๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐”๐‹๐†๐„๐๐“.

Av toptierszn

โ It's just that he know what I want. โž ยฉ๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. Mer

โ˜†ใƒป:.,;*.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ‘.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.

1.7K 95 85
Av toptierszn

didn't proofread, bare with mama.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘳 𝘒𝘦𝘮𝘱
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"You need to stop running the streets and be a fucking dad!" Cierra yelled as she stood in front of me.

"The baby ain't even here yet." I told her.

"EXACTLY and you already being a fucking deadbeat. You would rather run the streets and be laid up with a high schooler than act like a grown ass man who got a child on the way!" She responded. "Do she even know that?" She asked.

I went quiet and scratched the back of my neck.

"She don't know you finna have a fucking kid Amir?!" She looked at me in disbelief.

"Nah." I shook my head. "That did not come up."

"You so fucking pitiful." Cierra rolled her eyes before she sat down on the couch. I really wasn't rushing to tell Kiyari nothing. I don't even know how that topic is supposed to come up.

Cierra was supposed to be a one night type of thing but I ended up getting her pregnant. I tried to get her to abort it but she wouldn't. I wasn't mad at her for not doing it cause it's her body and her choice I just wasn't ready for a baby right now.

"Man what's the gender?" I asked her. That's the whole reason why I was at her crib in the first place, she doing all this cause I missed the appointment.

"A girl." Cierra said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry I missed it but I had something to do." I explained.

"You always say that." She looked at me. "I don't know if you think I be on your back because I want to be with you or what but that's not why. I just want you to be involved. I want my baby to know her dad."

"I feel it. I'm sorry."

"I don't want you to be sorry that's the thing. I know you don't really want a baby, I know that. But I been gave you the option to walk away and you chose not to. So if you gonna be here, be here." She said and she was right.

She understood me not wanting a kid so she expressed how she wouldn't be upset if I dipped. But I know I couldn't live with the fact that I had a kid out here and I wasn't in their life at all. That's damn near what my pops did to me and I know how that shit made my mama feel and what it pu her through.

"I know. I'm here. I promise." I grabbed her hands and she looked at me before nodding. I think this pregnancy was starting to take a toll on her and I try to be here as much as I can but it was hard at first cause this not what I wanted.

I just be having a lot going on.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘒𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘰𝘯.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Mm mm." I pushed Khalil back cause he was tryna kiss me. "Just cause my boyfriend somebody you don't like don't mean I'm finna be cheating."

"Opp ass boyfriend. You just like Chyna." Malachi said.

"Bitch please. And he better end up dead just like Von did. Cause ain't no way you gave me hell but not Yari."

"Yari ain't get his name tatted like a fucking dummy." Malachi said. "And she finna leave him. You was not leaving that nigga when you found out."

"We still talking about this? It's tired." Khalil chimed in.

"Why would you tattoo a nigga name in the first place? You crazy." I said to Chy.

"You was literally with me when I got it and you was talking bout 'I should tat Khalil name' so goneeee." She dragged and Khalil looked at me.

"You was?" He asked.

"FAWK no." I immediately shook my head.

"And was!" Chyna said. "Yo middle name too."

"Just two dummies." Malachi shook his head.

"Malachi stop talking to me." I told him.

"Or?" He challenged.

"Or ima make Khalil beat you up." I said. "Ain't that right Kha?"

"Hell yeah." Khalil agreed.

"Nigga ain't nobody scared of you. You think cause you a lil buff you got some authority?"

"Not too much. He strong as hell ion know Malachi he might lay you the fuck out." Chyna said.

"He is strong." I looked at Khalil's arms. I love a strong black man.

"Who fucking side is you on?" Malachi asked Chyna.

"Whichever side the truth on." She responded.

"ANYWAYS, come on Chyna so I can go to sleep." I told her. I was at Khalil's house and she wanted her hair done so I just told her to come over here.

All in all, I missed my boo. So yes I'm over his house.

"Yeah please go get that head done. I'm sick of looking at that nappy ass ponytail." Khalil said.

"Why am I always getting picked on?" She asked.

"You pick on everybody else. You'll be ight." Malachi told her and she flicked him off before standing up. She grabbed the bag that had the hair stuff in it and passed it to me.

"I really don't feel like doing your hair not gon lie." I told her.

