𝔻𝔸𝕃𝕀𝔸ℍ

Autorstwa zeeiyyy

π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘, π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘’π‘‘, π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘–π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ, π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘’, π‘†β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘  𝑏𝑒... WiΔ™cej

π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘›π‘’
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑖π‘₯
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘œπ‘›π‘’
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑖π‘₯
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘œπ‘›π‘’
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘π‘œπ‘‘π‘’!
πΈπ‘π‘–π‘™π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘’
π‘πΈπ‘Š π‘†π‘‡π‘‚π‘…π‘Œ 𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑅𝑇!!!

π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛

65 5 0
Autorstwa zeeiyyy

I couldn't sleep after subh prayer, I had slept the whole day after we returned from the hospital and the night too. I was feeling much much better.

I watched the sunrise with a novel in my hands, accompanied with the chirping of birds. It was peaceful and I liked it. That's why I prefer summertime. I'm assured that the sun will rise or set but in winter, the weather is not so great for this. Though, I still like it.

I heard my room door squeak open and I knew it was Hashim, it's just both of us in the house after all. I heard him come out into the balcony and I turned my head slightly to look at him.

"Here you are".

"Good morning". He came to sit on the chair next to mine.

"How are you feeling?". He pressed his palm to my forehead.

"Much better". I returned to the book after he pulled his hand away.

He stood up a minute later and left without a word, he didn't return for a while and when he did open the door, almost immediately the scent of eggs hit my nostrils. I immediately felt hungry, even though I had already taken two cups of tea.

He showed up in the balcony with a small tray and took his seat once more. A perfect breakfast, with the perfect sun and Hashim.

I didn't want it to seem like I was eagerly waiting to eat the food so I looked down at the book once more but almost immediately he took it from my hands.

"You have to take your drugs now, eat". I picked up the plate.

"Have you eaten?". I asked him.

"I drank coffee". I looked at him then back at my plate.

"You don't expect me to invite you to eat my food, right?". He stared at me then bursted out laughing.

"Eat". He said after he was done.

He watched me eat the food for some minutes then he leaned back in his seat.

"Aha, I've never taken you anywhere before. We're going on a date in the evening". I finished chewing what was in my mouth first then turned to look at him.

"Why?". He looked at me with the look that said 'should I really answer that?'.

"Because". He said simply.

"Can't you just cook something for us?". He laughed, even throwing his head back.

He looked carefree as usual, then he also had this boyish look which I've noticed when he's sheepish. He looked handsome and his laugh was nice.

"Dun ki samu meh Miki abinci koh". He said after he had calmed down.

"I understood very little of what you just said". That's a lie, I don't usually lie but something made me say it. Though, you know those times when you lie but not to exactly deceive the person but to joke or be humorous.

"And she's Hausa". I shrugged.

"Well, we're still going anyway". I decided not to argue with him. I was actually looking forward to the date.

I turned back to look at the sun that was no longer pale but turning bright and very soon too hot to go out.

"Aren't you going to eat?". I asked not looking at him and pushed another forkful in my mouth. He didn't reply so I turned to look at him smiling at me. I rose my brows at him.

"Feed me".

"I told you I'm not sharing". He didn't say anything but simply stared at me and since it was remaining only little left, I held the fork to his lips and he smiled before opening up.

After I gave him what was left of breakfast, he left to finish some of his work while I read but he was back sooner than I expected, to disturb me.

He asked what the book was about and as I began to tell him the description and plot, he said he didn't understand. I later realised he wanted me to read the book out loud for him to hear.

I forfeited reading the book at all and engaged in a silly argument with him about fictional novels.

Later in the evening after maghreb I opted for an abaya but decided to wear a navy blue gown instead. It's the first time I'm going to wear it or anything like it for that matter.

I had just finished putting the last pin to hold the scarf around my head in place when Hashim opened the door and poked his head in.

"Are you ready?". He asked coming in a little and standing at the door.

"Yes". I picked my bag and went to the door.

I went out first and he followed behind me and down the stairs.

"Kin yi kyau". He said while going down.

"Thank you".

"You understand compliments".

"Who doesn't". He shook his head and we switched off the lights and appliances then headed out.

He opened the car door when we reached his car.

