His Mrs.Rathore

Sapthaswara

Book 1 of "Arranged Marriage" Series Dive into this Arranged Marriage which is spicy, salty and sweet. They... Еще

His Mrs.Rathore
Characters
Character aesthetics ❤️
🔥🦋❤️ Them ❤️🦋🔥
His Mrs.Rathore
Amara ❤️
Abhiraj 🔥
V's Engagement
An Old Friendship
The Urgent Meet Up
The Trial Day
The Proposal and The YES
The Gala
V ki Shaadi
✨Dance Class✨
Shaadi & First Night
💞 A Little Closeness 💞
Feelings✨❤️
✨ Increasing Heartbeats ✨
Quality Time
🤐 Her Silence 🤐
Making it up 💕
Good times
Slaps & Kisses
Teasings 💝
Emergency
Longings ✨
Punishment
Accident
Taking care
Bua is Gone
❤️Confessions❤️
🔥Love making🔥
Small moments ✨
🌧️At the Balcony in the Rain🌧️
The Rage attack
Planning
Problem solved
Varsha?
Creating Problems
Aasthma Attack
🔥Sensual Holi with Colours🔥
Leaving
❤️Calls and Messages❤️
His Coldness and Break down
Kalki
Girls/Boys Time
Pleasurable Punishment
Trip
✨❤️ Thiruvananthapuram ❤️✨
Jealousy
Kidnapped
Found
Going home
Sneaking
Final Decision
✨It's a New Beginning✨
🔥Suhagraat🔥
Honeymoon
✨Festival(s)✨
🦋Our little one🦋

Last day

950 47 11
Sapthaswara

Abhi's Pov

I opened my eyes and yawned. It's morning, but still dark. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my wife sleeping beside me. I sat up and looked at her.

"Fuck!!!"

⚠️

I cursed as I saw the sight in front of me. She is sleeping. Eyes closed, lips pouted, leashes touching her chubby cheeks. Her T-shirt ridden up showing her perky nipples and her curvy waist full on display. Her Belly button asking me to bury my tongue inside it. My eyes darkened as my already hard member stirred. Her skirt ridden up showing her thick chocolate brown thigh of one leg. The quilt long gone.

She will be the death of me

I couldn't stop my fingers from tracing her stomach. My fingers trailing up to her chest from her waist band of her skirt. I graced the pad of my thumb on her nipple.

"Mmmm"

She moaned. I jerked my head to see her still in sleep. I made my lips wet with my tongue playing with her nipple between my fingers. She stirred in sleep. I withdrew my fingers and groaned.

She is asleep bitch

I mentally said and reached for her T-shirt to pull it down but as I reached near her chest, my eyes filled with her sweet brown nipples. Fuck it!!! I will do it slowly. Gently hovering over her, I kissed her left nipple and then the right one. I flicked my tongue on her nipple earning a whimper from her. I can't control. I latched onto her left nipple. Gently sucking it while kneading her right boob.

"Mmm.... Ahh!!!" She moaned

I looked up and saw her eyes still closed but breath fast and lips parted. Shit!!! I will lose it. I sucked it hardly once

"Ahhh!!!" She moaned louder

The room is not sound proof

I stopped and came above her. My breath fanning her lips. She opened her eyes. I saw her eyes, which is full of love for me.

"Good morning baby" I whispered against her mouth and pecked her lips

"Good morning" she said and I deepened the peck into a kiss

I sucked her lower lip, while we sucked my upper lip. Her hands went into my hair, while I kneaded her breast and caressed her waist. She moaned into the kiss, as I pinched her nipple, taking the chance I thrust my tongue into her mouth, tasting her.

I pulled out of the kiss as I felt her out of breath. I feathered kisses on her neck and collar bone. Then went down to her chest which is heaving up and down. I kissed her valley and then went to her nipple.

"Ahh!!!"

She moaned under her breath as I bit her nipple and licked it. I climbed over her and whispered against her lips.

"Don't make any sound yeah?"

She looked into my eyes and nodded. While I went back to my position and started sucking onto her nipple. She is whimpering under me. I stopped sucking her nipple and trailed my tongue down to her stomach leaving a wet trial of my saliva. I dropped many butterfly kisses on her stomach. I saw her biting her lower lip controlling the moan, while her fingers clutching my hair in a fist.

I circled my tongue around her naval teasing her. And sucked in her stomach, making her shudder. I kissed her naval again and again.

"Mmmm ahh!!"

She moaned a little louder when I thrust my tongue into her belly button. I took my hand to her mouth and teased her lips with my thumb. The pad of my thumb caressed his lips in a circular motion. I pushed my thumb in her mouth as I bite in her stomach making her muffle a moan and hiss together.

