PARIWAAR

By Maalvika1

Arjun Shergill is a 28 years old, well renowned businessman, who has a big loving family and two kids. He is... More

Characters Sketch
Chapter 1 Teaser
Chapter 1 Marriage & Admission
Chapter 2 Teaser
Chapter 2 First Day & Repeated Mistake
Chapter 3 Teaser
Chapter 3 Compliments & Complaints
Chapter 4 Teaser
Chapter 5 Teaser
Chapter 5 Beauty Sleep & Pre-holi Celebration
Chapter 6 Stalking & Slipping
Chapter 7 Teaser
Chapter 7 Elsa & Face Paint
Chapter 8 Teaser
Chapter 8 Puppy, Pitayi & Paratha
Chapter 9 Teaser
Chapter 9 The Angry Saint & Spicy Vada Pao
Chapter 10 Teaser
Chapter 10 Vampire & Grown Up Kid
Chapter 11 Teaser
Chapter 11 Office Or School
Chapter 12 Teaser
Chapter 12 Bunking & Punishing
Chapter 13 Teaser
Chapter 13 Vampire V/S Brat
Chapter 14 Teaser
Chapter 14 The Valentine Week
Chapter 15 Teaser
Chapter 15 The Valentines Day ❤️❤️
Note
Chapter 16 Choti Maa
Chapter 17 Teaser
Chapter 17 Flowers & Master Kill Joy
Target
Chapter 18 Teaser
Chapter 18 A Night Full Of Nightmares
Chapter 19 Teaser
Chapter 19 Aur Piyo Coffee
Chapter 20 Teaser
Chapter 20 My Childish Multifaceted Bestie

Chapter 4 The Gust of Wind & Midnight Paratha

1.3K 163 238
By Maalvika1

Arjun and arhaan took nikky to the hospital who for a change was thrilled to go to the hospital. Since Nikky met dr. Nimit he no longer throw tantrums in meeting someone regarding his health, on the contrary he loves to meet dr. Nimit and thinks of him as a friend. Arjun picked him up and took nikky towards the pediatric ward. When their turn came and they went in the doctors cabin nikky went near nimit and hugged him tightly "nimit" he squealed.

Nimit also hugged him "how's my favorite patient."

Nikky pulled back "nikky sick, have fever. Nikky head hurts nimit. Throat not feel good. Nikky not well." He told him making a sad face.

Nimit chuckled "and still nothing can beat your spirit." He said picking the infrared thermometer from his table.

Nimit asked him sit on the small chair next to him and nikky obliged. Nimit checked his temperature, then his throat and then asked him to take a few deep breaths. Nikky did everything asked by nimit. Soon nimit was done with the checkup and wrote prescription for nikky. Nikky played with the toys there while arjun picked nimit's brain about precautions, medicines and diet that they should follow for nikky. Nimit was amazed how soon arjun adapted to the role of a father, he remembered how arjun didn't had anything to ask about nikky when they first met. That day arhaan was playing the role of a guardian but today arjun was there as a father both in name and actions. Arjun was concerned that day as well but now his concern has increased manifolds while being mixed up with fatherly love and anxiety.

Nimit "Don't worry mr. Shergill, he is fine, it's just the change in whether because of which he has fever. He will be fine by tomorrow."

Arjun "okay, but he just doesn't rest. Kitna bhi bolo sunta hi nahi hai. Aaram nahi karega to theek kaise hoga."

Nimit smiled at his concern "bachcha hai mr. Shergill, bachche aisa hi karte hai, they don't rest till they have an ounce of energy left in them. If he is playing that indicates that his condition is stable. Try to make him sit and play in one place but a little running and jumping won't harm either. Don't worry he is a strong boy."

Arjun relaxed a bit "okay, thank you dr. Gupta."

Nimit "you're most welcome."

Arjun "let's go boys." He said to aru and nikky who by now were busy playing with a toy train.

Arhaan "bye doctor gupta and thank you." He said smiling.

