ADMIRING LOVE

由 Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... 更多

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 115

4.5K 556 144
由 Richaa_Sharma

A week has passed.

After that day, there has been some distance between them ( avneil ) again, and they have stopped talking to each other even when they are in the same room.

Meanwhile, Neela and Raj also came to meet Avni the next day where Neela apologizes to Avni for her mistake of slapping her and she also explains to her that it is not what she is thinking...She is still as auspicious as she was before so she should remove all these bad thoughts from her mind.

But all these words of Neela have no effect on her and she ends the conversation by saying that she doesn't mind her mother slapping her.
And then she doesn't talk to her mother much anymore and when Raj tries to explain something to her on this matter, on that, Avni does not even talk to her brother due to which Raj gets hurt.
Every day she is distancing herself from everyone, and because of this, everyone is getting hurt now.

Even when Neil tries, Avni does not talk to him and keeps reminding him the same thing that she is not worthy of him so he should not talk to her.

On the other hand she does everything else the same way she has been doing since long, she spends time with khanna family but whenever she is with the family, there is only one thought in her mind that she has no right to keep this family away from that happiness...Every family wants to expand their family, but she cannot expand this family.

And thinking about all this, only one thought comes to her mind these days and she thinks that this will be difficult but maybe this will be right now.

And other side,no matter what the situation is between them, Neil never repeats his mistake again, He never goes anywhere leaving her, whether she talks to him or not, he tries to stay with her as much as possible.

One day Neil is sitting alone in his room, Avni is not in the room so he is doing some office work but suddenly he sees Avni coming into the room with an envelope in her hand and she stands right in front of him, He smiles when he hears her say she wants to talk to him

" Mujhe aapse kuch baat Karni hai...." She says this with a mix of hesitation, fear and who knows how many emotions

" Haan kaho n " he says

Avni looks at him and gulps before speaking, her eyes are also little moist but she knows that this is the right thing to do now.

" Maine sign kar diya hai, aap bhi kardo....." She says while extending the envelope towards him which confuses him but at the same time a fear rushed inside him...Sign? Paper?

He quickly opens the envelope and his eyes widen in shock and his heartbeat increases upon seeing their divorce papers, He cannot believe his eyes that Avni has brought this in front of him and her signature is already there on that paper.
How could she do this to him.

" Now what have I done Avni ? What is my fault?" His eyes well up with tears as he says this. He had not imagined this even in his worst nightmare.

" There is no fault of yours here, But I don't want to live with you." She says this with difficulty...it is not easy for her to take this decision because she loves him more than her life but she doesn't want to be a burden on him...She does not want him to keep doing everything for her alone where she cannot give him anything.
He has supported her in every phase but she has always been seen failing in this thing.
She is not so selfish that she would sacrifice everyone else's happiness for her own happiness.

At the same time, Neil is also understanding her unsaid words, it is not her decision...it is just the decision of that time which is not right between them right now.

" Avni I know why you want to do this....but jaan, I am telling you the truth, I don't want anything from you, just stay with me....please don't do this..." He speaks while holding both her hands in his, which pains her heart, but she separates her hand from his.

" No, this is all a lie....how many years will you stay with me with this flaw? One year? 2 years? 5 years? What after that....You will not stay with me like this for the rest of your life...." Neil hears her words and about to says something but she continues

" And let's assume that you will stay like this but what is the fault of this family? Why should they be deprived of this happiness? I am not so selfish that I would ignore everyone's happiness to be with you...that is why it would be better if we separate...And you...you....you get married to someone else." Neil gets shocked at her words.

" And you think I will be able to do this....?" He asks her being hurt but then he composes himself thinking something

" okay, you want a child right...the world has progressed so much...there are so many ways...And if that is not an option then the last option is that we will adopt a child but please tell me that you are joking......" He speaks while holding back his tears because he understands that she wants to do all this only for the child.

" I am not joking, and I don't know anything, I have said what I had to say....Now you sign it on this paper and free yourself from the bad omen like me." He loses his patience on hearing her words and suddenly gets angry.
He tried to convince her a lot with love but not anymore.

" Shall I sign this paper?" he asks her and she gets scared for a moment seeing his anger but still gives a slight nod without looking into his eyes.

" Reh logi mere bina ?" Her heart starts beating faster at his question, No, she won't be able to live without him, but she will do this for him, and that is why she nods unwillingly while looking down.

" ok i will sign, are you happy?" she looks at him and takes a step back when she sees him walking towards her and her steps stop when her back hits the wall. Her chest is heaving up and down due to heavy breathing and their eyes meet.

And she sees his hand reaching out towards her, and suddenly she feels and sees his fingers on her chest, right over her heart where his name always shines on her heart.

" Yehaan jo naam likhaa hai, use mitaakar aao, main sign kar dunga." He says that because the names of each other are not written on their hearts just for the sake of saying, it is actually written in the form of a tattoo.