"Suck on it baby. Like a good wife"

I whispered and lifted her skirt a little showing her wet blue panty. She sucked my thumb, while her hands, held my wrist and gripped the sheet beneath her. I groaned as I saw her panty sticking to her skin with wetness. I graced above her slit through the cloth with my thumb.

"Hmm.....mmm!!!"

Her muffled moan was heard. I caressed her pussy above the cloth and hooked my finger to its side, before pulling it off her. She was breathing heavily and sucking on my thumb like a hungry baby inorder to stop the sounds she was making. Her wet sex came into my view. My shaft stood up in excitement. Her glistening pussy inviting me to eat it out.

"Mm....hmm!!!"

She moaned as I pressed my thumb on her clit. I rubbed her clit and hovered over her and whispered against her lips

"Do you want anyone to hear the beautiful sounds you make Amu? Hmm? Do you want that? Do you want them to know that your husband is eating you out in the morning itself? Worshipping your pussy and you enjoying it like a good fucking wife? Hmm? Do you want them to know it?"

I pulled my thumb out and licked her lips teasing her.

"Do you want that baby? Your cousin hearing your moans, while I eat you like my breakfast?"

I asked again, as my fingers played with her clit. She took a breath and shuddered under me. She shook her head in a 'no'. I pecked her lips. She tried to kiss me but I pulled back and said,

"Don't make any sounds..... Okay baby. As much as I like hearing you moan, I hate others hearing it. It's only my right. So be hush"

She nodded like an obedient kid at school. I trialled kisses from her jaw to her chest then to her stomach. She nite down on her lips while her hands clutching the sheets and my hair and nape. I kissed down to her lower abdomen and pushed her skirt more up, gathering it at her waist. I looked at her pussy wet for me. I licked my lips and spread her legs more. Her breaths and heartbeats are so much audible now.

"Ah..mmm-"

She half moaned but closed her mouth with her palm, when I attacked her pussy. I gave a long lick on it and sucked her lips down here. I teased her opening with my tongue, as she shuddered and shivered. I kissed her clit and licked it once more. She tried to close her legs. But I stopped it and murmered a 'no' onto her vagina. She is pressing her palm onto her mouth while her eyes are closed. I blow onto her wetness making her shake.

I couldn't control more. I sucked her clit harshly and fastly. Her hips bucked at my sudden action. I pressed her thigh more into the cot making her still. I ate her. My tongue, teeth and lips down here, where my dick belongs. I sucked her more making her yelp. I pushed my twin fingers inside her making her jump on her place. I started pushing it in and out while sucking onto her clit. Soon enough I felt her clenching around me, breathing heavily keeping her eyes shut.

"There yet wifey?"

I whispered against her pussy. She nodded her head aggressively. I smirked and added a third finger inside her pushing and pulling it harshly. My fingers gliding into her  and back, while my lips sucking her clit. It's only the sound of wetness while my fingers thrust into her and her harsh breaths in the room. Her core clenched around my fingers as her breath turned more loud.

"Cum baby..... Cum all over my fingers and tongue"

I whispered. As I finished the sentence she came down furiously on my fingers and mouth. I licked her clean and my fingers. She tastes like fucking mine. I pecked her warm pussy once more and hovered over her. I removed her palm from her mouth and smashed my lips onto hers, taking her in a passionate kiss. I broke the kiss tugging her lower lip and kissed her shoulder hugging her close. I heard her gasp, as my hard on touched her thigh. I chuckled at her behaviour and nuzzled my nose in her cheek.

"That's what you do to me even when you are fully clothed" I said biting her cheek

"Pervert"

She said and turned to me so that we are face to face. She pecked my lips and bit on my lower lip making me groan. She giggled as I shook my head

"Urghh....!!! Fuck!!!!"

I groaned as I felt her gripping my shaft, caressing it.

"Want help with that?"

She asked against my mouth and licked my lower lip.

Seductress

"Very much baby..... Please help me" I said breathlessly

"Um hmm"

She hummed as she rubbed my clothed dick. I closed my eyes tight and nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck. She caressed my tip over the cloth and then withdrew her hand totally.

Did she stopped?

"Shit!!!!"

I growled fisting her hair and biting her neck, making her hiss, as she gripped my shaft. Now inside my sweats. I am already shirtless. She graced her thumb on my tip making me shiver. I swear I might cum just by her mere touch. I felt her wrapping her fingers around my thick shaft. I dropped a kiss on her neck encouraging her.

Soon she started stroking my dick. Up and down in a slow movement first. Painfully slow. I licked her neck, making her hold my dick tightly, making me jump a little. Her movements fastened as I shook completely.

"Ah...!!!! Urghhh!!!!"

