Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... Еще

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

111-114

36 0 0
Spinfoxie

Chapter 111

: Rimei Road

: The City of Greed Island.

Cardboard boxes piled up in disorder, garbage bags scattered on the ground, shredded paper scattered on the ground, a stench blowing towards your face, a middle-aged man sitting cross-legged, clicking on the keyboard, holding a Half-smoking, he scratched his scalp with his index finger through the  messy hair that was flying freely like weeds, and pushed his body forward. On the screen, the game character controlled by him was holding a hammer and banging the BOOS.

Just as he was about to win, the door behind him was suddenly pushed open.

"Hey." The cardboard box at the door fell to the ground with a crash, and a distant and familiar voice sounded. Du En was startled by the sudden voice, and his hand trembled. The BOSS took the opportunity to break away from control, and regained half of his health in the blink of an eye. One big move and the character dies.

GAME OVER

Du En's forehead had veins popping up, "Jin Fulis!" He turned into a violent dragon, "What time is it now!"

"Are you going to let me rest?!"

"Oh, long time no see, Du En. "Jin greeted with a bright smile.

"Don't pretend you didn't hear it!"

"Ah..." Jin kicked his foot skillfully on the ground, sweeping out a clearing. "More than that, Du En, I need your help with something." "What are you doing?" "Let's

do it."

Do you still have the data for the initial production of the game?" Jin said, "Give me a copy."

"By the way." He added, "Give me ten sets of cards as well."

"Ten sets?" Du En's voice Ba Gao, "Why don't you just give it to them!"

"Do you think this is buying groceries?" Du En yelled at an old friend he hadn't seen for a long time, "You know how difficult it is to bring a card collection book to reality. Do you want to do it?"

"Two sets are already enough!"

"Then let's do two sets," Jin said immediately.

Du En "..."

"Isn't this the original purpose of your guy?"

"Yes." Jin was very frank, "First put forward difficult-to-achieve conditions, and subsequent requests will become easier."

"This is a method often used by fraudsters."

Du En "...╯‵□′╯︵┻━┻"

Du En's disheveled hair exploded with a bang, "The same goes for changing my name without authorization. This Same thing this time! You bastard!"

The boat of our friendship has come to an end!

"I thought you were used to it." Behind the door, Etan and Elena came over, "This guy doesn't do this often."

"Who? You 'll get used to this kind of thing!" Du En shouted.

"But your health has improved since you changed your name, hasn't it?" Li Site followed in.

"Ah, that's true." Du En nodded in agreement.

"You Decided?" Leza finally entered the room.

"Yes." Jin nodded, his brown pupils flashing with anticipation, "This opportunity is better than I expected."

"How are you sure they will agree?" Yitan He asked, "What if they don't go?"

"No." Jin waved his hand, "That young man is the same type of person as me in a certain way. He pursues power and is curious about the unknown, so he won't miss it.

" Is your son going to leave the island this year?" Elena frowned, "Is it okay?"

"If he died there, Xiaojie wouldn't be able to see his father." Yi Tan said. Du

En patted the ground immediately . On the red carpet, his voice was high-pitched, "I want to see my son before I die, you bastard."

"I'm afraid this is a bit difficult." Li Site spread his hands, "It's been more than ten years, and this guy is still shy. I don't dare to see my son."

"It's so long-winded!" Jin Ba emphasized in a high voice, "I'm training him!"

Du En rolled his eyes, "After setting up a lot of tests, it's not that I don't dare to see him. My own son."

"This guy is so hypocritical." Yi Tan sighed, "Xiaojie is really pitiful."

"Yes, really pitiful." Li Site and others agreed, "To have such a father."

"It's so noisy!" A vein appeared on Qian's head, and he raised his foot and slapped the ground, "Anyway, hurry up and get ready!"

"Compared to this, are you sure that President Netero won't stop you?" Leza frowned slightly.

"Ah, that old man." Jin frowned slightly, "You reminded me, if I don't leave quickly, he will probably cause a lot of trouble..."

You Qi It's that guy...

Outside the window, the full moon is still there, and the crows are flapping their wings across the night sky, crowing occasionally.

The building of the Hunter Association is still brightly lit.

The tea on the table is steaming, and in the tea cup, a fallen leaf is swaying along the water ripples. Turn.

Nitro's eyes moved to the opposite side and asked slowly, "Is there any news about Jaeger?"

Opposite, the old man with a wrinkled face slowly gnawed a crispy biscuit with his dentures. After a long while, he said, "That kid doesn't either." Do you know if you are still alive?"

"It is indeed a dangerous place there." Nitro sighed, "Where the disaster is, there is also hope."

"Even after thousands of years, human beings will never learn to be dissatisfied."

Maha nibbled half of the biscuit in his hand, "Why do you need to beat up the enemy?"

"There is nothing that requires you to take action at the moment. "Nitro replied, Maha Beat the enemy guest, his strength is not weak to him. The promise of such a strong man cannot be used easily.

Maha was not surprised either. He gnawed the biscuits again, and then Asked, "Where's Ilmi?" "

When Nitro heard this, the corners of his eyes twitched slightly. He glanced at the bean-faced man. The latter understood and raised his hand to turn on the TV.

Maha raised his drooped eyelids to see clearly, and his half-open eyes slightly squinted. He was stagnant, but saw the screen.

Six little beans were lying in a row, two with black hair on the left, one with red hair in the middle, one with black hair, one with blond hair and one with purple hair on the right.

They all opened their eyes and stared at the roof. It is full of confusion and confusion.

As a killer who has been whipped three times a day since he was a child, as a clown who often jumps on the edge of death, and as a gangster who has been hanging around Meteor Street all year round, the three perverted bodies are very durable. They woke up almost at the same time. .

The first person to wake up, they skillfully began to collect information around them.

First of all, this is not a game. After looking at the decorations and experiencing the feeling, they quickly came to the conclusion that this is an airship.

They are not dead, so as before As predicted, Tsukishima Yanki will probably hand them over to the Hunter Association.

Haha, stupid. Chrollo sneered inwardly, thinking that the Hunter Association can pay attention to him?

