The Smutty Woman 👠 (18+)

Oleh Blakeyofficial

Read to find out .. 🤌 Not for kids... (18+) Lebih Banyak

Introduction 💋🫦
1 - Day Down
2 - Smutty Evening
3- Dare or DARE??
4 - Good Morning
5 - Bastard
6 - You're Ru....??
7 - Little Boy..
8- Worst Night
9- Patience??
10 - kitten?
11 - Mom?
12 - Boss
13 - B$P
14 - Spicy dinner
15 - Proposal
16 - Getting married
17 - Why?
18- Trauma
19 - Letter
21 - NOA
22 - Getting to INDIA
23 - Who. was. it.

20 - Heal me

52 4 17
Oleh Blakeyofficial

Sorry if there are errors dear readers..

But I hope you enjoy the chapter

2000 words ... 💗

_______________________________________

She laid on the bed and I just stared at her my heart racing at a speed none can measure.

The huge number of possibilities of her reactions was aching my insides as if someone was about to stab a knife in me yet there was no knife.

Anxiety, overthinking any word related to hyperactivity could be used to describe my situation and I had not even begun to think of the solutions to any of her reactions.

Her mom didn't know what had happened she was way more tensed but she believed in me and left me alone here with Ruby..

I was extremely guilty for not knowing about her periods..
And when she yelled about the white roses.. I didn't even know she liked them..

What in the world is love if I don't know about her favourites..

I was close to her skin but was I close to her soul? I was close to her ears and arms and bottoms but have I been close to her heart? Is this why she didn't trust me?

She judged me by my name?

"Ru .. Ruhaan.."

Her voice immediately bought me out of these insecurities and objections.
I quickly put my hand around her shoulders and waist helping her sit right.

Her face seemed stressful and it was obvious to be so.. it was a while later that she actually realised I was by her bedside and she didn't seem to be bothered about it.. though I could feel her hands shivering, her breathing increased and at once I could feel the anxiousness build in her heart.

I pulled her close into a hug and her arms didn't wrap me back..
The insecurities crept up on me again but I disregard them and hug her tight with one arm constantly rubbing her back suppressing her disturbed feelings and the other arm around her waist keeping her as close to me as possible.

Her stuttering sobs broke my heart one crack a time.. and I just kept clutching on her as tight as possible..

Her head fell onto my shoulder giving me the peace I was waiting for..

"Ruby.." I called her out softly

She flinched but remained still and nodded to the call..

"Did you read the letter?"

I could feel her feelings were on a rollercoaster but I didn't allow her to get out of my hold.

"Hm I did"

"The whole thing?" I didn't wanna leave any spot between us that could harm our relationship anymore

"Yes but the gift.. I didn't.."

"Shh" I broke the hug and looked at her face lowered with tears flowing recklessly..

I leave her and get up to get the gift.
' She'll be really happy '

I immediately take the gift to her so that she can unwrap it by herself and place it on her palms. Wiping her tears she opens it revealing a dvd ..

Ruby's pov -

A dvd? And a fake one indeed..

And I expected... Why do I even expect anything from him anymore..

I move away from his touch dropping the dvd on the floor and my arms crossed thinking about what needs to be done ..

He picked it up and tried to do something with it .. as if he could open some secret lock in this fake dvd to reveal anything worthy for the forgiveness of hiding the truth from me and my family.

And an audio he played randomly, caught my attention..

"My baby .. Ruby .. Look you know your dad wasn't wrong right?

Bunny .. don't be sad if something was to happen to me okay??

And. ... rush they're just behind us ..

And .. Bubble please don't be sad about that breakup .. I will guide you to the right guy .. from above..

And honey .. honey I Love you

I'm I'm not responsible for anything..

I . *gun shots* fuck .. drive faster ..

I .. I'm grateful for this boy ..
He's not in the right state but ..

Ruby you'll handle it right?

Ruby promise me .. you'll fix it right?

Honey .. honey I.. *

And after that there were just indistinguishable words from both Ruhaan and Dad .. and the screeches of breaks and gun shots .. and a final crash..

Ruhaan's mobile which I had forcingly taken away slipped out of my palms ..

Regret and remorse took over my heart ... My eyes red .. unstoppable from the flow of these watery emotions..

There was sorrow but there was warmth too..

I felt regretful but grateful too..

It's not just a matter of chance that my destiny has brought me to a man who had this warmth and could provide it to me without any conditions and also console me throughout..

But I hurt him a lot ..

I move forward rushing to give him a tight hug.. emotions overwhelming and above my handling barrier ..
Yet Ruhaan deserved it.. he deserved everything..

A sense of understanding came with the emotional ones .. and since it had been a long time my hands travelled to his face pulling him into an obsessed kiss..

Filled with joy upon hearing my dad's last words I wanted to reward Ruhaan to the highest I could but he broke the kiss midway..

"Am I worthy of this?"

I could sense his confusion immediately...

"Worthy of everything.."

And the kiss continued with tears and the mad urge to devour each other..
I had almost forgotten I was on ny periods and realised it only when I felt the cramps kicking in..

Very unfortunately my mom had decided to step in the same moment..

