Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... More

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

119-120

24 0 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 119

The glass door suddenly burst, and an off-road vehicle rushed in from the outside. The car drifted at the door, knocking over a bunch of tables and chairs, and then stopped.

Immediately afterwards, three strong men with their faces covered got out of the car. They pointed their guns at the ceiling and fired several shots. Then they roared, "If you don't want to die, all squat down!" The sound of

gunfire rang out, shocking everyone. God, they finally realized that they were being robbed!

In an instant, the whole room was filled with panic, and screams were heard one after another. Seeing this, the strong men fired several shots at the ceiling, "Everyone squat down! Shut your mouth! Whoever calls me again will be killed by me!"

Obviously this was the case. Words are useful. In the face of death, whether the waiters were rich or dignitaries, they were all very aware of current affairs. They quickly squatted down one after another, a group of people squatting in a row like chickens, rustling. Shivering, trembling all over, and worse, tears and runny nose.

Yanxi also squatted in the corner with Kurapika, Cheli Donich and others, huddled on the edge of the chair.

"Don't be afraid." Chelidonich squeezed past the waiter at some point and comforted him in a low voice, "They probably just want money, and they won't kill people unless they have to."

As he spoke, he observed without leaving any trace. The black-haired girl was seen covering her mouth with both hands, her eyes widened, her fingers trembling uncontrollably. Apart from not screaming, she was no different from other women.

Sensing his gaze, she shook her voice and whispered back: "I'm not afraid."

She was weak, pitiful and helpless.

Chelidonich smiled, his voice still gentle, "The security force in Cajun country is very good, the police should be here soon."

"There are just three kidnappers, they will be subdued soon."

He finished his words. , the girl did not answer, but the blond boy beside him spoke first, "Something's wrong."

Everyone was stunned, and their eyes moved to him, and the boy calmly analyzed: "The way these three people came in is very interesting. They They broke the window and came in openly. This behavior is too arrogant and obviously does not conform to the logic of ordinary kidnapping behavior."

"If they were really kidnappers, they would have searched for our money and jewelry as quickly as possible and quickly Escape, maybe take hostages to save your life."

"But they didn't do that." Kurapika raised his eyes and looked at the kidnappers not far away. They were still threatening the hostages with guns, and one of them was just going to the car now. He had a bag that could hold money, but his mobility was much slower than that of a kidnapper who really wanted money.

Kurapika concluded, "They don't care about money. It's very likely that money is not their primary goal."

"Judging from their stance, they have obviously received a lot of professional training."

"There are people behind Cajun Hotel With the power of the royal family, ordinary gangsters would never choose to come here to rob. Likewise, if they knew that this was where they were being robbed, the police would definitely rush over as quickly as possible. But judging from their appearance, they did not seem to be worried about the police. Will come here..."

Kurapika frowned as he said this, "There is only one reason. They have ways to deal with the police, so that they will not get here so quickly."

"If you can deal with the police, you dare They broke in here openly and robbed homes. These people are not kidnappers, they are mercenaries."

"If they are mercenaries, then...their target should be someone..." Kurapika said, suddenly thinking of something, his eyes moved When it came to Chelidonich, his tone was serious, "Your Highness, their target is probably you."

Chelidonich looked at his eyes, and his eyes slowly curved, "Thank you for your reminder, I will be careful. "

The Kuluta tribe... is really a race that will always surprise him.

Cheridonich suddenly found that compared to the naive and stupid Tsukishima Yanki, the boy in front of him attracted more attention.

Thinking of Tsukishima Yanxi, Cheli Donish looked away again.

She was still trembling, and she leaned tightly against the table, as if she was so frightened that she didn't know what to do.

Could it be that he guessed wrong?

"Miss Yan Xi." Cheli Donich asked with concern, "Are you okay?"

Yan Xi gave a thumbs up, "You can handle it."

"Sorry." Cheli Donich lowered his eyes, "Because of me. Causing everyone to fall into——"

Before he could finish his words, he was interrupted by the angry shout of a kidnapper, "Who is it?!"

Chelidonich was startled and subconsciously turned his head, but was shocked to find that among them One of the kidnappers fell down at some point. Quietly, but just before he spoke to the girl, he saw her alive and kicking, bullying the hostage.

what happened?

Cheli Donich was rarely confused. Who did it?

Now, Cheridonich has determined that what happened that day was not done by Tsukishima Yanki, because when the kidnapper fell to the ground, he was talking to her, and she did not move at all except giving a thumbs up.

