Time Can Tell

By I_am_confused_daily

Inmate 0001 has been in prison for a long time. His name is Izuku Midoriya, he did a terrible crime years ago... More

Prolouge -The beginning.
Where did the world go wrong?
Into hell once more
"Hero Training"
All by myself literally
USJ
Yes it's still happening
The Aftermath
Back to 'normal'
A Christmas Carol
'Training' week
Training with a friend.
Sports Festival part 1
Partly sane
The lab days
heart to stone

Unsaid plans and a cavalry battle

264 10 3
By I_am_confused_daily

It took a while for them to finally realise how they felt.
_______________________________

Surprisingly, he has never been openly hated like this in his lifetime. Probably because he spent most of that time with people who can't say they haven't done something on a similar scale. Somehow he didn't stop smiling, however even the densest of 1A could see how strained it was. Izuku was glad he knew no one at all from his mortal days was around, it would break him and them to see what have become of him.

To say Aizawa was mad would be an understatement. He watched as Nezu repeatedly singled out one of his students for the sake of entertainment. Even though Hizashi was also contributing, he knew Nezu was the one to blame since he sends them analysis periodically for them to comment on. Sadly Hizashi's mouth has always been ahead of his brain. Anyway, Aizawa sits there fuming watching the crowd boo his student. He is 60% sure that Midoryia isn't letting the crowd bother him and he is 90% sure the crowd does not know that Izuku is immortal. So technically he is watching how people are booing a literal child.

"A CAVALRY BATTLE. AND MR FIRST PLACE IS WORTH ONE MILLION POINTS!" Midnight's voice was surprisingly loud and caught everyone's attention.  The crowd has been temporarily distracted by the competition continuing.

Izuku likes to think he taught 1A teamwork so well that he forgot that he himself needed a team. Now among themselves they all have a pretty good idea of who they work well with. Sadly Hagakure, Koda and Satou (surprisingly) did not make it past the first round. He was suprised when he saw Ojiro team up with some random people, he had a small inkling of suspicion that a quirk was at play.

"Mei Hatsume of future Hatsume Enterprises the next big tech giant of Japan wait the world." A girl with pink dreadlocks held her hand out towards him, he noticed she had multiple bits of machinery none of which he knows what it does.

"Izuku Midoryia, villain on probation and in desperate need of teammates." He gave her a smile and took her hand.

"I can think of so many babies I could make with you~" Izuku immediately retracted his hand and stepped away.

Izuku could think of two ways to escape her advances one way was to openly display his sexuality or he could say he is old enough to be her grandpa's grandpa.

"Wait no not that kind of baby." She pulls out some kind of metal contraption and say "THIS BABY!"

Izuku internally sighs of course he attracts the crazy ones.
"Welcome to the team." Thankfully no one recruited Uraraka yet, if given time she would have been chosen. She happily agreed to be on their team despite Hatsume's questionable choice of words.

"We need one more person" and luckily for her there was someone else Izuku had his eye on. Luckily for them all those Tokoyami planned to go with either went with someone else or got eliminated. He was open to the idea of joining them.

"What's the plan Midoriya?" Tokoyami did not want to take his chances asking the pink haired girl, he was slightly afraid of her she's been eyeing dark shadow for a while.

