Dating Miss. Lillian Winning...

By LesbianJuliet

Lillian is excellent at teaching English she loves her job with students even though she wishes to have a few... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 13

8 1 0
By LesbianJuliet

Isabel is excited it's her eighteenth birthday today, and she couldn't wait for this day with Lillian even as weeks passed by living with Serenity and Faith too has become so much fun, Isabel is thrilled to see that she gets to marry Lillian eventually to now. Isabel jumped up with joy, bouncing around as Lillian came up behind her leaving Isabel a deep passionate kiss saying, "Happy Birthday my love."

Isabel blushed deep red replying, "Thank you, baby, can't believe I am finally eighteen, so what are we doing today?"

Lillian laughed responding, "We are going to have cake and presents plus take you shopping for new clothes, heels and anything else you want that you probably haven't had the money to get. Then in a few weeks, I am taking you on a trip once you get out of school which is at the end of the month, we are going somewhere, where we haven't been since we got here and your other surprise is later this evening when we are alone."

Isabel kissed Lillian with excitement replying, "I so can't wait, so what are we doing in the meantime?"

Lillian smiled responding, "We are going enjoy our morning breakfast, and coffee then watches some television until about noon, but Serenity and Faith will be out all day today plus getting your cake for this evening, they are going to be too busy to stick around here today."

Isabel raised her eyebrows wondering what Lillian didn't tell her that is happening later on.

Isabel called one of her new friends from school named Selena, Selena is a seventeen-year-old with long black hair down to the middle of her back, the frame of a Barbie doll and purplish black eyes that look like witch eyes to Isabel it seemed cool to know a witch like her. Isabel heard Selena on the other end, "Hello Isabel, Happy Birthday! What is going on today?"

Isabel sighed replying, "Thank you and nothing until later this afternoon with Lillian wanted to know if you wanted to go to the mall catch a movie or something."

Selena let out a slow sigh responding,

"I can't help Lillian get stuff ready for your special day, don't worry you will like it, we all wouldn't do this if we didn't love you by the way when you go shopping look for a black dress that will go with your curves it'll make Lillian melt."

Isabel smiled with joy replying, "Got it! thanks, Selena."

Selena smiled on her end responding, "Your welcome, later."

Isabel got off the phone with Selena then went up to her room seeing as she is alone now and everyone is busy, so she went to finish up her novel "Loving A Teacher" that she started while in class one day. Isabel fell asleep working on the novel as a hand lightly touched her lower back whispering, "Isabel, it's time to go to the mall for clothes."

Isabel startled awake looking at Lillian saying, "Oh wow, how long have I fell asleep for?"

Lillian smiled kissing her nose replying, "Only about twenty minutes not very long."

Isabel looked down at her notebook where her novel is written realizing she only wrote a paragraph responding, "I guess this didn't come out very well."

Lillian picked up the notebook reading through the twenty pages whistling replying, "Babe, how long have you been writing this story?"

Isabel looked down responding, "Since last semester in language arts."

Lillian grabbed Isabel by the face and kissed her with passion then released replying, "It is remarkable you have worked so hard on this story."

Isabel smiled replying, "We better get to the mall before it gets too late because I have no idea what else is going on today, but I am in high spirits."

Lillian grabbed her hand saying, "Follow me since you will be needing this for back and forth to school with Faith instead of riding the bus."

Isabel raised her eyebrows an followed Lillian to the front of the apartment then saw in the drive with a ribbon on top an old green pick-up truck that could fall apart at any moment Isabel faked a smile saying, "Thank you, baby, I wasn't expecting a vehicle for my birthday."

Lillian kissed her cheek replying, "You're welcome."

Isabel looked around the truck seeing the seats fall apart at the seam, the back needing a clean and she realized that this is her project truck to make her understanding that it is automatic helped a ton.

Isabel could see Lillian guiding her hands on the truck whispering to herself about something. Isabel spoke, "So, we going to head to the mall because we can't stand here gawking at this truck all afternoon."

Lillian looked up realizing she spaced out replying, "Yes, of course, my love lets go in my car until we get your truck fixed up."

Isabel couldn't agree more she hopes her gifts get better as the day goes on. They got into the car as

Isabel turned on the fresh air feeling her body take in the air condition and her body ached to make love to Lillian by tonight. Lillian thought the truck meant more to Isabel but seeing her expression dull as soon as she saw it made. Lillian feels useless she couldn't afford a fancy new car since she can't even afford herself a decent vehicle either they were lucky when the law gave them a suitable vehicle for temporarily until she could provide for a decent one which was a 1998 red neon. She didn't like it, but it got her places. Lillian hoped she wouldn't be disappointed by the surprise party later and proposal later that evening since the ring always stayed in her pocket. Lillian could feel her hands tremble seeing Isabel's nipples harden by the fresh air as she held back from stopping the car yet she kept going holding her breath.

By an hour later they were at the mall, she chose one close to the JC Penny area knowing that it would be easier to get too when it came to the busy schedule.

