Dating Miss. Lillian Winning...

By LesbianJuliet

Lillian is excellent at teaching English she loves her job with students even though she wishes to have a few... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 11

2 1 0
By LesbianJuliet

Faith sighed holding on to Isabel longer responding, "You need to decide who makes you happier. Isn't you're eighteenth birthday coming up. Plus aren't you supposed to marry Lillian by then."

Isabel nodded sighing looking up at Faith replying, "Thing is I could marry you too in this state, but it is one or the other, not both plus Serenity is more than likely take Lillian for the most loving experience."

Faith shook her head responding, "Isabel, Lillian will fall for Serenity but not as much as you have and she has for you. Serenity and I are more just sidelines probably another dent in the road for you two."

Isabel looked deep into Faith's eyes replying, "Yet, I can't help how I feel for you either, you are remarkable in every way and a great friend also um...girlfriend too. I am such a mess and confused I never thought I would be lusting for two people at the same time."

Faith smiled a little bit responding, "It is okay to be confused just quit acting out so stupid, now send Lillian an apology text and be honest with your feelings for her, I will be right here with you."

Isabel grabbed her cell phone getting the number and message open:

"Lillian, I am sorry for making you jealous of Faith, I am just a mess with my emotions and shouldn't be acting like a fool with it either. I am lusting after you and Faith yet I know I am turning eighteen soon enough just please understand I am not trying to act like a fool. I understand if you want to date Serenity she is a hot one and very respectful. Until then right now I will stay away as you asked and date Faith for the time being until I know what I want."

Lillian heard her phone go off down the hall as Serenity looked at Lillian wiping the tears away saying,

"I will go get it and bring it to you."

Lillian nodded seeing Serenity rush off to get it an came back as she said, "Here you go, no I didn't read it."

Lillian smiled then opened the message reading it as she replied to it:

"Isabel, you will learn soon enough to quit hurting me as for now yes I suggest you keep dating Faith and staying away from me. As for you've messed up the confusion I don't get it when you known to love me first and foremost, but oh well I will just keep my roommate to keep me company. Yes, you are right Serenity is hot and very respectful but also very loving and understands me more than you do at the moment."

Isabel read the text that she got within ten minutes from her own realizing that she is in more of a mess because Isabel is so in love with Lillian yet has this big lust for Faith; she slipped her phone in her pocket as she looked at Faith with tears falling down her face saying,

"Lillian, wants us to keep dating until I know what I want and she isn't sure about Serenity, but I have to stay away until then."

Faith hugged Isabel replying, "It is okay Isabel, it will all be okay."

Isabel sighed letting go of Faith responding, "Guess we better get back home before your parents freak out."

Faith turned around seeing Lillian ran up behind Isabel with pleading eyes saying,

"Don't go, Isabel, I'm so sorry I am, you two can stay the night. I just need time to spend with you, I admit texting isn't doing it, and neither is making you stay with Faith please just please stay here I'll call Dale and Sadie an let them know that you both are here."

Isabel looking around stunned after unsure of her feelings but knowing Lillian will always be the one for her no matter how confusing loving multiple people can be yet the only one who steals her heart is the teacher she fell in love with back in their hometown. Isabel smiled with a reply, "Okay, we will stay as long as we can eat too and watch a movie this evening we both need to relax after her conflict with Faith's family."

Lillian lightly pushed both girls inside as Serenity stood up saying, "What is going on now?"

Lillian smiled with joy replying, "We are having guests it would be nice if the four of us could get along you know."

Serenity looked at Faith with a smile and nodded responding, "Yes, yes it would."

Lillian called up Sadie explaining that the girls would be staying with them overnight due to it being late by the time the movie ended yet Sadie demanded that both girls knew better to be out late but felt it was okay they stayed right there and be home in the morning.

Isabel watched Lillian talk to Sadie looking at her incredible butt shaking in front of Isabel then turned to see Faith and Serenity hit it off automatically like they were in love hours before the significant conflict between her and Lillian. Isabel sighed standing at the door with her arms folded feeling a little unsure of how to be with Lillian again after having difficulty adjusting as it is.

Isabel saw Lillian get off the phone announcing,

"Girls you can stay took some convincing with Sadie. Worked just you two have to be back in the morning or call one of them to let them know what is going on for why you are staying longer in my assumption if you two are staying here. You go to school, graduate and of course get jobs because Serenity and I are already on a tight budget not unless Serenity and Faith move to another apartment down the complex later on."

Faith cleared her throat replying, "Um....my parents don't know that I like girls/women in any way and still believe God gave me a perfect boyfriend that doesn't exist."

Lillian and Isabel looked at each other remembering what Isabel went through at the airport when her mother flipped out, and her father was genuinely gay as Isabel walked over to Faith saying,

"My mother hated the fact that I became lesbian and my father is gay. So that made it hell with my mother to accept, your mother is a cold heart, and your father just follows her lead like my dad did just get to learn to stand you're ground and don't be holding it in."

