the light Lancelot felt his whole body getting sucked into the gateway portal. Lancelot tries remaining calm as possible, he  was struggling to try and break free) 

Lancelot shouts: Galahad! Gaiwan! Alert the King! 

Sir Galahad: Sire? Sir Lancelot? What did you say?!  

(Lancelot suddenly got sucked in and got shifted into a different world. Being cautious of his surrounding he slowly wakes up only to see was shocked to see people dressed in medieveal times era) 

(Lancelot looks around and realizes that he wasn't in the Camelot he knew anymore, Lancelot looks around confused to where he was, He then sees people running away and hearing loud clammoring)

(The mysterious walks closer, and is about to use his staff to attack Elaine)

(Elaine uses another item to block him from his attack. The mysterious person was impressed by her quick thinking skills)

(Elaine then kicks the person in the stomach, and she had the advantage to escape)

(Tristan quickly came down in the field, he signals Elaine to come over for safety)

(Elaine was tries to make a run for it, but the mysterious person used a magic lasso to catch Elaine by her arm. He starts to pull her closer)

Mysterious Person's mind: Fight Back...... 

(Elaine was struggling to try to break free)

(Lancelot suddenly arrives at the scene, he sees both the mysterious person and Elaine fighting on the field, he also notices the girl Elaine in trouble)

(Elaine tries to touch the lasso, but it stings her hands, she winces)

Elaine: Ow! I said Let Go!!

(Tristan sees a sword without any hesitation he grabs the sword and was about to run over to help Elaine, when Lancelot leaps over him)

Lancelot: Stand down young squire!

(Tristan stops surprised to see the Knight helping, Lancelot pulls out his sword then manages to cut the lasso apart, which made Elaine fall down)

(The mysterious person looked up and was surprised to see Lancelot, as if they seen each other's before...)

Lancelot: if you want the girl, you're going to have to get through me!

(Elaine looks up, only to see a knight and shining armor right in front of her)

Lancelot: Reveal yourself! 

(The mysterious person didn't respond back)

Lancelot: I said reveal yourself!

(The mysterious person then used some sort of magic powder to make himself disappear)

(Both Lancelot and Elaine looked confused, Lancelot then looks over to Elaine to see her injured)

Lancelot walks over to help Elaine: Are you alright, miss?

Elaine sighs in relief: I'm quite alright, really- 

Lancelot: Are you sure? Are you hurt? 

Elaine: Just a little on the wrist but sir but I'm really fine-

Lancelot: No, we must tend to your wounds right away. Just incase the conditions can get serious

(Elaine and Lancelot both started to make eye contact)

(Tristan quickly comes running over and hugs Elaine)

Tristan: Elaine! Thank goodness, Are you okay??

Elaine: Guys! I'm fine... Watch the arm and my wrist though.

Lancelot: Easy there lad

Tristan: Um, who was that person?

Elaine: I have no idea, let's just hope he's the least of our problem

Lancelot: Come young squire, let's help out your friend with the wounds 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 583 25
A long time ago, before Morgana became evil, before she knew she had magic, before Arthur became King, Morgana gave birth to her daughter. A sorceres...
174K 6.1K 12
Merlin has been having nightmares brought on by his traumatic past. Arthur and the rest of the Knights of Camelot notice that something is amiss and...
1.2M 2.3K 49
The Age of Arthur is over, for fifteen years the lands of Britannia have been subjected to wars, raids, and those who have survived are forced to end...
461 167 10
"I was unprepared when I woke up in an unknown world." Once, there was a kingdom forged in prosperity. Reigning at the top of its glory drew peace an...