I moaned and groaned as her pace sped up. I sucked onto her neck harshly inorder to make no noises. Her hand skillfully working on my shaft, while I suck her neck, fisting her hair. Her breath hitting my shoulder.

"Fuckk!!!! Amu!!!! Go on like that"

I moaned keeping my head on her shoulder, breathing heavily. Her pace remained uniform, as I was at my edge.

"Shit shit shit!!!!!"

I groaned hugging her tightly as I came all over her palm.

⚠️

I breathed heavily, trying to catch my normal breath. That was fucking awesome..... I kissed her shoulder and moved back, as she took her hand out of my pants. I pecked her lips and said

"I Love you"

"I too love you"

She replied. We layed there few more minutes and then stood up and took a bath together. Only bathing. She told me that we will get late and she want to make breakfast. So I stopped myself. But it's lovely to take a shower with her. We talked about the company, about Maa's and Amma's phone calls, how they miss us and the views we saw and how she will miss here when we leave. We are leaving here on Saturday evening. Amu is already sulking that she needs to go to office from Monday onwards.

Soon it was breakfast time. All of us helped in arranging the table, then ate together and then went to make sadya(meal), which is a Kerala special dish.

"What's on your neck sugar plum?"

Aarav asked as Amu tied up her hair in a bun. I looked at her and saw the art created by me. I smirked, while she touched her neck.

"Where?" She asked

"There" he said pointing to the mark I made

"Dikhao" Shyama said. Amu turned to her

"Oooooo!!!!!!" Gyno and Shyama teased

"Kya hain?" Amu asked

"Love bite" Shyama said

"Nahi...... Label hain" Gyno said smirking

I saw my wife's eye bulging out in realisation. She glared at me. I smiled at her while she just continued glaring

"Why are you killing him with your eyes?" Gyno asked

"Toh kya pyar Karu?" She asked

"Haa Karo bindass Karo" I said

"Chup rahiye aap" she scowled and I chuckled

I gave a side eyes to Aarav to see his reaction but none was found. He was shaking his head with a frown. I smirked mentally.

Take that dude .......

"Mmmm......!!!! This is so good" Aarav moaned

Why does he always have to moan?

"What?" Amu asked

"Pulisheri"(a sour and sweet curry) Aarav said

"Really?" She asked

"Yeah taste it"

He said extending the same spoon which was inside his mouth a moment ago. I was going to get it but she already took it in her mouth and nodded her head in agreement.

"It's actually nice"

She said. I cleaned my fist and took a deep breath, calming my senses.

It's okay.....

"DON'T TOUCH MY BANANA" Gyno yelled all of a sudden

"I AM NOT TOUCHING YOUR BANANA ITS MINE" I heard Shyama yell at the same pitch

"What are the saying?" V asked in an unsure tone bulging out his eyes

"It's too small" Gyno said caressing a small yellow banana, causing bhaiyya to choke on his saliva.

"Yeah and cute too" Shyama said making V flustered

"In dono ko kya hua?" Amu asked

"I don't know but definitely they are not okay" Aarav said

"Guys...... What happened?" Amu asked

"Look, there is a bunch of bananas" Shyama said

"Yeah small, sweet and cute bananas" Gyno said

"Okay. Anu time for medicines chalo" bhaiyya said and took Gyno with him

"Time for...... Um...... resting.... Tum bhi chalo" V said and took Shyama with him, even if she protested

"So?" I heard Aarav ask

"So" Amu asked raising her eyebrows

"How is your office?" He asked

"Good" she said

"Good?" He asked again

"Why? Do you want it to be bad?" I asked irritated

"Raj" Amu warned

"No no...... I was just asking" Aarav said

"Voh chodo...... Why aren't you married yet?" Amu asked

Yeah.....
Finally .

"Because you were not here" he answered

Wrong move bitch

"Excuse me what?" I asked in a rough tone

"Tsk..... Raajjj" she whined but I glared at him

"Yes it's true. I was supposed to marry her" he said

It raised my blood pressure. My eyes darkened as I gritted my teeth.

"Tum bhi na........ Don't rail him up. Stop that" Amu said

Of course..... Dont rail me up. I will burn you into fucking ashes.

"Sach hi toh bola Hain" he said

"Haa voh bhi Hain" Amu said chuckling

What????

"Bhook lagi hain..... I want food" we heard Shyama say, before I could enquire more about it.

"You are always hungry" Gyno said

"Haa toh......" Shyama said extending the last word.

"Ok guys sit down" Aarav said

V was going to sit on the dining table chair but Amu stopped him. He raised his eyebrows and said

"You asked to me sit, now you are stopping me"

"On the floor" she said

"Hein?" He asked confused

"You wanted to eat sadya right? Now let's eat it in the traditional way" Aarav spoke with a smug smile, while V gave him a fake smile and came to me.