Nikky once again came near nimit and hugged him "bye nimit." He said and pulled away

Arjun "nikky that's doctor nimit or sir to you bachcha. You shouldn't be calling elders by their name."

Nikky's pouted at once, nimit saw that and pulled him back in a hug "it's fine mr. Shergill. We are friends, he can call me by my name. Right nikky?"

Nikky nodded with a huge smile. He waved once again and all three left from there. They were about to exit the hospital when arhaan saw nivedita coming out of her car and hasted to meet her.

Arhaan "goodevening nivy di."

Nivedita got startled at his excited voice. She turned back to find arhaan smiling at her "Arhaan, goodevening bachcha, how are you?"

Arhaan "i am fine di, aap abhi aaye ho?"

Nivedita "haan aaj meri evening shift hai. But what are you doing here?"

Arhaan "arre wo nikky ko fever ho gaya to dr. Nimit ke paas aaye the."

Nivedita "jyada fever hai kya usse? Ye whether change hote hi na sab bachche bimaar padne lagte hai." She said concerned

By then arjun also came there "jyada fever nahi hai, he is fine. Dr. gupta was saying he will be fine by tomorrow."

Nivedita "hi Arjun. Hey nikky, how are you sweetheart."

Nikky "nikky good, meet nimit." He told her happily

Nivedita "you really like nimit, don't you?"

Nikky nodded "nimit good, nikky friend."

Arjun "nivy hum chalte hai, nikky jyada der bahar rahega to thand lag jayegi isse."

Nivedita "haan, you should .................

Nikky interrupted her "no, nikky stay, play with nivy di."

Arjun "bachcha abhi teri tabiyat theek nahi hai na, we will come and meet nivy when you recover." He said gently

Nikky "take nivy di home, please deda."

Nivedita "nikky i have to work rightnow, I'll come by in a day or two. Okay?"

Nikky "no, take home now." He said stubbornly.

Arjun "nikky please beta, aise jidd nahi karte."

Nikky "please deda, pretty please." He said with the most innocent look that he has recently learned from jai.

Arjun who was still learning not to feel disarmed in front of that look gazed at arhaan for help. Arhaan happily obliged and took nikky from arjun "nikky abhi agar nivy di hamare saath aayi na to wo thodi si der me chali jayengi, let her work today then she will come and play with you the whole day. Okay?"

Nikky thought for a moment "come later for whole day?" He asked Nivedita

Nivedita smiled at him "sure shona, i'll come for the whole day and will play with you. Abhi main jaun?"

Nikky nodded with a smile "bye nivy di."

Nivedita "bye shona, bye aru."

Arhaan "bye nivi di, nice meeting you." He said and moved towards their car with nikky.

Arjun "thanks for being so patient with him nivy, wo normally itni jidd nahi karta but i guess he likes you too much to not act stubborn."

Nivy "you don't need to thank me and i am glad he likes me. I also feel a special connect with him. He is such a precious child."

Arjun smiled and nodded "please do come home, nikky will really like it."

Nivy "i will surely do that." She said.

Just then a heavy gust of wind came and nivy's duppatta flew over and covered arjun's face with it. Arjun took off the duppatta from his face and looked at nivy who wasn't even looking at arjun now. An uneasy silence took over them for a few seconds. Arjun extended her duppatta towards her looking down at the ground. Nivy took it from him and both looked at each other and smiled awkwardly.

Arjun "wo.... ammm, wo

Nivy "mujhe..... mujhe late ho raha hai arjun..........

Arjun "haan, tum...... tumhe late ho raha hoga, you should go, i should also go back home. Bye nivy." He said nervously and hasted back to his car, took his seat and zoomed off within seconds.

They were on their way back when arhaan spoke "kya hua?"

Arjun "matlab?" He asked hoping his little one hasn't witnessed the bollywood scene that took place between him and nivy a few minutes ago.

Arhaan "aapko kya hua bhaiya? Why are you looking so nervous?"