Isabel chose out the dress her friend Selena recommended that fit her to a tee she found it right there at JC Penny which made her smile even more. Lillian went her direction for an hour so that Isabel could see the clothes she needed. Isabel looked around more finding cute heels to go with the dress and few other beautiful items to go with it including a new bracelet that had rainbows on it and necklace with a rainbow on it. Isabel finds more jeans that would fit her figure that she would enjoy and some cute low cutting tops to make her smile. Lillian showed up an hour later saying, "You ready to check out sorry it took me a little longer to get here had to drop stuff off in the car."

Isabel smiled replying, "Yes I am my love these beautiful outfits make my day a bit better, I can't wait to see what else is in store."

Lillian kissed Isabel on the head and took her to check out the clothes holding hands with joy seeing that nothing could bring them down on this kind day.

Lillian paid for everything as she sighed still feeling the ring in her pocket waiting for the day to slowly wind down. She had a feeling that it would be earlier than planned due to so much going on that day with the surprise party with Isabel's friends. Settle down for a beautiful evening with dinner an desert for the two since Faith and Serenity had other plans for themselves in a hotel room to give Lillian and Isabel privacy.

Isabel can see that Lillian is nervous about something as they walked to the car seeing her hand is always in her pocket twiddling with something besides the keys, but she knew it had to be something for her since she trusts Lillian to love her with all her heart as they reached the car Isabel said,

"So what else is planned for today?"

Lillian smiled replying, "You will just have to wait and see my love because I am sure you will enjoy this next surprise back at the apartment."

Isabel wasn't expecting anything else, so she responded, "Do I need to change for this surprise?"

Lillian looked at her with a smile as they got in the car and placed the keys in the ignition replying,

"No, probably not until later this evening not unless you want too."

Isabel was unsure of what was going on since she bought the dress for Lillian to see her expression though she thought about waiting until later since they were heading back to the apartment for another surprise which she is very excited.

As they both arrived back at the apartment soon as Isabel opened the door, she saw everyone yell

"Surprise!"

Isabel smiled and hugged everyone then looked at Lillian walking up to her saying,

"I am not dressed for the occasion. Thank you so much!"

Lillian had a full smile on her face replying, "Your welcome babe, I have gone and got changed it is fine the party will be fine."

Isabel gave Lillian a quick kiss then rushed off to her room.

Isabel changed into her black dress with the slit, strapped on her black heels and put on her light pink lip gloss. She looked herself in the mirror nodding with approval then headed back into the living room everyone turned looking at her as Lillian came beside her saying to the crowd, "Now this ladies and gentlemen shows that my baby can dress like a lady look at this lovely dress."

Isabel blushed then kissed Lillian on the cheek then let the party stay for a couple of hours, the guest slowly start to leave as Isabel hugged everyone and thanking them for a good time. Lillian turned

Isabel around saying, "Follow me, got one more surprise for you to end the evening."

Isabel turned to see that there were still a couple of guest Isabel replied, "What about the rest of our guest?"

Lillian winked responding, "Faith and Serenity have it under control."

Lillian guided Isabel to the back of the apartment complex seeing that her friends help set up a romantic evening with candles, dinner, wine, and music to soothe the evening for a proper proposal.

Lillian reached the back of the apartment as Isabel stopped midway seeing the set up saying, "Um...uh...Lillian...this is beautiful."

Lillian grabbed her hand slightly replying, "Come on, let's enjoy ourselves."

Isabel nodded as she let Lillian guide her then let her take a seat as Lillian got down on one knee saying,

"Isabel, my love, my soul mate, my best friend, my everything, I am so happy to have met you in the past six months even with little arguments that we have and I would love for you to be my wife. So will you marry me?"

Isabel wiped her eyes with the tears an replied, "Yes, yes, yes I will marry you, Lillian."

They kissed then settled for the evening enjoying dinner and wine together as they could feel each other wanting more in life.

Isabel kept glancing at the ring Lillian gave her an engagement it was a pink diamond with a heart and engraved with I love you on the inside. Isabel was so happy to have everything she wanted within the six months and can't wait to see what else is ahead with Lillian the love of her life. There are always perks when it comes to happy endings as we all know even Isabel was prepared for the happy ending to become worse.

Lillian kept smiling at her fiancee knowing she made the right choice to be with her student and lover within time as it flew. Yes, they had rough patches with everything from exes, jealous women and so on it became harsh to know what they went through yet it made them happy in the end. Lillian remembered in time that she had a feeling a baby would make it a complete family for her and Isabel just that could be way too much right now with Isabel being eighteen since she has to complete school and get to college for a degree of some sort.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 23.7K 40
"Why are you watching me?" There was a grogginess in her tone that I found extremely alluring. I shouldn't be finding it alluring, I should be mainta...
290K 5.9K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...
3.3K 48 15
Lillian meets the new hot teacher miss Petrov They hate eachother at first...but all of sudden they slowly start to have a connection with eachother...
193K 4.7K 20
Sammy and Violet have been dating for several years, but no one knows. Sammy is tired of being Violet's secret and wants to tell everyone, but Viole...