The Nephilim of Remnant: (Rem...

Od sambamhaw

Found on the doorstep of the Rose/Branwen/Xiao Long family, Y/N Rose was raised with love and dreams of atten... Více

Bio:
Outfits:
Devil Arms: 1
Devil Arms: 2
Devil Arms: Final
Triggers:
Familiars:
Crossover World:
New worlds added:
RWBY Harem:
DMC/Bayonetta/God of War/KH: Harem
Fairy Tail Harem:
Gears of War/Red vs Blue/Legend of Korra Harem:
Resident Evil Harem:
Team DVANT: Bio
Team THCS: Bio
Team THNDR: Bio
Team JNNRRD Bio:
Team STKR: Bio
B/N Bio:
B/N's Devil Arms:
F/N Bio:
S/N Bio:
Alliance of Terror:
Raiden Bio:
Desperado:
Liang Family Bio:
Ataru's family: part 1
Ataru's family: part 2
Ataru's family: final part
Prologue Part 1: A new member of the family
Prologue final: Happy Birthday!
Volume 1 Chapter 1: Just a casual night
Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Shining Beacon
Volume 1 Chapter 3: The Shining Beacon part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Let's get this party started!
Volume 1 Chapter 5: This party's getting crazy!
Volume 1 Chapter 6: The teams of this year
Volume 1 Chapter 7: A date and a Stranger
Volume 1 Chapter 8: Team DVANT
Volume 1 Chapter 9: The Badge and The Burden
Volume 1 Chapter 10: Night out on the town
Volume 1 Chapter 11: A face from the past (lemon)
Volume 1 Chapter 12: Now that's a Lady
Volume 1 Chapter 13: The Dual
Volume 1 Chapter 14: Starting over
Volume 1 Chapter 15: Jaunedice
Volume 1 Chapter 16: Forever Fall
Volume 1 Chapter 17: The Robot Hound
Volume 1 Chapter 18: Sibling bonding (lemon)
Volume 1 Chapter 19: Learning the truth
Volume 1 Chapter 20: Family fight!
Volume 1 Chapter 21: The Stray
Volume 1 Chapter 22: Black, White, and Red
Volume 1 Chapter 23: Ice Fang (lemon)
GOW 4 Prologue: A New Mission
GOW 4 Chapter 1: The Raid
GOW 4 Chapter 2: Nuts, Bolts, and Jolts
GOW4 Chapter 3: Standing Grounds
GOW 4 Chapter 4: Ambush
GOW 4: Chapter 5: Necessary Reunion
GOW 4 Chapter 6: Shred Some Shit
GOW 4 Chapter 7: Fort Reval
GOW 4 Chapter 8: Snatcher Seeking
GOW 4 Chapter 9: A Stranger I Remain
GOW 4 Chapter 10: Bumblebee and the Goddess (lemon)
GOW 4 Chapter 11: Hell's Floor
GOW 4 Chapter 12: It was a Dark and Windflare-y Night
GOW 4 Chapter 13: Winds of Destruction
GOW 4 Chapter 14: Delta's Back (lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Fashion, Symmetry, and Rage
Dark Y/N Bio:
Volume 2 Chapter 2: Training and Limbo
Volume 2 Chapter 3: Best Day Ever
Volume 2 Chapter 4: New Faces
Volume 2 Chapter 5: Info Gather
Volume 2 Chapter 6: Painting the town with a Red Sun
Volume 2 Chapter 7: A Gender Curse
Volume 2 Chapter 8: Thunder Thighs and Amazon (lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (part 1)
Character Updates:
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (part 2)
General info for my Death Battles/DBXs:
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (final part)

Volume 2 Chapter 9: Descent into madness

699 13 273
Od sambamhaw

Y/N's POV: 

It's been two weeks since Roman Torchwick escaped for the third time and I've been practicing non stop since then to make sure he never gets away again. My dad and Team DVANT told me that I needed to rest, but there is no time for that. Now they refused to teach me anymore until I get some rest. If that's the way they want to do it, fine I'll just keep practicing what I know already. I was in the training room, practicing when Sun walked in.