Faith looked at Isabel with tears replying, "I just don't know if they'll even accept my lust for Serenity."

Isabel sighed responding, "My mom abandoned my dad and me so we had to all three go our ways so it looks like you will have to do the same."

Faith leaned against Serenity letting her tears roll down her cheeks as Isabel walked over to Lillian saying, "I want to apologize for everything acting like such a fool especially making Faith my girlfriend when she wasn't and damage the love we had."

Lillian grabbed Isabel's face and kissed her with passion then released replying,

"It's over, and I am glad to have you back, you are my world first off an I will always love you just please let us make it to your eighteenth birthday then I will marry you for sure just hold out for us okay."

Isabel nodded her head excitedly as she turned to see Faith smiling with Serenity especially laughing in a good conversation Lillian whispered, "She is happy and having fun, let's go set up the movie and popcorn before they do end up making love for the rest of the evening."

Isabel nodded as she skimmed through the movies seeing all lesbian romance movies as she looked up at Lillian saying, "What movie would be good for all of us to enjoy?"

Lillian thought to herself then said, "Cover Me In Chocolate or Blue Is The Warmest Color? Not unless you want us to watch Loving Annabelle again you seemed to be in love with that movie." Isabel smiled replying,

"It does involve a teacher and student relationship which makes it so hot."

Lillian laughed then brought the popcorn over as she knelt down beside Isabel grabbing Blue Is The Warmest Color putting it into the DVD player they both stood up then sat in between Serenity and

Faith as they all four giggled then watched the movie in silence.

Lillian watched the movie but kept stealing glances towards Isabel as she saw Serenity stealing glances at Faith. Lillian got up to head to the room she couldn't finish watching the movie with the distraction of Isabel right there, and she is so turned on by her still it is driving her insane to even sit through that kind of movie. Lillian went into the kitchen facing her back behind the girls taking a deep breath with her head down counting to ten then counting backward all of sudden a shadow appeared Lillian looked up to see Isabel whispering, "You okay?"

Lillian grabbed Isabel by the arm gently pulling her to the bedroom and closing the door saying,

"I can't get you off my mind watching that movie didn't help me in any way of being turned on especially the hot scene's I mean it is a great movie I have sat through it before it's just..."

Isabel kissed Lillian with passion holding her tightly in her arms then releases replying, "Lillian, I love you so much just understand if you need me or in the mood, I am here, I don't care if Serenity and Faith stay they are happy to be together. Just understand I am going to work on getting us back to where we were before moving out here and a big mess stirred up. I want to live with you again be in this big place, share our worlds."

Lillian guided Isabel to the bed sitting her down responding,

"You got to understand though it'll take months to get everything the way we need it including you getting a job to help stable me here. I can't do this on my own that is why I brought Serenity here she can help me get things going I just didn't expect her and Faith to hook up instantly let along be attracted to each other."

Isabel smiled lightly touching Lillian's face replying, "They were destined to meet eventually it just happened sooner because you made it happen by bringing her here and you knowing that family."

Lillian lowered her head responding, "I knew them from growing up because they raised me to be Christian it's just I never followed their lifestyle to make them happy, and I went my way as soon as I got out of High School."

Isabel shook her head knowing that she never belong to the people she just wanted Lillian and had to work hard at keeping her. Isabel held Lillian's hands saying, "I will make all this up to you including by showing you how much I love you, I know you can't trust me at the moment let alone be near me since you asked me not too but I just want to be near you and hold you. I missed you so much my love please just keep Faith and me here she is very helpful in getting me in line."

Lillian looked deep into Isabel's eyes as she replied, "I will let Faith stay here plus I am sure she and Serenity will figure out something in the meantime. Let me go check on them by the way an I will be right back."

Isabel released Lillian's hands and let her check on Faith and Serenity as she sat on the bed thinking that it would be best to get undressed and get cleaned up.

Isabel did precisely that as she got undressed getting the shower running then let the water flow down her body as she heard footsteps come in then turned around in the shower seeing Lillian in with her giggling saying,

"They fell asleep on the couch I sent them to Serenity's bedroom to get asleep they looked so cute I hated waking them."

Isabel blushed realizing they haven't seen each other naked in a while it was turning Isabel on as she pushed Lillian against the wall kissing down her body softly felt she missed every inch as she lifted

Lillian's leg and started devouring her sweet pussy saying,

"Mmmmm how I miss this sweet nectar between my lips."

Lillian moaned letting Isabel continue eating her as shivers run down her spine feeling an orgasm coming so close and flows of happy tears building up. Lillian releases then do the same to Isabel when she reaches her orgasm they clean up in the shower and cuddle in bed next to each other as they fall into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Chemistry By Teddy

Teen Fiction

5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
194K 4.7K 20
Sammy and Violet have been dating for several years, but no one knows. Sammy is tired of being Violet's secret and wants to tell everyone, but Viole...
59.4K 2.2K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
8.9K 354 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...