Arjun "main to nervous nahi hu, main kyun nervous hounga. I am fine. Tu theek hai na? Nikky theek hai ab? Hum thodi der me ghar pohunch jayenge than he can rest. Dr. Gupta keh rahe the it's better if doesn't go jumping around but even if he does................

Arhaan "main wahin tha bhaiya, i know what he said. Aapko kya hua hai? Why are you blabbering like that."

Arjun "i am not blabbering you are blabbering. Haan, jabse aaya hu tabse bakwaas kar raha hai. Chup baith thodi der. Dekh nikky ko kitni shanti se baitha hai."

Arhaan "wo shanti se nahi baitha hai so gaya hai. And i am not blabbering, you are being weird."

Arjun "chup kar. Ghar pohuchne wale hai. I'll take nikky to your bedroom, tu kaka ko bata dena uske liye kya banana hai."

Arhaan "jaise aapki ichcha bharata shree."

Arjun "can you stop calling me that?"

Arhaan "would you rather have me calling you gopi bahu?"

Arjun gave him an irritated glare and realised that it just doesn't work on his child until it's something serious, so he shifted his gaze back to the road "bhrata shree will do." He said and parked the car.

Arhaan chuckled and got out. Arjun picked nikky and took him to the kids room which is where all four of them spend their most time now. Thanks to tanu the design was such that it can accomodate all of them. She made sure that the bed was big enough for the trio. Nikky was deep asleep so none bothered him. All had their dinner in the room itself. It was almost bed time for everyone so Anirudh retired to his room for the night while arjun stayed back with arhaan and nikky who was still asleep.

Arhaan "ye to lagta hai ab subah hi uthega."

Arjun "khana bhi nahi khaya isne."

Arhaan "koi nahi bhaiya subah jaldi uthega ye tab breakfast kara denge."

Arjun nodded and both lay down at Nikky's either sides and closed their eyes. An hour passed and both were asleep when nikky woke up and look around to find both arjun and arhaan sleeping.

Nikky sat up and tapped on arjun's face "deda wake up."

Arjun got up at once "nikky utth gaya tu bachcha. How are you feeling now?" He asked pulling nikky in his lap.

Nikky "nikky hungry. Need food."

Arjun shook off the last bit of lazyness that he was feeling and stood up. He scooped up nikky and turned towards the door.

Nikky "aru come too."

Arjun "nikky." He said a little sternly

Nikky smiled at him innocently "chachu come too."

Arjun "wo abhi abhi soya hai bachcha, let him sleep. We will have a deda-son dinner. Okay?"

Nikky got excited on hearing the fancy name for the dinner so he agreed immediately and squealed "let's go."

Arjun shushed nikky and pointed towards sleeping arhaan. Nikky put a finger on his lips and shrugged. Arjun smiled at nikky and took him downstairs to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen he made nikky sit on the counter and started heating his porridge in the oven. Soon he prepared a plate for nikky and forwarded a spoonful of porridge towards him. Nikky scrunched his nose and shook his head "no deda, porridge yuckkkkkkkkkkk."

Arjun "bachcha teri tabiyat theek nahi hai na, please abhi ye khaa le subah tera jo mann karega wo banwa dunga."

Nikky was not convinced and covered his mouth with his hands and shook his head again. Arjun caught both his hands in his one hand and extended the spoon towards him with the other hand.

Nikky pursed his lips together and closed his eyes. Arjun chuckled at his son's antics "i can still see you bachcha."

Nikky opened his eyes "please deda, nikky no hungry."

Arjun "you are hungry meri jaan and you have to eat even if you are not."

Nikky made a crying face "please deda, not porridge please."

Arjun sighed, he still hasn't learned the art of firm parenting. "Fine, what do you want to eat?"

Nikky "aalu paratha."

Arjun "abhi aalu paratha kahan se aayega meri jaan?"

Nikky "deda cook."

Arjun palmed his face. Its high time he should learn to cook. Arhaan also keeps on dropping hints that he wants arjun to learn some dishes so that he can make those for arhaan. He was thinking how to get paratha for nikky when fate smiled upon him and his phone rang. He checked his phone only to find jeet's number flashing. He picked the call at once.