"Muh thod dunga sale ka" he whispered against my ears

"Mera bhi bohot man kar raha hain" I replied

"Chalo chalo" Amu said

We all sat on the floor in Indian style. Banana leaves were placed in front of us, followed by curries and rice. The rice here look different and curries are colourful, papad, banana, banana chip and some sweet thing. I watched bhaiyya eat and followed it. When the rice with curry touched my tongue, I went to a word of ecstasy. This sadya(meal) is damn good.

As we all finished the meal, Amu served payasam(sweet dish). I was already so full. Now she is making me eat it.

"Nahi Amu..... I am full" I said

"Thoda Khao...... It's tasty" she insisted

"Yes Abhi this is how you eat sadya. First the meals and then at last payasam" Bhaiyya said

"But-"

"Mere liye"

She cut me off and pouted. Showing her puppy eyes, she pleaded. I sighed and said

"Fine dedo"

"Yay!!! Muah" she blew me a kiss and served, while I chuckled along with others.

Soon all of us were immobile, with tummy full of food. Even breathing was restricted. We all sat on the Varanda. Bhaiyya already slept, keeping his head in Gyno's lap, hugging her small baby bumb, while she is sleeping leaning to the railing. V is hugging Shyama sideways and they are sleeping too. My wife was nowhere to be seen. Aarav is sleeping sitting in the arm chair. Soon I heard the sound of anklets. She came to me and smiled but frowned when she saw others sleeping but she was looking at Aarav.

She walked to me and was going to sit beside me but I pulled her to my lap, making her yelp in surprise. She glared at me fakely. I buried my head in the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent.

"Are you sniffing me?" I heard her ask.

"No. Taking in the scent" I said dropping a kiss on her neck, above the mark, I gave her in the morning.

"Um hmm?" He hummed in question

"Um hm" I hummed in answer

We stayed like that for a few moments. I hugged her close and kept my lips on her shoulder, with a little possessiveness. She threaded my hair and caressed my back. I got a call from US branch, it's all messed up there. I am tensed. I should go there to solve that trouble. One week may be. I tightened my hold on her.

"What happened Raj?" She asked and I sighed

"Nothing" I mumbled into her neck

"Something is there. You are looking tensed" she said cupping my cheeks making me look at her.

"Kuch nahi hain....... Bas I am full" I said masking

"So? They are all full. They don't have this eww look on their face" she said

"Eww look?" I asked raising my brows

"Yeah this creased forehead, tension filled eyes, worried expression" she said

"I am fine...... It's just-"

"Jhoot bole kauva kaatte" she said cutting me off

"Accha ji" I asked

"Haan ji" she said giggling

"Toh ab tak kyu nahi kaatta" I asked

She bit her lip and in the view my dick jumped. This motherfucker always wants to interept in our romance to make it more romantic. I hissed as I felt a bite on my ear.

"Kaatt liya" she said giggling

"You little-" I started tickling her, she started laughing and threw her head back. I also have a smile on my face.

CLICK!!!!

A click sound was heard and we realised that we are not alone. Shit!!!! I stopped tickling and looked around to see five pairs of eyes on us with pure adoration in their eyes. She stood up from my lap and placed a strand of hair behind her ears with her cheeks red.

"What???" I asked acting all cool

"Mujhe kabhi tickle nahi kiya tumne" V spoke, making everyone face palm themselves

"Mein kar doon" Shyama asked showing her sharp nails

"Nahi meri maa..... Sorry biwi.... Mujhe Marne ki shauk nahi hain" he said standing up

"Um..... Cup cake, namukk ambalathil ponam" (we need to visit the temple) Aarav spoke

"Ayyo!!! Ath njan marann" (I forgot) she spoke

"Which temple?" Bhaiyya spoke

Temple?

"Ivide aduth olla kudumba kshethram" (Kul Devi temple near us) she replied

"Who all are going?" Gyno asked

Going where?

"Only us" Aarav spoke placing his hand around her shoulder.

What the fuck means 'only us'?

"Means only me and cup cake are going" Aarav said

Did I say that aloud?

"Loud and clear" Bhaiyya said laughing while others joined him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello guyssss

Update ❤️

How are you doing?

I was thinking about starting a series with this book as the first one.
What's your opinion?
Should I?

Vote
Share
Comment

Byeeee 😌❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

114K 4.6K 39
"you don't have to do this just because your parents said.... You still didn't finished your studies.... If you don't like me say it directly papa I...
4.4M 229K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
134K 7K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...
Rajputana Manika

Исторические романы

202K 8.1K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...