The Ultimate Eternal (MCU X H...

By Monster-Zer0

Hyperion is one of the 11 Eternals who came to Earth to protect the inhabitants from the predators made oppos... More

Bio
Prologue
Avengers (1)
Avengers (2)
Avengers (3) (Finale)
New Arrival (1)
New Arrival (2) (Finale)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (1)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (2)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (3)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (4)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (5) (Finale)
Hyperion and the Sentry (1)
Hyperion and the Sentry (2)
Hyperion and the Sentry (3)
Hyperion and the Sentry (4) (Finale)
MARVELous Adventure (1)
MARVELous Adventure (2)
MARVELous Adventure (3)
MARVELous Adventure (4) (Finale)
- Squadron Supreme Members -
Captain America: Civil War (1)
Captain America: Civil War (2)
Captain America: Civil War (3)

Captain America: Civil War (Finale)

679 34 13
By Monster-Zer0

Everyone got ready as Simon with his energy flaring glared at them especially at Tony. Tony's system started to flare up as FRIDAY scanned the unknown energy. Tae-won clenched his fists as his eyes started to glow golden.

Tony: "Everyone, be careful. His energy is rising every second."

Tae-won: "You better take Rhodes away from here."

Natasha: "I'll take him to safety."

Rhodey got out of the suit as him and Natasha walked away and hid behind an empty warehouse. Tony then turned back towards Tae-won.

Tony: "I still don't know your name kid."

Tae-won: "Just call me Helios for now. I'll explain everything once this is all done. Let's bring this guy down before he goes into a critical meltdown."

They didn't have time to react when Simon suddenly tackled Tony away from everyone as he slammed the armored Avenger on a wall. Tony tried to blast Simon on the face but the man wasn't fazed at all. He grabbed Tony by the neck before throwing him towards a bus denting it.

Simon jumped in the air with his fists raised ready to slam them on Tony when Tae-won flew in and punched Simon making the energy being crash on the concrete floor of the airport. Simon clenched his fist again and fired at his Optic beams at Tae-won who dodged out of the way before firing his Atomic Vision hitting Simon on the chest pushing him further. Tae-won flew towards Simon and landed multiple punches pushing the energy being back as Tony slowly stood up and saw the dents on his armor.

Tony: "What's that guy's problem?"

The others ran towards him with Peter helping Tae-won on subduing Simon who kicked Tae-won towards a plane.

Rhodes: "You tell me! He's actually really pissed at you."

Tony: "I don't even know why. I don't even know the guy!"

Natasha: "Well we should probably help them. This guy's started to glow even brighter."

Simon flew towards Tae-won and threw a punch at the son of Hyperion who just caught it with ease. He kicked Simon into the air towards a swinging Peter who then wrapped Simon with his webs and Scott in giant form slammed his fist over Simon burying him on the ground.

Scott: "I guess that does it."

He then felt his arm shaking, grasping it as he tried to make it stop.

Scott: "Uh, guys. A little help here."

Simon pushed Scott's arm away before flying up and landing a hit on his chin making him stumble back. Sam flew around firing his guns at Simon who just covered his face with the bullets bouncing off of him.

Simon: "Stop that you imbecile!"

He fired his Optic beams hitting Sam's backpack making him swerve in the air as Peter caught him with his web. He put Sam down gently as he went back to help the others. Simon slammed the ground where Natasha and Rhodey are with the two jumping out of the way. Natasha and Rhodey fired their guns at Simon who just stood their.

Clint fired an arrow with Simon catching it but the arrow exploded in his face blinding him. T'Challa jumped in punching Simon who staggered back but he got blasted by an Optic Beam hitting him on the chest. Tae-won swooped in catching T'Challa before he hits a cart.

Tae-won: "I got you."

Natasha fired shot after shot at the energy being as Simon got more irritated. Rhodes fired another shot of his gun at the back of Simon's head as he turned around, and flew towards Rhodey. Rhodey jumped out of the way as Simon slammed his foot towards where Rhodey was standing.

Simon: "I grow tired of you people getting in my way!"

He was about to fire his beams at Rhodey but Tony blasted him with his Uni-beam sending the energy being skidding on the ground creating a trench. Tae-won also fired his Atomic Vision at Simon who used his arms to block the beams. Peter swung in and kicked Simon on the back making him stumble forward.