Arjun "haan bol jeet?"

Jeet "how's nikky?"

Arjun "wo theek hai ab, shaam ko so gaya tha, abhi uttha hai."

Jeet "ruk main video call karta hu." He said and disconnected the call.

Within seconds Arjun's phone rang again and he picked jeet's video call. As soon as he picked the call the three jaisingh brothers and tanu screamed in unison "hi nikky."

Nikky happily reply "hi jb, hi jojo, hi tanu di, hi bhaiyu."

Arjun "tum sab abhi tak kyun jage ho? Its almost midnight."

Jai "aaj Friday hai bhai, hamari movie night."

Jeet "how's my strongest baby?" He asked nikky.

Nikky "nikky hungry jojo, no eat porridge, want aalu paratha."

Tanu "oye bandar jaldi se mere bhatije ko aalu paratha khila, bhookh lagi hai usse."

Arjun "ji didi, wo hi soch raha tha ki iske liye paratha kahan se laaun. You know we don't have a 24 hour chef aur mujhe kuch banana nahi aata. I'll order it as soon as we are done talking to you guys."

Maan "bahar se order mat karo bhai pehle hi uski tabiyat theek nahi hai."

Arjun "bachcha mujhe banana nahi aata aur na hi arhaan aur dad ko. Our chef is gone for the day so ordering is my only option."

Jai "arre aapka chef gaya hai na bhai, hamara in-house chef to hai na, aap aa jaoo yahan, nikky ko paratha bhi mil jayega aur saare movie bhi dekh lenge."

Arjun was a little skeptical but nikky jumped up at opportunity "nikky movie, frozen." He said and jumped down the counter all ready to leave.

Arjun stopped him "bachcha itni raat ko nahi jaa sakte hum."

Jeet "kyun nahi aa sakta, jaldi se aaja. Jaa aru ko uttha aur jaldi se teeno yahan aa jaoo, we will wait for you with Parathas."

Arjun "arre main order kar lunga mannu ko pareshaan mat kar."

Maan "isme pareshaan hone ki kya baat hai bhai. Please aa jaoo na, main parathe banane ki taiyari kar raha hu, aap aao jaldi." He said and left for the kitchen.

Jeet called him "maanu sun mujh...........

Maan "aap sab bhi khaoge ye mujhe pata hai bhaiya."

Jeet "arre koi nazar utaro mere bachche ki kitna samajhdar ho gaya hai." He said earning a satisfying eye roll from maan

Arjun laughed at them "chalo rakhta hu, we will be there as soon as possible." He said and disconnected the call. Arjun went back to the kids room with nikky and tried to wake up arhaan who was sleeping like a log. Arjun tried to call him, shake him and what not but aru just wasn't ready to wake up. At last arjun spoke "aru hum dono tanu ke ghar movie night ke liye jaa rahe hai aur wahan mannu aalu ke parathe banane wala hai. Bye."

Arjun just turned when aru got up "haan to chalo na late kyun kar rahe ho?" He said getting down from the bed.

Arjun looked at him with disbelief "ab neend nahi aa rahi tujhe?"

Arhaan "arre jeeju ki choice ki movie aur mannu ke banaye parathe koi miss karta hai kya?" He said now wearing shoes.

Arjun rolled his eyes at him and soon all three reached jaisingh mansion. Jeet, tanu and jai were sprawled on the floor of their entertainment room. The moment they came in view both arhaan and nikky ran to hug them. Where nikky hugged jai, arhaan jumped between both jai and jeet hugging jeet tightly and pushing jai a little away from him.

Arhaan "kaunsi movie dekhenge hum jeeju?"

Jeet "nikky ne pehle hi frozen bol diya hai."

Arhaan "arre koi achchi si movie lagao na jeeju, nikky ko main sambhal lunga."

Jai "rehne do arhaan bhai maine bohut bol liya par bhaiya nahi maan rahe."