If it wasn't her, then who was it that knocked him out that day? Or rather, what is it?

Despite facing an unknown enemy, Cheli Donich still had no intention of panicking. The person who joined in to knock out the kidnapper was the same person who knocked him out, so he would probably take action again, as long as this time He——

"Who is it?!" The second kidnapper also fell.

The only remaining person's eyes widened in horror. He didn't understand what happened, and he didn't understand why his partner fell to the ground in the blink of an eye. This was different from what he expected! ! !

He didn't understand, and neither did Chelidonich. Everyone present didn't understand, because they didn't see or hear anything, but the two kidnappers fainted like that.

Fear comes from the unknown, and now, the unknown has become a reality. Such weird things are happening in front of everyone's eyes. This is even more spine-chilling than meeting a robber. At least, the robber can be seen. .

"Who is it?" the kidnapper shouted in horror. He turned around in circles several times, but still found nothing.

"It's me~" Suddenly, a small, extremely soft female voice sounded in his ear. The voice seemed to be talking in his ear.

He turned his head suddenly, but he was shocked to find that there was no one!

"Here~" The voice came from the left ear again.

He turned around again, but there was still no one.

nobody! nobody! No one! !

Who is it! Who is it! ! !

The kidnapper roared and turned around, trying to see who it was, "Come out! Come out!"

The voice stopped talking.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" the kidnapper finally collapsed, "I'll kill you! Kill you!!!" He said, suddenly pulling the trigger, shooting a series of random shots around him, bullet casings flying. , smoke and dust rise. But when he stopped, he didn't see a trace of blood.

Not a single hostage was injured, not a drop of blood was splashed, how is this possible! how so! ! !

The kidnapper's eyes widened, and his three souls were trembling. In his ears, the voice came in quietly with a gust of cold wind, "I~ died~ so miserably~" He

died so miserably... He suddenly understood Come here, it turns out this is... "Ghost, ghost..." His heartbreaking scream penetrated the entire hotel, "Ghost ah ah ——"

The last mercenary died.

This crisis can be called an anticlimax. It only lasted ten minutes, and the gangsters were wiped out before they could show off their power.

Everyone present was confused, but they did not feel happy because the kidnapper was killed, but the thing that knocked the kidnapper unconscious... no, it should be said that the ghost still exists. Will she also take action against them?

Who is next?

At the thought of a ghost staring at them from somewhere they couldn't see, everyone felt chilled all over, as if even the air blowing was cold.

I don’t know who started it first, the two of them hugged each other, then the third, the fourth... the tenth... Finally, almost everyone hugged each other, they didn’t shout or yell, they just You hold me, I hold you, we all squeeze together like frightened quails, afraid that the ghost will suddenly appear behind us.

The only one who didn't pass was Yan Xi. The waiter looked at the lonely people for a few seconds, and then joined the quail army without hesitation.

At this moment, everyone's eyes were focused on the three of them.

Yan Xi: "..."

Kurapika: "..."

Cheli Donich: "..."

The three of them looked at each other, and no one moved.

Kurapika was thoughtful. Suddenly, he remembered something. He subconsciously looked at the black-haired girl, but he saw that she had hugged the table leg without knowing it. She was lost in the crowd. When he saw him looking over, she was still happy. She waved to him, moved her body, and motioned for him to come and hug her.

Kurapika: "..."

Kurapika silently joined the team.

Now, only Cheli Donich remains.

Cheridonich looked at the group of quails opposite, then at Yanxi holding the round wooden table leg and Kurapika leaning on the table leg, and fell into a tangle.

To hug or not to hug?

If he hugged him, he might not be attacked. If he didn't hug him, he might be attacked... No, according to the malicious intent that "female ghost" had towards him last time, the chance of him being attacked was very high.

However, before Chelidonich could make a decision, there was a sudden "snap" sound from the quail nest on the other side.

The sound was very soft, but it was extremely clear in the silent restaurant. Everyone turned their heads subconsciously and saw a roast chicken falling from the plate to the ground on the dining table.

It turned out to be a roasted chicken. As soon as everyone breathed a sigh of relief, they saw the roasted chicken stand up with a thud.

Then...

he twisted his waist, raised his legs, swung his butt, his wings flapped twice, and the chicken thighs stood on the ground and made a 360-degree rotation. Finally, several table knives fell from the sky "shushushu" , and cut him into pieces brutally.

It's like hinting at them.

Finally, the screams sounded, "Ghost, ghost!"