T'Calla also dashed in landing a few good hits with Natasha, Rhodey, Sam and Clint using their weapons and rained fire on the energy being. Scott in giant form also went for an overhead punch when Simon suddenly exploded sending a wave of energy to push everyone back.

He went to dash at Tony who was slowly standing anck up but Tae-won was faster landing a punch on Simon's face sending him crashing towards a wall. Simon gritted his teeth as he went to charge at the group but was hit by a laser beam courtesy of Vision.

Tae-won: "He's fighting is a little sloppy but he's got power."

Tony: "He's anger is clouding his mind. He's not thinking properly and we have the number advantage."

Simon got out of the rubble but was stopped moving as red aura wrapped around him. He turned to the side seeing Wanda with her arms moving around but was struggling to keep him from moving.

Wanda: "I-I can't hold him much longer!"

Simon was trying to get out of the hold as he made his energy rise up. Everyone got into a fighting stance as Tony fired discs to help restrain Simon. Tae-won who was floating in the air got ready to charge at Simon but heard multiple shockwaves from above with his Super Hearing. He smirked knowing who it is as he calmed down and crossed his arms.

Everyone was a little confused until the shockwaves got nearer, a figure crashed on top of a restrained Simon causing a loud explosion blowing dust and debris everywhere. Once the smoke cleared, they saw Hyperion just in his regular clothes in top of an unconscious Simon.

Tony: "Great timing old man. Where have you been?"

Hyperion: "Just had a little talk with someone. Hey kid, good job on holding him back."

Tae-won: "Thanks dad. I tried my best."

Everyone: "Dad?"

Time Skip

It was after the fight with Scott, Wanda, Clint and Sam being cuffed. An unconscious Simon was also cuffed but it was power dampeners and Wanda having a power dampening collar. She turned to Hyperion and gave him a sad smile with the Eternal approaching her.

Hyperion: "I'm gonna get you out-"

Wanda: "It's okay. I-I deserve this anyway."

Hyperion: "Don't say that."

Wanda: "You're only trying to protect me and I didn't listen to you. I'm going to be okay. I promise."

Hyperion: "Okay."

She nodded and followed the others getting inside a truck with Tony walking towards him.

Tony: "I'm sorry if things didn't go as planned. Cap and Barnes are still on the loose."

Hyperion: "Go and talked to him Tony. You two can still fix this."

Tony: *sigh* "I'll try."

Hyperion: "How many times did I hear that from you already."

Tony: "I know. So...."

Tony then turned towards Tae-won who was having a conversation with Rhodey and Peter. Natasha already left as she is now a fugitive for helping Steve leave with Bucky and T'Challa has other plans.

Tony: "Want to tell me about the kid and why he called you dad?"

Hyperion: "It's a long story but I'll keep it short."

He explained everything to Tony leaving the billionaire in awe and amazement.

Tony: "Wait! So you're telling me that different timelines and dimensions are real? And he's from a different timeline?"

Hyperion: "Yup."

Tony: "W-Wow, this is.... Just...wow."

Hyperion patted his shoulder and walked towards his son and everyone else. Tae-won waved them goodbye and approached his father.

Hyperion: "You did good today."

Tae-won: "Thanks. I needed to stretch so I guess it was a good one."

Hyperion: "Again, great job. Go back to your mother, I'll be back once I'm done here."

Tae-won: "See you later Dad."

He blasted off into the air breaking the sound barrier as Hyperion watch his figure disappear. He then got a call from Helen telling him that Pietro arrived at her Research lab hearing of what happened between Steve and Tony. He told her to not let him leave and made him stay there. He then approached Tony who was busy looking at his watch.

Hyperion: "What is it?"

Tony: "Let's talk to them and ask where Cap is going. FRIDAY, fire up the chopper."

Hyperion: "I was planning to go to the Raft to talk to Simon anyways."

Hyperion got inside the chopper that Tony used to arrive earlier as it ascended off the ground.

Tony: "But first, cheeseburger. Want some Pops?"

Hyperion: "Sure."

After grabbing a few cheeseburgers, the chopper is seen flying above the sea. The prisoners already arrived at the Raft when the two went for a cheeseburger run. Tony was looking at his tablet while Hyperion was sittinga cross from him with his eyes closed and arms crossed.