Arhaan "arre aise kaise nahi manenge. Main hu na." While jai rolled his eyes at him, arhaan once again hugged jeet tightly "please jeeju, please, please, please, main nikky ko samjha dunga please koi aur movie dekhte hai na. Please jeeju, mere achche jeeju, mere pyaare se jeeju, mere favorite jeeju, please apne saale sahab ki itni si khwaish poori kar do. Ye nikky ne itni baar frozen dikha di hai ki ab to meri shakal elsa se milne lagi hai. Please daya karo, i can't watch it once again."

Jeet pulled back from him "agar nikky ready ho gaya to koi aur movie dekh sakte hai."

Jai didn't like jeet's changed stance but Arhaan nodded happily and quickly took nikky in his lap "champ can you please watch frozen on jeeju's tab, we all want to watch another movie?"

Nikky "watch with nikky?" He asked

Arhaan "champ, you are a big boy na, you can do things on your own right?"

Nikky nodded.

Arhaan "okay then, why don't you watch frozen alone?"

Nikky shook his head "everyone watch frozen, elsa beautiful."

Arhaan "champ please we really want to see something else."

Nikky looked sad but he nodded. Aru was about to decide otherwise when arjun spoke "nikky how about both of us watch frozen and they all can watch what they want to."

Nikky eyes shined hearing the new proposal. "Nikky watch with deda."

Arjun "okay then, chal abhi maan bhaiyu ke paas kitchen me chalte hai fir hum frozen dekhnege. Okay?"

Nikky got up at once and went to the kitchen with arjun.

Arhaan "chalo jeeju koi achchi si horror movie laga lo."

Jai "horror movie nahi dekhni mujhe, mujhe koi comedy movie dekhni hai."

Arhaan "kyun raat ko horror movie dekh kar chota baby darr jayega?" He said teasing jai.

Jai was already annoyed and now he got offended "main nahi darta. Lagao horror movie bhaiya. Horror nahi super horror movie lagao, i'll watch it without batting an eyelash."

Jeet "rehne de bachcha, you don't need to proove anything."

Arhaan "but he does jeeju, mujhe to nahi lagta ye horror movie handle kar payega. Chota sa darpok bachcha hai ye."

Tanu "aru pareshaan mat kar mere cutie pie....

Jai "rehne do bhabhi aap arhaan bhai ko kuch mat bolo. Actions speak louder than words. Ab to main horror movie dekhunga aur arhaan bhai ko dikhaunga that he couldn't be more wrong."

Tanu "jai, bachcha rehne de wo sirf tujhe chida raha hai to get his way."

Arhaan "haan di aap to bologe hi aisa, aapko pata jo hai ki aapka cutie pie kitna bada darpok billi hai."

Jai was angry now "bhaiya aap jaldi se koi horror movie lagao. The scariest that you have got."

Jeet "jai bachcha let it.........................

Jai "aapko bhi lagta hai main darunga?" He asked with a betrayed look on his face

Jeet knew how easily jai gets scared but stating that would only make him more stubborn "nahi bachcha, i know you are very brave, main to bas....................

Jai "fir kyun mana kar rahe ho, lagao movie."

Jeet "are you sure you want to do it?"

Jai nodded immediately and jeet started to look for some movie in that particular genre.

On the other hand arjun and nikky went to kitchen where maan was busy making Parathas for all. As soon as nikky saw maan he ran and hug him "bhaiyu."

Maan slowed down the flame and crouched in front of nikky "hey champ, how are you."

Nikky "hungry" he said pouting

Maan chuckled "bas tera hi paratha banane wala tha. Chal tu baith main laata hu." He said than hugged arjun

Arjun "can i help?"

Maan pulled back and gave him a horrified look "nahi bhai, main kar lunga aap sabke saath movie dekhiye na."

Arjun "i really want to learn to cook a few things beta and i am a very sincere student."

Maan "so says our director sir." He replied chuckling

Arjun also laughed "so can i help?

