π’π‚π€ππƒπ€π‹πŽπ”π’ 𝟏: 𝐌𝐫...

By JadelaiahWrites

"I'm a man and I want a child. If you can't give me that, then shut your mouth and just let me be." -Zachary... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Notice!
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
AUTHOR'S NOTE

SCANDALOUS 2: MRS. IVANOV

1.5K 20 1
By JadelaiahWrites

"CHASING ARC SERIES"
SCANDALOUS 2: MRS. IVANOV

"Haa... Calliope. I would never sleep with a woman like you. I just wanted both our genes to produce something undeniably satisfactory. Besides, I married you for show. You're a beautiful woman, Calliope. And men are jealous of me whenever they know that you're my wife. I have the wealth, power and the most beautiful woman. And I've never been more glad with my life."

~~~

Calliope Kostas, a 27-year-old woman, leads a difficult life as a prostitute in the red-light district. Her past is marred by abuse, neglect, and a lack of education, leaving her with little choice but to rely on pleasing men to survive.

However, Calliope's striking beauty catches the attention of a particular man: Andrei Ivanov. Mesmerized by her allure, Andrei surprises Calliope by proposing to her, despite their brief encounter. It's a first for Calliope, who has never experienced a man's genuine desire to marry her.

Feeling a glimmer of hope for a better life, Calliope agrees to marry Andrei, despite the confusing nature of their courtship. Yet, just a week after their wedding, Calliope discovers she's pregnant—a revelation that confuses her, given Andrei's refusal to be intimate with her.

Andrei's revelation shatters Calliope's newfound happiness. He confesses that he never intended to consummate their marriage, instead opting to artificially inseminate her with his own sperm during a medical visit. His motive? To create offspring that blend their genes into something socially desirable.

Heartbroken and betrayed, Calliope realizes she was nothing more than a pawn in Andrei's game. Despite her beauty and the envy it stirs among men, Calliope now faces the harsh reality of a loveless marriage built on deception and manipulation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 1.2K 11
Being with Richie was one of the worst things I'd ever done. He was heartless and cruel; with a 'love' that ruined me entirely. "God knows what is hi...
30.1K 1.2K 47
~"You don't- you don't need me." I stared in shock. This was the first shred of emotion he'd shown since he started avoiding me, and I had no idea ho...
45 0 35
Learning the truth about Teddy past and the culprit responsible for her misery shook my family to the very core. Our once idyllic life was now turned...
1 0 1
welcome to new york city, meet lauren mccormick, and peter smith. What would you do, if your other half just disapeared one day, vanished into thin a...