Oh~~★, Hisoka's inner villain is dancing, cky~~★, you guessed it right, it seems that he can fight to the death with the Big Apple again~~★

Ah, what a pity, Yi Mi sighed inwardly.

The three people's inner thoughts only flowed for a moment, and soon, they sat up .

Then, they saw each other.

Bun's face was big and his head was slumped, Bun's face was red, and Bun's face was dark and straight.

They confirmed their age, at most five years old, no more.

The three perverts were silent for a second, and then they all moved.

Hisoka habitually turned over a deck of playing cards, preparing to shuffle them to calm his mind. Unexpectedly, the cards were too big and his hands were too small. He couldn't hold them firmly and dropped most of them.

Douding Hisoka "..."

Yi Mi reflexively pulled out the nail, preparing to give herself a nail plastic surgery to try to save her age. Unfortunately, after being an adult for too long, she couldn't find her younger self for a while. The acupuncture point was clicked and inserted incorrectly, causing leg cramps.

Doudin Yier fans "..."

Finally, it was Chrollo, who skillfully summoned his own thief's secrets and wanted to see if there was any suitable ability that could solve the current situation.

However...

as soon as the book materialized, it made a "pop" sound, farted, and went back again.

Doudin Chrollo "..."

The three perverts looked at each other and finally realized that something serious had happened!

They have been banned!

However, being under the eaves, they had no choice but to sit back again because their injuries were not healed.

Hisoka puffed up his face, Chrollo began to quickly plan for the future, but Ilmi remained calm and composed.

"Oh~★" Hisoka grabbed a four of spades with his little hand, covered most of his face, squinted his eyes, and said with a trembling voice, "Xiaoyi, you don't look worried~~★"

Yi Er tilted his head, his cat eyes were still dull, but he said in a measured tone, "I am here to beat up the enemy."

"I am the most useful killer in the family. My performance ranks first every year. Dad will never give up on me." ." Ilmibel said confidently.

At this moment, Chrollo and Hisoka felt pain in their knees.

Men's desire to compare is so strange sometimes.

"Ah..." the young Chrollo also said in a sweet voice, "If I'm not wrong, Pike will also come to save me."

Xisuo "..."

Xisuo cheered. He lost his bun face and launched a group chat.

Behind the screen, Nitro twirled the remaining mustache and said with a smile, "They were fed the witch's rejuvenation medicine, and it was probably Gojo Satoru who sealed their telepathy."

"The child seemed to have cursed them with resentment." Nitro said, "This kind of resentment cannot be easily relieved."

Maha "..."

"Are you going to take them away?" Nitro asked. These three guys are no longer a threat.

It happened that at this time, they heard Ilmibel's confident voice, "Daddy will not give up on me."

Maha looked at the calm grandson on the screen and said slowly, "I will take Miji away. " Let's go."

Oh, the warm family seems to be leaking.

After sending Maha away, Nitro did not rest. He picked up the tea cup and took a sip, and suddenly said, "I really envy that kid Jin."

"Eh?" The bean-faced man was a little confused.

"That kid has always been a decisive person." Nitro said, "So he should take this opportunity to go there."

The bean-faced man was stunned for a moment, "There..." He realized, "You mean that Place?"

"Ah." Nitro nodded, "Things in the world are really fickle."

"Then you plan to..." The bean-faced man paused and asked, "Are you going to let the Twelve Branch and the others go there too?"

The Hunter Association's Twelve branches, corresponding to the twelve zodiac animals, are the twelve hunters personally recognized by Nitro. Each one has achieved extraordinary achievements in different fields. Among them, Jin Fulis is one of them, codenamed Hai.

Except for Jin and Pariston, the other ten are loyal supporters of Nitro, and Nitro's purpose of training them is to march into the dark continent, eliminate disaster and bring back hope.

Now, as Hai, Jin plans to take the lead.

Nitro looked at the scenery outside the window for a long time before slowly saying, "I can't decide this."

Obviously, his initial judgment was wrong. Tsukishima Yanxi is not from the Dark Continent. She is not a beast and will not lose control. , she is his recognized opponent and a being worthy of his respect, so the decision-making power is not in his hands.

This is the hunter, they are both convoluted and straightforward.

The night is still long.

The clouds and fog were lingering, the street lights were flickering, and the surrounding lights gradually went out. Only the lights of the Metropolitan Police Department were still on.

It was the same policeman, he was still dozing off.

At this time, the door was suddenly opened, and he opened his eyes in a daze, and a young man came in against the cold wind.

"I heard... there is a reward for spiders here..."

"Ah..." The policeman yawned and subconsciously replied, "You're late, the spider has been caught."

"What!!!" A loud shout was accompanied by a sudden hand slapping on the table. The young man suddenly came closer to him, his eyes widened, and there was a faint red light flashing in the dark pupils. His voice trembled in disbelief, "Caught?!

"How could they be caught!" "

Impossible!"

The policeman was startled by this action, shrank back, and said, "They were indeed caught, and everyone was sent to the Hunter Association."

" Who caught it?" The young man asked in a daze.

"Ah. It's Gojo Satoru." When he mentioned this, the younger brother became more energetic. He smiled and said, "He is really a light of righteousness. Thanks to him, many wanted criminals who escaped have been caught." The

young man was stunned . He took a few steps back in shock and murmured, "Gojo...Satoru..."

"The...light of the right path..."

——————————————————————— ————

"Ha Qiu——"

While eating, a sneeze came over. If Yan Xi hadn't reacted quickly enough, he would have almost been hit in the face.

"Ah, I don't know why, but I was sneezing when I woke up this morning." Gojo Satoru said, taking out a tissue on the side and wiping his nose, "This is the fourth time."

"You must have a cold."

" Hahaha, impossible." Gojo Satoru waved his hand, "My physical fitness is excellent, I have never been sick since I was a child."

"Then maybe someone is talking about you." Yan Xi said casually, then buried his head and continued. Eat breakfast.

"Everyone in the high school must have missed me." Gojo Satoru spread his hands helplessly, "After all, I am the most popular teacher in the high school."

Yan Xi... Just be happy.

"Well, if nothing else, we can get a full set of Greedy Island cards." Gojo Satoru forked a piece of small cake, feeling very happy, "Nai, where are we going today?"