The next moment, everyone was like a flock of chickens chased by huskies. Amid the screaming BGM, they flapped their wings and flew around the room, away from them. Recently, Cheli Donich became the unlucky guy who was pecked first.

"Stab-" This was the sound of his clothes being torn apart by an unknown hand.

"Stab-" This was the sound of his trousers flying off a section of his trouser leg.

"Bang-dang--" This was the sound of him being knocked and fell onto the dining table...

and the tableware on the dining table fell to the ground with a crash, and the soup, sauce, and bone residue poured over him. All in one.

It can be said to be miserable, and the prince's demeanor has been completely shattered.

Kurapika looked confused, and Yan Xi took a breath.

"It's too tragic..."

"It's really too tragic."

Chapter 120

When everything was settled and the police came over afterwards, Chelidonich had transformed from an elegant and noble fourth prince into a sharp guy who let himself go. His neatly trimmed long hair fluttered in the wind and he was tall. The clothes I ordered were torn into tattered pieces, my shoes were missing, my socks flew off, and there was a lot of sauce on my body. I was so miserable that the homeless people on the roadside wanted to step on the street when they saw it. A pitiful sentence.

"Um, are you okay?" Yan Xi asked with concern, "Should I take you to the hospital?"

"No need." Cheli Donich reluctantly squeezed the corners of his mouth. He wanted to show a smile, but it took him a long time. , did not laugh, but made himself look even more ferocious.

Seeing this, Kurapika kindly handed over his handkerchief. Cheridonich took it and wiped the stains on his face, but the dirt all over his body could not be wiped clean with a small handkerchief. Finally, He just said "I'm sorry" and turned around and left in a hurry.

Perhaps he was in too much of a hurry, and Chelidonich didn't pay attention to his steps at all, so he just stepped into the soup. The sole of his foot slipped, and with a squeak, he fell face down on the ground. Using inertia, it slid forward a short distance.

Yanxi "..."

Kurapika "..."

Everyone who saw this scene "..."

This is really a tragic situation that can only be staged in movies.

At this moment, the entire hall fell into silence.

They wanted to laugh, but this was a prince after all. Being a high-ranking official is overwhelming, let alone a member of the royal family. Moreover, although everyone said that the fourth prince was famous for being gentle, rich people with some brains knew how much gold these words contained.

So after two seconds of silence, they decisively looked away and left the scene with a strong sense of crisis.

"Ta..."

It was the sound of heels hitting the ground. The sound was very close to him. Chelidonich raised his head slightly and saw a pair of black leather shoes. Above that, there were black sweatpants. Only the sweatpants were visible. The man's trouser legs moved forward, revealing a small edge of his gray socks, and the man squatted down.

He slightly raised the small round sunglasses on the bridge of his nose, and those dazzling blue pupils looked down at him condescendingly...

"Ah..." The corners of his mouth turned up, not hiding his gloating, "It's really It's too horrible to look at."

Cheli Donich naturally recognized this person, and also recognized these eyes, which were more stunning than the flaming eyes, rarer than the seven beauties, and there was only one pair of eyes in the entire Aizhen Continent.

Before today, Celidonich wanted to collect these eyes, he wanted to watch them bloom, he wanted to freeze them at the most beautiful moment, and then store them in his treasure house, together with the rest of the collection, in his Sleeping in the treasure house.

But when he really met these eyes, Chelidonich suddenly realized that these eyes would never become his collection, because they could never be carved by him. If they could not bloom with the most beautiful look, then even if No matter how beautiful they look, to him they are just a pair of soulless dead things.

And...the look in these eyes is really annoying.

Although the corners of his mouth were curled up and his voice was frivolous, his expression... was indifferent.

It's like that high-altitude god, overlooking the world indifferently, and in his eyes, he is just a speck of dust, an ant, an insignificant existence...

Cheli Donich has known that he is the prince of all princes since he was sensible. The smartest one among them, he firmly believed that it would not be anyone else but him who would finally ascend the throne and be worshiped by thousands of people. He was born noble, no, he was noble itself.

No matter how he disguised it, Chelidonich's arrogance was still engraved in his bones. He was so arrogant that he even secretly added a new sin to the seven deadly sins - ignorance.

But today, the false Son of God met the true Son of God. One relied on his birth and power to dominate a small area of ​​​​the world, and the other relied on his own strength to dominate the heaven and the world, standing outside the world.

Whether Cheridonich admitted it or not, from the moment he saw Gojo Satoru's expression, his heart inevitably started to tumble.

Want to... destroy it.

The suppressed bloodlust and rage roared in his heart, roaring to break out of the prison and bathe in blood for a carnival.

