My Dear Teacher...2

By artwomyn

this is a sequel of My dear teacher. will all of the questions from part one be answered in this part? or... More

preview.
where we left of.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. 🔞
10.
11.
a story from my life. (not a update)
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17. 🔞
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24. 🔞
25.🔞
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. 🔞
38. 🔞
39.
40.
41.
not a update.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
my lovestory ( not an update)
my love story part 2( not an update)
54.
55.
56.
58.
59. 🔞
60.
61.
62.
63.
64
65.
66. end
notification.

57.

686 48 6
By artwomyn

I am locked in my room since yesterday. My dad haven't let me get out of this room. Neither did he send me any food. Not that if he send I would eat that. I wonder if he forget about me locked in the room while celebrating his victory over p'freen. I wonder what she is doing now.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the window.

" Who that could be?" I curiously went near the window and opened the window. Windows had a small space outside. When opend the window someone grabbed my mouth shut. When stopped panicking to look at who is was.

It was p'freen...

" Hey!" She slowly let go of my mouth.

" P'freen!" I excitedly said.

" Yes! Baby! I am back."

" How are you? Get in" I saw her barely hanging from the window.

" Yeah!" She slowly climbed up the door.

" Babe! How did you? Get here!" I excitedly said.

" Well I can't stay here for long. Police is chasing me. I sorta blew up some police cars and killed some cops so now they are coming after me. I promise I'll find a way out. I am here to take you away. So you can go away with sam and kath. They must be very very sad and scared now..." She said hugging me.

I slowly emerged my face in her chest . I can hear her heart beating fast. My hands explore her black flowing over the tired muscles of her back that is still throbbing. I can feel her heart beat in different parts of her back. She must had to work hard to climb up the window. I pause for a moment when my hands stumbled upon her shoulder.

Her shoulder? Her shoulder injury?" I pulled back from the hug and look at her.

" Babe! Your shoulder?"

" It's fine ...!" She fake smiled.

" It's not let me see!" I said.

I quickly turned to open her shirt. Surely enough it was bleeding. Through her black shirt it is difficult to see blood. But moist can be felt through every colour.

" Babe!" I slowly hit her other shoulder.

" Why do you have to climb the window?" I asked.

" Why do you have to be locked on the first floor.?" She asked me with a naughty smile.

" Wait. Let me find some first-aid." I quickly looked through the cabinets in the room. I am sure I have some first-aid in this room.

After a minute or so I found it. It's only six years old. So I hope the cotton is not expired. Do cottons and bandages get expired?.

Anyway I quickly started to clean the wounds with some antibiotics I had in the bathroom. Then I dressed her wounds.

" Bac bec!" She said. Now her face is like a puppy. She hugged me slowly. Her bare breasts touched mine chest. She softly rested her head on shoulder.

" Bec bec! I am tired of this. Tired of all the running and chasing after. It seems like we can't get together and stay together. I am really thankful for the time I had with you. Being with you in Europe was the best time of my life I really miss that time bec bec .!" She says. The put her face forward to my neck.

I put my hands on her back and head to hug her.
" Babe! Why are you saying this now? It's just this moment. Once we both face the is moment together it'll be over. We will live in peace then.." I kissed her shoulder.

"Oh! Bec bec! I hope there in the parallel universes there is one universe where I can love you in peace. And I can finally give you the paradise you always wished for. Our happily ever after...!" She said. She must be crying I can feel her tears on my shoulder.

" P'freen!" I hugged her more tightly. " I love you so much! You must promise me once you go out, you'll return with the key to our paradise."

" Bec bec, I can't promise. I can fight with the whole world except your father. How can I do anything to hurt him? I know how much you love him. I can't possibly hurt him." She pulled away from our hug to look at me. She is surely crying. Her tears are flowing all over her cheeks.

" Babe! I love you so much! And you haven't hurt my dad yet! That shows your love for me.! I wish I could do something to help. I wish I could fight with him. But then I remember he is my the same dad that used to fill the fridge with icecreams if I wished to eat ice cream." I break into tears.

" Bec bec!" We both lost our words.

.....

After some time staying like that. I cat a cupcake p'freen brought for me. It was like the best cupcake in my life. But then we both slept together in that room cuddling. I didn't knew if my ded will open the door or not. Since it was locked from outside I didn't bother locking the door.

Next morning when I woke up the door to my room was open. I started panicking when I didn't find p'freen lying next to me. I think my dad opened the door last night. And saw p'freen. he must have dragged her out. I quickly ran out to see my mom.

" Becky!" I also came running and hugged me.

" Mom..!" I hugged her and started crying.

" Mom! Where is p'freen?" I asked.

" Baby...! Freen was here?" She sai with fear in her eyes.

" Mom where is dad? What happen in the morning?"

" I was begging your dad to get you out. He didn't listen to me. But last night he went in your room. In the morning he left in a hurry.....he said he found...,..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 127K 37
Vivianna has been invited by her best friend, Hannah to help her with her wedding. Her wedding with Vivianna's ex-best friend/long term crush, Liam...
85.4K 1.5K 41
Years before the Pevensies ever arrived at the Kirke Manor, a different daughter of Eve wandered into Narnia. Her name was Aewryn Kirke and she was t...
393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
180K 2K 40
A bunch of dirty imagines!!! Trust me, Do I pride them on being the best? No. Do I pride them on being some of the dirtiest? Yes. This series is ongo...