"Dulias? Martha? Dora?" He said and clapped his hands, "Xixi, it's decided, both of us are going."

"I think we should go out before leaving here." Yan Xi took a sip of milk and replied.

"Eh?" Gojo Satoru was confused.

"Have you forgotten Batra?" Yan Xi sighed, "At least we came here on his ride."

Gojo Satoru "..."

"Ah, sorry, sorry, that guy has no sense of existence. Completely forgotten."

Yan Xi "..."

Chapter 112

After breakfast, it was already around eight o'clock.

As the clearers of the designated mission, the two received the highest courtesy from the king in the palace, and almost got everything they asked for, so Yan Xi was satisfied with this breakfast. Now that he has understood his own heart, and since he has decided to stand side by side with Gojo Satoru, Yan Xi no longer hides his true appetite.

She admits her feelings for Gojo Satoru and acknowledges Gojo Satoru's attraction to her, but this does not mean that she will drown her true self for him. If two people are together and she needs to suppress herself, then she might as well just kill the relationship.

Although she will not take off her vest, she will reveal her true self bit by bit. According to Gojo Satoru's intelligence, he will discover some things sooner or later. If he can accept her as a Saiyan, then Of course it's the best. If she can't accept it, she can leave in time so that everyone can get together and go away.

After all, there are thousands of beautiful men in the world, and she doesn't have to hang herself on this crooked-necked tree. What's more, now that she can travel across the world, she has a wider jungle.

"Haqiu——" Beside, Gojo Satoru sneezed again. He sniffed and suddenly said, "Yan Xi-chan."

"What were you thinking just now?"

Yan Xi was surprised, "It's nothing."

" No, you definitely thought about something related to me."

Yan Xi "...?" Damn it, does this guy really not have the ability to read minds?

Seemingly reading the meaning of her expression, Gojo Satoru said plausibly, "The sixth sense of a conjurer is very keen."

I have only heard that women's sixth sense is very keen.

Yan Xi's eyes twitched invisibly. She opened her eyes wide and said innocently, "I just think Satoru is super handsome today."

"Your technique of changing the topic is really as bad as your acting skills." Gojo Satoru A rude comment.

Yan Xi...

is he really that bad?

"Well." Gojo Satoru said nonchalantly, "I'll just assume you are complimenting me."

As he said that, he spread his hands and shook his big palms.

Yan Xi looked at him confused, what do you mean? Want some sugar?

"Hold hands, hold hands." Gojo Satoru said matter-of-factly while shaking his hands, "Holding hands is the most common operation between male and female friends."

"When did we become such a relationship?" Yan Xi was shocked.

This guy didn't even confess to her! Why did you skip it like this?

"Eh?" Gojo Satoru was also shocked, "You did that kind of thing to others in the maze, aren't Yanxi-chan ready to take responsibility?"

"Don't confuse right and wrong." Yanxi's mouth twitched, "Obviously it is. You crossed the line first!"

"But you didn't refuse, right?" Gojo Satoru emphasized, "Besides, you are enjoying it."

Yan Xi "..."

It's because her face is not good at practicing, Yan Xi's face turned red immediately. , ashamed and angry.

"I didn't!" She raised her voice.

"Ah, really." Gojo Satoru touched his chin, and then happily made a unilateral decision, "Then let's do it again." He said and bent down, "I have no experience the first time, so I need to practice more. ."

Yan Xi "..."

Although there are NPCs all around and they act according to the instructions, Yan Xi still feels that their burning eyes are burning her whole body. Doesn't this guy know how to be shy? ! She raised her hand and pushed the big face away, "No!"

"Don't be shy."

"Hoo la ho la~" Gojo Satoru pouted and leaned over, "What I ate today is the super delicious vanilla cream cheesecake. ~"

"I already said I don't want it anymore!" Yan Xi raised her hand and pushed with a blushing face. She was extremely shy and her strength was not controllable. Gojo Satoru took off directly on the spot.

With a swish and a bang, his back was embedded in the wall.

Yan Xi "..."

Gojo Satoru "..."

A small wind blew and silence spread.

After a while, Yan Xi leaned over, carefully stretched out his hand, and coughed lightly, "Um, hold hands?"

Gojo Satoru "..."

After a while, he went to drink Dr. Crazy's muscle enhancer!

Mad Doctor's Muscle Enhancer Drink this potion to increase your own strength.

——————————————————-

​The room was gradually illuminated.

"Today is another sunny day." Batra bathed in the sunshine and looked at the flowers not far away, smiling. "Time flies so fast, and before you know it, it's time for the flowers to bloom again."

"I I always remember that you said you like roses, so I planted a sea of ​​flowers for you." He looked at the clusters of budding roses tenderly, and his voice was as soft as the warm summer wind, "This time the flowers bloomed. I will still keep them after they bloom."

"I will cut off the sharp thorns and spread them all over the room, so that when you wake up, you can see the roses in full bloom."

"Just like I did to you The same heart remains the same."

He said, turning his head and looking at the unconscious beautiful woman on the bed with a soft and painful expression.

She was sleeping quietly as usual, with a calm expression. If it weren't for the needle inserted in her body, she would have fallen into an ordinary sleep and seemed to wake up at any time.

This is his lover, the lover he is willing to save despite all his wealth.

There was a big age difference between them, and they were even considered grandfather and grandson together, but she didn't care, she didn't care about his money, she didn't care about his age, she only loved his soul.

Gorgeous jewelry and exquisite clothing were never favored by her. Instead, they were small objects made by him. Their rough and frizzy inconspicuous existence was carefully treasured by her.

For him, she is his half body and his destination in this life.

They had agreed to be together, but fate was so cruel. She had a car accident and fell completely into a coma.

And that's when he heard about the game Greed Island.

"Wait a little longer." He sat by the bed and patted her hand gently, "Wait a little longer, I will definitely let you wake up."

"If the mercenaries invited this time still can't pass the level, I will invite more people over."

"Even if I lose all my property, I will definitely let you wake up." As usual, Batra gently covered the back of the woman's hand with his already old hand.

He held her hand quietly, and beside him, the door was lightly knocked.