"Well I don't know what to tell you not gon lie." She said and I let out a deep sigh. I hate being the hairstylist friend.

I walked over to the living room table and took out her wig along with the stuff I needed and laid it out where I could see.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"I'm tired." I said as I walked into Khalil's room and kicked off my slides.

"They gone?" Khalil asked and I nodded my head and walked over to the bed. I laid down next to him and put my head on his chest while he watched something on his phone.

We had stayed like that for a while and suddenly his phone dinged. He held it down at the top to read it and I looked at the name and saw it was from someone named Nyah and they asked what he was doing.

He swiped it away after reading it and went back to watching whatever was playing which was some stupid ass YouTube video.

"Who's that?" I asked him.

"Who? Nyah?"

"Yeah them." I said.

"You remember that girl I told you about?" He asked and I thought on it.

"The one who keep tryna fuck you?" I laughed.

"Yeah. That's her." He said blandly.

"Mmm. That's your girl." I joked.

"Fuck on." He dismissed me.

Eventually he turned his phone off and looked at me.

"What?" I questioned.

"I just realized that I missed you." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

"You just realized that?" I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"No like I mean I missed you obviously. But I realized how bad your absence affected me." He voiced.

"Was you throwing up and crying?" I asked him.

"Damn near. I don't ever wanna go through that again I swear I learned my lesson." He told me before sitting up and I did too. "You the only girl for me."

"You just saying that." I looked at him.

"I'm serious, you really it for me. I can't even see myself loving another girl how I love you. And I really fucking love you." He expressed and I looked at him still as he held a serious look.

"I love you too Khalil." I replied and he gave me a smile, showing off his perfectly white teeth.

"Now leave that nigga and come home to me." He said and I bussed out laughing because why would he just ruin the moment?

But even so, my time with Amir came to an end when I found out that he really was their opp cause at first I thought they was just playing. But I don't want no parts in any nigga beef that's between them. My loyalty gon always be to my people.

Malachi was like my brother. It was a point in time where he actually was my best friend and he really the whole reason why I met Khalil. And then when he started messing around with Tajae that really stamped him. I wouldn't feel right messing with someone he beefed with whether it was big or minor.

"You so unserious." I told Khalil and he shrugged.

"Him or me. Pick."

"You. You a billion times." I grabbed his face and pecked his lips over and over.

"Yeah you know." He cosigned my answer.

"Sure do. Now cut that hoe off who keep tryna fuck you." I told him. "Ion play like that."

"Yeah she be scaring me. Ion know what's that about." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I do. You like every girls dream nigga look wise." I stated. Khalil really is fine, he one of them people god must've took his time on.

"That personality tho? Is a mess." I continue and he straight faced me.

"Oh please bitch hoe." He said.

"And you sassy too. Don't forget that." I said.

"I don't give a fuck. I get money." He waved me off. That's his favorite response when he ain't got shit else to say.

Since he got so much money I'm gonna just start stealing, he ain't gon miss it.

"Okay Mr big baller. Let me hold sumn."

"How much you want?" He asked before digging in his pockets and pulled out a good amount of hundred dollar bills.

"Wait cause I was playing but gimme all dat." I held out my hand. He opened the stack up cause it was folded and he put it in my hand.

"I'm finna buy so many seafood boils and chipotle bowls with this." I said truthfully before I started counting how much it was.

"You fat as hell dawg."

"You knew that already, don't act stupid." I told him and started fanning myself with the money. "Take me to go spend my new money."

"I thought you was tired?"

"Fuck that sleep I just got payed. We finna go EAT." I hopped up from the bed. He got up too and we both put on our shoes and made our way downstairs.

Judge me all you want. I'm finna take him back, I love it over here.

___________________________
END OF CHAPTER.
VOTE!

short chapter ik, but opinions?

& if you stop reading cause she took him back, sorry to see you go ❤️.

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

52.9K 1.2K 39
"I had a choice to tell you or not too" ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’š -Two hearts one bond ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’š๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ž16, 2020 - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐…๏ฟฝ...
61.1K 3.5K 29
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
476 7 36
"Stop making me feel like I'm going crazy for loving you."
Only Me Av Cake

Tonรฅrsromaner

12.8K 544 38
"You want attention?", I try to fill in. "Not just attention, it's more than that" "You sound like you just want at-" "You", she cuts me off. "I do...