Silent As A Mouse (Arcane Lea...

By writersinco

All rights of the characters and plot go to the show Arcane League of Legends and also Riot. I only own Y/n a... More

Meet Violet and Powder
Robbery
Run, Powder, Run
Welcome To the Lanes
Silent As A Mouse
You're Strong, Powder (End of Episode One)
Laying Low
More Hiding
The Stuffed Bunny
Vi? (End of Episode 2)
Taken
To the Rescue
We Got Him
When All Goes Wrong (End of Episode 3)
Where It All Begins
Cargo Raid
Silco
Jinx and Mouse
The Fire
Happy Progress Day! (End of Episode 4)
I'm sorry
The Blue Crystal
The Boxing Machine
Marcus
Who's She? (End of Episode 5)
Singed
Liars
Powder?
Reunion (End of Episode 6)
Drawing
Kidnapped
Hi, Vi
Drawing Part 2
I'm Sorry Part 2
Making Amends
Trip Down Memory Lane
The Bridge(End of Episode 7)
Drawing Part 3
Jinx
Meet Caitlyn's Parents
Discussion
Monsters
Drawing Part 4
The Councilors
Oil and Water
Pretty Boy
Don't Miss
The Blood On Your Hands (End of Episode 8)
Shimmer Begone
Time For Rest
Outside the Last Drop
Sevika: Round 2
Drawing Part 5
Drawing Part 6
Drawing Part 7
Here's To Us (End of Episode 9)
Drawing Part 8
Drawing Part 9
Update!!
Drawing Part 10
Drawing Part 11
Drawing Part 12
Drawing Part 13
Drawing Part 15
Drawing Part 16

Author Note/Update!

400 26 7
By writersinco

Hey all! So it's been a while since I've published on this particular story in a longggg time. I didn't realize how long it's been since the first season came out to be honest :) But I can't wait to continue it! I've seen somewhere that it comes out November 2024? Correct me if I'm wrong, but anyways, I'm so excited to continue this story! And thank you guys so much for the amount of love this particular fanfic has. When I first published it on here, I did it out of shits and giggles to be honest. I didn't think it would get to be such a popular story! It's absolutely a blessing to hear everybody give my writing love and I love looking at the comments. 

Outside of this book, I've published one of my own books that isn't based on a tv show or movie. It's my own person book that I've decided to share on this platform as well, and if you would like, I would really appreciate it if y'all could check it out. :) It's still a work in progress, so any comments or critiques you guys have would be really appreciated! If you don't want to read it, that's perfectly okay too! No hard feelings, don't worry. 

Anyways, I can't wait to continue this story in the future. And I hope you guys are ready to hear what is in store for this story! I have lots of ideas for it, and I'm so excited to write it. As soon as season 2 is released, I am jumping on the opportunity to write. And I can't state this enough, thank you to everyone who has read this story! I appreciate every single one of you<3. I've never had so many people interested in anything I've written, so this is a dream come true! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

If you have any questions, please reach out or comment them! Or if you have any drawings, please send them so I can share them with everyone else with your permission and give you credit, of course! But please message me on here first so I know to check! I do not check my email that much.

Have a blessed rest of your day or night, wherever y'all are:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 2K 17
Book 1 (Vi x Male Reader x Jinx) (Y/n) is Vander's son who was just a ten year old when he saw his dad come home from the battle on the bridge with a...
50K 1.4K 18
Anger will fuel him. Ambition will drive him. The past will be his undoing. Mere moments after Vi and Powder were found by Vander, a young boy emerge...
156K 6K 16
(Y/n) has known Jinx--formally known as Powder--since they were kids. She'd never been as good a fighter, or as courageous as the others, preferring...
36K 847 22
Y/n grew up in the underground. Where he lived in a constant state of fear and survival. Never knowing where his next meal would be coming from. His...