"Sir." The bodyguard's voice came from the door, "Someone is looking for you. He is a player of the game."

Batra's hand holding the woman's hand trembled slightly, and his heart beat heavily for no reason. He didn't know why, but he suddenly felt a little nervous. , for so many years, players have been busy in the game for 50 billion, and few people have come to him, but now, players have come to him...

What does this mean...

Batra put down his hand tremblingly Holding his lover's hand, he stood up suddenly. His brain was dizzy due to the violent ups and downs, but he didn't care. He opened the door and walked desperately towards the living room.

He didn't stop until he reached the door. After taking a long and deep breath, he slowly opened the door.

Large swaths of sunlight came towards him, embracing him with a warm and gentle breeze. Through the open window, Batala saw the white-haired young man sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed, eating dessert, and a young man with white hair who was flipping through a book beside him. Two palm-sized black-haired girls with thick card collections.

"This, this is..." Batra trembled, her lips moved, her voice was hoarse, and she couldn't say a word for a long time.

"Ah." The white-haired young man responded casually, "It's the card to clear the level."

"But I can only show it to you."

"The contract says..." Batra opened his mouth. His longing for many years was so close to him. He didn't dare to say a harsh word, for fear that the opportunity would slip away from his hands. , "I, I can give you 50 billion, no, all my family property can be given to you."

"Haha." Gojo Satoru chuckled, "I am not interested in money at all."

"Then what do you want?" Batra asked eagerly.

"Oh, can anything be done?" Gojo Satoru became interested.

"As long as you want it, as long as I have it, I can give it to you."

"Even if it's your life?"

"Even if it's my life!"

Yan Xi "..."

Did some strange words creep in?

"Sa, then um -"

Afraid that he would say something worthy of being beaten again, Yan Xi quickly picked up a piece of cake and stuffed it into Gojo Satoru's mouth and blocked his mouth. He smiled sheepishly, "I'm sorry, he and You're kidding."

Batra breathed a sigh of relief, "Then I'll prepare the family property."

Unexpectedly, the girl said, "We don't need 50 billion bonuses."

They are not from this world, and there is no use asking for money. .

"Then, what do you want?" Batra became anxious again. He was not a telepathic person. He only had money in his hand that could move people's hearts, but these two people said they didn't want money. For a moment, he really didn't know what he could get. Something happened.

He knew the strength of these telekinesis users very well. If they wanted to leave, there was nothing he could do to stop them.

Thinking of his lover who was still in a coma, Batra was at a loss. In the end, he simply bent his knees, leaned forward, and sat down directly on the ground.

"I don't know how to impress you." Batra put his forehead on the back of his hand and begged solemnly, "But please."

"The card is really important to me."

Damn it!

Yan Xi was so shocked that she immediately jumped up and asked an old man to kneel down for her. This would shorten her life!

She hurriedly helped him up, "No, what are you doing!"

"I didn't say I wouldn't give you the card."

Why don't you just finish what you said? !

This is so scary!

After receiving a positive answer, Batra was relieved. After only such a short moment of emotional bullying, his forehead was already soaked with sweat.

"Which one do you want?" Yan Xi went straight to the topic, fearing that the old man would do that to her again.

"The breath of the archangel." Batra replied, "I want to use her to save my lover."

"Your lover?"

Batra nodded and gave them a brief description of a relationship between old and young. The simple summary is that you will give birth to me in the future. Health, I gave birth to you, you are old. They met and fell in love, and they agreed to spend a lifetime together. They only wanted to live forever together, but the truth was unpredictable...

"She had a car accident." Batra said in a low voice, "I have searched all the famous doctors and there is nothing that can be done. I can save her."

"So Greed Island is my last hope."

This love affair is not the kind of thrilling excitement, but a long and steady flow.

Yan Xi was touched in her heart. She didn't say anything more, but used a copy card to copy the breath of an archangel and give it to him.

Although Jin only gave them two decks of cards, he also gave them a lot of duplicate cards. Cards copied with a copy card also have the effects of the main card.

After thinking about it, Yan Xi kindly gave him the unused rejuvenation medicine.

It was almost afternoon when they left Batra's castle, and what sent them away was the rejuvenated Batra and his newly awakened lover. They were bathing in the sun hand in hand, watching the retreating figures of the black-haired girl and the white-haired young man from a distance. The young man didn't know what he said, but the girl replied, and the young man took two steps, walking backwards while gesticulating with his hands. .

"It's really energetic." Batra sighed.

"When I feel better, let's go traveling." My lover smiled. "Although we can't go to all kinds of magical places for adventure like them, we can go see the sunset, the stars and the sea."

"Let you wait. I'm so sorry for being here for so long."

"I will cherish every day I spend with you from now on."

The magpie on the treetop sang happily, fluttering its wings and flew to the sky. The white clouds were lingering, and the afternoon sunshine was still perfect. .

"So..." Gojo Satoru raised his index finger and said as he walked, "In the final analysis, the old man himself is too weak." He emphasized, "Because he is weak, he can only place his hopes on others."

"Don't just Focus on strength." Yan Xi couldn't help but said, "At least in terms of love, he can definitely rank high."

Finally, he asked, "What if I was the one who got into the car accident?"

"Hahaha, that's impossible." Wu Jiao Satoru immediately laughed, "Yanxi-chan, your head is stronger than concrete and steel. How could you get into a car accident? You'll be fine even if the car blows up. It's the driver who should be worried, right?" It's possible, it's impossible."

Yan Xi "..."

╯‵□′╯︵┻━┻

Throw it away! She doesn't want this cat anymore!

"But ah." Gojo Satoru laughed for a while and suddenly said, "If you die Yes, I will curse you."

Yan Xi "...?" hat?

"I am a magician, you know, right." Gojo said in a brisk tone, "A curse from the strongest magician, even Yan Xi-chan. There's no way to get rid of it."

"Well, the same thing." Gojo Satoru said again, "If I die, I will also curse you."

Yan Xi "..."

Co-authored If I die, you will be cursed . I'll do it.

"Can we talk about the topic of the underworld?"

It's amazing to be able to curse!

"No way, who makes love the most twisted curse."