Sun: Hey Y/N. 

Y/N: What do you want? 

Sun: Whoa! First, I want you to calm down.

Y/N: I AM CALM!!!

He looked shocked and a little intimidated that I yelled.

Y/N: Sorry Sun, I'm not in a good mood.

Sun: I can tell.

Y/N: (sighs) So what do you want?

Sun: I wanna know if you asked your girlfriends to the dance yet.

Y/N: What?

Sun: The dance tomorrow night! Did you ask them to go with you yet?

Y/N: No. 

Sun: Why?! You're the only one that they'll go with!

Y/N: Then I guess they're gonna have to go alone because I don't have time to go to stupid dance!

Sun looks at me in a mixed emotion of confusion and anger.

Sun: Y/N, what is going on with you?!

Y/N: Torchwick has escaped my grasp three times already! I'm not going to let him get away again! If you're not going to help me, then just stay out of my way!

I left the training room and headed to the gym for some weightlifting.

(3rd Person POV) 

Pyrrha had noticed when she was walking to class, she was starting to worry about him. 

Sun: (sees Pyrrha) Oh, hey Pyrrha. Sorry you had to see that. 

Pyrrha: It's alright. I guess Y/N is still at it. 

Sun: Yeah, he keeps on training and doesn't rest just because a criminal escaped.

Pyrrha: That maybe the case for him, but I think it's something else. 

Sun: We're gonna fix this now. I'm gonna see Team RWBY and DVANT.

Pyrrha: I'll go with you. They're gonna have a combat class together with miss Goodwitch, which is where I'm heading right now. 

(short-timeskip)

At Glynda's combat class, Týra was engaged in a fight with both Pyrrha and Yang. Earlier, Dean single handily took down the entirety off CRDL, especially after they made Ember cry. As a result, Dean declared to fight all four. Then, he was a troll to them when he used nothing but Dr. Faust, his Gunslinger and Royal Guard styles, and dance moves to utterly humiliate them.

After that, the three girls chose to fight each other. Their skills were pretty evenly matched, including on using their weapons and semblance. But surprisingly, Týra didn't use her's once. Towards the end of the fight, Yang and Týra locked fists until Yang had pushed straight through.

Yang: (grins) C'mon, Týra! Where's that Spartan Rage of yours? The tournament gonna throw everything at us.

Týra: For you, yes. But, my team isn't in it. Besides, you should focus more on your surroundings.

Yang: Why's tha-?

She looks at Týra's hand, and sure enough, there was a small lock of her hair in her hand. RWBY sees this, and knew that that was a poor decision. Yang then closes her eyes, before opening them to red with pure rage.

Mimir: No offense, sister, but I think you just kicked the hornet's nest.

Týra: Exactly.

Yang: (angered) HOW DARE YOU!!!

Her hair then ignited and she charged straight towards her. She delivered a powerful punch, landing right into Týra's palm as she caught it. She then delivers devastating blows that Týra actually took. People were wondering if they should intervene, when as she's about to go for a last strike to drain her aura, Týra parried he strike with her shield at the perfect moment, leaving her dazed and canceled the semblance.

Ruby: Huh?!

Weiss: Impossible!

Vali: (sees what she's doing) Ooh. Clever.

Arcturus: Smart move indeed.

Yang's Thoughts: (shocked) What? How did she do that?

Týra: My turn.

She triggers her own rage semblance and strikes Yang a few times. Pyrrha throws her shield, but Týra anticipates this and and throws her axe, knocking it off balance, and then tosses Yang straight to her. She's caught off balance, especially when Týra stomps the ground, creating a shockwave that causes everyone to get out of balance.

At the end, both Yang and Pyrrha were left on the ground, auras depleted and Týra walking over to them. Her semblance is no longer active.

Týra: (to Yang) Are you cooled off now?

Yang: H-How did you do that?

Pyrrha: I've never seen you fight like that.

