Healed, With Love

By rosina_kiara

Time The best kind of medicine one can possibly have against every kind of pain wether it be physical o... More

Author's note
1. Still Wounded
2. Cry Baby
3. A Lesson
4. Beautiful As Rainbow
5. Plan Working So Far
6. A Road Trip
7. Breakfast Issues
8. preparations
9. Nature Wonders
10. Panicked
11. Not Enough
THANK YOU FOR THE COVER.
12. The Actual Proposal
13. Invitation.
14. Feeling Unsure
To my sweetie
15. Ready But Not Ready
😄OH MY GOD😄
16. Shocked
17. Still Conscious
18. Busy Cursing
19. Unexpected Reaction
20. Happily Engaged
Author's Note
21. Sweet Moments
22. Unique Welcome
23. Discovering Truth
24. First Ray Of Sunlight
25. Stars In Day Light
26. Positive Changes
27. Accidental Confession
28. Masha Allah
29. A Wedding, Full Of Surprises
Author's note
30. A Yes!!
Ramzan Mubarak
31. Sweet Encounter
Awesome covers
32. Getting Ready
33. Engagement
34. Officially Engaged
35. Past and Present
36. Memories
37. Feeling Uneasy
38. Betrayed
39. Her Destination
40. Another Name Of Care
Important Note
41. Blooming
42. Mehendi
43. Nikah Mubarak
44. Feeling Blessed
Author's note
45. Love Declared
46. Happy Birthday
47. Nervosuness, Helplessness
48. For Eternity.
Q&A
49. Angel In Disguise
50. Little Peace.
51. Mesmerising.
52. Missing.
54. His Concern
55. A Little Closer
56. Beautiful Indeed
57. Answerless
58. Blissful

53. Adoring Her

640 51 3
By rosina_kiara

Love, has no limits. It either rises them sky high or reduces them to nothing but a wrecked mess. It had been way past midnight but Falak was still wide awake. Seated in the couch, she aimlessly stared at the rain drops on the glass door across her. Her mind was still frozen on one specific thoughts. Her heart just didn't have the ability to get ahead of the moment where she gazed into his eyes for the first time. She felt herself lost in them.

Eyes the shade of dark forest green with tiny flecks of dark brown and black near the iris, she was completely lost in them. It held back so much in them. For the first time she had felt something beyond care for him. It was the moment she realised she had fallen in love with him. She didn't know how to express the trepidation she was feeling. Falak had noticed Wajahat's expression before, and the changes in his attitude towards her were no mystery, but the revelation made by her heart were both pleasant and scary at the same time.

"What if one day he feels I'm nothing but a forceful decision?" Her heart ached at the dreadful thought. She turned her head to the right and glanced at him.

"Oh Allah!!" All she could do was sigh at the turmoil inside her.

*******

The morning rays peeked inside the room through the tiny space between the heavy curtains. Wajahat woke up and looked around to be puzzled at the empty space beside him. He thought it must be early as the room qas still dark. Frowning he turned towards the wall clock only to be shocked at the time on the clock.

"11.15? What the hell?" Shocked he strode towards the closet to get ready for the day. He chose a pair of grey jeans and white and sky blue combination t-shirt.

"Everyday she just moves the curtains as far as it goes!!! What happened today!?" Astonished, he climbed down the stairs mumbling to himself. Only to be stopped at the scenario in front of him.

Falak was busy laughing at her phone, only when he stepped a little closer to the hall did he know that she was actually on video call with his parents. He walked straight to her and sat right beside her. Falak's eyes widened at his actions. Fariqa noticed this and and wide smile appeared on her face.

"So finally Mr. Wajahat Hyder did wake up from his slumber." Ashraf Said from the other side.

"Assalamu Alaikum mom, dad." He smiled and greeted them. Falak composed herself and had a small smile on her lips.

"Walakium assalam. How are you treating our daughter?" He just huffed at Fariqa's question.

"I really do wonder if you guys are my parents. The question should be other way around. You should be asking her how she is treating your one and only son!" He made a face to which they both laughed out loud.

"We certainly don't need to question our daughter." Falak giggled, wajahat smiled looking at her. Dressed in light blue and light green anarkali with ombre dyed dupatta. She was looking like breath of fresh air.

After so many days he felt such a relieving peace inside him. His adoring gaze wasn't unnoticed by Falak as well as his parents. Falak felt her cheeks warm at his gaze. She quickly changed the topic.

"When are you coming mom, dad!?" She whined like a child.

"Mostly in a day or two beta!" Fariqa's answer made her sigh.

"OK!" She said pouting.