Yan Xi glanced at him speechlessly, wanting to say something, but suddenly, Stunned.

Love is the most twisted curse...

She looked dazed for a while, and the memories of the recent past came flooding back.

You are cursed...

The person who cursed is super, super, super strong, the strongest. It

is the most twisted What about the curse.

This curse will haunt you forever.

You can't get rid of it.

Accept it, Yanxi-chan...

The young man did not wear sunglasses today, but covered his eyes with a bandage for a long time. His white hair curled up Swaying with the wind in the sun, her two long legs leisurely paced on the road.

Yan Xi stopped and looked at his back blankly.

It turned out that...

at that time...

it was a confession... …

Chapter 113

So, tell me you were cursed or something...

Is this guy Gojo Satoru going to keep her guessing for the rest of his life?

Yan Xi was a little speechless, a little funny, and felt that her heartbeat was a little fast. She walked a few steps to catch up with him, stretched out her arm, and waved it in front of his eyes, "Do you want to hold hands?"

Gojo Satoru was stunned for a moment, as if he didn't expect her. He took the initiative and couldn't help but pause in his steps. Yan Xi felt that the eyes covered by the bandage must be surprised.

"Didn't you say you want to curse me?" Yan Xi waved her hand again, "Here, try it."

Her hair was tied a little loosely today, and it was possible that her hair was curled and hanging on her temples. The breeze blew through her hair. Dancing lightly, Gojo Satoru chuckled, and his big hand clicked on the hand that was much smaller than his. He made a slight mistake and crossed his fingers.

The two of them were blowing the breeze on the roadside like ordinary lovers. After walking for a while, Yan Xi suddenly asked, "What time does the airship we booked arrive?"

"Well... about 5 o'clock..."

Hearing this, Yan Xi took out the local mobile phone he bought not long ago and took a look, "Yabai, it's already 4:58."

"Your teleportation can't go to places you haven't been before."

"Yeah." Gojo Satoru nod.

"Then there's nothing we can do." Yan Xi took out his hand.

Wait, this indescribable and indescribable feeling of familiarity suddenly gave Gojo Satoru a bad premonition, "We can-"

However, before he could finish his words, the girl opposite had already bent down and carried him. On the shoulder.

The next moment, the cold wind poured in, like wind and lightning. In the six eyes, the scenery instantly connected into a beam of light, and finally blurred.

When it became clear again, they had reached the wicket.

Gojo Satoru fell to the ground, with his white hair standing straight up into the sky, like a porcupine's quills. With the bandage on his face, he instantly became the most beautiful cub in the airship.

A true girl never looks back. Yan Xi hurriedly took out two tickets from his pocket and pulled Gojo Satoru onto the airship under the surprised eyes of the ticket inspector.

"It was so dangerous, I almost missed it." It wasn't until he entered the airship that Yan Xi breathed a sigh of relief. When he turned his head, he saw the young man's white hair soaring into the sky.

Yan Xi "...poof."

She subconsciously took out her phone and took a picture of Gojo Satoru.

The flash light came on and off, and Yan Xi finally remembered that the man opposite her was her.

Yan Xi's teeth turned white and she felt like she was about to fall out of love.

She silently put down the phone, stared at his sky-high head, coughed a little guiltily, and asked with concern, "Satoru, are you okay?"

"Oh..." Gojo Satoru's body softened, and he lay on her from behind. on his shoulder, "It does feel a little uncomfortable."

"Where? Are you dizzy? Do you feel like vomiting?" Yan Xi became nervous, "I'll help you take a rest for a while." After saying that, he bent his legs and carried the person in. They booked room 305 - because it would take a while to get to Cajun Country by airship, they booked two rooms, 305 and 306.

Yan Xi helped him sit on the sofa, "Do you feel better?"

"Not at all." Gojo Satoru said, and sighed, "Suddenly I want to eat Bastra's desserts."

"Ba Stella's house is near the sky arena." Yan Xi said, "There should be a dessert shop inside the airship. I'll go check it out."

"But they have a limited edition new product today, which is a cheesecake with a great reputation. Yo." Gojo Satoru said, putting his right hand on his forehead and sighing, "It is said that their dessert is only sold on today's day every year."

Yan Xi "..."

This kind of indescribable, unspeakable feeling , a familiar feeling...

Sure enough, Gojo Satoru spoke again, "Yanxi-chan~"

"Go and buy it for someone else."

A familiar female tone appeared, with a familiar malicious and cute tone!

"Are you okay at all?" Yan Xi looked at him speechlessly.

"Nonono." Gojo Satoru raised his index finger and shook it, "My Gojo dessert receiver is broken. It needs super delicious desserts to get better."

"So, you are fine."

"As a girlfriend , I can't help you. Isn't it normal for a handsome boyfriend to buy desserts?" Gojo Satoru said plausibly.

"Where did you hear that?"

"I created it myself." Gojo Satoru didn't mean to hide it at all, he said confidently, "I created it based on my arbitrary decision."

Yan Xi's eyes suddenly died, and she stared. He glanced at his porcupine quills and thought that it was probably his fault that the spider was targeting him, so he sighed helplessly, "I know."

"What else do you want?"

" The milk tea in the sky arena tastes very good, Sphinx's..."

"Okay, a cup of milk tea and a cake, right?" Yan Xi decisively ignored the series of words that followed him, and quickly opened the window and jumped out. Go down.

"I want double the candy~" Gojo Satoru shouted from behind.

After he finished shouting, he kicked off his shoes, put his legs on the coffee table, touched his chin, and thought slightly.

Did Yanxi-chan realize that Chrollo was brought here by her, so she was particularly easy to talk to...

As Jin said, Gojo Satoru is a very smart person. Although he is usually too lazy to think, when he turns his brain to think, After thinking about many things and combining it with the known evidence, he could make a rough guess.

Hisoka is here for fighting, Ilmi is here for Yan Xi, but what about Chrollo?

Chrollo came here on his own initiative. He had just come to this world and had not interacted with anyone. However, the spiders were targeting him purposefully. Obviously there was only one possibility: "he" provoked them.

In other words, someone pretended to be "him" to provoke them, and there was obviously only one person pretending to be him, and that was Yan Xi.