Maan "sure, waise almost sab ho gaya hai, why dont you roll out this paratha for nikky?" He said and shifted a little away from the rolling board to give arjun some space.

Arjun stepped where maan was standing and took the rolling pin in his hand. He took one curious look at it and then looked at maan.

Maan "it's quite easy bhai, bas halke haath se isse parathe par roll kijiye." He said showing arjun how to do it.

Arjun took a deep breath and started rolling out the paratha, he somehow managed to do it, though the shape was the most unique shape both arjun and maan have ever seen.

Maan "shape se kuch nahi hota bhai, swaad to waisa hi rehna hai." He said and put the paratha on the hot griddle and then guided arjun how to shallow fry the paratha which arjun was able to do. Soon the paratha was ready and maan served it on a plate and gave it to arjun for nikky, while he took the rest with some utensils to the entertainment room. Arjun and nikky sat down on the kitchen table and arjun started feeding his child while both enjoyed the movie nikky wated to watch.

On the other hand jai wasn't liking the fact that arhaan was sitting between him and jeet. He always sits between jeet and maan while watching movies but today arhaan was sitting next to jeet while maan was sitting next to tanu. Jai wasn't liking there sitting arrangement one bit and tried to change it. "Arhaan bhai aap bhabhi ke saath baith jaoo na wo subah se hi aapko bohut miss kar rahi thi."

Arhaan "di mujhe miss kar rahi thi ya movie start hote hi tujhe darr lagne laga hai aur tu jeeju se chipakna chahta hai?"

Maan "aap logon ne ye horror movie lagayi hi kyun?"

Arhaan "cause our scared kitten here is trying to proove that he is a lion now. Hai na jai?"

Jai was offended now "mujhe kisi se darr nahi lagta aur na hi main kisi se chipak kar baithne wala hu, aapko aisa lagta hai na to theek hai i'll sit alone at the back. Fir to maan jaoge na ki main nahi darta."

Jeet "jai bachcha, aru is just teasing you beta, tu kyun itna offend ho raha hai, aaja mere paas baith ja tu."

Jai took his paratha and stood up "nahi baithna mujhe kisi ke bhi saath, main akele hi dekhunga poori movie." He said and went at the back of the room and sat down alone.

Both jeet and maan gave each other a knowing look and had a some sort of silent communication which both tanu and aru missed. Maan served everyone and all started to enjoy the food and the movie. A few minutes paased and jeet got up from his place and went to the back of the room. When he reached there he wanted to laugh out loud but restrained himself. Jai was sitting at the back with his eyes tightly shut and his hands covering his ears to block any disturbing noises from the movie. His paratha was also kept there untouched. Jeet sat down next to jai and pulled him in his embrace. Jai was startled at first but relaxed as soon as he saw jeet there.

Jai "yahan kyun aaye aap? Jaoo aap, aap mere saath baithoge to arhaan bhai fir se mujhe chidayenge."

Jeet "arre bolne de wo jo bolta hai, tujhe pata hai na this our time to spend together. Who cares aru kya keh raha hai. You don't have to proove anything to anyone bachcha."

Jai "par aapko bhi lagta hai ki main darta hu." He said with a pout

Jeet "darta bhi hai to kya hua jai, darr sabko lagta hai beta."

Jai "aap kahan darte ho bhaiya? Bhaiyu bhi kabhi nahi darte. Bas mujhe hi ye movies dekh kar darr lagta hai."

Jeet "kyun jab maa daantti hai tab main bhi to darr jata hu aur mannu ko to bas hum saath me kitchen me chale jaaye to panic attack ho jata hai. Atleast tera darr logical to hai." He said and picked jai's paratha

Jai was happy to hear jeet's reply "haan wo to hai. Par ab arhaan bhai mujhe aur tease karenge."

Jeet extended a morsel towards him "bada bhai hai tera jai, tease karna, dantna, samjhana sab karega. Just know that whatever he is doing it is coming out of his love for you."

Jai nodded "ek baat bataun aapko? Gussa to nahi karoge na?"