"What can we bring for our daughter!?" Asraf's asked smiling at them

"Woah!! Dad you do remember you have a son right!?" Wajahat fumed at them. Three of them laughed at his words. Falak forwarded her Phone towards him, when he looked at her puzzled she answered.

"I'll prepare your breakfast!"

"Where's shama!?" He asked about their housemaid

"Her son was Sick so I asked her to take him to the doctor." Saying she moved from there to kitchen.

Within a matter of few minutes she has prepared their breakfast.

"You made this in 15 mins?" His eyes widened at the table which contained, mango smoothie, Aloo Parathas with Dahi and green chutney and French toast.

"No!! I had prepared everything before. I just had to make the toast and roll the stuffed dough." She sat with him. He did not like that she was hungry till now.

"It's 11:45 you shouldn't have stayed hungry for so long!" At his statement she smiled sheepishly at him. Since he used to leave early to office he didn't know her eating habits.

"Actually I'm hungry but I wasn't starving" she mumbled.

"How!?" He was genuinely confused.

"I eat breakfast twice. One right after you leave to your office and one with mom and dad." She couldn't control her laughter at his expression. When his gaze turned to something else other than confused and shocked she stopped laughing.

"Yum!" His first word of appreciation made her heart soar high in the sky but she just returned a sweet smile. This was the first time he had said anything regarding her cooking earlier he just used to appreciate it in his heart or ignore it completely.

After munching down everything he was served he sat straight thinking of how to deny the mango smoothie she was pouring on the glass. He opened his lips but stopped short when he looked the size of the two glasses which she had placed beside each other.

One was the size of her fist Whereas the other one was the size of a mini jug. He was confused at the drastic size difference. He gulped when she took the large glass but his eyes bulged out of it's socket when she placed it beside her and placed the smaller one beside him.

"What..?" He asked shocked.

"Oh I know you're full that's why." She said placing the glass near him.

"You are not full!?" His eyes were still stuck on her glass.

"Yeah!! Partially....but i can never be full when it comes to smoothies and besides I'll drink this for the entire hour." She shrugged closing a small plastic lid on top of the glass, it had a plasticstraw attached to it.

*******

It was way more than two hours since Wajahat was busy working on his laptop in their room, he was structly warned by his dad not to leave for office, there was still no sign of Falak. He resumed his work thinking she might be busy preparing lunch.  An hour later when he was done with his work he came down and went towards the kitchen.

The aroma around the kitchen proved that lunch was ready but there was no sign of Falak. He came out and glanced at the click which showed 3pm he walked outside to their garden but found it empty as well. He was puzzled where must she be.

He found her in their library surrounded by books. Beside her was the empty smoothie glass placed on top of the book stack and many books were laid open near her lap. It seemed like she was reading multiple book at the same time. He stood at the threshold of the door for a good five minutes but she was still engrossed in her book. He coughed to gain her attention but failed to do so. Finally he strode inside and stood right beside her, that's when she noticed him.

"What are you doing!?" He asked looking at the books.

"I was planning to arrange them back like dad does but got diverted by a few of them." She smiled at him.

"You remember how they were arranged before!?"

"Umm no!! That's why I captured picture of all the series!" She stated proud of her work. He just stared at her. Wondering, how she had become an important part of his life without him realising at all.

"Umm!!! You hungry!?" Nervous at his eyes on her she asked him.

"Yes. What's for lunch!?"

"Ghee rice, Afghani tikka masala and salad." Saying she stood up with a few books, arranging them in proper order she turned. Wajahat did not move from his place he was busy adoring her. Falak's cheeks felt warm at his constant gaze on her.

Deep down she just couldn't stop feeling scared of all the dreadful thoughts that had occupied her mind from last night.

Hey there everyone.

Hope all of my sweeties are good.

So sorry for such long gaps between the updates.

But I'm just not able to continue writing it at the same pace as I used to.

Finding motivation to write has become a challenge lately....

To all the sweet hearts who sent me private msgs and comment on the book as well to know how I am. Thank you so much for your concern sweeties.

So here's an update... I'm not really sure if it's good.

Anyway drop your views...
I sincerely ask for comments regarding how the chapter was.

Pls ignore all the silly spelling and grammatical mistakes. 🫣

As I've written after so Long I really do feel a lil Nervous.😶‍🌫️

Pls make the hollow star gold.🌟

Take care,
Lots of love
       Kiara 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 9.8K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...
509 11 32
It is said time can heal all wounds. I have found to much time can tear them apart. Can people hurt by tragedy, and turmoil, and years of anger, sadn...
10.7K 583 30
A tale of love where a girl who knew nothing about love learnt it from the very person who she fell in love with but later, fate decides to put more...
846 39 11
They say that time can heal broken hearts , they also say that time tells when you meet someone you really love, they also say that time can also cha...