FRIDAY: "The Task Force called for a psychiatrist as soon as Barnes was captured. The UN dispatched Dr. Theo Broussard from Geneva within the hour. He was met by this man."

Upon hearing FRIDAY, Hyperion opened his eyes and raised a brow.

Tony: "Did you run facial recognition yet?"

FRIDAY: "What do I look like?"

Tony: "Uh, I don't know. I've been picturing you as a red head."

Hyperion: "I think you're thinking of someone else Tony."

Tony: "Must be."

Hyperion moved and sat beside Tony to see the image on the tablet.

FRIDAY: "The fake doctor is actually Colonel Helmut Zemo."

Hyperion: "He's the one with Simon back at the embacy."

FRIDAY: "Yes. He's Sokovian Intelligence. Zemo ran Echo Skorpion. A Sokovian covert kill squad."

Tony: "So, what happened to the real Boussard?"

FRIDAY: "He was found dead in a Berlin hotel room. Where police also found a wig and facial prosthesis approximating the appearance of one James Buchanan Barnes."

Hyperion: "He planned this all from the start."

Tony: "He's good, I'll tell you that old man. Get this to Ross."

FRIDAY: "Yes boss."

The two watched as something moved underwater until the Raft Prison came out from the water as the chopper floated right above it. Tony controlled the chopper using a touch screen panel on the wall as the comms beeped.

Guard: "This is the Raft Prison! You are clear for landing Mr. Stark!"

Tony landed the chopper safely as he put on his sling on his shoulder as he had an injured arm when he was toppled over by cars courtesy of Wanda. The floor where the chopper landed descended down as the two saw the inside of the prison. The floor reached where Secretary Ross is seen waiting for the two. Hyperion and Tony got out of the chopper as the two stood in front of the Secretary.

Tony: "So, you got the files? Let's reroute the satellites, start facial scanning for this Zemo guy."

Ross: "You seriously think I'm gonna listen to you after that fiasco in Leipzig? You're lucky you're not in one of these cells."

Ross then turned to Hyperion who was behind Tony with the Eternal giving the Secretary his signature glare.

Ross: "And you. Your even more dangerous than Banner. You should be inside a cell too."

Hyperion: "Oh please Ross. We all know that there's nothing on this planet that could stop me. Not even you."

Ross: "Hmph. Follow me."

Ross led them towards a thick steel door as it opened to reveal the operation room with a bunch of people working and guards standing at every corner. Hyperion walked towards a screen that shows Wanda hunch over the wall looking sad with the collar still on. He then turned to Simon who was in the corner of the room with power dampening cuffs. Hyperion scoffed once he saw Wanda's condition. The people around him started to get nervous because of his expression.

Tony walked towards the window and saw the prison cells where the others are being held. He and Hyperion walked out of the room and towards the cells. Hyperion walked towards where Wanda and Simon's cell are.

Clint: "The Futurist, gentlemen! The Futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether you like it or not."

Tony: "Give me a break, Barton. I have no idea they'll put you here. Nobody told us even the old man."

Clint: "Yeah, well, you know they'd put us somewhere, Tony."

Tony and Clint continued to talk as Hyperion walked towards Wanda as he knocked on the glass. Wanda looked up and as she gave Hyperion a small smile. She stood up and walked towards the window.

Hyperion: "How are they treating you?"

Wanda: "So far, good. They haven't treated me like a monster yet but overall, I'm fine."

Hyperion: "Good. If they didn't, then I would have ripped this place apart."

Wanda: "Don't. They can hear you."

Hyperion: "I don't care if they can hear everything we are talking about."

Wanda: "Besides, this will help me think of what I did. Is Pietro..."

Hyperion: "He's fine. He is with Helen. Hey, listen, I'll get you out of here okay?"

Wanda: "Like I said, it's okay. Just look after my brother. You know how he is."

Hyperion: "Of course. Too bad, I would like you to meet.your other brother."

Wanda: "What do you mean?"

Hyperion: "It's a long story."

The Eternal explained everything to her making smile even more. After talking to her, Hyperion moved towards Simon's cell and saw that even with the cuffs on, his ionic energy still flaring around his body. He tapped the glass gaining his attention as Simon looked up.

Hyperion: "Hi."

Simon: "It's...you."

Hyperion: "Save your breathe for now. I can tell you are struggling with that energy inside your body."