Jeet "tujhe achcha nahi laga jab arhaan mere saath aa kar baitha tha." He said while feeding him.

Jai gave him a surprised look "aapko kaise pata chala?"

Jeet "kyunki mujhe bhi achcha nahi laga. I love sitting with you during our movie night. Its our time together. I also don't like sharing it with anyone else. But we can't be stubborn about it or feel jealous because of it beta. Aur tujhe pata hai na ye hamara weekly routine sirf isliye hai so that i can spend sometime with you. It doesn't matter who is sitting where. Tu mere liye sabse special hai jai, no matter who is sitting next to me, you are my favorite."

Just then maan came there with a blanket and a few pillows "mine too. Mere liye bhi jagah banao." He said and put the blanket and pillows on the carpeted floor and sat on jai's right side.

Now jai was sitting between jeet and maan, just the way he likes to. "Aap dono na world ke sabse best bhaiya aur bhaiyu ho."

Jeet/maan "pata hai." Both said and all started watching the movie. But before the movie can get to any scary parts jai slept off resting his head on jeet's shoulder while holding mannu's hand.

Once nikky had his dinner, arjun gave him his medicine and after some time nikky started to feel drowsy. Arjun picked him up and nikky fell asleep placing his head on arjun's shoulder. Arjun went to the entertainment room to pick aru and leave but when he reached there he found jeet, jai and maan sleeping at the back of the room while tanu and aru were asleep in front. Arjun switched off the screen and then spread a blanket over the carpet for nikky and lay him on it. Then he covered both tanu and aru and also adjusted there pillows. Then he went towards the three brothers sleepi g at the back and covered them properly. Lastly he himself laid down with nikky and drifted off to sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey readers

Guess what, it's my very first writing anniversary. I published the prologue of Anjaan exactly an year ago (5th april 2023) with absolutely no idea if i am even going to write the next chapter or not. But it turned out that i enjoyed writing and some people do enjoy reading my work. I don't want to make it sound like an award speech but i can't help but thank a few people who have inspired and motivated me to write.

My first thanks goes to two writers which i am sure everyone is familiar with. Though i have never chatted with either of them but i started writing after reading their stories. So a heartfelt thanks to SwatiSandeep and Taani10 whose writing made me feel that i can also write.

If these two are my inspiration then my dearest readers are my motivation to write. I would love to give credit to each and everyone of you but would mention a few (or not so few 😋) who has always motivated me through their feedbacks and comments. Thank you so much

fandomnerd30 rsrivas Kritika186 Eva_Nair mineilxadore Avni79smile BrewBear ATIMAHS lareginamontagna asraaaaa12 rahasoha112 BaileyandLoveSurgery AriaBajracharya DOSHISHRADDHAVIMALKU komalmindsofmine lilyjustkeepswimming 11December_2002 DIKSHAarora679 Saishaarora07 HarshitaBhatia9 shreyajajoo joygurudev Sameeh2341 2000teja Sunshine08jiya paianjalir Prathiksha2605 AkshitaSingla7

There are alot more of you but at the moment i can only think of these names. Thank you so much all of you for giving your love and time to my stories.

Note - dear readers i don't think i can be very creative or expressive in romatic scenes. I can't even write some harmless flirting well so please be kind and try to enjoy the typical cliche bollywood romantic scenes which i will be serving you all in this book.

Happy reading. 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 8.8K 48
A beautiful tale of Mehra Siblings. Dive in to know more.
701K 5.2K 10
[only sample chapters of this book is published here , this complete book is published on kindle ] : https://amzn.in/5JXCdAc Ranked#1 in heartbreak 1...
22.5K 3.5K 39
# book 1 Arjun srivastav a ruthless stone hearted business man, who believes in power and money , doesn't believe in love and God , loves his family...
3.4K 288 11
Book 1 Cover edit by: @mysticalwrites30 A cute romantic love story of Abeer Singh Shergill and Mahi Kaur Brar Abeer Singh Shergill: Handsome Punja...