Týra: I studied your combat and saw some pointers. (To Pyrrha) Your skills are extraordinary and you've been trained well. But you focus your semblance more on defense and less on offense. If you seek to win on the tournament, don't solely rely on one form of combat. (turns to Yang) And your skill is strong, as well as your semblance. But you rely too much on it to win the battle. Your enemies can predict that one day, someone will break that and you'll be left exhausted and weak. Pick the right moment to use it, and you'll have a higher chance to win. And side note; control your temper. It can be your downfall if consumed by it. Especially for something as minor as your hair.

She offers them a hand to help, and Pyrrha takes it. Yang takes a moment to think, and soon accepts the hand.

Yang: I'll keep that in mind. Just... just don't touch my hair again.

Glynda: Well done, Ms. Jötum. And very helpful feedback. If you were participating in the tournament, I would have no doubts that you'd have no trouble in it.

Týra: Thank you, professor.

Glynda: (taps her scroll) Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. (Glynda looks around at the observing students) Any volunteers? (looks around for Y/N, but doesn't seem) It appears Mr. Rose isn't here, which is unsurely for him. Miss Belledonna? Why don't you -

Mercury: (raises hand) I'll do it.

Glynda: Mercury, is it? Very well, let's find you an opponent.

Mercury: (points to Dean) I wanna fight him.

Dean: (raises eyebrow) 

Glynda: I'm afraid Mr. Redgrave had a match not too long ago. I recommend you choose another partner.

Dean: It's fine, Professor Goodwitch. (gets up) I'm game.

He gets out into the area and they fight. They fight for a bit, and this time, Dean uses Balrog and Lucifer to fight. They battle a bit, until Mercury raises his hands.

Mercury: I forfeit.

Dean: (confused) Excuse me? You wanna quit without even trying?

Mercury: (shrugging) What's the point? You're a second-year fighter. We're obviously leagues apart.

Dean: You picked the fight, so finish this!

???: No need for this violence, Dean.

They turn to see a familiar face.

Glynda: Professor Jupiter. What brings you here?

Jupiter: I came by to watch the matches. An excellent display from your battles. If you don't mind, I'd like to speak with Team DVANT.

Glynda: Well, you're in luck, class has just finished.

Pyrrha: Professor Jupiter. Once you've finished talking with them, could you have them come to us. 

Jupiter: Of course. 

They leave and join up with him. They head back to their dorm where Jupiter speaks to them.

Dean: What brings you here?

Jupiter: I'm here to see the outcome of the Vytal Festival.

Vali: You are aware none of us are participating.

Jupiter: I am. But I'm talking about something- (lowers his voice) I'm talking about something worse than that.

Nikki: What's wrong, love?

Jupiter: I've been looking into your recent encounters with the White Fang. It turns out, that wasn't their only attack, before. Especially one with the supernatural. There've been other sightings over the kingdoms, and the odd thing is, they're only going for Dust.

Arcturus: They've worked with them before?

Jupiter: Demons, fallen angels, and especially dragur don't work with humans. Torchwick isn't the mastermind, but rather a pawn for someone, or something else.

Týra: Why keep this a secret?

Jupiter: We're not certain who is behind this, but I have a feeling it's something connected directly to the Vytal Festival. I know you'll be gearing up for new mission soon, but if you get the chance, I'd like you to help keep an eye out on the students.

Dean: Does Ozpin or Goodwitch know about this?

Jupiter: I can't share too many of the details, but I can tell you we're checking every possible lead in who this is.

Vali: (narrows his eyes) What are your true intentions?

Jupiter: Sorry?

Vali: You sent us Settlement 5 for a reason, and since then, you've kept in contact with us. For what reason? What do you want?

Jupiter: All I want is for human kind to be kept safe. Ember is part of keeping the next generation safe, and all I ask from you four to keep her safe no matter what.

Their conversation ended there. After that, Team DVANT, Pyrrha, and Sun headed to RWBY's dorm as he told them what had happened and to think of a way to help him.

Sun: I just don't know what's going on with him.

Pyrrha: He's never been like that before. 

Blake: I think I do, he's worried about everything that has happened and he's obsessed with getting answers. I was too, but Yang and Tŷra managed to help me with that.