Simon: "The guy....w-who I...agreed to.. experiment on..me... Told me...the energy...I-I'm unstable...and i-it's killing me."

Hyperion: "That's very bad. You might die."

Simon: "I-I have...no choice. I-It was...my d-decision. Just for...a useless...revenge."

Hyperion thoughtful look as he turned towards Tony who was walking towards him.

Hyperion: "I'll think of something that might help you."

Simon: "B-But....I-I caused you...trouble-"

Hyperion: "You were just a puppet in all of this."

Hyperion approached Tony who loosened his sling on his shoulder.

Tony: "I know where they are with Ross not knowing. I'll head over there now."

Hyperion: "Be careful. I'm going back to South Korea. I need help.wuth something."

Tony: "Alright."

Hyperion: "Hey, don't mess this up. This is your last chance."

Tony sighed and nodded. The two then went back towards the room with Ross stopping the two.

Ross: "Stark, did he give you everything on Rogers?"

Tony: "Nope. Told me to go to hell. I'm going back to the compound instead, but you can call me anytime. I'll put you on hold, I like to watch the line blink."

Ross stopped walking once the two got inside the chopper. Once erhe chopper flew off the Raft Prison with Hyperion nodding before opening the door and flying off back to Korea. Tony sighed before touching his injured arm. He then pushed a button as his armored incased his entire body before flying out of the chopper towards where Steve is are.

........

Hyperion just arrived at Helen's facility as he walked towards where Helen is looking at her tablet with Arcanna right beside her. They are found inside the lab with other scientists working.

Helen: "I heard from Tae-won. How are they?"

Hyperion: "They are at the Raft. Steve and Bucky got away and Tony is on his way towards them."

Arcanna: "The Raft? Isn't that the prison where they send the baddest guys they captured. Why are they there?"

Helen: "What about Wanda? Pietro got worried when there was no one back at the compound."

Hyperion: "She's fine. I was surprised that she doesn't want to leave that place. Where's the kid anyway? And Tae-won?"

The whole place then shook as the lights flickered for awhile before it went back to normal. Arcanna could only sigh as Helen chuckled.

Arcanna: "They are in the training room below. I swear, Zarda couldn't hold back her strength."

Helen: "Tae-won can handle her. You already know who his father is."

Hyperion used his super speed to appear right beside Pietro who was watching Tae-won and Zarda having a friendly sparring. The two superpowered beings fought trying to get the upper hand.

Pietro: "They are really going at it."

Hyperion: "They are trying to find each other's weak points."

Pietro jumped in surprise as he didn't notice the Eternal standing beside him.

Pietro: "Jesus old man! You scared me to death. Why didn't you say anything?"

Hyperion: "I was focused on the fight. Sorry about that kid."

Pietro just shook his head before giving the Eternal a hug with Hyperion hugging back.

Pietro: "I heard what happened. How is she?"

Hyperion: "Fine, for now. If something happened to her back there, I'm ripping the place to shreds."

Pietro: "Count me in."

The two continued to watch as Tae-won and Zarda shot their fists forwards creating a mini shockwave that pushed the two away from each other. They weren't even breaking a sweat.

Zarda: "I guess that is enough for now."

Tae-won nodded as the two shook hands as Hyperion gave a small smile.  Back at the raft, General Ross is seen inside a small lab behind a glass window with other staff. On the other side, was a man the same age as Ross. It was a friend of his from the military. Robert Maverick. He was strapped on a table as he was injected with an experimental serum with the Hulk's blood.

Ross: "Are you sure about this General?"

Maverick: "Yes, old friend. I still want to serve our country. I don't care if I turn into a monster to do it."

Ross: "You might lose control and destroy everything."

Maverick: "I'll take the risk."

Ross sighed and signal one of the staff the do it. A few buttons were pressed as Maverick's table where he was strapped in moved and position him in front of a device. The device turned on as red light passed Maverick's eye triggering the serum.

Maverick started to shake in the table as his body steamed. He started to turned red as he gritted his teeth with his body growing in size. Ross was a little confused on why he is turning red but panicked when Maverick snapped the straps on the table and fel down.

Maverick started to steam even more as his body grew more in size with his pants ripping a little and boots already destroyed. His pained groan turned into a snark as he turned towards the glass window with his burning eyes.

Ross: "GET DOWN!"