"Mu tsaya ah gidan kawai?". He said.

"Really?". I looked at him sounding a little bit excited though I really wanted to go and I know his just trying to see how far I understand the Hausa.

He rounded the car and got in.

"You're very funny". He told me and started the car.

"Where are we going?". I asked him.

"Even if I told you, you wouldn't know the place so you'll see when we are there". I didn't argue that.

It's the second time we going out together alone, and I realised I really didn't know anywhere. I looked out of the window and felt the urge to feel the evening breeze so I wound down my window and I didn't regret one bit. I think it's my new favourite thing, evening rides.

I could feel the bustling on the street, it was busy, I perceived the grilled meat in the air, I loved how everywhere was lit up with artificial lights, I don't know which I prefer, day time or nighttime.

My survey was brought to a stop when I felt Hashim's hand on mine. I looked at our hands, then at him -he was staring ahead then I looked back at our hands.

I turned back to the window and as the breeze fanned my face, a ghost smile appeared on it.

The restaurant he chose for us to go to was fancy. The kind of quiet, serene, only clinking of glass and silverware, soft music feel. That kind.

Our table was for two and after he made sure I was comfortable he walked over to his side and sat down. The waiter joined us a minute later and we told him we were okay with water for now.

"Are you still feeling sick?". I looked at hashim from the menu I was peering at on the table and shook my head.

"I'm becoming soft on you, I'm going to create an eating timetable for you". I wanted to roll my eyes.

"And you treat me like a baby". Not that I'm complaining.

"Because you are my baby". I looked at him and he was smiling even though he looked serious, I picked the menu and covered my face with it pretending to read it when I was actually blushing.

I'm not like this, I don't blush at cheesy things said or compliments or to my hand being held or anything related, what is this? And it is he doing it.

The waiter returned and took our orders and as we waited I looked at around the place. I took a picture of a painting on one wall and sent it to Noor. She replied almost immediately.

'where are you. Yau kin fita! Inyehh'. I shook my head as I read it.

'hashim took me out'.

'girl, I'm jealous. Let me come and marry too'.

'that reminds me, how is Fahad?'.

'which Fahad, don't annoy me this night'. I wasn't interested in listening to how annoying he is for the rest of my night so I kept the phone and looked at Hashim and my eyes widened when I saw him looking at me.

"What?! Is there something on my face?". I asked touching my face and he shook his head.

I looked away in time to see the waiter returning with our food so I followed his movements until he reached the table. He kept our food before us and said we should enjoy and left.

"I've lost my appetite". I said looking at the plate.

"Why? Do you want something else".

"Why didn't you just cook something for us at home. People have dates at home".

"Sai kin ci abinci nan fa".

"You should feel honoured that I only really eat your food". He laughed and I stared at him.

"Okay, I feel honoured. Now eat".

"Only because we going to pay an outrageous amount for a few strands of pasta". He nodded and gestured for me to eat.

It was good, not like Hashim's but it was okay. I didn't finish it.

After we finished there, we left and if i thought I enjoyed the ride earlier in the evening it was better in the night.

"We would have stopped to get ice cream but someone doesn't take that". I looked at him and shook my head.

"But you eat suya right?". I furrowed my brows.

"What's that?".

"You can't be serious, right?". He looked terrified.

"No, I'm joking". He sighed and leaned back in his seat.

"Next time we're going horse riding". I nodded. I am looking forward to that.

/////////////

Assalamu alaikum!

I'm sorry I didn't update earlier but Eid is not exactly easy so I've been busy but In Sha Allah I'll update more now.

I hope you all enjoyed your Eid. Eid Mubarak!

My barka da sallah is for you to vote, comment and share!

Peace!

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

3.4K 672 37
EDITING GOING......
33.9K 4K 32
Join the journey full of romance, drama, heartbreak, laughter and suspense" # cover by me, myself and i U don't need to be a muslim before u read...
4.5K 411 24
Forced to marry her childhood crush after she just found her true love, how will zahra cope with this. ABEG JUST READ TO FIND OUT. I'm bad at descrip...
58.3K 7.4K 59
2019-2020 Complete Undergoing editions Am I queen I thought "Yes" I noded my head without even acknowledging wah that meant. I was just overwhelme...