Nikki: Even though we refuse to help him train and told him to rest, he keeps practicing anyway.

Karasu: Can't say I blame him. That kid's going through a lot to keep his friends safe. 

Sun: What should we do?

Ruby: Where is Y/N now?

Sun: He's in the gym.

Yang: I think it's time we have a talk with him.

Weiss: You heard what Sun said. How are we going to be able to talk to him?

Dean: (light bulb appears) Pop quiz; What is the one thing that Y/N loves more than anything in the world?

Týra: Cats?

Dean: No. 

Nikki: Books?

Dean: Na-uh. 

Vali: Strong opponents?

Dean: Nope. 

Arcturus: Video games?

Dean: Close, but not what I'm referring.

Yang: (smirk) Seeing his girlfriends naked~?

RWB: (blush) YANG!!!

Karasu: Pizza?

Dean: Pizza.

Mimir: And that works how?

Dean: You'll see.

(Time skip)

*Gym*

Y/N was just finishing up his workout when he began to smell something that caught his interest. He looked over to the source and saw Yang with a pizza box.

Yang: Come on Y/N, come get the pizza!

Y/N tarted to follow her with his eyes focused on the pizza. Eventually they got to their dorm where Dean, Vali, Arc, Nikki, Týra, Ruby, Weiss and Blake were waiting. Yang gave the pizza box to Ruby as she grabbed Y/N and forced him to sit on his bed.

Yang: Sit!

Y/N: (snapped out of his trance) What is it? 

Ruby: (setting the pizza box down) This is an emergency team meeting!

Y/N: We finally done wasting time and getting back to work?

Vali: No, we want you to stop pushing yourself. 

Yang: You've been working too much and we're worried about you.

Y/N: What you need to be worried about is what's out there! What our enemies are planning!

Blake: (approaching Y/N) Y/N, listen to me, I understand how you feel. I've been feeling the same way, but Yang and Týra helped me realize that you won't be able to help anyone if you push yourself like this.

Y/N: You don't understand. 

Týra: You don't understand. You claim to be a strong warrior, but all I see is a blind kitten. If Torchwick walked into this room, what would you do?

Y/N: I'd fight him!

Týra: (holds her hands out) Prove it then.

Y/N: (confused) You want me to hit you?

Týra: I want you to try.

Y/N goes to punch, but Týra pushes it to the side (hard). He goes again, but is pushed again. They then repeat this a few times, until Y/N snaps.

Týra: again!

Y/N: Stop!

He throws a punch, but Týra side steps and Y/N falls. Týra then helps him up.

Týra: You're tired and exhausted. Because of that, you'll get killed. Not from Torchwick, but from the Fang and other monsters as well.

Y/N: Then why do you hate the White Fang? What did they do to you to make you hate them?!

Týra: (turns to the eye) They made me into what I am.

Weis: You were a member?

Týra: No. But I met them, when I was a child. (flashback of Young Týra) for as long as I can remember, I've lived in the woods. My parents back then were hunters, preparing me for what was to come. We didn't have much, but we were happy.

Nikki: What happened?

Týra: In the village nearby, we would go there for essential supplies that the woods didn't hold. One day, the White Fang came there for one of their movements. But is wasn't peace, but rioting. They had seen us, and even thought of trying to recruit us. My parents declined, but they didn't take no for an answer.

Everyone start to look sympathetic to the wolf Faunus as she continued.

Týra: Father was helping innocents who were being injured, I was with mother. She protected me... but I couldn't protect her. (remembers her death) She died in my arms. I was young, and kept crying and screaming for her to wake up, but never could. Then, the next thing I knew, I snapped. (clenches her fist) I felt something change in me, and I suddenly felt a strength unlike anything from before. I unlocked my semblance. But I couldn't control it.

The story ended off as Tyra described in her blind, uncontrollable rage, she killed a few members, and badly wounded others. It was bad to the point that Onix had to trigger his semblance to stop her. 

As she finished, the group had looks of shock and sympathy to her. However, Y/N begins to laugh like a madman as everyone look at him both concerned, surprised, and terrified.