Maverick now as Red Hulk smashed through the glass window leaving a galing hole. Ross and the staff got out of the way as Maverick laid waste. His roar could be heard by everyone as Sam and the others stood up from their cells. Even Hyperion who was enjoying time with his family and friends back at U-GIN heard the roar and tensed on his seat. Even Tae-won flinched a little.

Helen: "What is it? I know that look."

The Eternal turned towards his son who looked at him with a serious expression.

Hyperion: "You heard that too right?"

Tae-won: "Yeah."

Zarda: "What did you two hear?"

Hyperion: "I don't know for sure but it seems familiar. And it's at the Raft."

Pietro: "Wanda and the others."

Hyperion: "I'm heading out. You guys catch up."

Hyperion disappeared as he flew out of the facility as maximum speed as he doned his celestial suit. He broke the sound barrier as he soared through the air towards Raft. Tae-won flew after his father but he wasn't as fast as him. Helen and the others went towards her aircraft as they chased after the two.

Back at the Raft, the place shook as Red Hulk barreled around the place as soldiers shot him with everything they've got trying to slow down the red behemoth. The Red Hulk roared and jumped towards the soldiers only to be hit by a rocket that sent him through a thick metal wall and crashed towards where the cells are being located surprising Sam and the others.

Sam: "What the?!"

Scott: "Is that a.... Red Hulk?"

Clint: "This isn't going to end well."

Simon gritted his teeth knowing that this guy is dangerous. He tried to break the cuffs but even his excess Ionic energy couldn't do it because his powers were suppressed. The red behemoth slowly stood up and turned to them and roared shaking the entire place. Red Hulk turned to Wanda with the girl stepping away from the glass.

Red Hulk went to punch glass but a crash was heard. That's when Hyperion flew out the wall and tackled Red Hulk towards the next room. The two went through multiple walls before they stopping at the main aream. Everyone started to panic upon seeing the red behemoth as Maverick groggily got up. He didn't see Hyperion swing a broken aircraft wing sending the behemoth towards a wall embedding him there.

Hyperion: "Everyone! Get out of here!"

He then caught a punch that was aiming at his head making him land on the ground a noticeable crack can be heard by the concrete ground breaking. The Red Hulk fitted his teeth trying to push back the Eternal who just held his fist with one hand. Hyperion then went for a punch but Maverick also caught it. The two held their grounds as the place started to shake.

What caught Hyperion's attention was  how Maverick started to caught on fire and his energy being drained. He blasted Maverick with his Atomic Vision on the face making the Red Hulk let go of his hand. Hyperion flew up to his height and delivered powerful blows staggering the red behemoth. Maverick roared and swing his fist but the Eternal grabbed his arm before flipping him over and slamming the behemoth on the ground.

Hyperion tried to stomp on his chest but Maverick grabbed his leg before could stomp on him. He slammed Hyperon on the ground two times before throwing him towards the ceiling. Maverick leaped towards Hyperion before punching him through the ceiling and out of the Raft. The two continued fighting while falling down. Even losing control all of his actions, Maverick still fought like a veteran fighter. But his fighting skills cannot beat the seven thousand year old experience the Eternal have.

With a twist of his body, he kicked Maverick towards the sea. He then flew towards Maverick and landed a devastating blow as the Red Hulk flew like a bullet towards the large body of water. He landed with a splash as Hyperion tackled him sending the two deeper into the ocean floor. The sand beneath the ocean kicked up when they landed. Hyperion jumped away to gain some distance as the Red Hulk caught fire with the water around him boiling.

Hyperion: "What kind of ability is that?"

In a burst of speed, Maverick dug his feet on the ocean floor and charged towards Hyperion. Hyperion fired his Atomic Vision but the red behemoth just tanked it as he absorbed the energy from the beam. The Eternal docked under a haymaker before uppercutting the red behemoth causing a shockwave that shook the entire see floor. The punch launched him off the sea floor and out of the ocean. Hyperion flew out and punched him again launching him through the air and blasting some clouds into nothing.

Hyperion chased after him leaving behind a sonic boom. Tae-won arrived as he flew inside a hole Hyperion and Maverick made from their fight. Helen land her aircraft on the pad with Pietro using his speed to appear in front of Wanda's cell.

Pietro: "Sis!"

Wanda: "Pietro!"

Pietro: "Are you okay?"

