FINALLY FREE, grey's anatomy

By Boonannaxdd

Seattle, Washington. Ryan Joseph Grey lived there his whole life and when his and Meredith's mother had gott... More

Finally Free
⁴ˣ⁰¹. ⁿᵉʷ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ
⁴ˣ⁰². ˡᵒᵛᵉ/ᵃᵈᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁴ˣ⁰³. ˡᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁴. ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ
⁴ˣ⁰⁵. ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᵃʸ
⁴ˣ⁰⁶. ᵏᵘⁿᵍ ᶠᵘ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁷. ᵖʰʸˢⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵃᵗᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ.... ᶜʰᵉᵐⁱᶜᵃˡ ʳᵉᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁴ˣ⁰⁸. ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁹. ᶜʳᵃˢʰ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ.¹ ᵒᶠ ²
⁴ˣ¹⁰. ᶜʳᵃˢʰ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵖᵗ.² ᵒᶠ ²
⁴ˣ¹¹. ˡᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ᵒⁿ ᵐᵉ
⁴ˣ¹². ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱˡᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵃʳᵉ
⁴ˣ¹³. ᵖⁱᵉᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ
⁴ˣ¹⁴. ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ¹⁵. ˡᵒˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ
⁴ˣ¹⁶. ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵖᵗ¹ ᵒᶠ ¹
⁴ˣ¹⁷. ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵖᵗ ² ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰¹. ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ. ¹ ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰². ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ.² ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰³. ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠˡᵒᵒᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁴. ᵇʳᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵉʷ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁵. ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ⁿᵒ ⁱ ⁱⁿ ᵗᵉᵃᵐ
⁵ˣ⁰⁶. ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵈᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ʷᵃʳᵗⁱᵐᵉ
⁵ˣ⁰⁷. ʳⁱˢᵉ ᵘᵖ
⁵ˣ⁰⁸. ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵗⁱᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇⁱⁿᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁹. ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱᵈⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʰᵒᵘʳ
⁵ˣ¹⁰. ᵃˡˡ ᵇʸ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ
⁵ˣ¹¹. ʷⁱˢʰ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ
⁵ˣ¹². ˢʸᵐᵖᵃᵗʰʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰʳ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ
⁵ˣ¹⁴. ᵇᵉᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ
⁵ˣ¹⁵. ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ
⁵ˣ¹⁶. ᵃⁿ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉ
⁵ˣ¹⁷. ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ
⁵ˣ¹⁸. ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵉ
⁵ˣ¹⁹. ᵉˡᵉᵛᵃᵗᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ
⁵ˣ²⁰. ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˢᵘʳʳᵉⁿᵈᵉʳ
⁵ˣ²¹. ⁿᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵃᵗ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁽ᵒⁿᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ⁾
⁵ˣ²². ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ
⁵ˣ²⁴. ⁿᵒʷ ᵒʳ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ
⁶ˣ⁰¹. ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ
⁶ˣ⁰². ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰³. ⁽ⁱ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ⁾ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵇᵒᵈʸ'ˢ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰⁱⁿ' ᵐᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁴. ᵗᵃⁱⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵒᵇˡⁱᵍᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁶ˣ⁰⁵. ⁱⁿᵛᵃˢⁱᵒⁿ
⁶ˣ⁰⁶. ⁱ ˢᵃʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ˢᵃʷ
⁶ˣ⁰⁷. ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁸. ⁱⁿᵛᵉˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁹. ⁿᵉʷ ʰⁱˢᵗᵒʳʸ
⁶ˣ¹⁰. ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃᶻᵉ
⁶ˣ¹¹. ᵇˡⁱⁿᵏ
⁶ˣ¹². ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵃᵏᵉᵈ
⁶ˣ¹³. ˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ
⁶ˣ¹⁴. ᵛᵃˡᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵈᵃʸ ᵐᵃˢˢᵃᶜʳᵉ
⁶ˣ¹⁶. ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗ
⁶ˣ¹⁷. ᵖᵘˢʰ
⁶ˣ¹⁹. ˢʸᵐᵖᵃᵗʰʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ
⁶ˣ²⁰. ʰᵒᵒᵏ, ˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢⁱⁿⁿᵉʳ
⁶ˣ²¹. ʰᵒʷ ⁱⁿˢᵉⁿˢⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ
⁶ˣ²². ˢʰⁱⁿʸ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ
⁶ˣ²³. ˢᵃⁿᶜᵗᵘᵃʳʸ ˣ ⁶ˣ²⁴. ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ʰⁱˢ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ
⁷ˣ⁰¹. ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵇᵒʳⁿ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
⁷ˣ⁰². ˢʰᵒᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐ
⁷ˣ⁰³. ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶠʳᵉᵃᵏ
⁷ˣ⁰⁴. ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇⁱᵒˡᵒᵍʸ
⁷ˣ⁰⁷. ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵐᵉ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ⁰⁸. ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ'ˢ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ
⁷ˣ⁰⁹. ˢˡᵒʷ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ, ˢᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ¹¹. ᵈⁱˢᵃʳᵐ
⁷ˣ¹². ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ
⁷ˣ¹³. ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵈᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ⁽ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵒ⁾
⁷ˣ¹⁷. ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ʰᵒʷ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ
⁷ˣ¹⁸. ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵇᵉⁿᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ¹⁹. ⁱᵗˢ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ʷᵃʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ
⁷ˣ²⁰. ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ²¹. ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ
⁷ˣ²². ᵘⁿᵃᶜᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃⁱⁿᵉᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵒʳ
ᵃᵈᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ
⁸ˣ⁰¹. ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ
⁸ˣ⁰². ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ
⁸ˣ⁰⁴. ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉⁿ
⁸ˣ⁰⁵. ˡᵒˢˢ, ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵍᵃᶜʸ
⁸ˣ⁰⁶. ᵖᵒᵏᵉʳ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ
⁸ˣ⁰⁷. ᵖᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ, ᶜᵒᵃᶜʰ
⁸ˣ⁰⁸. ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ⁻ˢʰᵃᵖᵉᵈ ᵇᵒˣ
⁸ˣ⁰⁹.ᵈᵃʳᵏ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
⁸ˣ¹⁰. ˢᵘᵈᵈᵉⁿˡʸ
⁸ˣ¹¹. ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ

⁷ˣ¹⁴. ᵖ.ʸ.ᵗ ⁽ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ⁾

530 34 3
By Boonannaxdd

season seven, episode fourteen

"Ryan."

Callum approached his best friend when seeing the Grey male shake, "No! No. Don't!" Callum shook Ryan awake who opened his eyes, breathing frantically as his hand went to his chest.

"Are you okay, man?"

Ryan looked to his right seeing the side that Caitlin slept on, empty as the redhead was in the bathroom, brushing her teeth, "Are you having nightmares again?" Ryan looked at where Caitlin was in her work clothes, "It was my mother. I had a nightmare about my mom." He said as Caitlin and Callum looked at one another confused.

He stood up from his bed, "I'm going to make some breakfast, want some?" Both Callum and Caitlin nod their heads as Ryan went from his bed, going out of his bedroom towards the kitchen where he started to make breakfast.

The two former Mercy Westers approached when Ryan set down a drink in front of Caitlin, who took it into her hands, "What is in that?" Callum asked when seeing the green drink, "It's good for the baby, it makes her more stronger." He replied as Callum made a face when seeing Caitlin drink the green smoothie, Ryan had made for his baby mama.

"I drink this so that I can have at least one cup of coffee a day." Ryan hummed at that as he flipped eggs on the frying pan, "And also breakfast." Callum looked at his friend, "God, I wish I was pregnant."

Ryan and Caitlin looked at one another before they both bursted out laughing, "What?" Ryan then said looking at his friend, "I meant I wish I was pregnant to have someone cook for me in the mornings."

Ryan chuckled at his friend's wording as Caitlin pats her friend's arm as their pagers all went off, "Time for work."