According to Yanxi-chan's thoughts, she probably wanted to attract his attention and ask him to come over.

When Gojo Satoru thought of this, the corners of his mouth curled up. Yanxi-chan is really easy to understand.

I'm afraid that guy Yi Mi will never understand that Yanxi-chan is not something he can control. Even without him, he will never be able to get her. A girl who stands at the pinnacle of power, even if she has a soft heart, even if she doesn't look down at the world like him, she will never open her heart to ordinary people.

Although she didn't want to admit it, I'm afraid in her heart, he was also an ordinary person.

If there was no reversal technique, Gojo Satoru was sure that Yan Xi would definitely pin him as a friend and never take a step forward. Even if she was really moved, she would immediately take her heart back.

The reason is also very simple. She is too strong and too soft-hearted. She doesn't want to hurt others. She probably thinks that as long as they don't get close, they won't cause harm to each other. 

However, Gojo Satoru never makes what-if assumptions. He tilted his head back and pressed the back of his head against the back of the sofa. Spellcasters are humans who manipulate negative energy, and as the strongest one, he is naturally the most twisted one. ah. He wouldn't give her a chance to shrink back. Gojo Satoru raised his right hand, and on his sharp-jointed index finger, he wore a silver ring engraved with complicated patterns. "This is Queen Mesha's contract ring." Before leaving the game, Jin threw a box over.

"The companion card can indeed allow two people to travel together, but it cannot guarantee that you will travel together through time and space." Jin said, "To be honest, there are very few props that can involve the field of time and space. If you search for them, you will definitely spend at least one More than a year."

"You probably can't wait that long, right."

Yan Xi nodded. We still don't know the flow rate of the two worlds. They really can't wait that long.

"So the most suitable thing for you is contract and bondage."

"Contract and bondage?" Yan Xi was a little confused, "Just like in the game?"

"Yes." Jin nodded, "Once the contract is reached, the laws will automatically bind the contents of the contract."

"You can understand it as an exchange." Jin explained in more detail, "They are the same as the oaths and restrictions of telepathic users. Many telepathic users will make oaths for themselves, thereby gaining more Powerful power, but at the same time, when you gain power, you will also have relative constraints, that is, constraints."

"For example, if I make an oath to only target a certain person with my fist, then I am facing that person. When a person is born, he will be so powerful that he cannot resist. On the contrary, my restriction is that my ability cannot be used on anyone other than that person, otherwise I will pay the price."

Jin said, thinking of the girl's strength, he paused After a pause, he added, "Of course, if the strength gap between the two parties is too bad, the oath will most likely not be established."

"You mean, let us both form a contract." The magic world also has this kind of binding ability, so Gojo Satoru understood what Jin meant almost immediately.

"I got this ring from the ruins of a certain kingdom." Jin put his hands in his pockets and said, "It originally belonged to Queen Mesha."

"It's like I said." He looked at the black-haired girl, "If The gap between the two parties is too big, and the price you pay for signing the contract will definitely not be a simple price."

"So Queen Mesha's Contract Ring is a good choice for you." Jin began to talk about the ring. The source, "It is said that a long time ago, Queen Mesha fell in love with a young man. The young man was a prodigal. He could not stay for her, nor could he devote himself to her alone."

 "The queen loved his humor and even wanted to She wanted to make him king, but he had been having an affair with her adopted daughter behind the queen's back and planning to kill the queen. Finally one day, the queen found out."

 "In order to punish these two people, she used the secrets of the palace and numbers. The telepathy power injected by ten telekinesis users created this ring, which is engraved with ancient contract inscriptions." 

"The queen gave these two rings to the young man and her adopted daughter respectively in the name of love." 

"They wore them . After it, the ring began to draw power from them, and through the link between the two rings, their soul breath and power were infiltrated into each other's inscriptions. When the inscriptions completely turned golden, the contract was completed, and the contract was reached. After that, the young man and the adopted daughter were tied together." 

"No matter where the young man goes, no matter where the adopted daughter goes, they will be forced to follow each other, and they cannot leave one meter away from each other." 

"They They are tied together forever." Yan Xi expressed that he had something to say, "Can't you just take off the ring?" "

Ah..." Jin said lightly, "They did think about it, but the Queen asked someone to take the ring off their fingers. They were firmly welded together and sent soldiers to guard them. The queen told them that if they dared to cut off one finger, they would weld it on another. If the fingers were not enough, use toes." 

Yan Xi "... " Fuck, that's so cruel! "

After the two died, the ring passed into the hands of Princess Ayesha. Ayesha used it to bind her lover, but unexpectedly, her lover would rather cut off his finger than be with her." 

"So Princess Aisha's thoughts turned into resentment. She used her soul after death and all her thoughts to carve a new oath on the original inscription. Anyone who wears these two rings will never be able to take them off. Even if all the fingers are cut off, the ring will automatically find the most suitable place to rest." 

"Their souls will be bound together, and their bodies will be tightly connected. Even the laws, time and space, and the universe cannot separate them. Separate." 

Jin said, and added in a wicked way, "After that, she and her lover were together forever, but her lover was also completely crazy."

 Yan Xi "..." Hiss - terrible! 

"Ha."

Gojo Satoru chuckled, "It's really twisted."

 "This ring is of no use to us at all." It doesn't matter if the two of them are together. If they can't stay one meter away from each other every day, the couple will They are about to become a resentful couple. Yan Xi couldn't help but shudder when she thought about it, and unconsciously took a few steps away from the ring .

"No."

Jin retorted, "This is indeed the most suitable for you." 

"Princess Aisha and Mei The Sand Queens are not powerful telepathic users, and the resentment they left above has dissipated a lot after thousands of years."

Jin said, "At the same time, your power far exceeds theirs." 

"So their resentment The condensed oath can only bind you for a while."

 "When the binding is achieved, you can transfer time and space. At that time, under the confusion of the ring, the law will treat you as one, so you will go to the same place. A world." 

"Then this is just a one-time thing."

Yan Xi asked the question again, "It will be useless after it is lifted." 

"The contract on this ring is fixed." Jin added.

 "So...?" Yan Xi still didn't know why. 