" Jis din yehaan likhaa naam mitaa dogi main sign kar dunga kyonki tab mujhe yakeen ho jaayega ki tum mere bina reh logi....." She sees how calmly he is saying this but it is impossible, she will never be able to erase his name from her heart.

But then she pushes him back so as not to melt with his words.

" All this talk is useless...and I don't even understand it all...all I know is that I want a divorce from you."

" And I won't give you a divorce....samjh me aayi baat...." he yells to which she slightly flinch at his voice

" Maine in kaagaj ke tukdon par shaadi nahi ki thi tumse, jo tum mere saamne ye lekar aayi ho humara rishta todne...." she sees him on this

" And yes I am warning you that no member of the family should know about this because whatever happens, I will not leave you and one more thing.......today you have really crossed the limits......I will never forgive you for this mistake....Remember this..." He tells her, to which she looks at him

" If you won't forgive me, then sign these papers." She says again with courage, to which he glares at her.

"Main nahi karunga....." he says and further, he doesn't say anything wrong in anger, that's why he goes away from there for some time to calm himself down because he knows this much that this divorce will not happen under any circumstances, no matter how much she tries.

It is night time, after the evening argument both of them do not see each other face to face.

Avni is standing in the balcony of the room and looking at the sky.

On the other hand, Neil is sitting on the roof and looking sadly towards the sky.

He never understood when their happy relationship reached the stage of divorce but today he doesn't think much about these things because he is sure that no matter how much he has to fight with Avni, he will not leave her...And it is not her fault, she is just not in the right situation at this moment, it does not mean that he will give up on their relationship.

He has been very gentle with her so far but this is one thing he did not expect from her and he knows very well how to change this decision of hers.

If she is his weakness, then he is her weakness too.
Now he will really have to do something because enough is enough....both of them cannot live like this for the rest of their lives.

Fighting his thoughts, he takes a deep breath and heads towards the room, he knows there might be an argument again but he is prepared.

Neil comes into the room and seeing the room empty, he goes to the balcony where he sees her who is silently looking towards the sky

He clears his throat to make her aware of his presence upon which she composes herself and then she turns towards him who is looking at her seriously

Both keep looking at each other silently but then he breaks their silence

" Dinner ka time hai, niche chalo." He says to which she looks at him and is about to turn away again without saying anything but stops at Neil's voice

" Aur dekho, don't throw this tantrum today....chup chap chalo warna tumhe pta hai Mujhe tumhe uthaakar le jaane me bhi koi paresaani nahi hai...." He says to which she gets slightly shocked by his tone.

" Toh khud chal rahi ho yaa uthaakar le chalu ?" He says this and takes a step closer to her but realizing the seriousness of his words, she moves away from there herself on which Neil turns back and sees her going into the room and then going out of the room at which he sighs.

Following Avni, Neil also comes down to the dinner table and everyone starts having dinner....Avni is playing with the food in her plate which Neil notices but he doesn't say anything.

But suddenly Shweta's phone starts ringing and Shweta tells everyone that it is Neela's call and then Shweta talks to Neela and after hanging up the phone shweta tells everyone that Simran is in the hospital as her labor pains have started.

After this, Shweta hesitates a bit but still after thinking something she asks Avni

" Avni beta chalogi ?" Shweta asks this to which Avni is really feeling like going to this happy occasion of her bhaiya-bhabhi but suddenly she remembers that she is a bad shadow and no, she will not cast her evil shadow on the happiness of her bhaiya-bhabhi.

Avni's eyes get wet and she shakes her head no to give her answer to Shweta, which Shweta doesn't feel bad about, she can understand.

" Theek hai, fir tum apna khayal rakhna...main aur Prakash ji jaa rahe hai...." Shweta says and looks at Neil, he gives her a assured look to which she smiles slightly.

Bebe also does not go because it is night time and her health is not well these days.

Whereas after Shweta and Prakash leave, Bebe goes to her room and Neil follows Avni to their room.

And then what he sees makes his anger reach its peak again but still, he maintains his composure.

" Ab ye kya hai ?" He asks Avni when he sees her carrying a pillow on the couch but Avni doesn't respond to his question and she is about to sit on the couch but Neil comes close to her and takes the pillow from her hand and throws it away.

" bed par so." He says

" Mujhe nahi sona." She says.

" Arre, abhi divorce hua nahi hai....tab tak biwi ho, bed par so sakti ho...." She looks at him on hearing his words, her eyes get moist on hearing that until the divorce is finalised, she will be his wife.

" Aur, Ab tak koi jabardasti nahi ki...ab kya karunga.....jo chahti ho, wo hoga.....aaj tak maine tumhari koi wish adhuri chhodi hai ?" She sees him on this, and what he says next shocks her

" main sign kar dunga, happy ?" She gets shocked on this, He agreed so easily.

" But do you know what will happen after that...?" She looks at him confused at his words and waits for him to continue.