Y/N: You think I care about those weak humans and faunus?

Arcturus: (surprised) Y/N?

Team RWBY gasps and starts to back away from Y/N as they could tell he's descended into madness. His stands up his red eyes turn into glowing black with red iris as his skin became pale with red veins and his voice becomes deep and demonic.

Y/N: (demonic voice) I will find Roman Torchwick and make him suffer until he begs for the sweet mercy of death. Then I will descend into the underworld, destroy Mundas and prove that I am the powerful being to ever exist!

Team RWBY are now shaking in fear, knowing that this is not the sweet and caring Y/N that they know and love, this was someone else who is full of nothing but anger and hatred.

Nikki: What's happening to him?

Týra: This feeling... it's just like when Y/N went berserk. 

Vali: We have to restrain him, quickly. 

In a last ditch effort, Ruby and Yang stepped towards Y/N and showed him their matching amulets that their mom got for them when they were kids.

Ruby: Remember who you are! You are Y/N Rose! Our brother! Our boyfriend! 

As Y/N looked at the amulets, he held and looked at his own. All the memories from his childhood ran through his head, remembering his kind and loving family, his eyes widened as he realized what he was doing. His eyes went back to their normal as he sat down on his bed and looks down with tears in his eyes.

Y/N: I-I'm sorry.

Everyone breathes a sigh of relief before Team RWBY forms a group hug around Y/N.

Ruby: Don't scare us like that again!

Y/N: I won't, I'm sorry.

Yang: It's ok little bro, we're here for you.

Weiss: We always love you. 

Blake: And that won't change. 

They release from the hug.

Y/N: Týra, I-

Týra: What happened wasn't any of your fault. My past won't change anything, but if you wish to gain answers, you must be ready for what is to come.

Nikki: She's right, love. 

Arcturus: I know Torchwick is still at large, but we'll get him someday, I promise. 

Vali: Let's not forget about Desperado. They're consider to be a threat too.

Dean: For now, let's have some fun. 

Y/N looks at the pizza box on the table, stands up and goes to get it.

Y/N: Well let's get this party started!

Dean, Arcturus, and RWBY: (raising their fists) YEAH!!!

Y/N's thoughts: Týra's been through more than I thought. She's quite the warrior, and friend. Yet, she's so familiar to me. Why is that?

(time-skip)

Y/N's POV: 

We just got done eating the pizza as Team DVANT went to their dorm.

Y/N: Girls, can I talk to you for a minute?

Ruby: Sure, what's up? 

Y/N: Well, first I wanted to say that I'm sorry about how I've been acting.

Blake: It's ok Y/N. I've already been there so don't worry about it. 

Weiss: Yeah, none of us blame you. 

Y/N: So, the dance thing tomorrow. 

Yang: Yeah?

Y/N: (sighs) Would you like to accompany me to the dance?

RWBY: (smiles and blushes) I would love to.

Yang: (smirk) Though, it would be more fun if we see Y/N go to the dance as a girl~.

Y/N: (blush) Yang, I thought we agreed to never bring that up!

Ruby: It's not a bad thing.

Weiss: Yeah, we talked about this.

Y/N: Let's just get some rest, got a long day tomorrow.

Blake: I hear you.

Volume 2 Chapter 9 ended. 

Sorry for the delay. You know how I'm busy with other stuff and all, but I've finished the chapter. The next one will be the dance night, which I'm sure anyone could be excited for it. Before I wrap this up, I have three things that come to mind. 

First off: For the dance part, would like Y/N to have his female form? If so, then what part of the dance scene would you recommend? 

Secondly: Which girl would you like us to dance with? 

And third: I'm gonna plan out some death battles as our main protagonist fights which character you would want to see. If you could think of one character, who would it be? 

Anyway, that's all for now. Let me know what you guys think at the comments below. Peace out, and enjoy the story! 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
97.3K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
6.6K 156 20
With the coming of the Vital Festival and students from other schools coming to Beacon, everyone is under pressure to represent their school. For Y/N...
340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...