Wanda: "I am fine."

Tae-won: "We need help here."

Zarda and Arcanna ran towards Tae-won who lifted a rubble up as Zarda grabbed an injured Ross. Arcanna then checked Ross' pulse and found there's still pulse.

Arcanna: "He's alive. I can heal him but he needs medical attention."

Arcanna's hands started to glow as she slowly healed Ross who was groaning in pain before slowly opening his eyes.

Helen: "What happened Secretary Ross?"

Ross: "M-Maverick....he lost....control. H-He started...to destroy....the.. place."

He went unconscious again from staring as Arcanna used her magic to continue healing him.

Tae-won: "I know where they are. Let's help Dad before this Maverick can cause anymore damage. They are on their way to a small town called Smallville."

Helen: "You guys go and stop this thing."

Zarda: "You don't have to tell me twice."

Zarda punched her fist on her open palm with her shield and sword ready strapped on her back.

Pietro: "I coming with you guys. I want in on the fun as well."

Tae-won: "Grabbed on, bro."

Tae-won grabbed Pietro from under his arms as the two floated in the air.

Wanda: "Be careful."

Pietro: "Don't worry. I got three powerhouses with me."

The two flew out of the hole from ceiling with Zarda following behind. Helen helped the medics bring Ross to the Medical bay with Arcanna.

The town of Smallville is just a small town in Kansas with a population of 45,000. They were just having their normal day when suddenly, they saw a small figure flying towards them.  They just ignored at first but the figure slowly gets closer and closer. Once they finally saw that it wasn't slowing down, they ran away in panic.

The figure smashed in the middle of town creating a massive crater. Maverick punched his way through the rubble on top of him as he spit out blood that steamed before evaporating. He roared setting the place around him on fire. Before he could even hurt people from his flames, Hyperion flew in with breakneck speeds punching Maverick so hard the Red Hulk flew off in to sky.

With a sonic boom, he beelined towards Maverick and Superman punched him on the chest. Before he was sent flying again, he smashed both of his fist down on Hyperion's back sending the Eternal crashing back on the asphalt road of Smallville.   Maverick landed a few meters away from him as the red behemoth charged at him.

Hyperion: "This guy is as persistent as the Hulk. But not as strong."

Maverick threw a punch but Hyperion just leaned to the side before landing his own punch. The Eternal could feel the heat from Maverick as he felt it on his knuckles. He clasped his hands together before hitting Maverick sending him skidding on the road. Maverick grabbed a car before hitting Hyperion who only stopped in his tracks. He puches the car away just in time to block a punch from the red behemoth.

Hyperion then heard screams from behind him getting Maverick's attention. Before he could hurt the people around, he kneed Maverick on the abdomen making him spit out saliva. The Eternal then blasted Maverick with Atomic Vision pushing him back a little before the red behemoth dug his feet on the ground stopping himself from being pushed. While he was being blasted, he started to absorb the energy from the beam making himself stronger.

Hyperion used his speed to appear in front of Maverick ready to punch him but the Red Hulk stopped his punch. He then grabbed the Eternal with his large hand before slamming him on the ground. Maverick then dragged him in the road creating a trench as Hyperion saw that he is on his way towards a gasoline station. He fired his Atomic Vision again hitting Maverick on the face. The Red Hulk staggered before letting him go. Hyperion went to punch him but Maverick backhanded him towards several shops before hitting a bus denting it.

Before the bus would flip over, he appeared behind it and prevented it from flipping over.

Hyperion: "Everyone get out! Now!"

The people inside the bus ran out of the bus before Maverick broke through it before punching Hyperion sending him towards the bank as Hyperion was embedded on the vault.  Hyperion looked up and saw Maverick slowly descending down on him. He flew up and tackled Hyperion away from Smallville the two crushed towards a dessert with several canyons.

Hyperion flew out of the crater with Maverick in hand before kicking him towards a canyon as an explosion occured. Hyperion landed on the ground as Maverick jumped out of the crash site but he got blasted by another beam coming from above.  Hyperion looked up and saw his son with his eyes glowing.

Hyperion: *smirk* "I had him."

Tae-won: "I know."

Maverick growled in more but was hit from behind as Zarda landed in front of him before he got wacked by a shield.

Zarda: "Let's see what you got beast."

