FINALLY FREE, grey's anatomy

By Boonannaxdd

Seattle, Washington. Ryan Joseph Grey lived there his whole life and when his and Meredith's mother had gott... More

Finally Free
⁴ˣ⁰¹. ⁿᵉʷ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ
⁴ˣ⁰². ˡᵒᵛᵉ/ᵃᵈᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁴ˣ⁰³. ˡᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁴. ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ
⁴ˣ⁰⁵. ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᵃʸ
⁴ˣ⁰⁶. ᵏᵘⁿᵍ ᶠᵘ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁷. ᵖʰʸˢⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵃᵗᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ.... ᶜʰᵉᵐⁱᶜᵃˡ ʳᵉᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁴ˣ⁰⁸. ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁹. ᶜʳᵃˢʰ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ.¹ ᵒᶠ ²
⁴ˣ¹⁰. ᶜʳᵃˢʰ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵖᵗ.² ᵒᶠ ²
⁴ˣ¹¹. ˡᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ᵒⁿ ᵐᵉ
⁴ˣ¹². ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱˡᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵃʳᵉ
⁴ˣ¹³. ᵖⁱᵉᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ
⁴ˣ¹⁴. ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ¹⁵. ˡᵒˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ
⁴ˣ¹⁶. ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵖᵗ¹ ᵒᶠ ¹
⁴ˣ¹⁷. ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵖᵗ ² ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰¹. ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ. ¹ ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰². ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ.² ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰³. ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠˡᵒᵒᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁴. ᵇʳᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵉʷ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁵. ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ⁿᵒ ⁱ ⁱⁿ ᵗᵉᵃᵐ
⁵ˣ⁰⁶. ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵈᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ʷᵃʳᵗⁱᵐᵉ
⁵ˣ⁰⁷. ʳⁱˢᵉ ᵘᵖ
⁵ˣ⁰⁸. ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵗⁱᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇⁱⁿᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁹. ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱᵈⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʰᵒᵘʳ
⁵ˣ¹⁰. ᵃˡˡ ᵇʸ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ
⁵ˣ¹¹. ʷⁱˢʰ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ
⁵ˣ¹². ˢʸᵐᵖᵃᵗʰʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰʳ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ
⁵ˣ¹⁴. ᵇᵉᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ
⁵ˣ¹⁵. ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ
⁵ˣ¹⁶. ᵃⁿ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉ
⁵ˣ¹⁷. ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ
⁵ˣ¹⁸. ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵉ
⁵ˣ¹⁹. ᵉˡᵉᵛᵃᵗᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ
⁵ˣ²⁰. ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˢᵘʳʳᵉⁿᵈᵉʳ
⁵ˣ²¹. ⁿᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵃᵗ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁽ᵒⁿᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ⁾
⁵ˣ²². ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ
⁵ˣ²⁴. ⁿᵒʷ ᵒʳ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ
⁶ˣ⁰¹. ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ
⁶ˣ⁰². ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰³. ⁽ⁱ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ⁾ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵇᵒᵈʸ'ˢ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰⁱⁿ' ᵐᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁴. ᵗᵃⁱⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵒᵇˡⁱᵍᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁶ˣ⁰⁵. ⁱⁿᵛᵃˢⁱᵒⁿ
⁶ˣ⁰⁶. ⁱ ˢᵃʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ˢᵃʷ
⁶ˣ⁰⁷. ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁸. ⁱⁿᵛᵉˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁹. ⁿᵉʷ ʰⁱˢᵗᵒʳʸ
⁶ˣ¹⁰. ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃᶻᵉ
⁶ˣ¹¹. ᵇˡⁱⁿᵏ
⁶ˣ¹². ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵃᵏᵉᵈ
⁶ˣ¹³. ˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ
⁶ˣ¹⁴. ᵛᵃˡᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵈᵃʸ ᵐᵃˢˢᵃᶜʳᵉ
⁶ˣ¹⁶. ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗ
⁶ˣ¹⁷. ᵖᵘˢʰ
⁶ˣ¹⁹. ˢʸᵐᵖᵃᵗʰʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ
⁶ˣ²⁰. ʰᵒᵒᵏ, ˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢⁱⁿⁿᵉʳ
⁶ˣ²¹. ʰᵒʷ ⁱⁿˢᵉⁿˢⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ
⁶ˣ²². ˢʰⁱⁿʸ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ
⁶ˣ²³. ˢᵃⁿᶜᵗᵘᵃʳʸ ˣ ⁶ˣ²⁴. ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ʰⁱˢ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ
⁷ˣ⁰¹. ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵇᵒʳⁿ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
⁷ˣ⁰². ˢʰᵒᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐ
⁷ˣ⁰³. ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶠʳᵉᵃᵏ
⁷ˣ⁰⁴. ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇⁱᵒˡᵒᵍʸ
⁷ˣ⁰⁷. ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵐᵉ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ⁰⁸. ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ'ˢ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ
⁷ˣ⁰⁹. ˢˡᵒʷ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ, ˢᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ¹¹. ᵈⁱˢᵃʳᵐ
⁷ˣ¹². ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ
⁷ˣ¹³. ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵈᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ⁽ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵒ⁾
⁷ˣ¹⁴. ᵖ.ʸ.ᵗ ⁽ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ⁾
⁷ˣ¹⁸. ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵇᵉⁿᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ¹⁹. ⁱᵗˢ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ʷᵃʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ
⁷ˣ²⁰. ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ²¹. ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ
⁷ˣ²². ᵘⁿᵃᶜᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃⁱⁿᵉᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵒʳ
ᵃᵈᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ
⁸ˣ⁰¹. ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ
⁸ˣ⁰². ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ
⁸ˣ⁰⁴. ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉⁿ
⁸ˣ⁰⁵. ˡᵒˢˢ, ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵍᵃᶜʸ
⁸ˣ⁰⁶. ᵖᵒᵏᵉʳ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ
⁸ˣ⁰⁷. ᵖᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ, ᶜᵒᵃᶜʰ
⁸ˣ⁰⁸. ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ⁻ˢʰᵃᵖᵉᵈ ᵇᵒˣ
⁸ˣ⁰⁹.ᵈᵃʳᵏ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ

⁷ˣ¹⁷. ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ʰᵒʷ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ

547 33 4
By Boonannaxdd

disclaimer: I skipped a few episodes since I didn't know how to add Ryan and his storyline into them.

Ok...now we can continue with the story ;)

season seven, episode seventeen

Ryan looked at his baby mama who was helping with setting the things for her and Callie's baby shower, "Where do you want this?" Cristina questioned coming into the room, holding one end of a table as Meredith held the other end.

"What's that for?"

Ryan looked at his blonde headed female friend, "Scrapbook station." He claimed as he went through some party decorations, "Put it next to that box with the glitter pens." Mark said as Ryan nods his head.

"Oh, no, no, don't put it anywhere." Caitlin furrowed her eyebrows at Arizona's words, "We're not having a scrapbook station." The blonde claimed as Caitlin shook her head, "The hell we weren't," Caitlin said looking at the blonde, "Move the table," she then said looking at her two friends.

Ryan and Mark both smiled, "You heard Callie and Caitlin this morning. They wants us to go all out." Ryan then looked to his sister, "Move the table."

"No, don't move the table."

Mark and Arizona argued back and forth as Ryan went towards the table, letting Cristina and Meredith set the table down as he grabbed hold of it from the middle and moved it by himself to where him and Mark wanted it to be, "Perfect." He clapped his hand against Mark's hand.

"That's what you do for the people you love." Mark teased, turning to where Arizona was looking for a box.

"Bite me, Mark." Arizona shot back as Callie then entered the room, "Oh, what's going on?" She questioned as Ryan looked at his pregnant friend, "Are you guys fighting again?"

Caitlin leaned towards her baby daddy, "When do they not fight?" Ryan chuckled as he then saw Callie take Caitlin's hand as the two sat down on chairs, "Did you want a scrapbook station?"

"Oh, yeah, of course. It's not a real shower if you don't get to take home a scrapbook." Callie stated, "Ooh, we should have glitter pens!" Ryan smiled at that, seeing Mark turned back to where Arizona was stood behind him.

____

Alex Karev came to where Ryan Grey and Dr Stark were talking, "You need any help today? Robbins and Anderson have their baby shower today so I'm free." Alex then furrowed his eyebrows when seeing Caitlin's baby daddy standing there, "Aren't you supposed to be at the baby shower?"

Ryan nods his head, "I am, I just wanted to give Dr Stark charts that I have filled out." He stated as Alex then nods his head, "I still don't like either of you," Dr Stark commented looking in between the two.

"Dude."

Dr Stark then waved his hand at them, "Goodbye." Ryan rolled his eyes, dropping the charts he had onto the nurse's desk he was leaned against, "Douche." Ryan muttered.

"You're gonna screw your way to the top. I'm impressed." Ryan heard Alex say, turning his head seeing that Alex was saying it to April, "I am not screwing Stark." April said truthfully.

Alex looked at the redhead, "I am not screwing Stark." He mocked the redhead, "We're not even dating." April said, "We're not even dating." Alex mimicked the redhead, "I'm serious, we're not. Maybe I thought we were at first, but it's not like that now. We're just—hanging out."

Ryan sees Callum, wrapping his arm around his friend's shoulder not letting Callum go near April who spoke about the Stark male, "Come on. I know Caitlin invited you to her's and Callie's baby shower." Callum nods his head as Ryan glanced behind him seeing April walk away from the Karev male.

____

"Yay!"

