Can I? | SEULRENE

Par lueshun

Can I? A story of two people adjusting to what is expected of them? Plus

CHAPTER I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV (Finale)

Chapter XXVII

367 24 6
Par lueshun

Seulgi's POV

After I submit the report, my professor asked me more stuffs about it. I've been working with these for a month already, it's such a relief that it's done now. I needed to make up for the days that I was away. Some professors assigned me extra homework, and some gave me exams.

Now those make up exams and work are done. I can finally rest and spend more time with Joohyun.

I've started training with Oppa at the company too, but he's not giving me work yet. He said, we'll just take it slow. He's just starting to introduce little things. He said not to get too in to work and give my girlfriend my time too. I know that.

I arrived home almost lunch time already. I was surprise to see a car outside. Does she have a visitor? Should I call her first or... Kang Seulgi! This is your home too. I entered the house only to be met with laughter and shouting.

"Yaaaah! I told you just sit! Unnie will kill us if her kitchen got bur--" Surely it's Joy's voice

"Babe, can you calm..." Wendy?

"Unnie. I told you, you're doing it wrong." Who's that?

I walk to where the voices are coming from. There they are, making a mess in the kitchen.

"What's happening here?" I asked them. They all look at me surprised.

"I thought unnie said she won't be home until tonight?" the other small person asked. She does look familiar, but what? I look around expecting to see Joohyun.

"Where's Joohyun?" I look at Wendy. "And why are you here?"

"I... I--" She look over the other two. "I'm not even sure anymore." She said. I wanted to laugh at the expression she have now.

"We wanted to cook for you and unnie." Joy said. "This one." She pointed at the girl she was just shouting with, earlier. "She said she wanted to confront you" I look over the girl confused.

The more I look at her, that's when I remember who she is.

"Kim Yerim, right?" I asked.

"You remember me?" She asked surprised. I nodded. "Damn, you've got some good memory too." She went over to me. "Tell me, can you dance?" huh?

"Yes?" I answered.

"Sing?" She asked more.

"A little."

"You've got it all, don't you?" She asked. I scoff. What's with her? I can't believe I got intimidated when I first saw her.

"So, where's Joohyun?" I change the subject.

"She's out on a date." Yeri said as she turn her back at me. I look at her dumbfounded. Is she joking? I look at Joy and Wendy but their expression tells me the kid's telling the truth.

"What do you mean she's on a date?" I asked them seriously. I saw Joy facepalmed and Wendy sighed and look at me. "Where is she?" I asked straight at her. Letting her know how serious I am.

"She went out." Wendy answered carefully. I took in a deep breath, controlling the emotional side of me. Is she really on a date? "Seulgi?" I look up to Wendy.

"Hmm?"

"You okay?" She asked. I forced a smile and nodded.

"Did she tell you what time she'll be back?" I ask them. Seulgi, it's not the time to activate your emotional state yet. You need to talk to her first.

Why am I even getting emotional so easily? Maybe it's just the lack of sleep.

I'm sorry unnie." Joy said. I nodded in understanding.

"Okay." I said. "I'll head upstairs." I told them.

"How about lunch, Seul?" Wendy said. I just shook my head.

"Make sure you clean up." I said. I then look over to Yeri, she's like reading my existence now. I smiled at her. "It was nice seeing you again." I look at them "Excuse me." I said before I leave them there.

Before I can even enter our room, my phone ring to stop me. I answered it.

"Oppa?"

"Are you not busy?" He asked. Is this some work again?

"Oppa I'm sorr--" I was about to decline because I wanted rest, but I guess the universe is not on my side.

"Yeji's at the hospital." Oppa said.

"What?!" I almost shouted.

"Can you be the one to go? Mom's still out of the country. As for Dad's out on a business trip too."

"You?" I asked.

"Still in a meeting. I just excused myself to call you. I promise I'll go there as soon as possible." What the fuck is happening!?

"Send me what hospital. I'll be on my way now." I said before I ended the call. I went inside our room and put my stuff there. I got my keys and hurried downstairs. I was met with a curious Wendy.

"Everything okay?" She asked as she put the plate of food on the table in the living room. I still give her a nod. "Going somewhere?" She added.

"Yeah. When Joohyun comes home, can you tell her I might come home late?" I asked her.

"Seulgi, we need to talk--" I receive a notification on my phone. Oppa already send me the name of the hospital.

"I'm sorry but I really have to go now." I said and went out of the house. I run to my car and drove straight to the hospital.

A month of exams and reports...

Sleepless nights...

Less time for Joohyun...

and now this?

As soon as I get to the hospital I aske for the a specific patient and they guided me to a private room. When I entered the room, she's sleeping soundly. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank God!" I walk over to her.

I walk closer to take a look at the bandage in her head. I sighed yet again. I went to the couch and sat. I leaned back and found myself drifting off to sleep.

I was woken up with someone patting my shoulder. I look up to see Oppa. I stretch out and sit comfortably.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost nine now." I look at him in shock. I slept that long?

"What time did you got here?" I asked.

"Three pm?" He said. I look over to Yeji who's still sleeping.

"Did she woke up already?" Oppa nodded.

"The nurse advised her to rest." I look at him. "And it looks like you need one too." She studied my face. "Everything okay?"

"I'm okay, just worried and all." I said to him.

"Why don't you go home and rest. I'll stay here." I can see the look of worry in his face.

"No, it's okay."

"Does Joohyun know you're here?" Joohyun. Fuck! She must be worried now. I look around to search for my phone. "What are you looking for?" Oppa asked.

"My phone." Where is it?

"She doesn't know you're here?" He asked. I shake my head as an answer. "Seulgi!" I can feel his frustration in his tone. "She's your partner she should know what's happening to you, or at least update her your whereabouts. You can't just leave her clueless." I look down.

I know he's right. I feel myself getting emotional at what Oppa said, but kept myself from crying now.

"You should go home." I look up at what he said

"But Yeji--"

"I'll take care of her. Look at yourself! You look exhausted Seulgi. Just go home and rest." Maybe I should just listen. I nodded. "I'll call the driver for you, you can't drive in that state." He said before he left me there.

After a few minutes Oppa said the ride's already waiting for me. I told him to update me before I left. The ride home was just silent. Just the right amount of silence to calm me down.

When I arrived home all the lights were off already. I slowly opened the door to our bedroom and did the same in closing it. The moment I get a view of Joohyun, sleeping, all that Oppa said replayed in my head. Did I just fucked up?

Everything that I've been holding back since earlier came crashing down. I just let my tears fall, too tired to still keep it in. When I know I'm close to a real breakdown already, I got out of the room and run to the office room.

Why does it hurt? I'm the one who made a mistake, then why does it hurt me?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25.9K 723 20
Seulgi: "Hey Irene,why do you decide to date me? Irene,leaning closer to Seulgi. Irene: "It's a Secret"
60.9K 1K 20
Reactions, scenarios/imagines, preferences and more
13.2K 611 20
Through Amy. A story of two women, who found instant connection with each other through a little kid's presence.
442K 3.5K 13
Irene X female reader ft. Seulgi Issue:you'll need holy water after reading Your relationship with Irene has blossomed into something quite... uniq...