Zarda grabbed her sword before slashing Maverick on the chest. The sword managed to cut him amking him scream in pain stepping away from her. Flames engulfed his wound before closing in a matter of seconds. He growled in anger and went to attack but Zarda manged to land a kick sending him towards Hyperion who was waiting in air before he sledgehammer Maverick back on the ground.

Maverick slowly stood back up he got kicked by Tae-won sending the red behemoth stumbling on the ground with Zarda smashing her fist on the Maverick's temple burying his head on the ground. The Red Hulk's body was engulfed in flames as Zarda jumped back. Maverick digged his hands on the ground before pulling a large chunk of the Earth before hurling it towards Zarda. She grabbed her sword and sliced the giant rock in half as the father and son flew towards Maverick before punching him at the same time sending him towards another canyon, exploding it to pieces as Maverick was buried in the rubble unconscious.

Hyperion and Tae-won dug him out as he shrunk back to his human form.

Zarda: "What was that? Why did he hurst into flames? And why was he red and Hulk-y?"

Hyperion: "I don't know myself. We have to ask the Secretary about this."

Tae-won approached the two after talking to Helen on his comms.

Tae-won: "Tony's back at the raft and he is injured. I guess it didn't work out with Steve."

Hyperion: "Come in."

Zarda tied the unconscious Maverick using a rope she always brings that is strapped in her hip as the three flew back towards the Raft. Once they arrived they saw Tony with a cut under his eye as is being patched up by Helen. Steve's shield was also there, leaning beside a crate.

Tony: "Hey Pops...."

Hyperion: "What happened?"

Tony: "Well.... I just found out that your old friend Bucky....killed my parents."

Hyperion: "No..."

Tony: "I saw the footage caught by a camera. The day they went away on Christmas day..... Don't worry though. I knew he was being mind controlled. Part of it is my fault too. I reacted on impulse and because I was caught up by my emotions."

Hyperion approached him and gave him a tight hug. Tony tried to hold his tears but he gave in. Helen was rubbing him on the back comforting him as he cried in the arms of his father figure.

........

A few days have passed as Hyperion is seen setting on a bench at a park in Chicago. He was waiting for someone when that someone sat beside him.

Hyperion: "So what's your plan now, Steve?"

Steve who was wearing civilian clothes and a hat sat beside his long time friend.

Steve: "Well....I'm busting everyone out of the Raft. I heard that you already took someone out of there."

Hyperion: "He needed help and is at a close friend of mine. When I broke him out of the Raft, he told me of this side effect he got from the experimentations. He was dying and my close friend healed him and now stayed there for now."

Steve: "That's good to hear."

Hyperion: "Hey....look after Wanda for me. I know Vision will be there but please Steve."

Steve: "I will my friend."

Hyperion: "Thanks. Here."

Hyperion gave him a device as Steve took it from him.

Hyperion: "It'll help you break in easily."

Steve: "Thanks. What about that Red Hulk guy?"

Hyperion: "Don't worry about him. He's not in the Raft."

Hyperion stood up before walking a few feet away from Steve before turning back to face him.

Hyperion: "Take care old friend. See you when I see you. If you need any help, don't forget to call."

Steve: "You two Y/n. Say Hi to Helen and everyone for me."

Hyperion nodded before blasting off into the air as the people from the park looked up in amazement. Steve could only chuckle before walking towards a parked car with Bucky waiting inside. His metal arm was missing because of the fight as he turned towards hi buddy.

Bucky: "Where to?"

Steve: "The Raft."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 1 23
Darkians, a race of aliens with the ability to control Dark Matter, were feared throughout the universe. Of them, Jogrin was born with the most power...
2.6K 50 10
" 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞? " π’π‘πž 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐧 𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫. 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐀𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐑𝐒𝐦𝐬𝐞π₯𝐟 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯...
3K 500 45
In a not so far off future, heroes are a thing of the past. An extinct kind. Somewhat like dinosaurs. But there's still threats. The world always has...
65.9K 1.3K 19
𝒯𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“‰π“Šπ’»π’» π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒽𝑒𝒢𝓇𝒹 π’Άπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ 𝓂𝑒 π’Ύπ“ˆ π“Œπ“‡π‘œπ“ƒπ‘”. 𝐼'𝓂 π“‚π“Šπ’Έπ’½ π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“ˆπ‘’. Nyx is the Greek personification of darkness also a g...