Caitlin and Callie clapped their hands for the nurse who got handed flowers, as Ryan sipped on his drink where he was standing next to his superiors watching his baby mama having fun.

"Don't feel bad." Mark then said to Arizona, "I've known Torres a long time." The Plastics attending replied as Arizona gave her girlfriend's baby daddy a look, "She's a traditional girl. Catholic. You know this baby out of wedlock thing, the three parents, it's a lot to swallow." Ryan chuckled at his friends's words seeing the death glare Arizona was giving him.

Ryan turned his head smiling when he sees his baby mama having a tiara placed on her head, "Ryan." The Grey male's eyes went to his baby mama who called him over, as Ryan sets down his drink coming towards Caitlin.

"You okay?"

He asked making sure that Caitlin was giving birth, "I'm good. I'm good." She reassured as she held a balloon in her hand, "No, Cait, you've got to be kidding." The redhead shook her head, "Come on. Please." She said, looking at her baby daddy, giving him the eyes.

"I hope our daughter doesn't have your puppy eyes otherwise I won't ever get anything done." Caitlin chuckled as Ryan got the balloon in his hand, pulling up his light blue scrubs slightly and placing the balloon in his shirt, pulling the shirt down making him look like he's also pregnant.

His eyes went to his baby mama's face who chuckled at the sight, "The things I do for you." Caitlin kissed Ryan's cheek, her hand pulling back from his shoulder as Ryan then looked to where his two superiors stood who chuckled at the sight of a pregnant Ryan.

"Oh, my god!"

Mark laughed loud when seeing his best friend, "Sloan, come over here!" Ryan smirked when hearing Caitlin's words as the Plastics attending did as said, when Callie handed him a balloon, "What is this for?"

Callie motioned down to her friend's stomach as Make shook his head, "It's not so funny now, is it?" Ryan teased, keeping the balloon inside of his shirt, not really caring how he looked.

He made his way over to the food buffet when seeing Lucy Fields also making her way there where they both see Alex stuffing some food into a piece of tissue and into his pocket, "I know they're not paying you well, but this seems a little extreme." Lucy commented when seeing Alex repeat the action.

"A bit extreme." Ryan added.

Alex then looked at the resident when seeing Ryan having a balloon inside of his scrub, "Like that's not extreme." Alex taunted as Ryan shrugged his shoulders, "It's to make Caitlin happy, this though—" He motioned to the napkin in Alex's hand, "Is a bit extreme."

"I just moved into my own place. I don't have time to shop." Alex stated, when looking around the buffet table that Ryan helped Caitlin order, "Pass me those cookies. All these people in here, and you came to talk to me? You like me." Alex said to the OB resident.

Lucy furrowed her eyebrows, "No, I'm talking to you because I want something to eat and you're in the way." She claimed as she then looked at Ryan who munched on a small hotdog, "And I wanted to talk to Ryan."

"Right."

Alex did his half smirk before walking away as Ryan shook his head at Alex's tactics when looking at the blonde, "What's up?" He asked her, "Nothing, I just wanted him to go away." Ryan chuckled at her words.

The two talking as April who stands near her taller redhead friend, watched as Ryan and Lucy spoke with smiles on their faces, "You know, there's nothing there between them, right?" Caitlin looked at April, "It doesn't matter, anyways, we're just friends, he's the father of my child. That's all." April didn't look convinced at her best friend's word, where Caitlin half smiled at Alex, who sent her a nod.

"Well, it's always good talking to you, Dr Grey." Ryan smiled at Lucy's words where the blonde then went past him as Ryan looked away from where the blonde was walking, seeing his baby mama talking to Alex, shaking his head as he walked to where his sister was.

"I say he's totally gay." Ryan heard Lexie say, "Who are we taking about?" He asked as he sat himself down next to April.

"Stark. But if he were gay, why would he ask April out?" Meredith asked, "No straight gay waits a whole month without making a move..." The younger Grey let out as Ryan nods his head, knowing that was true.

"And maybe he has herpes." Cristina added.

Alex who now joined them with Caitlin by his side added when hearing the conversation, "That wouldn't stop a guy either. I vote gay. I just wish he was into me." Alex stated from where he sat down beside Ryan, "Then I could be all in his cool surgeries, too."

"He's not gay, he doesn't have herpes and I'm not using him to get cool surgeries. We have a lot to talk about, ok?" April said, trying to convince them, "He's really interesting once you get to know him."

Ryan made a face at that, "Which is why she's taking her pants off for him tonight." Alex told them, making the five other girls look at him, simultaneously asking.

"What?!"

"They're going to his place. From here to eternity is playing on cable." The man explained as Ryan shook his head.

Cristina smiled, "Oh, yeah, pants are definitely coming off." She teased the shorter redhead as Ryan let Caitlin sit down in his chair.