____

"Ryan."

Meredith approached her brother who was finished getting changed for his day ahead, "I need to talk to you about something." The male Grey stopped when looking at his sister, "What's up?"

"Richard wants to initiate a clinical trial, one that would be the next major advancement in the fight to cure Type 1 diabetes." Meredith repeated to her brother what Richard said to her, "Oh, wow."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "And where do I come into this?" Meredith sighed at his words, "He wants us both to participate." Ryan looked at his older sister, shrugging his shoulders, "I mean, it'll be good for my resume, but I need to focus, I—"

"Just wait."

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows again, "He found something in mom's journal and mom was working on islet cells transplantation when she was ill." Ryan didn't know about that, "With her notes, drugs and new technology, we could take this far." Ryan looked at his sister's face, "I don't know. I'll need to think about it."

"It's our mother's birthright to us." Ryan shook his head at his sister's words, "I'll think about it." He repeated before walking away.

____

"It's horrible."

Meredith admitted as she sat in the resident's lounge looking in between her mother's journal and the Alzheimer's piece of paper as Ryan shook his head from where he stood, putting his lab coat on.

"It's the opposite of horrible." Cristina said.

"Alzheimer's or diabetes?" Meredith then pondered as Ryan who stood behind his sister with his lab coat now on, shook his head, "If you continue to whine about how you can't decide which ground-breaking medical advancement to put your name on, I will punch you in the ear." Cristina threatened her best friend.

Ryan smiled at that, "Well, my and Ryan's name's already on one of them, according to the Chief, I mean, diabetes—" Meredith started as Ryan then interrupted her, "Affects 240 million people worldwide."

"Photogenic memory." He told them all when some residents looked at him confused.

Callum looked at his friend then to Meredith who spoke about the Alzheimer's and Diabetes trials, "And Alzheimer's is—" Ryan stopped her again, "—The seventh lending cause of death."

"It's Sophie's choice." Cristina taunted her best friend. "It's Sophie's choice." Meredith then repeated.

Lexie then looked at them, "I've never seen that movie." She said as she went through her lab coat, "Oh you should. It's actually really funny." Ryan admitted as Lexie furrowed her eyebrows, "What? Me, Callum and Caitlin were had a movie night last night." He admitted to his half sister.

"Greys.." Dr Bailey approached the resident lounge, "—How long has your father been having abdominal pain?" Ryan furrowed his eyebrows, "Abdominal pain?" He repeated as Bailey nods her head, "Thatcher Grey is not an easy man to get information from."

Lexie turned her body to look at Dr Bailey, "Our father's here in the hospital?" Miranda nods her head, "Yeah, I admitted him an hour ago. You didn't know he was coming?" Lexie shook her head as Ryan and Meredith shared a look, "What's wrong? Could it be related to the liver transplant?"

"Of course." Meredith butted in, "He's rejecting it cause it's my liver." Ryan gave his sister a look knowing that Lexie was nervous about their dad being in the same hospital as them.

____

Ryan was stood at the NICU's desk where Lucy Fields was speaking to Alex Karev about how he's barred from the NICU, "Dude," Alex looked behind Lucy at Ryan who shook his head, "Stop talking."

Alex chuckled, "You can't do that." Lucy raised an eyebrow, "Wanna find out?" Ryan tan a hand down his face at the Karev male response who turned around and walked straight out of the NICU.

"Lucy."

The blonde turned her head looking at Ryan Grey, "I'm sorry about Karev. He doesn't know when to shut up." Lucy hummed at Ryan's words, "It's a good day for you. You'll be helping Dr Robbins on the baby with the hypoplastic left heart."

His eyes went in between Lucy's eyes with a charming smile, "Yes, ma'am." The blonde shook her head at his response, as Ryan only smiled wider at their interaction when the blonde walked away after filling out her chart.

"We know that without a doubt, that this heart is a viable option." Teddy said speaking to the parents as Alex appeared into the room behind them, "How? How do we know that this is a good match?"