"Ah, whoosh."

Gojo Satoru touched his chin and soon realized, "It's just like a mobile phone."

 "As long as there is still power in it, the mobile phone will not shut down." He explained to her. 

"In other words, after we transfer time and space, as long as the resentment inside still exists, it is like leaving 10% of the battery on a mobile phone and keeping the phone from turning off, then as long as we use mantra to recharge the resentment, the theory Come on, I can use the oath on this unlimited times."

 "That's it." Jin nodded in agreement, "This is not difficult for you."

 "But, this is a curse after all." Jin still warned, " You decide for yourself." 

Playing with curses, Gojo Satoru is everyone's father, so when Yan Xi saw that he took out the ring and put it on without hesitation, he didn't think too much and also put on the ring. You really trust him..

. In the airship room, Gojo Satoru gently rubbed the inscription on the surface of the ring with his thumb, and the corners of his mouth curled up slightly. The only thing that can eliminate curses is curses, so does Yanxi-chan know that the moment she puts on this ring, his curse will wrap around her little by little along the ring...

Chapter 114

Well, whether she knew it or not, she had already put it on.

And his curse will turn into seeds, take root deeply in her soul, grow as he waters her over and over again, and eventually become a towering tree.

The night was quiet and the full moon hung high.

Boisterous voices, explosive music, colorful neon lights, no matter where in the world, the air in the bar is full of restlessness.

After bypassing the chattering crowds one after another, he meandered down the stairs and arrived at the third underground floor of the bar. After receiving the secret signal from the gatekeeper, the guarded door was opened to the left and right, and another person was inside the door. What a scene.

Different from the blurry dream upstairs, it is quiet here, with melodious violins echoing in the air, guests in different costumes taking their seats, and the bartender quietly wiping his wine glasses. If you only look at the environment, this place looks like a bar.

However, the real identity here is an underground exchange, a gray area between black and white.

"Hey." An inconspicuous brown-haired young man sitting in the corner waved his hand, "Here, here."

The girl with black hair and black eyes and thick smoky makeup heard the words and walked over according to his greeting. .

"Raphael." The young man smiled and pushed the wine glass beside him in front of him, "This is a new product that has been released recently. After drinking it, I guarantee that you will be as happy as a god." The

girl ignored it and went straight to the topic, "I want Where's the information?"

"I'm really anxious." The young man said and put a piece of paper on the table.

The girl picked up the paper and glanced at it anxiously, then frowned and said, "Are you kidding me?" However,

she saw that there was very little information on a piece of paper, and it didn't even cover a single surface. And with this little information, almost Spent all his savings. His hand holding the paper tightened suddenly, and in the depths of his black eyes, there was a faint red light flickering. Sure enough, he was too impatient this time. He should have gotten in touch with this place after obtaining a hunter's license.

But...the news made him impulsive.

Not paying attention to the girl's sudden change of attitude, the young man said calmly, "The person you asked me to check indeed only has this little information."

"What about the spider?" the girl asked coldly, "Why is there no information about the spider?"

"Spider Ah..." The young man's slender index finger gently slid across the slender goblet and said casually, "Not long ago, someone deleted all the spider bounty photos."

"The other party is very skilled and deleted it thoroughly. I can't delete it. Their recovery, and your little money is not enough for me to offend them."

"The spider has been caught," the girl sneered, "Are you still afraid of them?"

"You are really naive." The young man sneered, " Spiders don't die that easily."

It seems that the news of the spider being caught is true. The girl confirmed this conclusion from his words. He paused and sneered again, "Even if the photos on the Internet are deleted, There should still be photos of previous bounties."

"You have a grudge against spiders." The young man glanced at him and saw his expression changed slightly, and suddenly understood, "Don't worry, I have no friendship with spiders, and you are not the first one. People who come to me to buy their information." After that, he smiled meaningfully and said, "It's just that you are the only one alive now."

The girl's expression was a little ugly. Sure enough, people in this world are not so easy to get along with. , he must be calmer, and if he wants revenge, he must be even calmer.

"But you don't have to worry, my information source is absolutely accurate." Maybe he felt sorry, but maybe he didn't care. The young man spoke again, "Since you are my new client, I will also give you a piece of information as a friendly gift."

"The person you are checking just boarded the airship to Cajun Country not long ago."

The streets were colorful and the night was still noisy.

The girl turned into a busy cafe, and then... he entered the men's room.

The clock on the wall ticked past the 10-minute mark. The toilet door was pushed open, and a blond boy wearing ethnic minority clothing came out.

The young man clutched the cloth bag hanging by his side, flagged down a car, and headed straight to the airship field.

——————————————————————————————

Cajin

Kingdom 113 am

As a city that never sleeps, even at night, Cajin Kingdom Still as prosperous as day.

After sleeping for a few hours on the airship, the sleepiness had long since disappeared. Instead, she was a little hungry. She used the hunter's license given by Jin to open two rooms in the hotel. After taking a shower, Yan Xi went straight to the restaurant on the first floor.

There were not many people in the restaurant at this time. Yan Xi chose a corner by the window to sit down, and soon a waiter handed over the menu.

For an illiterate person, it is useless to be given a menu. Yan Xi calmly closed the menu and smiled, "Please give me a portion of all the food on the menu except wine."

The waiter was startled, "Are you sure? ?"

"Sure." Yan Xi nodded.

Seeing this, the waiter didn't ask any more questions. He had been serving in this five-star hotel for so long, received many guests, and had seen many rich people's habits. He just ordered all the food on the menu. , which did not surprise him much. He said politely, "I understand, please wait a moment."

The Cajin Hotel is the royal property of the Cajin Kingdom, and it is also the top hotel in the Cajin Kingdom. Even the restaurant It's also a five-star restaurant, and someone who can spend a lot of money to order so much food should probably tip quite a bit.

Thinking this way, the waiter left happily.

Yan Xi held his chin up and looked out the window. People were coming and going outside, it was colorful and lively. Tomorrow is the time she and Nitro agreed. Thinking of this, Yan Xi couldn't help but feel entangled in her heart.

Will she release it into the river or into the sea tomorrow?