April frowned, "Nobody's pants are coming off." She admitted to them, "A movie at his place? That's the definition of pants coming off." Meredith said, with a smile as she squeezed a paint bottle.

The cardio resident looked at the redhead, "Virgin is a goner." Cristina teased.

Ryan looked at his sister's onesie decorating, "And with an older man, too. It's very impressive." Lexie shared, making April snap.

"I am not taking my pants off for Stark!"

At the girl's yell, the room quieted a bit, everyone turning to look at the shorter redhead, who looked down, ashamed.

"Oh my god, that is so ugly." Cristina shared, looking down at Meredith's onesie, "Are you still blind?" Ryan asked his sister knowing about Meredith paging Alex to check her eyes.

Meredith smiled down at her artwork, "I like it, it's abstract." She said where Ryan sees Lexie being taken away by Jackson, "Yes, I will do a consult," The younger Grey admitted as Jackson's hand was on her waist.

"You're not fooling anyone!" April yelled where Ryan looked at his baby mama who shared the same look he had on his face, looking at where Mark stood, watching his ex girlfriend be "consulted" away.

____

Lucy approached where Meredith was, "So Ryan, he's your brother?" Meredith looked at the OB resident nodding her head, "Yes, why?"

"Uh, just he surprises me is all. I heard the rumours about him but it doesn't seem like him, so tell me, what am I missing?" Lucy said about her brother, "You're missing a lot."

Lucy chuckled at that, "The rumours about him is true. He was in a man whore phase, but it's different now. He's gonna be a dad," Meredith stated about her brother, "He doesn't want to be like how our father was with us, he wants to be a good dad, so he changed. He changed when he got shot, in the abdomen and his shoulder, almost bleeding to death.." Lucy stared at Meredith after she spoke about what her brother went through.

Meredith looked at her OB, "He's been through a lot." Lucy nods her head at that, Meredith then walked past her and her brother's baby mama's OB resident.

____

"You ready to go—"

He asked Caitlin when seeing the redhead looking at Alex Karev who sat on the steps of his trailer in the hospital's parking lot, "Caitlin," The redhead looked at Ryan, "Go, go on. I know you want to speak to him." Caitlin looked at her baby daddy, "Wait for me, ok?"

Ryan looked at his baby mama, "Just be careful with him, Caitlin, I don't want him hurting you or our baby." Caitlin nods her head, "He's not a bad guy, he's just been through a lot." Ryan nods his head, "I know, just be careful."

He kissed her forehead as Caitlin half smiled, "I don't need protecting, I can protect myself." Ryan smiled at that, "I know you can, but you have a human growing inside of you, our little human." He said as his hand went onto her stomach where he felt a kick, "She just kicked." He said as Caitlin smiled, "I think she likes you talking."

Ryan looked at his baby mama, his hand still on Caitlin's stomach, "Let me know when you wanna come home, and I'll pick you up," Caitlin nods her head where Ryan moved his hand off of her stomach.

"Hey."

Ryan turned his head away from where he watched his baby mama walk to where Alex Karev was waiting, "You were waiting for me."

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows at Lucy's words, "I actually was um—" He stopped seeing Lucy smile at him, "Cause you find me charming." Lucy teased him, "And hot."

"What? No, I—" Ryan cleared his throat when looking at his baby mama's OB, "And now you're stuttering because I intimidate you." Lucy teased him looking into his eyes.

He couldn't. He couldn't be how he was before he was shot. He wanted to be a good man so that when his daughter grows up, she'll know what to look for and who not to date, "Which explains it really, why you haven't made a move this whole time, like you would have done before you were shot—"

"That's complete bull—" Lucy cut him off stepping closer to Ryan, "What you're forcing me to do." His eyes went over Lucy's face, looking into her eyes as her hand came to his bearded cheek, "Lucy, I—" Ryan stopped her, "I—I don't want to be that guy anymore."

Lucy pulled her hand back embarrassed, "Don't be embarrassed." He said, seeing her taking a step back, holding her hand in his, "I'd rather do it right, take you out to dinner and then kiss you goodnight." Ryan said, when looking at the embarrassed blonde.

Not seeing behind him that Alex had leaned in and kissed the tall redhead on his trailer steps as Caitlin kissed the Karev male back, knowing that Alex wasn't an complete douche, as it was all just an act, "Did you drive cause if not, I can take you home?"

"I'd like that." Lucy said with a smile as Lucy walked beside him towards his car, as he opened the passenger door for the blonde.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.7K 13
Join Margo Shepherd as she navigates her way through her new home Seattle Grace Hospital Grey's Anatomy | Season 1- TBD MARK SLOAN x OC SLOW BURN #...
8.5K 299 9
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 ↳ by -𝑠𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑜 „ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 " ...
135K 1.1K 72
greys anatomy imagines
140K 977 100
Greys anatomy imagines