Cristina looked at the father, "Babes under a year haven't developed an immune system that will reject the organ." She explained as Arizona who stood beside Ryan nods her head, impressed, "It makes matching a lot easier."

"But—" The mother looked at the surgeons, "—We're still four weeks away from the due date." Ryan's eyes went down to the mother's obvious pregnant stomach, "Our OB isn't even in town right now."

Lucy Fields looked at them, "I'm covering for Dr Napolitano. I've got her blessing to go ahead and do the C-section today." Dr Fields told the parents, "Today? That's really—"

"Colin, time's an issue here." Alex Karev said frok behind them, making the surgeons turn around as Ryan looked at Lucy seeing the blonde giving him a look, "We need to inform the transplant board as soon as possible if you want this heart. Otherwise it's gonna go to another family."

Colin looked at them, "Ok. You know what?" They all turned back to face the parents as Lucy makes an annoyed face, "There are a lot of doctors in the room right now, so why don't we give the Cookes some space?" Dr Robbins told them, "And you can have one of the nurses page is when you've made a decision."

Ryan walked alongside Arizona when Alex spun Arizona around, "What's going on? Why didn't you page me?" Ryan looked at his resident friend, "Really, dude? You know why."

"Turnip, Karev." Dr Robbins said unimpressed, "You tattled on me?" Alex said with his hands on his hips, "You are so off this case." Lucy butted in, "Seriously? I have said way worse stuff than that."

Ryan shook his head, "Yeah, man, not helping your situation here." He said to his friend as Alex looked at the fourth year, "I have Ryan. Go and find Dr Torres." Arizona said to the fifth year as Ryan smugly smiled, walking away with both of the blondes.

____

"Ryan. I need you in here!"

Ryan came rushing into the room where he sees his father, in a hospital bed with a blonde headed women, "Back up." Lexie said to the blonde, "Back the hell up right now!" Lexie shouted as their father grunted and moaned in pain.

"Lexie!"

His half sister's eyes go onto her brother's who just looked at his sister in shock at her screaming at their father's girlfriend, "All right, dad, all right."

Ryan moved his father's girlfriend back, "Just stay back, all right." The blonde nods her head at Ryan's words who half smiled at her, going to help Lexie on checking their father over.

"The blood tests indicate that your liver is fine. Is there anything at all that you've left out?" Dr Bailey asked Thatcher, as his girlfriend held his hand on the opposite of where the surgeons stood, "It when he pees. Just now and then, last Thursday, we had Mexican food and he drank all this water because it was spicy and he went home to the bathroom as soon as we got home." His girlfriend explained to them, "I was so freaked out when he screamed later during the sex, I didn't even connect it."

Ryan shudder at her words as did Lexie, "All right, good, that helps." Thatcher looked at Dr Bailey, "So what do you think it could be?"

"It could be kidney stones." Ryan admitted to his father, "Or your prostate."

"Prostate? Are—You're saying he could have cancer. He can't have cancer." His girlfriend said unsure.

Lexie looked at their father's girlfriend with her arms crossed, "That's what happens when your boyfriend's an old man. Old men get cancer." Ryan nudged his sister and her criticism, "Lexie, stop." He said.

"Lexie—" Thatcher tried to interrupt.

"You see, but if you were a doctor, like we are—" Lexie motioned to her self and her siblings, "You'd realised that when we use the word prostate, it doesn't necessarily mean cancer." Ryan once again nudged his sister at her time, "Lexie."

"Dr Grey."

Bailey stopped the brunette, "No, see, freaking out and jumping to conclusions like a little child isn't gonna do him any good." Lexie said, as Ryan sighed, "I am scared, ok?! I am terrified over here, and I've got questions." His girlfriend claimed.

"You're terrified? We're his family." Ryan looked at his father's girlfriend who had tears in her eyes, "I'm his family, too!" His girlfriend yelled, "No, you're not his family! You're his midlife crisis!"

