Damien and Juliet (ON HOLD)

By Lillrah

#22 in lonely (17.10.19) "Our story has a tragic ending and this, dear Juliet, is it. This is when the curtai... More

C1| Kidnapping
C2| Alive
C3| Willing participant
C4| Good guys
C5| Sei mia
C6| When the curtain closes
C7| Damned heart
C8| Just another guy
C9| Pure torture
C10| Mark me
C11| Only you
C12| Missing persons
C13| Just following orders
C14| Mio amore
C15| Attached
C16| Poisoned
C17| Murderous little human
C18| Mi dispiace
C19| The final stage
C20| Not the only one
C21| Compromised
C22| A warning
C23| Something to fight for
C24| Two minutes
C25| A chance
C26| The anniversary
C27| Gone to hell
C28| The big, bad wolf
C29| A warrior
C30| You
C31| Flash of recognition
C32| Alone
C33| Merry Christmas
C34| Tricked
C35| The Prince
C36| Never cease to amaze
C37| Thousand things
C38| Burning
C39| Out of here
C40| Home
C41| Waiting for you
C42| Injected
C43| Giving up
C44| Sei bellissima
C45| Hunger
Author's Note

Before you begin

34 0 0
By Lillrah

Hey there!

Thank you for clicking on this book and giving it a chance. Before you begin, I'd like to give you a heads up that this book is on hold. I absolutely will one day return, but right now my focus is another novel - BOUND BY THE BOND.

I know it's a lot to ask, but please head over to that one before you start on this. I promise there are very regular updates happening and I'm really proud of where it's going. If you're interested, the summary for BBTB is below!

No matter what you decide, know that I appreciate every single one of you. I write because I love it, but I post because of you.

Happy reading!

♡ sarah ♡

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S U M M A R Y

"You are mine, little mate." A whimper slipped from my lips when Xander's mouth claimed the most sensitive part of my neck, his breath scorching my skin and heating my core. When I felt his teeth start to graze my skin, the fog cleared from my mind and I hurried to shove him away.

He didn't budge.

When those teeth started to clamp down, I cried out and moved my hands, sourcing the limited air in the room to use my power to push him off me. "Xander stop!" I shouted as he staggered backwards, his eyes black and unforgiving.

"You are mine."

"No," I whispered, ignoring the warm drops that slid down my neck.

Blood.

Not enough for a claim. But enough to make me wish it was.

Katalina wanted one thing in this world.

Her mate.

Or his death anyway.

For years she had trained to become the perfect match for him and had meticulously planned every detail of her revenge so she could destroy him.

For Xander, Katalina was his mate.

For Katalina, Xander was her target.

But their bond was a lie.

A lie forcefully conjured by magic - not a bond fated by the Moon Goddess as Xander was led to believe.

So, when a woman claiming to be his true mate comes into the picture, Katalina is forced to figure out if her growing feelings for him were true, or an unfortunate side effect of their forced bond.

All is fair in love and war, right?

Until, of course, it isn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.6K 47
Blake Montgomery has a score to settle but finding and killing the werewolf that butchered her parents is turning out to be a greater challenge than...
62 16 8
A backpacking trip through America ends with a kiss and a night that Emma would never forget. Now older and mature, 5 years later Emma returns to mee...
1K 145 152
Valkyrie, 'Val' Tenason, has been told for as long as she can remember that she suffers from schizophrenia like her mother. Her hallucination of choi...
179K 7.8K 52
When duties, promises, and the past ignore the will of one's heart, how far can you go before wavering on your knees? ~~~ When a woman is taken as th...