" Well, leave it, you don't even want to live with me then what will you do by knowing what will happen next when you will not be with me......But sleep on the bed for the love we had." He says to which she looks at him....She doesn't understand his behavior or his words at this point and saying this, Neil goes to the balcony where she sees him.

And as for his words, until they both are separated, she should sleep on the bed, so she doesn't understand why she is agreeing to this and her steps go back towards the bed and then she lies down in her place, drowning in the pool of thoughts.

But suddenly she feels that Neil has come from behind and cuddle her and before she could say anything, Neil says

" There is a happy atmosphere in the house right now, so wait a bit.
after the naming ceremony of Simmi and Raj's child, I will announce our divorce at home but till then please give me the right to hug you like this." Avni hears this and tears roll down her eyes.

They will really get divorced, Neil has agreed but this is what she wanted then why is her heart hurting more now than before.

" I can't win by fighting with you, I know very well how to handle you with love...." Neil thinks while hugging her.

Avni is not able to understand his behavior, in the evening he said that no matter what he will not sign and now he agreed so easily. She thinks something:

The scene is of the hospital where Mehra family and shweta and prakash are present...Raj is inside with Simran and in just a few moments, the sweet cry of a baby reverberates in the family once again and the doctor announces that a boy is born.

Everyone smiles, and as everything was normal both Simran and the baby are fine...After some time, Simran is shifted to another room with the baby so that everyone can meet her...And when Raj and Simran see that only Shweta and Prakash are here, it means Avni and Neil haven't come.

And Seeing their absence, Raj suddenly remembers the time of Ansh's birth and how his sister had first expressed her desire to hold Ansh in her arms.

At the same time, today suddenly Simran also feels a little bad that both of them did not come here to see her child.

" Mom, avu nahi aayi ?" Simran asks Shweta to which Shweta replies that no, she is with Bebe as she is not well: to which Simran smiles sadly: as she knows her mom is lying.

" Mumma ye kitni cute hai..." Ansh is still awake till late night in the hope of seeing his sister and at the same time, the sound of Ansh's voice brings a smile to everyone's sad faces, specially on Simran.

" Bachcha, kitni nahi, kitna....ye aapka Chota bhai hai..." Simran says this to him

" Par papa ne toh kaha tha ye girl hogi....." Everybody smiles at Ansh's words

" Sorry Bachcha, par bhai bhi bahut cute hote hai...aap iske saath khel lena...." Simran tells him which Ansh pouts at.

" No, mujhe toh sister hi chahiye....mujhe bhai nahi chahiye...." Ansh insists but then Raj somehow convinces him and then everyone else also takes the child in their arms and showers their love and blessings on him.

2 days pass, Simran returns home from the hospital...Neil goes to Mehra's house to see his nephew and he says sorry to Raj and Simran for not coming to the hospital, and Avni still doesn't go with him to Mehra house.

And today after two days, Raj decides that now he will talk to his sister because things are getting out of hand.

Raj arrives at the Khanna house and at this time both the siblings are sitting in Avni's room where Neil is also present but he sits on the couch and Raj and Avni are sitting on the bed.

" Avi, main apne bachche ka naamkarann tab tak nahi karunga jab tak uski buaa aakar uska naam nahi rakhti, kyonki ye haq uski bua ka hai...." Raj says to which Avni bites her lip to compose herself but doesn't say anything

" I don't know why you are thinking all this nonsense despite being so educated...for me my sister has been lucky since childhood, When I see your face in the morning, my whole day goes well....and this is not a symbol of being a bad omen, right...?" Avni doesn't say anything even on hearing this.

"Well, I won't say much today but I just came to tell you this....the baby's naming ceremony is after a week...we will wait for you, come there, do this favor to your brother, Come or else I will do what I said... unless you name my child, he will remain nameless." Raj says this and then gets up and leaves from there without saying anything further.

After Raj leaves, Neil looks at Avni

" I have never seen a person as stubborn as you, someone should learn from you how to live in the past." Avni looks at him on hearing Neil's words and after saying this Neil also goes from there.

One more day passes like this with Avni's silence.

Avni is sitting alone in her room as usual and suddenly her phone starts ringing...she sees that she is getting a call from an unknown number.

She picks up the phone but is shocked by what she hears on the other side and tears start flowing from her eyes.

To be continued..................

The next chapter will be the last chapter.

I hope no one cried today because of this boring chapter?

Please vote, comment and follow me if you guys liked my work 🙏

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

9.1K 1.1K 31
* Please Read Book 1 before starting this one * "Please tell me what should I do to have your trust back on me?" She was begging him despite being so...
1M 68.8K 43
BRIDE SERIES BOOK 1 Let's join the journey Of Rajveer and Advika💕 What this accidental arrianged marriage brings for them.. Will love bloom between...
140K 4.8K 23
This book is going to contain some short stories. Please do give it a try It will be worth it. (Request closed) Story cover by:- @jasmine0786. Thank...
18.8K 700 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...