8- Worst Night

Tathastu readers..

Hope you guys are doing great and if not reading might help ..

Thank you so much for all the love I'd appreciate a little votes too .. ❤️

Enjoy..

_______________________________________

How could he.. Leaving me on my bottom situation with a man like Alex

And made me wear a slutty dress for Alex?? Is he on my side or Alex's ..

I turn my emotions down because Ik anyways I'll have to deal with Alex now .. I just hope I don't get fucked

"Enter babes.."

His voice irritates the fuck out of me.
I still hold my face up entering his cabin trying my best not to reflect any kind of fear ..

"Well well.. you've kept my words in mind haven't you Ruby.."

He touches my thighs making me wanna slit his throat the very moment .. but I control

I notice a glass of wine .. and Ik I can do what I'm good at.. I try to sneak up a tablet out of my purse while Alex is on the 9th cloud telling me the tales of his wonderful s3x life ..

I drop in half of the tablet in his glass of wine because I don't want him to be fully unconscious just a little bit and I can make my way out ...

"Alex you seem tired enough.. and we need to do an energetic job tonight ... Don't you think you'll need some wine for that..??" I sit on his laps convincing him to drink

He tries to put his hands in through my bottoms but I don't care all I want is for him to drink ..

"Baby I don't need to drink .. you're the one who needs energy.."

Before I could analyse his words he holds my throat making me gulp on all his wine..

"Oops Ruby .. I spilled some on your clothes my bad.."

He licks below my neck and tries to invade my bra..

I need to resist .. but the tablet is beginning to act

"Oh you can't handle alcohol is it my love?"

I stumble on my feet trying to sit on a chair

"I'm here to hold you and fuck you..
Don't worrryy"

He grabs my waist and kisses me I try hard to resist but he puts me on his table forcing his fingers between my thighs...

I push him for the first time openly resisting his actions..

"Come on Ruby you've had sex with all my friends.. why not me?"

He grabs my hands kissing me more and more I end up kicking his stomach making him scream out of pain..

"You bitch"

He spreads my legs apart tearing my dress pulls my hair making my eyes cry out of pain .. I cannot resist any longer.. This is too much to handle..

He inserts his fingers inside my panties and into my kitten making me live my worst nightmare I moan out of pain helplessly..

I scream out loud as he forces to tear my lingerie

"You need to bare me tonight.. no one is coming to hear you scream .. "

As he begins unbuckling his belt I gear up all my strength to kick him at his exact D spot making him drop on the floor because of the pain ..

I try to gather my things fixing myself to rush home when he says

"If you leave you're out of job.."

Job Job Job enough of this fucking job
I'm happy living a doomed life than living a fucker's life

He holds my feet making me fall, forces himself on me laying on my chest making me breathless trying to force me to kiss him while he rubs his cock to insert in me and suddenly..

(Shoots)

Who- I turn around to look at Ruhaan and look back at Alex to see blood dripping off his right arm I come out of his hold standing aside with my dress torn and messed hair..

I cannot face Ruhaan .. I hate this man

I step away to leave the cabin as well as Ruhaan with the mess he has just created

"You're not leaving until I allow you to Miss Ruby.."

"You're not going to command me anymore just for your filthy selfish needs Mr Ruhaan" I say in a drunk sorta way stumbling on my feet..

He grabs my wrist making me feel forced for the third time within the same day..

Holding my hand he moves towards Alex who is almost unconscious with the pain ..

"I and Only I can taste her, savour her, worship her and devour her..

I might not have made this hot chocolate but it's mine..

From the tip of her hair to every inch of her skin .. from her eyes to her smile to her curves everything
IS MINE.. Understood?"

I have no idea what he is trying to do but it's working on me ...
My anger seems to have calmed down even though I feel really unstable the heat of his hand holding mine is giving me all the strength I need to be a part of the conversation..

Ruhaan hands me over his coat and a pair of pj's ..

"Who's wearing this?" I ask

"You my dear bunny"

"I'm not wearing these boring pj's"

I don't care what he thinks about this but Ruby is not the boring type and will never be for no matter what reason

"I'll stay in my torn dress rather than wear these .."

"In that case go and sit on the chair"

I throw the pj's carry his coat and sit on the chair I was almost fucked on a few mins back ..

He goes out and comes in after 10 minutes with another 4-5 handsome looking men who take Alex away..

I have no idea about what's going on but I'm enjoying my peace and that is what matters to me..
After a good 15 minutes when everything seems to have cleared I cut his little group chat standing up revealing my torn dress and some part of my kitten..

"How long am I supposed to stay here"

He signals the other men to leave and comes straight at me ..

"Are you trying to seduce my friends?" He asks calmly

"I have better ways than this to seduce .. if I wanted to"

He slides his fingers through my inners and into my pu$$y making me gasp ..

"The only gentleman you can seduce is me.. and You will do well to remember that won't you ..?"

_______________________________________

Next chapter might have a little more mature content beware...

"I finger myself... Imagining his cock"

Lots of love
Blakey