"We keep our a million point headband and if the opportunity presents itself we take one. And Luckily for you we have three people who can find a way to fly." Izuku smiled again, not to reassure them but to stop himself from falling into the downwards spiral he likes to call despair which leads to alot of more issues he should probably talk about. It seems the crowd has gotten to him a bit more than he would have liked.

~~~~~~>

Izuku really wished he made up some shit about being unable to sit on people's shoulders about age and all. The others all agreed it would be best if it was him, he did have the best offensive power after all. He was wearing a jet pack, and Uraraka was wearing jet boots. She used her quirk to make them all weightless. Dark shadow was out looking around, Tokoyami already briefed him on what they needed to do.

Izuku counted along with the clock under his breath but he was pretty sure the others heard him. The moments the timer hit one he gave a shout and they were all off the ground. Like he predicted most of the other teams came straight for them and due to their sudden leap they came crashing into each other.

Dark shadow went low and snatched a few headbands from around heads and necks. Izuku and Uraraka used some long grabbing things they found in Mei's almost infinite supply of 'babies' to take some headbands as well. Out of the 20 teams that came at them they took 12 headbands increasing their total significantly. Not to another million just by a thousand or so.

They all landed in a small deserted corner. Izuku suddenly jerked backwards as he saw something pink come towards his neck fast. Shoji, Tsu and Mineta formed a team, Tsu and Mineta rode on Shoji's back as he used his many arms to shield them. Rather effective, if they didn't have Tsu it wouldn't have worked at all.

"LETS GO UP" Izuku noticed Shoto's team coming at them and personally he does not want to face them head on.

"I think we have enough headbands, we should focus on defending ourselves" the others agreed with him probably because he was the only one offering ideas to help them succeed.

Katsuki was annoyed, no he was ficking pissed. Some random copycat from who cares fucking cares which class had the audacity to steal HIS FUCKING HEADBAND BY USING THEIR BLOODY QUIRKS! So he he decided this is one of the controlled moments he can let himself consider murder.

"Bakubro, do we chase them" Katsuki looks down at his friend, yes he has an actual human who he considers a friend.

"Of fucking course, no one steals from me and lives" Mina, Sero and Kirishima looks up at him "without a scar....?" Kirishima gives him a shrug and he takes that as a go ahead sign.

He uses his quirk to take off into the air and he pounces onto Monoma like a feral cat. He let a few explosions go off near Monoma's ears, nothing that would cause lasting damage. He would know his hearing has been a major subject of concern for him. A few coincidentally land on his skin and leaves a small 3rd degree burn (don't ask how he knows). He grabs all the headbands he finds around his neck and feels Sero's tape drag him back to his team.

"Time to get first place."

Izuku watched as he saw Bakugo go feral on some random blond kid stereotype, that's one threat down. He also saw Shoto and his team nearing them in their corner. An ice wall surrounded them in the last minute. No way in or out. Unless you have multiple devices that helps you and your team fly.

"My boot is broken" Uraraka felt herself hit it much earlier but she wasn't sure how damaged it was until they flew again.

"Of fucking course it is, we aren't allowed to have an easy way out. Stupid universe." Izuku sighs but that ever so fake smile is still plastered on his face.

Shoto, Iida, Momo and surprisingly Denki stood across from them. He though Denki would be with Kirishima or atleast Mineta.

"A good old fashioned show down" Izuku laughed at his joke and looked horrified that no one in this isolated ice circle knew what it was.

"I'm not that old guys, American cowboys does that ring a bell?" Izuku decided he could stall them for a while and because they seriously needed to look up some 2000s pop culture.

Izuku watched as Iida's legs seem to charge up. Shit, he knew what that meant. They had to get out fast. He didn't like how much ice he would have to absorb to get them out and he doubted he would need that much energy for literally anything. Sadly he must win or atleast end up in the top 3.

"On the count of 3 we fly" He whispered quietly to his team.

"But we have no way to-" Izuku raised his hand to stop her from finishing her sentence.

"Trust me." He never thought he would see the day he says those ever so terrible words to someone. He is so having a mental breakdown later.

"3....21 GO" Izuku counted way to fast for their liking but they obeyed.

"Dark shadow push is off the ground" He shouted the order quickly and his hand glowed slightly as the ice caved in on itself.

By using strong gusts of cold air they narrowly avoided the quick advance of Iida's turbo charged legs. Just as Bakugo and his team neared in the horizon the bell signaled the end of the task. Izuku looked up and saw his name along with the rest of them up there on the top spot.

He took a deep breath and listened for the much needed break they were about to get. He hid his rapid breathing and smiled that empty smile and excused himself to the bathroom.

[1577 words]

Author's note

Um... I wanna say I won't be offended if yall point out spelling mistakes, I would probably try and fix it.

I hate fight scenes. Can't wait to go back to the good old conversation .

Next update

19 April 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 13.8K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
1.2K 56 26
A mysterious teen woke up in a all too familiar land that he had remembered in the past before the many events which unfolded in his life that lead h...
65.5K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...