"Ahem." At this time, Yan Xi reacted. She hurriedly walked over in three or two steps, skillfully pulled up Gojo Satoru, and skillfully began to apologize, "Sorry, sorry, he just said it casually, without any malice."

Although he said this She didn't believe it when she came out, but she just apologized first. After all, this is still a prince. It would be troublesome if they were arrested. They were a group of lv1 guys who were several times weaker than the magicians and telepaths. If she wasn't careful, she would be on her knees crying and begging them not to die.

"I can-" Obviously, Gojo Satoru didn't appreciate it. He opened his mouth. Yan Xi quickly took out a piece of toffee from his pocket, peeled off the wrapping paper at the speed of light and stuffed it into his mouth. At the same time, he changed the subject, "You bought it. What?"

"Huh?" Gojo Satoru lowered his eyes to look at her. Yan Xi raised his eyes and glared at him. His lips were moving and he mouthed, "Don't go too far."

"Ah..." Gojo Satoru looked at her and said, He glanced at his mouth and replied, "It's a giant puff~"

"I don't know how to make the puffs here. It doesn't feel greasy at all after you try it. The sweetness is just right and it's super delicious~~" He stood, his index finger and thumb facing each other, making a small gap, "I can give you a little bit." Then, Gojo Satoru turned to Kurapika again and said, "There is no share for you."

Yan Xi "... "

Kurapika"..."

After thinking about Gojo Satoru's temperament, Yanxi asked subconsciously, "Isn't this just one bite?"

"As expected of Yanxi-chan, she really has a connection with me." Gojo Satoru Thumbs up with a smile.

Yan Xi "..." She knew it!

Girlfriends and desserts, desserts win.

"Can you be a little more stingy?"

"I waited in line for a long time to buy this. It's not big, so it's very generous to give you a bite." Gojo Satoru said plausibly, "Besides, Yanxi-chan's bite It's not small."

"Are you saying that I have a big mouth?"

"I didn't mean that."

"No, you definitely mean that."

The two people here started bickering again, and over there, Celidoni Xi lowered his eyes, and after a few seconds, he laughed. He slowly stood up from the ground and said softly, "Miss Yan Xi... who is this?"

Hearing this, Yan Xi moved his eyes to him and replied, " He is Gojo Satoru."

"That's right..." Cheridonich smiled and said again, "I'm sorry, I'm a little rude like this."

"If you don't mind, please allow me to go back and wash up a little first. "Fan, I will send someone to pick you and your friends up soon."

Yan Xi "..."

No big brother, you are like this and you still want to treat me to dinner?

Aren't you out of your mind?

Yan Xi opened her mouth and wanted to refuse, but Gojo Satoru agreed before her.

Yan Xi was startled, and then nodded. Although Gojo Satoru escaped, he would not do anything without objection.

After watching Cheri Donich leave for a few seconds, Kurapika, who had been silent, spoke, "Well..." He looked at Yan Xi, "What just happened... was you doing?"

Yan Xi subconsciously pointed at Gojo Satoru and replied, "Such a childish thing, it's obvious that he did it." It

's not like Yan Xi has never seen Gojo Satoru use magic power to control the suspension of stones, so controlling a chicken leg to dance is a big deal for someone with six It's not difficult for him.

"Childish?" Gojo Satoru was unhappy, "You were obviously the one who started it."

"I was just solving the kidnappers."

"But you pretended to be a ghost to scare them, right?" Gojo Satoru said plausibly, "So they are also here. Help you clean up the mess."

"No one cleans up the mess like that." Yan Xi said that she would not take the blame. "It's obviously your own bad taste."

"Haha, don't you think it's fun for them to do that?" Wu Tiao Satoru did not deny this. When he thought of the crazy scene just now, he immediately laughed again, "They are so funny, like zombies coming out of the cage?"

"What kind of zombies are coming out of the cage? It's obviously a husky coming out of the house. ."

Kurapika listened to everything "..."

Can these two people be more childish...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.4K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.5K 103 58
Alternative Title: 捏脸系统使我超神了 Author: Xiang Zhuo Summary: I participated in the game review and decided to take action on the NPCs since I had the fa...
1.7K 55 42
Alternative Title: 我在霓虹建設比奇堡 Author: Ziqing Mo Summary: After clearing all the copies and leaving the main world for retirement, an operation called...
6.1K 113 9
Park Chanyeol one the rich "bad" boys around the area all he seems to do is get into fights but What if a small cute boy stops him from getting into...