"Lexie!" Both Ryan and his father intervened, "Ok, that's enough." Ryan said to his sister, moving Lexie to his other side and out of the room, "Fine." The said female walked out of the room with her hands raised.

"Uh," Ryan and Meredith looked at their father and his girlfriend, "Cancer is one of a hundred things it could be. Dr Bailey will run some more tests just to rule it out. It's far more likely there's another explanation for this." Meredith told them, "Are you the daughter that gave him the liver?"

"I am." Meredith admitted as Thatcher's girlfriend smiled, "Thank you." Meredith walked out of the room with a smile as Ryan looked at his old man, where his pager went off about his patient, "I have to go, but when I have time, I'll come back."

His girlfriend looked at Ryan, "Are you the one who calls the house phone and that has a photogenic memory?" Ryan nods his head at her words, "Yeah, I am," Thatcher half smile at his son, "I'll be sure to answer the phone more." Ryan half smiled at his father's words before leaving the hospital room.

____

Ryan was at the nurse's desk when his sister came towards him, "Dad's got a kidney stone, Dr Bailey's taking him up to the OR now." Ryan turned his head, "She didn't just give him a strainer? It's gotta be huge."

"Yeah, well he deserves it."

Lexie looked at her brother, "I never really got it before, but this is how he operates. He starts up new families, stops talking to the old ones. He'll go off marrying Dani, the tattooed lady," Ryan half smiled at that, "have six little kid life crisis babies, and I'll never hear from him again." Lexie rambled, "It's exactly what he did to you and Meredith."

"Lexie."

Ryan looked at his sister turning his body fully facing her, "It is not exactly what he did to me or Meredith. My mother had an affair, and then took his kids across the country." He explained to his sister, "Your mother died and he was miserable. And he started drinking and he destroyed his liver." Ryan admitted.

"This isn't about you." He told her, "He found someone who makes him happy, just give him your blessing. Let him be happy." Ryan told his sister, "And as well, I do hear from him, I'm always the one calling his house phone." Ryan admitted to his sister who gave him a confused look.

Lexie furrowed her eyebrows, "What are you talking about?" Ryan sighed, "Lex, I've held too many grudges that I just want to let go, and being mad at him, isn't a grudge I wanna keep holding anymore," He stated, "Don't defend him. You hate him! Hate him with me!"

Ryan chuckled at Lexie, "Lexie, I love you, but you do need to grow up." He turned back to the chart that he was filling out as Lexie walked off, as Ryan shook his head.

____

Ryan stands in the NICU with the Cookes on their baby as outside of the room, Lucy Fields spoke to Arizona Robbins, "I banned Karev from the NICU this morning and just put Dr Grey on your service."

Ryan smiled as he spoke to the patient's parents, "Ryan's an idiot sometimes, but he's also the guy that puts his closest friends and family before himself in situations. And just sits in a gallery and watched an entire surgery just to make sure a patient is ok." Arizona said about Ryan, "I think with his kid coming along, it's taught him to be less of an ass, but at least I don't have to teach him how to care like I do with Karev."

Lucy Fields looked at Ryan Grey, who smiled charmingly at his patient's parents speaking to them as he made them smile at what he said about their baby pulling through surgery, "Do you even have the authority to ban someone from the NICU and put someone else on my service?"

"I don't know." The blonde OB resident shrugged as Arizona hummed going back to filling out their paperwork, as Lucy looked up again seeing Ryan now smiling making her smile slightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 1.1K 72
greys anatomy imagines
278K 8.5K 70
After the loss of her brothers, cutting off her mother and almost all of her sisters, and marrying the love of her life and becoming a mother herself...
53.4K 1.6K 21
"Oh, mirror in the sky What is love?" ⎯ grey's anatomy fic ⎯ season one - ongoing ⎯ oc x alex karev
12.1K 254 63
Greys anatomy reimagined as if Alex forgave her in 6x12 and she stayed. Written episode to episode. Leave requests for storylines in comments and I m...