If it ends too soon, it will damage the old man's self-esteem. I heard that he is 120 years old. What to do if someone can't stand it anymore and passes away?

"Alas..." Thinking of this, Yan Xi sighed.

Therefore, President Netero should invite Gojo Satoru to fight.

Why are you looking for her?

"Why are you sighing?" Suddenly, a voice came from above.

Yan Xi raised his eyes slightly, his head split among the visitors, with a world-weary face and a small mustache on his chin. He was wearing a suit, with a calm, elegant and noble temperament.

Gentle scum.

Yan Xi remembered this word inexplicably.

"I'm just worried about something." Yan Xi politely replied.

"The troublesome things..." The man also sighed, "I am also troubled by some things."

After he said that, he thought to himself, "I have always wanted something, but if I want to get it, I need to give up something. " Something."

"Although it's not a precious thing, it stayed with me for a while..." He looked at her with a soft expression, "Tell me, what should I do?"

Women are emotional creatures, They are born with maternal instincts, so as long as they face them with a vulnerable attitude, their appearance and temperament will soon bring the relationship between the two closer.

Which one? The girl opposite said without knowing why, "I don't know."

What the hell?

Why does this man speak so unintelligibly, and why is he asking me a stranger about something I don’t even know?

This real and honest answer ended the topic on the spot.

The man "..."

was a bit...unexpected.

Thinking that he has been wandering outside the flowers all year round, his appearance and money are all on the line, and he has never failed in his pursuit of beauty, I don't want to get rid of this black-haired girl as soon as I make a move today.

"What if it were you?" The man felt that this topic could be salvaged. He raised the corners of his mouth slightly and looked at her curiously, "What would you do?"

"Me?" Yan Xi said without saying a word, "Of course I do." It’s a matter of choice.” Only children make choices.

"Haha." The man couldn't help laughing. He naturally sat on the chair opposite, "You are really interesting."

"Most people will choose one of the two." There was a little interest in his tone. "And you chose the third option."

"I'm sorry." The man seemed to have remembered something, and said with some annoyance, "After talking so much, I forgot to introduce myself."

"I am Chelidonich Gray Guoru ."

The surname Hui Guoru is a well-known surname for any citizen of the Cajin Kingdom, or for most people on the mainland.

Because this surname is a royal surname, a surname that only members of the royal family can bear, and Cheli Donich is the fourth prince of the Cajun Kingdom.

Unfortunately, Yan Xi didn't understand this at all. Even if she did, she wouldn't care much. Just out of politeness, she still replied, "...Ah, I'm Tsukishima Yanxi."

The two introduced themselves. Soon, the first dish was served, which was high-end steak.

"It's a very rare oriental name." Celidonich said, "I once saw an introduction to an island country with such a name in a travel book. It's a very beautiful place."

"Ah, by the way, according to that According to the tradition, I should call you Miss Tsukishima, right?"

"Yeah." This surprised Yan Xi. Does this guy mean that there is a place like neon here...

"I'm right. The culture there is very interesting. I wonder if you can give me a chance to discuss it with you?"

Yan Xi "...?"

Yan Xi just wants to eat and not chat with people. Moreover, showing courtesy for nothing is either cheating or stealing. This guy asked her to hook up with—wait, wait!

Yan Xi went over what they had said, and suddenly realized...

the other party seemed, seemed, probably, maybe, maybe... was trying to... strike up a conversation with her?

Damn it!

This realization made Yan Xi's eyes widen in surprise. It was the first time in his life!

She looked at the man curiously. In total, he had good looks, temperament, grace, and money. When such a man approached her, she had to admit that her vanity was slightly satisfied. Yan Xi was small. After feeling happy for a moment, she said simply, "Sorry, I have a boyfriend."

She was a principled girl.

"Don't worry." Chelidonich smiled, "I just want to make friends with you."

"To be honest, I like to hear all kinds of different voices." He said in a sincere tone, "I like to hear different stories. ." His eyes flashed with joy, "I like chatting with different people."

"I knew from the first moment I saw you that you are special."

"You feel like a book to me. It's full of unknown mysteries."

"This really makes me curious, so I took the liberty to come over and bother you."

"That's it..." Yan Xi responded casually, the steak looked very tender.

Ah...the more I look at it, the more hungry I am...

if I had known better, I would have eaten something on the airship before going to sleep.

Yan Xi touched her stomach with her hand. It was a bit rude to eat while talking, but she was really hungry.

Cheridonich was talking incessantly, and Yan Xi only felt noisy...

At this time, Yan Xi suddenly thought about Gojo Satoru. If he was here, he would probably throw the person out directly.

Hey, this is a good idea. Do you want to throw the person out?

But this is a bit rude.

"Ms. Tsukishima."

"Huh?"

"I heard that Hakuho culture comes from the East. Maybe you can explain it to me?"

"Hakuho culture..." Hakuho... white chopped chicken... ah, I want to eat it. Chicken legs.

No more, I can't bear it anymore.

Yan Xi pretended to be surprised and raised his hand, "Behind you..."

"Huh?" Cheli Donich turned his head subconsciously.

Then, and then nothing more, his vision went dark, and he fell down on the table with a bang.

Yan Xi pretended to call the waiter, innocently saying that the man suddenly fainted and asked him to send him back.

After returning to her seat again, she quickly picked up her fork, cut a piece of steak and stuffed it into her mouth.

The next moment, she narrowed her eyes with satisfaction, and small pink flowers bloomed on her back.

The food in the five-star restaurant is so delicious!

One million likes!

She has a dream, that is, when she becomes a rich woman, she can eat all she can in a five-star restaurant.

And now, this dream has come true in another world.

So happy~~~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.7K 296 175
Alternative Title: 我靠氪金成为禅院神女 Author: Chaoxi Summary: Become the patriarch of one of the three royal families in the game? Identity selection-- ordi...
6.1K 113 9
Park Chanyeol one the rich "bad" boys around the area all he seems to do is get into fights but What if a small cute boy stops him from getting into...
4.6K 321 41
Alternative Title: 在恋爱游戏玩首领RPG Author: Dirty Cat Zz Summary: My name is Sakurai Hoshi, and I am playing a love adventure RPG. However, my game style...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...