"There's something with our private moments that leads to being interrupted in a rather embarrassing form.. always.."

I quickly push Ruhaan away and keep myself at a good distance from him.

"I.. Shall I come later maybe?" And she giggled looking at both of us

"Na maa .. here's a little surprise for us.." And I give her the dvd which I still don't know the purpose of..

"Just scan the qr on the dvd and the surprise will open and watch it with bubble.." Ruhaan's advice came in like the right answer to my question

Mom didn't understand the depth of it and simple nod and left the room..

"Grab tissues while your watching it" he yelled bringing me back to an annoyed state and mood..

"Now you know why I call you my bunny?"

"Genuinely I never noticed because it's been a long time but .. that was a hint I definitely missed.."

"And now you know how I followed you home and came to hit on you..

And didn't even tell my name for introducing myself.."

His statements made me feel stupid for ignoring so many hints.. yet I was happy..

Happier than I'd been in the last two days.. much much happier than I've been ever before. I would be spending so much of my time now listening to dad's voice again and again.. whenever I wish to..

Ruhaan's sudden grasp got me out of these futuristic assumptions and he asked me in the most calm tone of his

"So .. am I forgiven?"

His lips just inches away from my neck and his damn good grab on ny waist .. ughh.. this man .

"Reply my dear bunny.." he whispered into my neck ..

"No .. you've done more mistakes.."

"And what are those hm" a sudden pull and his lips found my weak spot sucking onto the skin of my neck and I tried hard to speak up ..

"You didn't know I like white roses?" And I immediately pout knowing well that he ain't gonna look at my face ..

"Why wet - I mean white roses when I can get you to be white.. with my.."
And his teeth pressed into my skin simultaneously sucking and licking and arousing every part of me that had been numb since the past 2-3 days..

I knew what he meant but I had to remind him a genuine situation..

"I hope you remember I'm on my periods and you may not be able to give me .. anything "

"I can be nasty if you're comfortable.. my hot chocolate.."

And our lips meet playing a merry go round in each other's mouths ..
I clutch onto his shirt trying my best to open it up and have a look at his bare chest and arms..

I wanted to lay in those arms.. but my horny man perceived it very differently..

"Look who's loosing patience.."

And before I could reply his hands crept into my top taking care not to rip anything off ..

He rubs my bare tummy and back..
And reaches the clasp of my bra .. unhooking to touch his most lovely possession in the whole world ..

"The door's open Mr Ruhaan.." I whisper ..

"Your mom shouldn't bother coming in .. so relax .. bunny "

And without any delay his warm palms find their way to the front and up my chest and he grabs on them as if he'd been waiting for this moment..

He takes his steps trying to come closer while I continue stepping back carefully not breaking the heat of the moment. And there I reach a halt because I can't move any longer once the wall has touched my back. And he still walks as close as possible to me his right arm gradually moving from my stomach to my navel. . my hips and slowly invading my lower.

"Periods" ..

"Shh.. a little blood ain't no problem"

And the invasion has been successful in my territory. He meant it when he said the blood didn't bother him and he push his finger deeper in me earning a moan as my hold on his shirt got tight and I was slipping out of control.

My insides hurted but I enjoyed our little time .. as he pushed his fingers in and out making me gasp at every swift motion. The curls making me rise on my tiptoes and unconsciously my legs spread apart at their own will to have the complete feel of his fingers.

"Enjoying it my love?? Hm?"

And the motions got faster by the minute as if he wanted me to have an orgasm. But the blood..

"Ru.. haan"

And his fingers leave my waterfall place and he shows me his fingers... Almost making me cry with fear for the fact that he might not be able to handle it.

"Your man knows how to deal with this level of nasty jobs.."

And he steps away walking towards the washroom to wash his fingers .. but my cravings were yet to be fullfilled and I follow him up there..

"That's it? Your done so quick?" The smile on my face was way too teasy yet I wanted his rough side to smash me and fuck me...

"I haven't even started my bunny"

"Then please do.."

Meanwhile Ruhaan

This green signal was enough for me to walk towards her and pick her up by her waist .. in my favourite position to makeout (in my dreams) and today it's going to be a reality..

I get her to remove her top and bra and her pops just make me go crazy.. I feel like a child who needs to suck on them.. for some sort of contentment.. it's another level of satisfaction..

And we lean into each other suffocating ourselves in the intensity of the situation while I control my urge to get her out of her lowers because what if she isn't comfortable?

But I can remove mine can't I?

And a crazy idea pops in my brain..

_______________________________________

"I suck the chocolate on her body licking every possible corner from her fingertips to the corner of her lips..

.......... And my ___ on her looks like a mission I'd been craving to complete"

Love y'all
Blakey ❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.1K 383 121
Riesbyfe Stridberg, one of the shield knights of the holy church, is hiding huge secrets. Not only is she into girls, but she also has fallen for a v...
4.4K 80 17
A collection of mature themed stories starring David Bryan of Bon Jovi. Most are with my original character Xandria (sometimes referred to as Alexa)...
4.5K 122 12
if ur an old reader, im just sayibg fuck to the plot rn so erm yeah its just gonna be silly little fuck heads having fun the first few chaoters are s...
440K 24.3K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...